The Crown Sinners

By RenesmeeStories

BOOK 3 OF IMPROBUS ILLE IMPERIUM [2nd Generation] "No one dared to take their crowns away until the crown sin... More

The Characters
1: The Plan
2: Someone Special
3: Blood of the Ruler
4: Take Their Crown
5: Who Are You?
6: Locked Up
7: Batten Down The Hatches
8: Let's Play A Game
9: Improbus Ille Imperium (I)
10: Improbus Ille Imperium (II)
11: Caught In His Game
12: Game Over
13: Welcome Home
14: Back of the Blade
15: Chasing Silhouette
16: Target of Fate
17: Time To Get Even
18: Rebel's Reign
19: The Colours of Deceit (I)
20: The Colours of Deceit (II)
21: The Fallen Name
22: Just Simple Things
23: Unknown Enemy
24: No Count
25: Keep Your Faith
26: Keep Your Aim Locked
27: Up to the Next Challenge
28: The Path That Nobody Walks On
29: Return of the Commoners
30: One Fine Day
31: What is Happening?
32: Bet on Me
33: Little Things, Little Dreams
34: Witch Hunt
35: Thou Shalt Not Speak
36: The Story Continues I
37: The Story Continues II
38: Burning Cold
39: Of Secrets and Wrong Timings
40: Between Staying and Running Away
41: Back on the Game
42: Protecting You
43: The Crown
44: The Lawless Auction
45: Let's Go Home
46: A Moment With You
47: Prophecy of the Sun and the Moon
48: Rightful Places
49: Writing Their Own Fate
50: Twisted Domain
51: A Story From Long Ago
52: A True Love From Long Ago
53: A Curse From Long Ago
54: Losing Game
55: Endless Slumber
56: Blood Tainted Path
57: Welcome to the Empire
58: Hidden Encounters
59: Generations of the Heartless Empire
60: Twisted Icy Rain
61: Twisted Hierarchy
62: Smiles, Sunshine, and Good Nights
63: The Burden of the Crowns
64: Every Moment We Shared
65: Always With You
66: Your Smiles, My Happiness
67: Hoping It Would Never End
68: Rush into the Secret House
69: Twisted Crimson Moon
70: Twisted Hidden Suffering
71: Twisted Scars Each of them Hid
72: Storms Could Be Weathered
74: Wheel of Danger (I)
75: Wheel of Danger (II)
76: Wheel of Danger (III)
77: Wheel of Danger (IV)
78: Twisted Core Room
79: To You Who Always Make Us Smile
80: Yours 'Til The End
81: The Start
82: Leave This Life
83: Pay For Your Sin
84: Cracking Pillar
85: Death Explosion
86: Goddess of Hunt
87: The Sinner of their Generation
88: Adding Salt to the Wound
89: The Buried Name
90: Last Battle Between Real and Fake
91: I Promise You
92: Tragically Beautiful
93: Cherishing the Present
94: Twisted Victory Party (I)
95: Twisted Victory Party (II)
96: Our Dream Come True
97: From 1 to 18, I'd Celebrate It With You
98: Fire is Catching
99: Bleeding Thorns
100: Tomorrow's Approaching Fast
101: Nameless Sun's Cry
102: Empress of Eviralle

73: Training Commence

5.3K 231 431
By RenesmeeStories

Hello, Crowns! Have a great day and keep safe!

Sorry for all the errors, hope you'll leave some comments, and thank you so much!

***

#TCS73: Training Commence

Miracle Silhouette's POV

It was such a long and hard night. I couldn't continue the plan for them to fight off enemies after we revealed to them what really happened. Kaya naman imbis na magpatuloy sa training bumalik na lang kaming lahat sa mansyon na hinanda namin para sa kanila.

Akakios was there to help them settle down because they were all still crying and heartbroken with our past. I couldn't blame them. Hope was so affected that she lost consciousness after crying so hard. Even the happy Biblee was staring in the air while tears were streaming down her face, when we reached the mansion.

Mabuti na lang nakabawi ang mga kapatid ko. They also supported Akakios for everyone to have dinner, before going to sleep. Walang nagsalita at halos walang makatingin sa mga mata namin. When they were glancing at me, they would bow their heads, and their eyes would look red, because it was still heavy for them.

Hinayaan ko na lang sila at umakyat ako sa central balcony ng mansyon, at tahimik na pinagmasdan ang madilim na langit na may buwan na napakaliwanag. Kakaunti lang ang bituin na matatanaw mo ro'n, pero payapa ang lahat.

While I was alone, sighing with all the heaviness that made my heart feel lighter, I felt someone hugged me from the back. I automatically smiled when I felt his warmth. My heart hammered but it was in a really good way.

"You should rest..." The calmness in his voice was so soothing. I closed my eyes while caressing his arms that was locking me inside his embrace. I rested my back and head against him. He didn't say anything but I could guess that he was smiling sincerely.

"Are we still proceeding tomorrow?" he asked gently, slowly resting his chin on my shoulder as the wind blew.

"Yeah, but I wanted to postpone the other things for next week. They looked so heartbroken and tired. I don't think they could focus with it fully." Naramdaman ko ang pagtango ni Akakios at ang matunog na paghinga n'ya.

"It's you that is supposed to rest, I could handle all of them," he told me as he slowly held my waist to turn me around so we were face to face. I beamed at him, and I saw how his eyes were worried about me, but he looked relieved when he saw me smiling.

Akakios knew about all of it, even before I informed the pasaways about the past. At kagaya nang unang pagkakataon n'yang malaman 'yon, ganito pa rin ang reaksyon n'ya ngayon. He was always considering my feelings and my well-being first before anything.

"Don't worry about me, Akakios," simula ko sa kanya, at naramdaman ko ang paghigpit ng hawak n'ya sa likod at may bandang baiwang ko. "I am healing in my own pace, and I am contented with everything."

"You might be healing, but I don't want you to overdo things. I am always here for you." I slowly traced his cheeks, and the bridge of his nose. He chuckled, while I only titled my head while admiring him.

"Silhoue?" he suddenly called, when instead of responding to what he said, I was just gazing at him peacefully. I unhurriedly painted a small smile on my lips.

"I experienced hardships, yes, but I stood up tall again, and again. I'm ready to face another tomorrow, Aki," mahinang bulong ko sa kanya, at marahang inilagay ang mga kamay ko sa batok n'ya.

"I'm proud, and will always be proud of you." Mahina akong natawa dahil sobrang sarap sa pakiramdam na marinig ang bagay na 'yon mula sa kanya. I just felt so at ease and so lucky being with him.

Sobrang gaan sa pakiramdam na kahit gaano pa ako kasama, kahit gaano pa kahirap 'yong pinagdaanan ko dati, tanggap n'ya ako nang buong-buo. And he was falling in love deeply with all my scars. I couldn't help but fall with him, too.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" I chuckled softly at him, and I saw how his eyes glowed in shock, but it became so soft. I closed my eyes, as I felt the breeze comforting the two of us.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" he mimicked with a soft voice, and although, my eyes were closed, I could already see how his eyes were so sincere and true. I couldn't wish for more. Parang lahat nang dinaanan kong lungkot at pasakit... naging sobrang worth it.

Because he was the blessing that came to me when I thrived and stayed strong through all the storms. No words could amount how much thankful, how much genuine, and how much I care for him.

Saktan na ako ng lahat... basta sa huli, makukuha at magiging akin si Akakios, haharapin ko 'yon nang walang takot at buong puso.

"Silhoue... thank you for staying by my side, when I had no one." I felt the tip of his nose touched mine. I smiled and my heart jumped from my chest. My eyes were covered in darkness because I wasn't opening it, and I was just feeling every emotion from him.

But it was so breathtaking and heart melting at the same time. I couldn't explain how much he was making me aware of all the emotions in my system. He brought out every vulnerable, and strong side of me.

"I am blessed to be allowed to see your growth, and to be beside you through rains and sunshines." Naramdaman ko ang marahang pagdidikit ng noo namin, at mas lalong lumapad ang ngiti sa labi ko dahil sa naririnig ko sa kanya.

"I'd protect you with my life, and with everything I have Silhoue..."

It was like I was punched by an overwhelming emotion by his words.

All my life... I was protecting all the people that I love, and to finally have someone who would make me feel like he would do much greater things than what I had done in my whole life, made my heart hurt, and at the same time euphoric.

"No one will ever hurt you now..."

Mas humigpit ang pagkakayakap ko sa likod ng leeg ni Akakios dahil sa sinabi n'ya, pakiramdam ko maiiyak na naman ako sa sobrang totoo at payapa ng paraan nang pagkakasabi n'ya no'n. Parang pinalaya ako sa lahat ng takot at pag-aalala sa puso ko.

"Please look at me..." he whispered softly because of my closed eyes.

I followed what he told me and I felt goosebumps when I saw his eyes looking directly at mine. I gasped a little because of how close we were, but I was comfortable and nervous. I could suddenly hear my heart thumping in my ears.

"Always remember, Silhoue... how endless my love is for you, and how I would sacrifice everything for you."

I nodded at him, as I felt his warm breath on my cheeks. Pinagdikit ko ang noo namin. I brushed the tip of my nose to his.

I heard him chuckled a little with the feathery feeling of it. I stared at his eyes with full of love, and sincerity, before I slowly shut my eyes, and closed the gap between the two of us.

I felt the softness of his lips, and I smiled when I felt him beaming, too. I didn't move my lips, and he also didn't. I could feel his hold on me tightening. I almost laughed because he was so cute, but I was taken a back, when he pulled me in his embrace closer than before.

I felt him titled his head, and how his lips slowly moved to claim my lower lips. Para akong biglang nawalan ng hininga at tanging matinding matunog ng puso ko lang ang narinig ko sa tainga ko. I was getting so hypnotized because him.

He was so delicate in holding me and his kiss—there was something so different about it. I held his nape firmly as I returned it passionately.

The realness of promise, the beauty of dreams, and the stars that you had always wanted to reach—and it was finally within your arms. It was that unbelievable feeling that I felt with his lips claiming mine.

Halos hinabol ko na ang hininga ko nang bitiwan n'ya ang labi ko. I felt my cheeks heat up because of it, and I chuckled when he avoided my gaze, looking so embarrassed. Mas mapula pa yata 'yong tainga n'ya kesa sa mukha ko.

Napatitig tuloy ako sa labi n'ya. I smiled because of it.

"Akakios..." I murmured, and he closed his eyes momentarily. Mas lalo tuloy akong natawa nang marahan sa hitsura n'ya.

"I think your siblings are looking for you?" Nahampas ko ang balikat n'ya sa pagtawa dahil sa sinabi n'yang 'yon. Hiyang-hiya talaga s'ya.

"Really?" I teased him, and I saw him pouted, and how his forehead knotted.

"Yeah, they will be worried about you..." nag-aalinlangan n'yang sabi. Gusto sanang umalis mula sa pagkakayakap n'ya sa akin, pero hindi ko s'ya hinayaan at kinulong ko lang s'ya sa yakap ko mula sa batok n'ya.

"Bakit sila mag-aalala sa akin?" tanong ko pa nang may mapaglarong ngisi sa labi. Hindi ko maalis 'yong tingin ko sa labi n'ya. Damn, I was screwed.

"Of course..." I was enjoying that he couldn't look at me, and couldn't even continue what he was saying. Sobrang cute talaga nito! Ako talaga yata 'yong mas makapal ang mukha at mas matanda sa aming dalawa.

"Why? They are going to be worried because you are with me? And you are... madly in love with me?" Tinaasan ko s'ya ng kilay, at napansin kong tiningnan n'ya ako sa gilid ng mga mata n'ya. He saw my teasing smiles, and he groaned.

"Ano kayang gagawin ni Akakios kay Miracle? Gano'n ba kaya nag-aalala sila?" patuloy kong pang-aasar sa kanya. Nakita ko ang pagpikit n'ya 'tapos nagulat ako nang bigla n'ya akong hinarap.

"Talaga? Binabawi ko na. Mas mag-aalala yata sila sa akin, kesa sa 'yo." He smirked, and kissed the tip of my nose. Napakunot-noo naman ako sa pagtataka sa sinabi n'ya.

"Bakit?" tanong ko bago halikan ang tungki ng ilong n'ya. He chuckled teasingly.

"Ikaw kasi 'yong alam nilang mas kikilos sa ating dalawa. They know I'm too innocent, and you are... Silhouette?" My mouth formed an 'o' because of what he stated. Tawang tagumpay naman kaagad s'ya.

He threw his head back looking at my reaction. I hissed at him, and punched him lightly on the chest. "At ako pa talaga 'yong magsasamantala sa 'yo?" I asked him unbelievably, and he ended up laughing more.

"I didn't say that..." I mentioned critically raising one of his brows.

I pouted at him, and crossed my arms. Hindi ako makatanggi. Tunay kasi, gusto ko s'yang halikan ulit eh, psh!

"Pikon na naman si Silhouette," tuwang-tuwang sambit n'ya. Saya n'ya talaga mang-asar! Bwisit! Aalis na sana ako sa pagkakahawak n'ya sa akin, pero pinirmi n'ya ako sa pagkakatayo sa harap n'ya.

"Saan ka?" he asked me.

"Papasok na ako sa loob. Pupuntahan ko si Gabby," I told him with brows meeting in a thin line. He cackled more, and lowered his head so he could look at me face to face. He gave a me peck on the lips.

Gusto kong ngumiti pero pinigilan ko.

"Gabby, pretty sure, she's with Pierce." Tinaasan ko s'ya ng kilay sa sinabi n'ya. "And the triplets are probably with Honoka, Luna, and Harper." He chuckled, and I tsked, because he was right.

'Yon pang mga 'yon palampasin ang pagkakataon ngayon? Tss. Evans 'yon. Manang-mana kaming lahat kay Dada.

"Please stay with me..." Natigilan ako kasi sobrang cute at seryoso ng paraan ng pagkakasabi n'ya no'n. Tinalikuran ko s'ya at humarap sa langit at naramdaman ang malamig na ihip ng hangin.

Naramdaman ko ulit ang pagkakayakap n'ya sa akin mula sa likod. Hinayaan ko s'ya. Pabor din naman sa akin 'yon. Akakios was always soft, and although, I would pretend to be angry or mad at him, he'd treat it seriously.

"I have a question, Aki..." bulong ko.

"Hmmm?"

"Are... you okay with taking your place back in the Domain?" Matagal ko na talagang gustong tanungin ang bagay na 'yon. Aki lost his mother and father in the Domain. He lost his identity, and his real home because of them.

Sa tinagal-tagal namin sa pag-eensayo at paghahanda para sa Domain. Ni minsan hindi ko nakita o narinig sina Isolde at Master Gideon na tinanong ang gusto ni Akakios. They were all just head on, and oriented in making him the Emperor.

I was always curious if he wanted to return, to claim what was rightfully his because he wanted to... not because it was the prophecy, or just because they dictated that he should do it. It was his life, not theirs.

And I would support him with whatever it was that his heart really wanted.

The silence enveloped the two of us, and I heard him sigh. My heart was beating faster while anticipating for his answer. I knew was thinking of the right words to say. He was considering everything. He was Akakios. He'd rather think of himself last, than putting himself first.

"I want an honest answer, Akakios... not just because you are considering your Lolo, me, and my family..." I added while holding his hand. Kinuha ko ang isang kamay n'yang nakapahinga sa may tyan ko at hinawakan 'yon.

I intertwined his hand with mine. I heard him sigh again.

"I..." he started a little hesitant as I heard him gulped. "I am still hesitant to do it, Silhoue..." mahinang bulong n'ya. Gusto ko sana s'yang harapin, pero hindi n'ya hinayaan kaya hindi ako nagpumilit.

"My parents were killed by the Domain. I wanted to give justice to their deaths... I wanted to offer them peace... but would my parents what me to go back to the land that made them suffer? Would they want—me, whom they protected with all their life... walking back in the death den?"

I bit my lower lips. Hindi ko alam ang sasabihin ko. Pakiramdam ko naging sobrang selfish kaming lahat na hindi man lang namin naisip 'yong tunay na kagustuhan o nararamdaman ni Akakios.

"I don't want to make my parents worried, and sad again... they had that all their lives. I wanted to give them peace..."

Napangiti ako nang malungkot, 'yong mga magulang n'yang kinuha kaagad sa kanya. Na hindi man lang s'ya pinagbigyan ng langit na makilala sila.

It was so unfair. It was so unfair to him... everything had been so cruel to him, too.

He was caged in a prophecy that made his parents suffer. He was living a life of lie. He was being burdened by the crown that was stolen from their bloodline. And he was always alone, suffering, and sacrificing, before we came in the picture.

"I don't want to cause another spree of revenge. It will only continue in a cycle..." his voice was so soft, yet powerful.

"Marquis Empress revenged for her family, and you were a victim. The Empire and the Mortem... they also circled in taking revenge. Your mother, Tito Gab, and Tito Sky suffered as a result." He embraced me warmly, I sighed heavily.

"The old clans from the Domain wanted revenge. The Marquis would want that too. It is always circling. They all wanted that so bad... but what happened?" I felt him rested his head on the top of mine.

"They only caused more generations wanting the same thing. But all ended up in... deaths of people. Innocent or not. Victim or offender. With good intentions or bad ones. It only resulted to one thing... bloodshed."

Napalunok ako sa naririnig kong sinasabi ni Akakios. Pero nanatiling tahimik at nakikinig nang buong puso.

"Is that really something I would want? No... Silhoue... people dying because of the endless cycle of revenge. That's not something I wanted..." Pakiramdam ko may kakaibang hampas sa puso ko dahil sa sinabi nito.

"Going back to Eviralle with that intention... hindi ko gugustuhin 'yon." I closed my eyes.

If he didn't want that... he should not do it. Ayaw kong pilitin si Akakios sa ganito. If it was for the prophecy...

Then I would show his parents... that he and I would defy our fates. And would not end up like them. Ipapakita ko sa kanila na hindi hawak ng iba ang kapalaran namin. We were going to be the archer of our arrows in the path ahead of us.

"Let's tell Master Gideon about it..." I murmured. I felt him shook his head, and my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Aki..." tawag ko sa kanya. If he was afraid of disappointing Master Gideon and everyone, I was sure it wouldn't happen. They would support him, too. He was Akakios Laurentius de Castelian. That alone was powerful enough.

"I will not go to Eviralle and claim the throne for revenge Silhoue." I felt a rush of shivers in my system with his stern and firm voice. The air became colder, but his warmth made me feel more solemn and serene.

"I will go there because of the people..."

"Huh?"

"The people of Eviralle are suffering because of the Marquis. They need someone Silhoue, and I will gladly claim the throne back... for them. Not for revenge, and most of all, not because it was the prophecy..."

Pakiramdam ko napangiti ako sa sinabi nito. My heart grew with nothing but love, proudness, and bliss.

"I don't want another  Lola Andrada, another Empress Marquis, another... Mama and Papa to suffer in the hands of the Domain."

My eyes stung because of his words. Grabe, sobrang grabe, lalo ko lang minamahal si Akakios. Mas lalo ko s'yang gustong protektahan at makasama habang buhay. Wala akong ibang gugustuhin... s'ya lang. Sa kanya lang ako sasaya nang ganito.

"How about you... Silhoue? Would you want to go and be the Empress?" mahinang tanong nito.

I nodded while trying to prevent my tears. "My happiness, my home, and my solace... and my life... will only be complete beside you."

"For the people you wanted to save, I will hold your hand and be their salvation. For the people, you wanted to be free from harm and sufferings, I will hold your hand and be their remedy. And for the people, you wanted to protect... I will genuinely hold your hand, and we will defend them from danger..."

Hinarap ko na s'ya at hindi ako naghintay nang kasunod na sasabihin n'ya. I tiptoed, and he lowered his head as I placed my lips again on his lips. It was so soft.

"I love you, Akakios..." I told him, not breaking our connection.

"I love you, Silhouette..." And he deepened the kiss more. Mas lalo rin akong tumingkayad para mas maging malapit sa kanya. He held my waist tighter almost lifting me up just to kiss me tenderly, lovingly, and deeply.

My heart was hammering so much, and I was sure he was feeling the same thing as the moon shined brightly in the sky.

Glowing with proudness while watching the two of us, choose the paths for ourselves... and we would take it together with braver hearts, and with comrades that with be our strength and power.

***

WHEN the next morning came, Akakios and I facilitated them to test their abilities. Nasa isang field muna kami no'n at do'n ko pinagmasdan ang abilidad nila sa mga basic na exercise at iba pang bagay. They were a little unmotivated at first.

But when they saw me smiling, and I told them to concentrate on getting stronger and not to dwell in the past. They started to become more prompted to do better, and something in their eyes ignited. Like they were looking so determined.

I was impressed with the result of their mile run, push-ups, curl-ups, and all those basic exercises. They didn't seem tired, and their breathing was stable. If it weren't for the sun, I was sure they wouldn't even sweat.

Napangiti ako nang malaman na tanda pa rin nila ang training ni Rebel no'n, at mas nag-improve pa sila sa mga gano'ng bagay. They were so active, yet their stamina was stronger than before.

Their teamwork was also smoother, and sturdier. They knew what steps and what strategies to use to conserve their energy, and to make things more effective. But I also saw some weaknesses.

They were all dependent of Biblee and Cleon when it comes to intel, and strategies. I was dazzled on how Biblee and Cleon handled the situation with ease, and with their minds. Biblee and Cleon could really compete with Yvoridge, huh?

I saw a new light in them. Those two were always the playful ones, but in serious times, they were really a good source of strength, and they could turn things around, although it might seem impossible. I commend them, but I wanted them to expand their wings. Being just the intel won't save them always.

Harper, Art, and Akira were too powerful. Minsan hindi makasabay ang barkada sa kanilang tatlo. They have flashy movements, but it was precise, strong, and the damage was nothing to be joked around. They were really something. No one should mess up with them in the future. They'd destroy you.

Pierce, Thorn, and Honoka were secretive in their moves. Hindi mo sila gano'ng makikita kasi napakatahimik ng mga ginagawa nilang atake, at higit sa lahat napaka-smooth at halos walang ingay lagi 'yon. They were mostly targeting sensitive spots, and Honoka was utilizing her weapon perfectly.

They were really good. But they also need to adapt in the situation. Being so flashy and being almost lowkey or invisible in battles were not always a good thing, they should know balance and change. They were all skilled in their comfort abilities. But what about their other potentials and their weakest link?

Would they be able to seize a mountain after climbing the hill?

Law, Justice, Rebel, Gabby, Luna, Caerus, Katniss, and Sloane were really on another level. Kahit solo silang lahat, wala kang makikitang area ng kahinaan. The thing about these people was—they knew their weakness, and they knew their strengths. Alam nila kung kailan kikilos para pagtakpan ng kalakasan ang kahinaan nila.

They were so trained in masking their shortcomings and showing overpowering abilities instead.

Law was on another level compared to the rest of them. I was excited to see how his authorative air, and his power would develop. Would it be ever enough to withstand Akakios's command and aura?

Pero kahit gano'n kalalakas ang mga Crowns, mga kapatid ko at si Luna. Hindi pa rin sapat 'yon dahil medyo nangangapa sila sa mga paraan ng pakikipaglaban ng isa't isa. They were able to adjust, but it wasn't that fast.

Their teamwork was a little shaky, but their skills were topnotch. But I hoped that they could overcome the areas where they were weak, and not mask it with the strength.

They'd be more invincible if they train their weaknesses. They'd also be able to grasp more techniques on how to make their teamwork adaptable with different circumstances, and on how they could utilize weapons that they don't find comfortable.

They were all progressing in a really good way.

But there were two people... who kind of disappointed me in a way.

Theon and Hope. They looked hesitant, and they looked like they were still trying to be customized with what was happening. Theon still looked restrained. And Hope was still trying her best not to fear.

I was sure Hope wasn't shaking in guns, and was not that affected of her trauma anymore, because her distorted and little altered memories were now gone. Hindi n'ya na ako nakikita na may hawak na baril at nakatutok sa kanya 'yon.

She was so guilty that she could see that it was me trying to point at gun at her, when it was her who shot me.

Mas magaling at marunong na si Hope sa baril. That was one of her greatest strength. She was also good in combats, and analyzations. But there was something missing. She didn't have that resolve in her to kill and to hurt people. She was not haunted by our nightmare, but she was being haunted of being a sinner in the eyes of other people.

Si Theon... hindi ko talaga alam bakit hindi n'ya matanggap na Morbelque s'ya. Was it because he was so accustomed not to kill and hurt, and he was raised by his angelic mother? What would happen if he... discovers the truth?

That his mother wasn't as good as he thought? And his father greatly sinned against my Momo? Would he be able to unleash the inner monster in him? Or would it only cage him more?

Sana makahabol sila ni Hope sa mga pasaway at sa iba pa naming kasama. Mahirap kapag napag-iwanan sila. They should cope up fast, no one was going to wait for them, and most of all, no one was going to save them—but themselves. We were in this battle together, but it was up to them to catch up to everyone.

Days and hour passed, and we continued to monitor for their progress. They were training their strengths, and I allowed it. Kita ko 'yong iba't ibang mannerism, technique, pati na rin 'yong mga bagay na nadidiskubre nila.

Akakios had also been watching them with hawk eyes. He was trying to device the whole new training that we were going to start a few days from now. He was gathering their statistics in strengths and weaknesses. He was so meticulous, and I could see why he was the highest of the highest.

He was nothing but a monster when it comes to these things. Minsan makakalimutan mong si Akakios s'ya—'yong lalaking magluluksa para sa nalantang bulaklak. Kasi kapag tahimik at focus s'ya sa ginawa, hindi maiwasan na lumalabas 'yong nakakatakot na awra n'ya.

The way he became someone who have more control and knowledge about dangerous things, when he couldn't even speak lies was beyond confusing. Para s'yang may dalawang katauhan sa iisang katawan. Isang anghel... pero 'yong isa... demonyo.

"How was the building in the island?" I asked Akakios. Matagal nang may malaking building sa isang island dito sa Empire. Isolde was always there because she was monitoring the progress. That building would be our training ground, pagkatapos namin dito.

"It was completed yesterday. Isolde told me it was going to be ready for them to train." Napatango-tango ako dahil sa narinig.

"How about the pasaways' progress?" tanong ko ulit.

"Their teamwork and strengths were really improving, but their weaknesses were a little stagnant. Theon and Amythee were both trying to catch up. Don't worry, they are doing great." Napangiti ako sa sinabi nito.

"Are you hungry?" he asked curiously. Saka lang s'ya nag-angat ng tingin sa akin mula sa pagmamanipula ng hologram na nasa harapan n'ya. I pouted and nodded at him. Kanina pa namin tinitingnan ang lahat sa mga magkakahiwalay na monitor eh.

Nasa iba't ibang room sila. All rooms have different weapons, and equipment for them to train on their own. Gusto kong madiskubre nila ang kahinaan at kalakasan nila. I didn't want them to depend on Akakios and I. We were here to train and challenge them, not be their guide or something.

Akakios stood up from his seat. Kaagad s'yang lumapit sa akin. "I'll get us food." Then he gave me a kiss on the forehead, before moving out. Napangiti naman kaagad ako sa ginawa n'ya pagkatapos ay nagpatuloy sa pinagkakaabalahan ko kanina.

I was planning a good game that they would play. Do'n ko makikita kung gaano sila kabilis makakagawa solusyon sa bagay-bagay at kung gaano nila pinagtuunan ang mga training nila nang solo.

The purpose of their solo training wasn't to just monitor their progress, and to strengthen them physically. It was to see who would be able to become more aware of themselves.

I hoped this individual training would make them ruthless, and would make them ready for the next obstacles that they would come across.

"Here." Nilapag ni Akakios ang pagkain na para sa akin. I smiled at him widely.

"Thank you, baby!" I exclaimed, and he chuckled. As we continued to watch every one of them.

***

WHEN the most anticipated day came. Everyone was so tensed and serious. 'Yong makakasanayan mong kulitan at kaguluhan sa kanila biglang nawala. 'Yong ingay, napalitan ng kahimikan. They were all looking so cynical. They were aware that from now on everything was going to be cruel.

Kaagad akong napatingin sa katabi ko. Even Akakios was serious. Maybe that was also the reason why they were pressured, because Akakios was giving them a little scary aura. That even the most angelic was making them prepared of what was about to commence.

Hapon na nang makarating kaming lahat sa island at sinalubong kami ni Isolde. They were all wide eyes, and jaw dropped with how big the island was, and that there was a huge circular building that welcomed them.

Hindi sila makapaniwala na parte ng Empire ang lugar na 'to. They were looking so astonished with the beautiful surrounding. We were near the beach and we were so isolated with the trees, and the huge circular architecture.

Sa kabilang dulo nito mayroon ding parang 'city' na mukhang abandonado at may side rin do'n kung saan maari pa namin silang i-train nang mas maayos.

They were all murmuring different kinds of things, but they stopped when Isolde cleared her throat. They looked so attentive and afraid of Isolde's charisma. Sa akin at kay Akakios lang naman 'di tumatalab 'yan. Pero sa iba talagang nakakatakot at sobrang respektado ni Isolde.

She guided us to the entrance of the building. I smirked because the real training would begin now.

Isolde took the hands of the pasaways, and a bangle was automatically locked on their wrist. Umilaw ang bangle na 'yon ng kulay blue, at nagtatakang napatingin sa amin ang mga pasaway, mga kapatid ko, at pati na rin ang mga Crowns.

I simpered at them, and shrugged. Akakios cackled a little while shaking his head. Nang mailagay ni Isolde sa kanilang lahat 'yon. Nagulat silang lahat nang bigla na lang may mga capsule na kinulong sila.

They were on a line horizontally, and they were standing on the right places when Isolde gave them the bangles that would let me track them and know what they were doing.

Hope was in front of me looking so lost. I smiled at her while she tried to find a way out of the capsule. "Miracle?" I saw her mouthed.

Imbis na tingnan lang s'ya, tiningnan ko ang iba pang mga kasama namin na nakakulong din sa mga capsule. They thought I would introduce them to the building? No. The building would introduce itself to them.

"Good luck!" I chuckled at them with a teasing smirk that was plastered on my face.

They all gaped at me confusingly, as the capsule slowly moved to put them in their respective rooms. The building was massive. The room that they would enter would probably be double the space of the normal classroom in the Empire.

Nang mawala sila lahat dahil sa mga capsule, kaagad kaming dumiretso ni Akakios sa monitor room ng building na 'to.

"You really want them to creep in fear, huh?" sambit ni Isolde, habang nasa capsule kaming tatlo papunta sa monitor room ng lugar na 'to.

"If they would all cry in horror already, they would never be worthy of being Crowns." Ngumisi ako kay Isolde at kaagad n'ya akong sinang-ayunan.

Dahil paniguradong kung papahirapan ko silang lahat, mararanasan nila kay Isolde na matakot at manginig sa mga buwis buhay nitong training.

I experienced it firsthand, it wasn't a joke, and it was death defying.

"How about the Senses what are you planning about them?" tanong ni Akakios.

"When the pasaways are ready for them. They would destroy them with their own hands. Let the three other Senses start their so-called revolution and rebellion, for once this is over, they would trun to ashes."

One side of Isolde's lips rose for a small smirk, and I felt goosebumps when she was looking at me playfully and proudly. Like I adopted her evil ways, and charisma. I shrugged at her, and went to Akakios to hug his waist.

I saw Isolde's roll eyes and her irritated expression. Ngiting tagumpay kaagad ako kasi ginawa ko talaga 'yon para asarin s'ya.

"Magpakasal muna kayo, masaydo kayong malandi." Irap n'ya sa amin, kaya nagkatawanan kami ni Akakios, pero sa huli natawa rin s'ya sa aming dalawa.

At sa wakas nakarating kami sa loob ng monitor room. The air suddenly changed and everything became serious, and tensed. I went to my swivel chair, Akakios and Isolde also did the same. We all put in our earpiece, and activated each monitor and screen in the room.

"Ready?" I heard Isolde, as every screen showed everyone in different rooms, inside the capsule where they couldn't see anything. They were looking so nervous, but some looked nonchalant and excited.

"Never been this ready," Akakios retorted with a smirk.

"In five, the countdown will start... and the game will commence," Isolde clickled and manipulated the holograms and all the screens in front of her. The information of the pasaways, started, as the glow in their bangles became green.

"In three," Akakios mentioned, and we looked at each other before nodding.

"Two," Isolde mentioned coolly.

"And one, release," I said with a pounding heart and a thrilled simper.

Biglang bumaba ang mga capsule ng mga pasaway, at nakita ko ang pagtataka nilang lahat no'ng makita nila ang unang kwarto kung nasaan sila.

They were in separate rectangular rooms, and their placements were circular in form.

"Hey, pasaways," I declared, when Akakios pressed the mic and speaker so they would hear what I was about to say. "Welcome to the wheel of danger." Pakiramdam ko kinilabutan silang lahat sa seryoso at malalim na boses ko.

"You are all placed in different rooms. In an air view it would look like you are all part of the wheel. The room you are in right now is the widest, and the most outside part of the wheel." Lahat sila naging seryoso at tahimik na nakikinig sa sinabi ko.

"You need to go and survive each obstacle and challenges in the room in order to proceed to the next room." I saw plenty of them nodded their head in understading, while some were nervous in the unfolding situation.

"It's a game of time. Each room will have a maximum of one hour for you to survive, and you are all going to proceed in another room with each challenge, for you to advance in the inner wheel. Each room will become more narrow, as you win each game," Akakios continued my explanation.

"It's also a game of speed, kapag may nakakaalis sa isang room, ang mga naiiwan... mas magiging mahirap sa inyo ang lahat, you are going to be in more danger." Others gulped because of my forewarned warning.

"And once you complete each advancement in the wheel, you are all going to meet in the core room. And in that room, you will all play the final game. The ones who were going to arrive first will have great advantage. And those who will arrive late... will probably have a lot of disadvantages," nakangisi kong sambit.

"Are we clear?" tanong ni Akakios.

May ilang sumagot ng pagsang-ayon nila, pero ang karamihan ay tumango lang.

"Have fun storming the castle!" I exclaimed, and turned off the speaker and microphone, as Akakios pushed the button from the hologram to start the game.

Nang gawin n'ya 'yon kaagad bumungad sa kanila ang lugar kung saan biglang lumabas lahat ng mga kalabang malalaki at malalakas.

The enemies all have different weapons. I hope they'd choose good ones because they could bring any or all of those in the next rooms, and some would give them good advantages in clearing each room. They should use their brains, and they should show me what they've got.

They all simultaneously initiated the fight. I smirked as all of them was ready to fight the ten men that were attacking them without a hint of mercy. Those men were tasked to kill them. I wonder how they would survive that room without killing anyone.

They were all creative when it comes to this thing, but when would that dodging the inevitable continue?

As expected my siblings, especially Law was dominating this room. He was merciless. Nakakuha lang ng baril, mabilis na kaagad inatake lahat ng mga nagtangka sa kanya. But the bullets run out, so he attacked them with brute force.

Justice and Rebel were the polar opposites. Rebel was giving them destruction and non-relenting danger. But Justice was dealing with it peacefully. He was even using the Morbelque's technique of targeting the vital spots to make them unconscious or maybe dead.

Gabby was creating havoc as usual. Sa kanya yata 'yong kaisa-isang room na lumilipad 'yong mga kalaban sa atake n'ya 'tapos tatawa-tawa lang s'ya. Nakikipaglaro pa yata sa mga kalaban n'ya. She was pranking and tricking them without any remorse! But her eyes were screaming mischief and danger as no one from that room would escape death. I was sure Gabby would assassinate everyone.

Si Luna naman mukhang nakikipag-usap sa mga kalaban n'ya. That was Luna's charm. Kaya naman imbis na kalabanin, mukha silang nagmi-meeting ngayon. At patagong ninanakaw ni Luna lahat ng mga armas nila. I smirked, such a clever and dangerous woman.

Caerus and Katniss was at ease. Halos nakatayo lang sila sa iisang lugar at hindi sumusugod o kung ano pero lahat ng kalaban nila taob kada aatake sila. Even the weapons, and the guns were useless to them. They were dealing with them in combat easily and without exerting much effort.

Sloane was breezing through the challenge, too. She was handling it with one hand. I expected no less from the rebel of the Crowns. She was cool in attacking and showing her skills. Halos walang nakakalapit sa kanya nang hindi nawawalan ng hininga sa mga atake n'ya gamit ang mga basic na combat, pero sobrang skilled sa mga weapon.

Harper, on the other hand, looked chill, and was fighting them without killing anyone. Ang bilis n'yang makakuha ng weapon. She targeted a gun first and shot the huge men on the legs, and immediately got her favourite naginata. The way she was using the weapon was mesmirizing to watch, yet it was so powerful. Bawat atake may kalabang bumabagsak. At lahat 'yon sa binti n'ya lang inaatake.

Samantalang si Akira, may ngisi pa sa labi habang binabalibag ang mga kalabang lumalapit sa kanya. He was so good in combat, that even though his enemies have weapons, they couldn't do anything. I even saw how his long-range battle improved. Kumuha lang s'ya ng mga kutilsyo at baril, at mabilis na ginamit 'yon para makipaglaban ng long-range. I smirked. He knew what he was doing during those individual trainings. Kita mo kaagad na 'yong kahinaan n'ya noon, hindi na kahinaan ngayon.

When I looked at the other screen, I saw Art looking so fierce using a knife on one hand, and the other with a gun. Even her smirk was taunting for the enemies, and the Morbelque Princess used their clan's technique using her weapons, instead of her hands. I smiled because she taking enemies down quickly, although she was not killing them—most of them would wish they were dead.

Si Honoka naman... goodnesss. This girl would really be Tita Misha's favourite. Her fluid and smooth movements were topnotch. She was fighting them off with their clothes, neckties, and her heels. No one would be able to pull off those moves besides her. Even her combat skills improved a lot, and the way she was handling guns? Rebel would be so proud of her. Honoka didn't like using guns but look at her now. A freaking expert.

Pierce. Heck. This guy adapted Gabby's spontaneous, and powerful skills! He was always quiet, and mostly using long-range battle technique. But right now? He was purely using strength and short-range combat. Mas naging malakas s'ya at hindi gumagamit ng mga mind tricks. He was facing everything head-on without backing down. Halos 'yong mga kalaban ang lumalayo sa kanya dahil sa lakas at bilis na ipinapakita nito kahit walang armas.

Ang kapatid naman ni Pierce na si Thorn. Nakikipaglaban gamit ang depensa. He was making it look like he was just defending himself from everything, and was letting the enemies become the predator. I smirked because one of his weakness was defense, but he improved it so much in a short amount of time, nagagamit n'ya pa sa laban ngayon. Pagkatapos ang lakas n'ya ring gumamit ng kalakasan n'ya—mind games and tricks. He was utilizing it so well.

Cleon naman seryosong-seryoso. He was using the Morbelque technique efficiently. It felt like there was no sound in that room. His eyes looked dead but powerful. His opponents were shaking in fear. He improved his dangerous aura so much. And he was attacking the enemies with his knife hand. Kada may makakalaban s'ya bagsak na kaagad silang lahat dahil sa bilis at accuracy ng mga atake n'ya. The way he executed the Mortem's skill was perfect. I could see Tito Skyler in him. Those silent but deadly movements.

Biblee, on the other side, was using her intelligence. Imbis na magpakapagod sa laban, parang nag-stretch lang 'to, at mabilis na nakagawa ng plano, para hindi n'ya kailangan makipaglaban nang sobrang effort. She was using one of the enemies as a hostage. And she knew that some of them had great ties and bond. Her observation skills must have kicked in, and she discovered it easily. Kaya ngayon, 'yong kapamilya no'ng hawak n'yang hostage—ang tumatalo at pumapatay sa mga kalaban dapat ni Biblee. She was just nonchalant while watching the bloodshed in front of her. Damn, she was the only one who discovered this trick that you could use. She did the hidden quest in this room effortlessly. I grinned evilly, she would be soon rewarded generously.

Nang ibaling ko naman ang paningin ko kay Theon. Halos wala nang kalaban ang nakatayo sa harap n'ya. He didn't use the Morbelque's technique, instead he used his medical knowledge, he must have used it to put them into sleep with a little press on their sensitive spots. And he used the arnis and he was targeting those men who wouldn't budge in his attack. He was faster than his usual self. He also inspected the room while tying down the enemies together. I smirked when he discovered that some of the enemies were closely related, but unlike Biblee, he just shrugged it off.

Lastly, Hope. Hope was still fighting them with a gun. She didn't use any other weapons. Inipon n'ya lang ang mga nakuha n'ya sa isang tabi, at puro baril ang ginamit n'ya. She was faster and more accurate in using it. Her eyes also screamed no fear of killing. Mas lumawak ang ngiti ko sa labi dahil konti na lang... siguradong hinding-hindi na s'ya dadalawin ng takot at bangungot na dinadala n'ya. She also used her feet in kicking, and flipping at the enemies. She was in control of the situation, and when she defeated all of them, she tied them in a rope circularly. She was looking skeptical in the situation, trying to find some clues for the next room.

"Who finished first?" tanong ko kay Akakios at Isolde.

"Law. He's now in the next room. He brought guns, knives, and even took the bulletproof vest from one of the enemies." Napangisi ako sa sinabi ni Akakios sa akin. I expected that from my clever brother.

"He was followed by Gabby, Justice, Rebel, and Luna. They all brought things that Law brought. But Gabby didn't wear the vest, she didn't like that it was heavy." Natawa naman ako sa sinabi ni Isolde. Ang kulit talaga ni Gabby.

"Their time differences were one to five minutes. But... after Luna, Caerus escaped the room after ten minutes." The gap was already showing. Makahabol pa kaya ang mga pasaway?

"Next was Sloane, she finished a minute after Caerus, and Katniss, their gap was five minutes," Isolde told me, and I nodded at her.

"Akira, Harper, and Theon were done, too." Halos sabay-sabay 'yong tatlo matapos. "Art, Honoka, and Pierce following their records in few minutes," Akakios mentioned, still looking focused on the screens that showed the time when they finished.

"Thorn, Cleon, Biblee, and Amythee were also done. The gap between Law and Amythee was huge. It was almost forty minutes," Isolde stated, and I nodded at her. I knew this would happen, Amythee was weak in facing group of enemies. Whereas, Law could dominate them in mere five minutes.

This was just the beginning... because as the leave the inner circle... different things would unfold. Would Law maintain his rank, or would Amythee rise in the rankings?

All of them brought guns, and knives. It was only Pierce, Art, Harper, Akira, and Honoka who brought all the weapons with them to the next room. While Biblee just resorted in bringing a person, and making him carrying all the things in that she thought that could be helpful later on.

Damn, smart. I never stated that it was not allowed to bring an enemy.

The gap in abilities, strengths, intelligence, and weakness were starting to show.

And Law was advancing nonstop. Not caring if someone was being left behind. But he would soon hit a wall. This game wasn't just about skills; this would also include teamwork.

Some improved their weaknesses, some resorted to their comfort zones. This was unfolding more interestingly than I expected.

The next room was a shooting range. They need to target flying paper aims—twenty targets. But no bullets and guns would be enough to do that. Ano'ng gagawin nila?

Law was dominating it, too. Mabilis n'yang pinagmasdan ang mga target mula sa kinatatayuan n'ya. Akala mo sa una hindi n'ya alam ang gagawin. Pero sa katunayan, parte 'yon ng plano n'ya. Then just after a minute he angled his gun.

"Your brother would be a monster." Akakios and I looked at Isolde with her statement. "Damn targeting five with one bullet, huh?" I smirked proudly. Law knew what he was doing.

May oras at pagkakataon kasi na magiging magkakalinya ang mga paper targets na nagmimistulang lumilipad at mabilis nadiskubre 'yun ni Law, nang pagmasdan n'ya ang lugar kung nasaan ang mga ito.

Gano'n din si Justice. Justice even showed his intelligence, and used blades and darts in targeting things consecutively. Sino bang may sabing baril lang ang kailangan gamitin? It might be a shooting range, but was there a rule that you should only use guns and bullets? None.

Rebel and Luna were both doing it with ease. But they were using guns, and targeting things like Law. Five targets done in one bullet. Halos gano'n din ang ginawa ng mga Crowns. Sloane, was the only one who did it like Justice. She was even using little coins to target it. Butas ang mga target sa ginagawa n'ya. Her power was awesome.

Sa mga pasaway... si Art. Si Art ang tuwang-tuwa sa room na 'to. She was targeting everything in a precise manner, not wasting bullets. S'ya ang kauna-unahang natapos matapos si Law. I smirked, because it was so easy for her.

Harper, Theon, Akira, Pierce's long-range skills showed and shined. Halos sabay-sabay silang tatlo at walang kahirap-hirap nilang tinarget 'yong mga lumilipad at halos umiikot at nagkakagulong mga target.

It was Cleon who made me smirk. Because using a dart... he targeted one thing. He targeted the fuse that was making the targets move. Kaya naman dahil sa ginawa n'ya tumigil lahat ng target, at kumuha pa s'ya ng lighter—na nakuha n'ya sa mga kalaban kanina—para target-in ulit ang circuit, bago nagkaro'n ng apoy sa loob ng shooting range.

He didn't even use a bullet, just a dart, and an arrow, and everything was finished. He was done next to Art.

Si Biblee naman parang si Cleon din, pero imbis na apoy, 'yong sprinklers ang tinarget n'ya, para umulan sa lugar ng mga targets, at mabilis nasira ang mga papel na 'yon. Hindi s'ya kuntento ro'n, at mabilis na kinuha ang isang dart, para tirahin ang isang tali. Taling nagkukunekta sa lahat ng mga target. Kaya lahat 'yon bumagsak sa sahig.

Halos magkasabay sila ng mga kapatid ko na matapos sa ginawa. At talagang naghanap pa s'ya ng pwedeng pakinabangan sa kwartong 'yon at pinagdala na naman 'yong hostage na hawak n'ya. She was smirking at the camera too.

"Master Gideon would really like this girl," laughed Isolde looking at the simpering Biblee.

"She would give headaches to Lolo, instead." Nagkatawanan kami sa monitor room sa sinabi ni Akakios. Well, I couldn't disagree with that.

Amythee, Thorn, and Honoka was targeting it with guns and bullets. It was Honoka that was improvising with the bow, and arrow. Gamit n'ya 'yong ilang nakuha n'yang bagay sa mga kalaban kanina, para target-in 'yong nagliliparang mga tila ibon na papel. 'Tapos si Thorn at Amythee, talagang baril lang ang gamit, kagaya ng ginawa nina Law at ng mga Crowns.

"Law, Art, Cleon, Biblee finished fast." Napatango-tango ako sa sinabi ni Akakios.

The rankings on the screen changed, and I smiled... as the four of them entered the room in separate times, but almost near each other. And that was when they realized, that things would get tricky and harder from now on.

There was a phone and a screen. They could call and see each other.

But would they really wait for the others to finish when the time's ticking? Would they ignore the phone, and proceed in completing the next challenge?

The next challenge was the blindfolded commands. Someone needed to command them, and they need to finish crossing the challenge area—blindfolded. But that means... one person. One person would be left behind. Because they weren't allowed finish it without someone commanding them.

Hindi pwedeng solo nilang gagawin ang bagay na 'to.

Kailangan nilang lampasan ang challenge na 'to. Pero hindi lang sa sarili nila nakasalalay kung matatapos ba nila. They needed a partner that would instruct them. And without someone instructing them, they would never finish this round.

That was why... Biblee was brilliant. She freaking brought someone who could instruct her. But... would that someone not betray her? When that hostage also wanted her death?

The mind game was starting. Would they be able to finish it on time? What would they do? Would the sacrifice someone? Or would they still want to succeed individually? For the prize... would be big. It will be their safety.

Safety in the game of tag and hide and seek that would commence in core or the last room.

Who's the seeker?

Well... it would be Akakios, Isolde, and I...

Who would survive in the end? Who would be victorious? And who would feel the burden of being the last?

The real training was starting, and it was up to them, if they would be able to finish it standing tall or... bowing down with tears.

"Who do you think will have their hands tainted with blood, first?" biglang tanong ni Isolde habang patuloy na pinapanuod ang mga nasa screen.

"I'm betting it will be... Cleon or Art." Narinig namin ang matunog na pagngisi nito kaya naman nilingon namin s'ya ni Akakios.

"Hmm..." Akakios threw his head back while thinking.

"Harper," he stated firmly with a simper.

"Why?" sabay na tanong namin ni Isolde.

"She's not afraid of killing someone. She's been ready for it since the beginning. But I think she's waiting for someone high or strong to assassinate. Someone worthy of being her first kill."

Natawa kami ni Isolde sa sinabi ni Akakios. That was so palpable and on the spot! I could already imagine Harper ranting that her hands were blessed to be only covered in blood of the worthy ones—like the Senses. She wouldn't settle for mere pawns!

"How about you, baby?" Akakios asked me curiously. Isolde also anticipated my answer.

I looked at the screen, and I could only think of one person.

"Theon."

Kasabay ng pagbigkas ko sa pangalan na 'yon ay ang pag-angat nang maharan ng isang bahahi ng labi ko. I also saw how Isolde and Akakios nodded at my answer. They were hesitant about him. Theon who had been so slow, restricted, and restrained all his life? Hmm.

He would. He would certainly do it without blinking. And that would be because of one person... Amythee Hope.

Because in this world we were in... you chase the chaser, you lie to the liar, and your kill the killer.

I smiled looking at each of them, as I said the words...

"May the demon inside all of you awaken, but be careful for you can be devoured in its darkness, forsaken. So you should keep your aim locked... unshaken."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 10.3K 66
For Sebastian Lerwick, being a good father, a loving husband, and a loyal member of the mafia are his top priorities. But when he's given a mission t...