Royal Thief (Editing)

Από lhiizzy

Annabelle, a Mexican-American is a pickpocket who steals from anyone to survive and fend for her sick mum. Su... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author Note.

Chapter 14

179 35 19
Από lhiizzy

Logan

"Hello, Eva."

"If it isn't my ex-boyfriend, his royal Highness," She said, tapping her fingers on the table.

Her long black hair was cut short, stopping below her chin, her Amber brown eyes still had the power to pierce through anyone or any piece of art.

She caught me staring and smiled.

How could I think anyone could play the role of this woman? I thought mentally slapping myself.

"Funny how we always meet in a cafe don't you think?" I muttered, I wasn't cut out to meet her and I was sure she felt the same way. 

"I think cafe shops holds our spirit, anyways I came shopping," She answered still tapping down on the table.

"That's great," I said closing the newpaper and placing it on the table.

"And what are you doing here Logan?"

"Business."

She eyed me suspensiouly and clicked her tongue with a mischievous smile. "Same business you always have in Paris?"

"Can we not do this here?"

"Sure, it's just funny that's all."

I stared at my wristwatch, Franklin was five minutes late, which was quite unacceptable for a business partner.

She looked from my watch to my face and stood up. "I hope your date makes it, I'm leaving."

"It's really nice seeing you again Eva, I hope I see you soon."

She picked up her bag and gave me her mischievous smile again. "Oh, we will be seeing real soon, trust me Logan."

She placed her sunglasses on and started towards the door.

I watched every confident step she took out of the cafe, it still felt like yesterday, the promises of faithfulness, the feeling of being in loved, all gone from a stupid mistake I made.

I stared down at my wristwatch again, it was already 2:30 pm and Franklin was damn late.

I had plans to get back to  England before Leo and Annabella left for the dinner. I could handle Leo by just keeping mute, that's what I've been doing most my life, but I wasn't sure of Annabelle, the girl got power in her tongue.

I stared up at the entrances to the cafe shop as the well-built figure of Franklin and his blond-haired assistant walked in.

I stood up as they approached the table.

"Good afternoon your highness, I'm sorry I'm late," He said taking my extended hands.

"That's not a problem Mr Franklin, can we get down to business?"

"Sure," he said as they both took their seat.

***

Annabelle

I walked into my room, shut the door and brought out my phone from my purse, I had to mute it in the company of Rose, and from the continues vibration, I knew I had a thousand missed calls to answer.

I scrolled to my call log, all my missed calls were from Joshua, I dialled his line and he picked up immediately.

"Hey Joshua, you blasted my phone."

"Sorry about that, Poppy came around, she actually did the calling."

Poppy was Joshua redheaded, overprotective girlfriend, she ensured he stayed clear of any girl, which was quite impossible since he was a bartender, a cute one at that.

"What does she want?" I asked as I placed my purse on the dressing table.

He chuckled, he knew how I felt about Poppy, I didn't like her a ted bit, I only endured because Joshua liked her, I was sure the feeling was mutual.

"She wanted saying hi."

"Huh?"

"Actually, We had a bet."

I took my seat on my bed and kicked off my heels. "About?"

"You, I dared her to call you, I thought she wasn't going to do it, turns out redheads are stubborn." He paused and inhaled sharply, loud enough for me to hear.

"I saw your text, Belle."

"And?"

"You are bloody unbelievable."

"I know, that's why I'm called Annabelle, people bearing Annabelle do crazy stuff," I said trying to make a joke out of my predicament.

"I'm being serious here, you have to come home."

"I'm far gone to turn back, he has done his own part of the deal."

"I don't like him."

"Well, we share similar feelings."

"You don't like him?"

"Yeah and I also don't like your girlfriend."

He chuckled, making me to smile. "But she's a fan Belle."

"She's cheeky and she is a puta perra."

"Did you just called my girlfriend a fucking bitch?"

"I see you've been learning your Spanish."

"Eres mala Annabelle," He countered in Spanish.

"That does it, no me presiones, puedo romperte."

"What the fuck did you just say?"

I burst out laughing, I knew he didn't understand a word I said.

"That's for trying to be faster than your teacher."

"I need a Spanish dictionary to understand that shit, what's the fucking meaning?"

"It means, don't push me, I can break you."

"Oh, I'm sure you can, poppy is back, do you want to say hi?"

I hung up without saying goodbye, speaking to poppy was a complete no, no, to me and Joshua knew that.

My phone buzzed indicating a text, I stared at it and smiled.

Cuídate querida.

***

I stood in front of the mirror, already dressed and waiting for Leo to come pick me up for the peace dinner.

A silk white midi gown did the job, I let my black hair down and accompanied my gown with a black belt and black plump to go.

I head a soft knock and opened up to see Leo waiting with his hands in his pocket, his black hair was well brushed back and his black tuxedo accompanied with a bow tie made him look ready for business.

"Come on, we are going to be late," he said with a smile.

"Ok," I said stepping out as he led the way.

"Is this your first outing out of the castle?"

"Yes, it is."

"Well then, her majesty made the right choice of letting you come with me," He said, as we slowly took the stairs.

***

"Is this meant to taste this way?" I asked sipping the drink in my hand.

"Yes," he answered beside me.

Leo was quite a good companion like Aaron said, he took his time in introducing me to the important guest, explaining fact I didn't understand and must importantly ensuring I never left his side.

After his powerful speech, which I didn't quite get what he said, but clapped with the other guest, he took his seat next to mine as the live band started to play.

"I think we need to dance, to please the host of course."

He placed his glass of wine on the table and stood up, I did same but still didn't move from my seat.

"Come on," He said extending his hands as couples took to the floor.

"I can't do this, I'm not really good at dancing."

"It's different from the ball moves, you just have to sway with the music."

An image of my shoe, flying around the room in an attempted to sway with the music flashed through my mind.

"I really can't," I said shaking my head.

He smiled and shook his head. "You can't dance and Logan is crazy about dancing, what an odd combination."

I stared into his blue eyes, his brows were raised in a dare, with a smirk on his lips.

I stood up and took his hands, as we both walked to the dancing floor, where other couples  seemed to be enjoying the music.

***

Authors note

So I'm back, I hope you enjoyed this, If you do, drop a comment and vote.

Meaning of words

🏵️Cuídate querida -take care dear🏵️

🏵️No me presiones, puedo romperte- don't try me I will break you.🏵️

🏵️Puta perra- fucking bitch🏵️

🏵️Eres mala- you're evil🏵️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

474 26 15
When Prince Rio catches Kaija, a maid at the palace, stealing a priceless jewelry from his room, he wickedly employs her as his personal servant, mak...
82.1K 1.9K 16
Prince William, the Prince of Wales gets a second chance at love with the woman who's always been there. The Prince of Wales is suffering from a brok...
620K 14.6K 48
» 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 & 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 « ~ The Salieri's are so venomous in this world t...
8.1K 270 58
A woman who made the biggest mistake of her life. A woman who cheated and hurt the only woman who supported her and loved her. Decisions that she re...