They Don't Know About Us (#Wa...

By Life_for_Belieb

Maddie was just a normal belieber, fangirling over Justin Bieber with her fan account. What happens when she... More

They Don't Know About Us
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N:
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
New Book

Chapter 1

647 19 8
By Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 1

Maddie was focused on her laptop, staring at the blank screen. She created a wattpad account a few days ago and read some great Justin Bieber Fanfiction so she wanted to write her own, in hopes of getting into the groove of writing-her dream was to become an author.

Maddie's POV:

I shut my laptop in frustration and grabbed my phone. My first instinct was to go on Instagram. I had about four hundred followers on my fanpage. I captioned the photo:
Any ideas for a fanfiction? My Kik is @/brave_belieber.
I closed the app as my eyelids were getting heavy. Soon after that, blackness took over.

Darcy's POV:

I was on Justin's account looking for fan accounts to chat with. I love talking with beliebers. I looked at an account with the username @/belieber_brave. I looked at her recent picture, it had her Kik name.

"Hey babe. What you doing?" Justin asked as he sat down next to me.

"I'm gonna chat with this belieber." I brought up the Kik app. This was going to be interesting.

A/N: That was the first chapter! Remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed it. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 11K 36
Maddie Baker hates Justin Bieber. Or so she thinks. When she bumps into him at a concert she was forced to go to with her best friend, Her feelings a...
16.9K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...
115 4 35
Allison Hightower was obsessed. Obsessed with photography, obsessed with fashion, makeup, music..pretty much everything a teenage girl would be into...
265K 6.3K 72
"Who knew I would meet my true love on Instagram ay," A story about a 19 girl, who sends Justin Bieber, most successful pop star in 2015, a Dm on ins...