The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
07| Meeting With The Devils
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

16| I'm his fiancee

726 64 22
By imaginator33

♡♡♡

KENNA

My eyes widen as he stared at me puzzled.

I swallowed and froze, the pupils in my eyes disappearing as the whites expanded.

"I- I'm paying," He stuttered, confused and I pressed my lips into a thin line.

He doesn't suspect a thing. YAYYYY

"I was just..." I trailed off, racking my brain for the right excuse. Then it dawned on me, his birthday is tomorrow.

"Your birthday!" I blurted out and a grin broke out on his face.

"You remembered?"

I smiled and swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried not to cry my eyes out because of my phone on the floor.

"How could I forget, I planned something for you and I need your pictures for it. So I was checking your laptop," I said innocently.

He chuckled at me and stared at me with his sea-blue eyes glistering. He's kinda cute, I admit. But he's an asshole for helping Mr. Jefferson. But then again he's just his client and he has to do what his client says. That's the down part of our job.

"Kenna?"

I was brought back to reality by Lucas's voice, I shook my head and turned to him.

"You don't have to do anything."

"Nope. Don't give me that bullshit now out," I giggled, "You've given me so many things already. I just want to do this one thing for you."

"Let's just say I know nothing," He finally said and I nodded in agreement. I watched as he walked out.

I let out a breath and immediately checked my phone which was laying on the floor lifeless. I groaned as I saw the cracked screen but luckily it was still working perfectly.

I checked the pictures I took and shut down the laptop. I settled my phone in the pocket of my coat. As my fingers clutched the door's handle, I turned back to looked at Lucas's station one more time.

I bit my lip before dashing out.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

QUINN

Sweatpants, hoodies, crocs, sneakers, check. I checked my box to make sure I didn't forget anything. I remembered my signature perfume and immediately climbed over Brandon to grab it.

"Ouch," He groaned moving away from the floor beside me. "Did you gain weight or something? That Ace boy must be really taking care of you."

I sneered at his assumption and grabbed my perfume from my dresser. I settled back on the soft black and white rug beside Brandon who said he'll help me pack but instead resorted to stalking a model guy he saw recently on social media.

"Is he that hot?" I finally asked because I knew he was waiting for it.

"Oh, sweet mother yes," He groaned and turned to me to give me the full details of the model.

I chuckled as I kept the perfume in a secluded place, I scanned my room to see if I needed anything else.

"His body is like that of a Greek god I'm telling you. I tried to talk to him at the event but I was so busy and a makeup artist wasn't able to come so I had extra work to do," He complained and continued telling me everything he can remember about the model.

I tried to focus but I couldn't help but think about the heated conversation I had with my mother earlier yesterday. When I told her I'll be gone for the weekend.

"Do you know her?" I asked my mother who was still frozen in a spot.

It was until I saw my dad beside my mum did I notice that he had left my side, my mother noticed he was beside her and shifted a little almost like she was ashamed.

My father didn't glance at her and just walked to his room. The sound of him shutting the room was heard soon.

"Mother?" I called her again and she turned to me. She walked down the stairs trying to avoid the broken pieces of glass.

Xenia suddenly came out of her room to see where the sound of crashing glass came from.

"What in the dinosaurs happened here?" She asked, alarmed as she scanned the red liquid dripping down the stairs.

My mother spoke up as she reached the end of the stairs, "Never mind about it, it slipped from my hands."

Xenia looked unconvinced, "Mother you..an expensive wine glass mistakenly slipped from your hands."

"Xenia just... just give me some minutes to talk to your sister," My mother said, through gritted teeth.

Xenia noticed the tension in the air as I had been staring at my mum the entire time. She pressed her lips together and went inside with her hands raised up.

"It's in two days, I'll be leaving in two days I just came to tell you that," I said, abruptly and immediately got my bag ready to leave.

My mother stared at me and I could see her eyes begging me. I walked away only to be stopped when my mum held my hand right in time.

She came to my front. "Do you have some kind of history with Mrs. Winston?" I asked.

"What did she tell you?"

"Nothing.....yet."

"Quinn-"

"I'll ask again, do u have some kind of history with the Winstons? I mean that would explain why you would suddenly want me to date Ace."

"You needed to move on from Dylan-"

"Mother...please don't change the topic. This is about you and Mrs. Winston. The way you reacted to what I just said.....it proves that you have something with Mrs. Winston which you don't want me to find out. I'm so confused because you've never said anything about Mrs. Winston."

"I would never use you to get something," she moved closer to me and moved her fingertips to my checks and I could feel it trembling. "I only wanted you to get over Dylan....he's dead Quinn."

I instantly took her hands off my face rashly. "Can you please stop bringing Dylan up?!"

My mother wiped the tears that slipped from her eyes and she settled on the couch. "Ace's mother and I were good friends back in Canada."

"You know her?"

"Yes... we were close until we moved to New York. Then we lost contact. I tried to contact her again but I couldn't."

Then it hit me.

I don't know anything about Ace's parents.

I've never seen them before.

"Hello?"

I was brought back to reality by Brandon's annoying voice. I turned to him.

"Have you been listening to me at all?" He pouted.

"Huh? Yeah, you totally have a chance with him," I said as I got my butt off the ground.

"Wait!" Brandon called out to me but I had already skipped to the front door and walked out.

The cold air hit me hard because I was wearing shorts and a hoodie with my curly hair packed in a ponytail. I hurriedly went to the elevator. The atmosphere was so quiet that I was sure if I spoke I would echo.

Luckily I was the only person in the hallway, I quickly got to Ace's door. Hoping he hasn't yet gone to work. I was about to ring the doorbell when my phone began ringing.

I jumped about two feet high, startled. I tried to stable my breath as I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"Hey, Actress!"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes Shelly."

"You have to have a scene soon where are you?!"

I massaged my temples with my hand, "Yeah, yeah I'll be there."

"Good," she said and hung up.

I was about to put my phone back into its place when I caught my reflection on it. I did a double-take and hurriedly pulled out a little bit of my front hair beside my bangs out so I won't look like a pig.

I checked my reflection again and nodded in approval, we're good to go. I kept my phone back into its pocket and rang the doorbell.

I moisturized my lips as I waited for him to answer. I was about to ring the doorbell again when the door was suddenly opened. I cleared my throat and stood upright then my eyes meet with the stranger who opened the door.

"Oh my God," he breathed.

It was not Ace. It was someone else who could not stop staring at me unbelievably, his dark eyes scanned me almost like he couldn't believe it was me.

I forced a smile. "Hey, is Ace home?" I asked switching between standing on my tiptop and standing properly to see if Ace was inside.

He took his hands to his mouth, still shocked. "Oh my God," he breathed again. "It's Quinn Manchester!"

I laughed softly and a voice boomed from inside, "Harry, who is it?"

It's Ace, that's totally the voice that I've been stuck with.

"It....it's Quinn Manchester." The guy I suppose his name is Harry stuttered, still shocked.

I walked into the apartment and saw Ace sitting on the couch. A smile crept up my face as I went closer but then I noticed something......or more like someone.

She stared at me as those mean girls would do in high school.

"Um...hello," I said uncomfortably as she kept dissing me with her eyes and her lips in a pout. Ace groaned and shoved his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"Quinn Manchester?" She called in a sly voice and rose an eyebrow.

"Umm..... do I know you?"

"Well, you should."

"Nana-"

She interrupted Ace and said, "You should know me...after all you stole my fiance."

Wait what?

I spun my head to Ace who had his eyes widen as he stared at the psycho. "You're engaged?" I almost yelled, but It came out the opposite of what I intended it to be, my voice gave it away that I was hurt.

I know I don't know anything about Ace, and that's why I came to his apartment. To ask him on something like a date.....to get to know each other.

"Yes," the girl piped up again.

"I'm his fiancee."

***

PLEASE KINDLY VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

SHARE BY TAGGING YOUR FRIENDS HERE------

QOTD: What's your dream job?

I want to be a successful lawyer someday. I could say Kenne is a form of my future self 🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 393 20
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
1K 34 31
This books contains strong language and mature scenes. This book is being slowly rewritten. The story remains the same For Cade, life is just a neve...