Alpha Wolf - Mate Mine

Por Lady_Trex

COMPLETED ✔ {Highest Ranks & Awards: #1 in Werewolf, #3 in Alpha, #3 in Mate, #16 in Romance, 19/11/2020} ☆☆... Más

☆ Introduction ☆
Chapter 0 ~ Almost
Chapter 1 ~ Wild Mountains
Chapter 2 ~ A Strange Event
Chapter 3 ~ Temporary School
Chapter 4 ~ Mate
Chapter 5 ~ Rocky Balboa's Crush
Chapter 6 ~ Black Alpha is Back
Chapter 7 ~ Speak of the Devil - Part 1
Chapter 8 ~ Speak of the Devil - Part 2
Chapter 9 ~ Heartbeats
Chapter 10 ~ The Bloody Hand
Chapter 11 ~ New Reality
Chapter 12 ~ He Doesn't Call
Chapter 13 ~ Fluffin
Chapter 14 ~ Oh-Oh!
Chapter 15 ~ Slightly Out of Hand
Chapter 16 ~ One Kick = Two Broken Bones
Chapter 17 ~ Living Nightmare
Chapter 18 ~ The Break Up
Chapter 20 ~ A Glimmer of Happiness
Chapter 21 ~ Anger & Doubts
Chapter 22 ~ Devastation
Chapter 23 ~ After The Storm
Chapter 24 ~ Reunited
Chapter 26~ A Lost Howl
Chapter 27 ~ The Underworld
Chapter 28 ~ The Wrath Of The Beast
Chapter 29 ~ Her Bladder
Chapter 30 ~ In His Arms
Chapter 31 ~ A Surprise For Marco
Chapter 32 ~ New Home
Chapter 33 ~ The Ambush
Chapter 34 ~ Angry Fluffin
Chapter 35 ~ Yes
Chapter 36 ~ A Little Too Honest
Chapter 37 ~ The Fight
Chapter 38 ~ Cheating?
Chapter 39 ~ Disinfestation & Sanitization Plan-V1
Chapter 40 ~ The Dreadful Night - Part 1
Chapter 41 ~ The Dreadful Night Part 2
Chapter 42 ~ Unexpected Inconvenience
Chapter 43 ~ Facts or Events
SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE # PLS READ!
Chapter 44 ~ Illegal Mate
Chapter 45 ~ Unbearable Separations
Chapter 46 ~ Unexpected
Chapter 47 ~ I Will Come For You
Chapter 48 ~ Date Night # Part 1
Chapter 49 ~ Date Night #Part 2
Chapter 50 ~ And The Stories were True
Chapter 51 ~ Once Upon A Time
Chapter 52 ~ Familiar Fangs
Chapter 53 ~ Everything Will Be Fine
Chapter 54 ~ Perfect Timing
Chapter 55 ~ Hidden Truth
BONUS CHAPTER ~ OUT OF THE MAIN PLOT: "That Time of the Month"
Chapter 56 ~ They Always Knew It
Chapter 57 ~ Revelations
Chapter 58 ~ Nervous
Chapter 59 ~ A Madwoman
Chapter 60 ~ A Hellish Encounter
Chapter 61 ~ Something's Wrong
Chapter 62 ~ Unleashing (the) Craken Part 1 & 2
Chapter 63 ~ 'Did you touch my mate?' - Part 1
Chapter 64 ~ 'Did you touch my mate?' - Part 2
Chapter 65 ~ The Impaler
Chapter 66 ~ No Man's Land
Chapter 67 ~ The Black Alpha, The Killing Machine & The Cunning Fox
Chapter 68 ~ Tough Luna
Chapter 69 ~ The Revenge of the She-Wolf
Chapter 70 ~ 'Run, Mate'
Chapter 71 ~ Discovery
Chapter 72 ~ The Chase ~ part 1
Chapter 73 ~ The Chase Part 2
Chapter 74 ~ Mine
Chapter 75 ~ Yours
Chapter 76 ~ Mated. At last.
Chapter 77 ~ Bubble of Love
Chapter 78A ~ Very Nasty Hare
CHAPTER P
Chapter 78B ~ Breaking News
Chapter 79 ~ First Witness
Chapter 80 ~ Something Familiar
Chapter 81 ~ The End of The Beginning
Bonus Episode: Giulia POV
Next Book!

Chapter 25 ~ Confessions

113K 4.5K 578
Por Lady_Trex

Chapter 25 ~ Confessions

Mirko POV ~ After leaving Elena in front of the Medical Facility

Staring at my mate like a creep, I was hypnotized by the swaying of her hips as she walked away. Cursing under my breath, I groaned lowly.

I found myself torn in between wanting to go and kill Crucifero for trying to hurt her and wanting to run after my mate and keep her by my side, where she belonged.

Once I was sure Elena was safe and sound inside the Medical Facility, I tore my gaze away from the entrance where she had disappeared, and I left.

This was Black Devil territory and mateless females could not be left unsupervised. Especially my mate who happened to be the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

How could this woman be so damn perfect was beyond my comprehension.

A mystery.

And lately I could think of nothing but her and I found myself completely distracted, unable to focus and properly do my job. I growled in frustration, rubbing my face.

I had to have her near my sight all the time, resulting in endless nights under her window, just listening to her sweet breathing, or simply follow her from the shadows.

Defining me a creep would be an understatement.

My animal side was steadily taking over my last inches of self-control as I just wanted to sink my teeth into that graceful neck to chain her to me forever. The thought of her wandering around unmarked drove me crazy. I did not give a f*k about that father of hers, or what her pack members would have thought. I could kill them all, like they were mere insects.

But Craken and I had decided to take things slow, to let her adapt to...well... to us. I sighed, running my hand though my hair.

"Hello Alpha!" Someone called from my right side as I was marching towards the dungeons. I barely nodded at two girls from my pack, smiling at me widely. The old me would have smirked at them but this new one was so...

'Whipped' Craken concluded the sentence for me.

I had avoided other women as if they had been walking diseases, and I had rejected the annoying interests of those who flocked around me. Gosh, these days girls were so much more openly aggressive in getting what they wanted!

When the stench of death invaded my nostrils, I knew I had reached my destination.

Black Devil's dungeons.

How many souls had excruciatingly died in there, in that place forgotten by the Goddess? Impossible to estimate.

And it was in that horrid place that I had locked my best friend.

Twice in a month.

The need of killing that fucker was unbearable.

'Let's just skin him alive for trying to hurt mate!' Craken snarled in anger and I couldn't agree more with my wolf.

My blood was boiling at the thought of someone hurting her. I had already exhausted all my good will. Every cell of my body shouted to kill.

Although it felt great that my little mate had tried to protect me.

So damn cute.

Nobody had ever defended me, not even when I was child. And not even my own father. Well, my father was the last person in the world who would have lifted a finger to protect me, his son. I rolled my eyes thinking that he had left me for 2 years, yes 2 full years, in the middle of the Alakasian mountains. And I was an 8-year-old boy.

An evil smile appeared on my face thinking about my dead father, his broken corpse rotting somewhere in the forest. Hopefully, my bite marks were still visible in between all the worms chewing on his flesh.

"Move!" I growled loudly at the guards standing on my way, the sound echoing in the prison. They hurried away without thinking twice. Angry Mirko was something everyone wanted to avoid.

But my fury disappeared at the sight in front of me and I felt my eyebrows lifting in utter surprise.

Crucifero, the Killing Machine, my f*king Beta, the red wolf everyone feared, was sobbing like a little child.

Without hiding his tears, he glanced at me, and all I could see was pure pain.

Ok, for now I will not kill this piece of s*t. At least I'll try but I can't guarantee it...

"H-how is...he and w-what..." He stuttered weakly, trailing off as if he couldn't form proper sentences.

I studied my Beta whose features were tense and form shaking as he stood there, asking me about Marco's health. I knew that Elena, my clever mate, was right: something had happened between Crucifero and his mate, and it wasn't anything good.

"He's fine. The doctor suggested we continue to monitor his brain activity for a while. It's just a precaution." I replied in a neutral voice. I was trying hard to block out my thirst of killing, repeating to myself that he will give me a logical explanation of why he behaved so dementedly.

My murderous thoughts were cut off by Crucifero's sudden statement.

"He tried to reject me, Mirko." He said with fatigue as my eyebrows knotted in confusion.

"I totally lost myself. The pain was... I haven't felt so much pain since...well since that day, when I met you in the forest..." He murmured as his eyes were lost somewhere, probably in the dark labyrinth of his past.

His words had effectively managed to shut me up. A mate's rejection was the only logical explanation I could accept to justify his craziness.

"I can understand." I finally uttered.

"I'd probably done much worse if I were in your place." My voice seemingly deadlier at the prospect of my mate's rejection.

Crucifero snapped his head at me, observing me for a while.

"Yea... you actually do understand me." He stated and it was not a question. I felt myself stiffen whilst a mix of emotion flashed across his face: realization, shock, stupefaction, and then, weirdly, happiness.

"I can see it all over your face. You found your mate!" Crucifero whispered in amazement.

Suddenly his reddish eyes widened as if he had realised something even more shocking.

"She is your mate, isn't she?"

I did not need to reply as it was obvious. The look we exchanged was worth a thousand words.

"Why didn't you say anything to me?" He investigated, with a stern look mixed with hurt.

Sighing, I rubbed a hand over my face before speaking.

"I still find it hard to believe." I mumbled as his eyes expressed his understanding of the situation.

He kept glaring at me for a while, ending up doing something that caught me off guard: laughing.

Crucifero's smile was an event rarer than seeing a thunder that hits the ground. Witnessing him bursting into a laughter was a once in a life-time event.

However, it was contagious as I felt a smile creeping into my face.

"Funny that our mates are best friends! Like us!" Crucifero chuckled in disbelief. For me, it was crazier that two beasts like us were blessed with two real mates. Who f*king cared about the fact that two best friends were mated to two best friends?!

"Not sure you are mine anymore, since I still want to kill you, piece of ****." I growled, sensing his heartbeats accelerated as realization hit him in the guts.

"Shit! I'm sorry, my brother. I had no f*king idea!" All the colours had drained out Crucifero's face and I quite enjoyed seeing it.

Sweet revenge for attacking my sweet mate.

"It's ok you are forgiven." I smirked as he exhaled in relief.

"Besides, I would have done much worse if she had rejected me."

Crucifero winced at that, as if the idea of a feral me was something he didn't even want to contemplate.

"So, have you already told Rolando?" He asked with amusement shining in his orbs.

I groaned at the thought of my Gamma's face when I will update him on my relationship's status.

"God no! That pest won't give me a break once he knows I have a mate!" I huffed, running a hand through my hair.

Crucifero laughed at my distress. What an awesome best friend I had!

I rolled my eyes at him and pursued my lips thinking about Rolando and his possible reaction at my news. He would have made endless jokes, teased me forever and then started to bother me with plans to go for double dates.

Crucifero's next question cut off my turbulent thoughts: "Do you love her already?"

I didn't reply and only stared back at my grinning Beta as a small smile played on my lips. That was enough for Crucifero who looked beyond happy.

After a few more minutes of comfortable silence, although Crucifero was inside a cage, I finally asked the heavy question.

"So, what will you do with Marco?"

His response was a deep sigh. "Well you didn't accept his rejection, right?"

As expected, he nodded with a frown on his sad face.

"Then just get him back, you idiot! The guy is probably very shocked after the accident."

And then it was my turn to frown at his chuckle and next statement: "I can't believe I'm getting love's advice from you."

"Emmh, Alpha, Beta." Both of us turned to look at one of my guards standing on the dark corridor.

"There's someone here... for Beta Crucifero." Although my guards were all ferocious, this one looked like a grizzly bear. More animal than person.

Smelling Full Moon's, I scrunched my eyebrows thinking about my little mate but, a second later, I let out a sigh of relief when I did not detect her scent.

"Let them in." I ordered, crossing my arms over my chest.

When the guard appeared again followed by "our guests", we were both surprised to see Giulia standing there, with a wary Rex behind.

"Cruci." She addressed him sweetly, honey dripping from all over her.

"Can I talk to you?" She muttered, taking a deep breath. Crucifero's eyes had softened radically. He must be fond of the little sister of his mate.

"Giulia, I don't think you should stay in a place like this and I-" My Beta was interrupted by her plea and doe eyes.

"Please it's important. And can you leave us alone?"

I nodded at her and I was about to step out the room when I heard her huffing.

"I meant everyone." She pointed out, shooting a significant glare at Rex who had escorted her there.

"Fine..." He muttered before leaving Giulia with one of the most dangerous werewolves in the whole world.

I signalled to the other guard to take Rex back to the Medical Facility as I had other matters to take care of.

But I was stopped by my guard who called me again, making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"Alpha. I want to inform you that Lord Skull's mutt is ready to speak."

I grinned maliciously, showing my teeth.

Lord Skull's Alpha Ciro was on the floor below, isolated from all the other prisoners since he had managed to make some of them commit suicide.

He was a snake.

Full Moon and Black Devil had agreed to keep him alive to collect information on the rouges that were allied with Alpha Ciro.

And because staying in the Black Devil's prison was worse than death itself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Alpha Mirko was on his way to pay a visit to Lord Skull's ex Alpha, his thoughts began to travel... a vortex of memories of his past, of his childhood... until the day he met his best friend....he called it the day of the Lost Howl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey loves, please vote and add the story to your library , you know it means a lot to me and Mirko ;)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

218K 8.9K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
2.3M 75.2K 14
This a short but sweet and somewhat different kind of paranormal story. Zayev is the powerful Alpha to the Black Rhage Pack and sweet little Kai is a...
4.3K 501 37
||2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST|| Loner, outcast, alcoholic. Starla is cursed with foresight of future horrors. Living with this ability since she was a chil...
104K 4.7K 37
double R shit n***a. 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟸.