The Crown Sinners

By RenesmeeStories

BOOK 3 OF IMPROBUS ILLE IMPERIUM [2nd Generation] "No one dared to take their crowns away until the crown sin... More

The Characters
1: The Plan
2: Someone Special
3: Blood of the Ruler
4: Take Their Crown
5: Who Are You?
6: Locked Up
7: Batten Down The Hatches
8: Let's Play A Game
9: Improbus Ille Imperium (I)
10: Improbus Ille Imperium (II)
11: Caught In His Game
12: Game Over
13: Welcome Home
14: Back of the Blade
15: Chasing Silhouette
16: Target of Fate
17: Time To Get Even
18: Rebel's Reign
19: The Colours of Deceit (I)
20: The Colours of Deceit (II)
21: The Fallen Name
22: Just Simple Things
23: Unknown Enemy
24: No Count
25: Keep Your Faith
26: Keep Your Aim Locked
27: Up to the Next Challenge
28: The Path That Nobody Walks On
29: Return of the Commoners
30: One Fine Day
31: What is Happening?
32: Bet on Me
33: Little Things, Little Dreams
34: Witch Hunt
35: Thou Shalt Not Speak
36: The Story Continues I
37: The Story Continues II
38: Burning Cold
39: Of Secrets and Wrong Timings
40: Between Staying and Running Away
41: Back on the Game
42: Protecting You
43: The Crown
44: The Lawless Auction
45: Let's Go Home
46: A Moment With You
47: Prophecy of the Sun and the Moon
48: Rightful Places
49: Writing Their Own Fate
50: Twisted Domain
51: A Story From Long Ago
52: A True Love From Long Ago
53: A Curse From Long Ago
54: Losing Game
55: Endless Slumber
56: Blood Tainted Path
57: Welcome to the Empire
58: Hidden Encounters
59: Generations of the Heartless Empire
60: Twisted Icy Rain
61: Twisted Hierarchy
62: Smiles, Sunshine, and Good Nights
64: Every Moment We Shared
65: Always With You
66: Your Smiles, My Happiness
67: Hoping It Would Never End
68: Rush into the Secret House
69: Twisted Crimson Moon
70: Twisted Hidden Suffering
71: Twisted Scars Each of them Hid
72: Storms Could Be Weathered
73: Training Commence
74: Wheel of Danger (I)
75: Wheel of Danger (II)
76: Wheel of Danger (III)
77: Wheel of Danger (IV)
78: Twisted Core Room
79: To You Who Always Make Us Smile
80: Yours 'Til The End
81: The Start
82: Leave This Life
83: Pay For Your Sin
84: Cracking Pillar
85: Death Explosion
86: Goddess of Hunt
87: The Sinner of their Generation
88: Adding Salt to the Wound
89: The Buried Name
90: Last Battle Between Real and Fake
91: I Promise You
92: Tragically Beautiful
93: Cherishing the Present
94: Twisted Victory Party (I)
95: Twisted Victory Party (II)
96: Our Dream Come True
97: From 1 to 18, I'd Celebrate It With You
98: Fire is Catching
99: Bleeding Thorns
100: Tomorrow's Approaching Fast
101: Nameless Sun's Cry
102: Empress of Eviralle

63: The Burden of the Crowns

5.9K 254 700
By RenesmeeStories

Hi. Have a nice day! 🤍 Sorry for all the errors and thank you so much. Always take care.

***

#TCS63: Burden of the Crowns

Miracle Silhouette's POV

A dim ray of the rising sun managed to peek through the windows and curtains of the huge living room in the mansion. I groaned a little because my eyes felt like it was blinded by the light. I covered myself up with the blanket, but I heard some giggles.

"Shh! Quiet ka lang, Honoka!" whispered a voice that a little high-pitched. Napakunot-noo ako at umikot, para kumuha ng unan at itakip sa mukha.

"Saglit lang sino pa ba 'di napi-picture-an?" I heard their murmurs again.

"Baka magising, Luna," saway ng isang boses, mahinhin.

"Yari tayo kayna Kuya saka kay Biblee, kapag nagising 'yan," may isa na namang boses na parang napakamalumanay. Their voices sounded like it was a lullaby. Mas nakakaantok tuloy.

"Okay lang 'yan, guys, malaki kikitain ko rito. Mga legit na just woke up." Giggled another girl's voice.

"Biblee's... oh my gosh, I could already picture how she'll react." Napakurap-kurap na ako kasi talagang nag-uusap-usap 'yung mga boses na 'yun. I got up feeling sleepy, and I heard their gasps. My eyes were still closed.

"Oh, angels!" Boses 'yun ni Art. Siguro 'yung trio ang nagsasalita tapos si Luna. Si Luna lang naman 'yung mahilig gawing business mga pictures ng pasaway. Easy money. Ang utak dun no'n eh. Legit naman na ang dali nga kumita.

"Walang bibili no'ng kay Biblee," Luna laughed, and I opened my eyes.

Nakita ko ang trio at si Luna na nakaupo. 'Tapos si Luna rin ang pasimunong nangunguha ng mga picture. Tatawa sana ako kasi kinukuhanan nila ng picture si Biblee na nakanganga at sobrang sabog ng buhok habang natutulog pa.

"Shh!" Luna winked at me. And I shook my head with a smile.

"Good morning," I mouthed at them, and the four smiled at me, and also returned my greetings in a whisper.

Lumipat ng target sina Luna at si Hope naman na katabi ko ang pinagdiskitahan. My eyes searched for the boys. They were all still sleeping. I couldn't help but cover my mouth because they were... sardines. Sobrang gulo.

Hindi mo alam kung sino ang sino. Parang nagkapalit-palit silang lahat ng mukha dahil sa hitsura nila ngayon. They were all over the place. Some have their heads on someone's stomach, and the others? Almost out of the beddings.

Their hair was messy, and some also have their mouths open. What a nice morning really. I shook my head laughingly, while the trio were giggling while Luna was taking photos of the other girls.

Gabby was sleeping like a baby. Nakayakap sa akin kaya naman no'ng umupo ako, 'yung unan na ang niyakap n'ya. She was actually the most decent in sleeping. Parang nagpi-pictorial lang. I smiled, and tapped her head a little.

My baby sister's so beautiful.

"Ang daya naman nyang si Gabby, goals ang histura!" Luna commented while whispering at me. She was now taking pictures of Gabby. I laughed at her, because her camera was the legit one you use for photography! Not just a phone.

"Gabby's pictures gonna be so benta with Pierce!" Harper chuckled while saying it. Nagkipag-apir naman kaagad si Honoka at si Art sa kanya.

"Baka si Gabby pa nagse-send ng selfie kay Pierce." I joined their conversation with a smile. I stood up and went to the trio. They were so cute. Lahat sila naka-pajamas na onesie. Mga iba't ibang design.

Honoka has a penguin onesie, Art has a duck onesie, and Harper has a cute cat onesie. Ako naka-pajama lang na terno. They were all wearing the hoodies, and when I went to them, they all hugged me.

"Good morning, Ate," greeted Honoka sweetly. I smiled at her.

"Luna when are you gonna be done with it?" asked Harper. "Take pictures of Law more." Natawa ako nang marahan sa request ni Harper.

"Wait, tapusin ko lang si Katniss," Luna retorted while she was so focused of taking pictures. The four of us watched Luna while she was going on one person to another, in different angles to take a good shoot of them.

"Did she take a picture of you three? And me?" tanong ko.

The trio nodded with a tired look. "We look like we were drunk." Napa-pout na sabi ni Art.

"I'm not a gonna be a duchess anymore, I'll be a witch na," Harper complained about it to me.

"I know! My Kuya's gonna tease me for sure," Honoka added looking sad. Mas natawa ako sa kanila. Mga prinsesa nga pala 'tong tatlo! Napag-trip-an pa nga ni Luna.

Maingat na pumunta sa mga lalaking pasaway si Luna, at sila naman ang pinagkukunan ng mga litrato. I giggled looking at her serious face while trying to take photographs of everyone. She could really be a real photographer with all her stunts.

She would even stop, and laugh without a sound first before continuing her business. Sino ba naman hindi matatawa sa mga hitsura ng mga lalaki? Si Pierce at Thorn lang mukhang mga model pa rin kahit tulog.

Si Cleon, grabe! Parang manong matulog!

"Luna, si Aki rin please?" I joked. Napatingin si Luna sa akin. Nasa dulo si Aki, yakap-yakap ni Theon.

"Sinong Aki?" kunot-noong tanong nito.

"'Yung akin." Tawa ko sa kanya. Nakita ko kaagad ang napangtuksong tingin n'ya tapos bigla s'yang natawa at pinagpatuloy ang ginagawa. Pinanuod lang namin s'ya nina Harper. Then I stood up to fix myself to the bathroom.

The trio and Luna looked like they already fixed themselves. Nang matapos ako sa banyo at nakapag-toothbrush, bumalik ako at gising na si Amythee at Katniss. They still looked groggy and a mess.

Magulo ang buhok. Tapos si Katniss ang chubby pa ng cheeks at nakapikit habang nakaupo. The trio were giggling at them, and Luna was taking pictures of them. Grabe hindi na natapos, nakakaloka s'ya! Talagang hindi papayag na hindi makukuha ang kahihiyan nila.

When Luna finished, Amythee and Katniss were wide awake. Nanlalaki ang mga mata habang nakatingin sa amin. Luna already got rid of her camera. Ang bilis talaga no'n basta kalokohan. Kahit kailan talaga ang kulit.

"Good morning!" the five of us greeted. They smiled, and went to the bathroom to fix themselves before breakfast.

We were all watching as the zombies get up one by one. Lahat sila bangag at hindi kami napansin nina Art sa sofa na magkakadikit. Naglakad lang sila na nagkakamot ng ulo papunta sa washroom. Their just woke up hair was so funny. Mga nakataas! Lalo na ang boys.

"Ate!" Napalingon kami sa may hagdan, at kaagad na napangiti nang makita si Liam do'n.

Hope who was sitting across us on the sofa, immediately lit up from her sleepy eyes to see Liam.

"Good morning mga marurupok! Rise and shine!" Luna, the trio and I laughed when Altair yelled loudly going down the huge staircase.

"Ang ingay, umagang-umaga!" puna ni Athena.

"Nyenyenye!" asar ni Altair sa kanya. Inirapan lang s'ya ni Athena. 'Tapos bumababa sila kasama si Blithe pati na rin si Aislynn. The kids went to me, and hugged me, before going to their Ates and Kuyas.

Habang nakakakalong sa akin si Aislynn, biglang bumangon si Akakios mula sa pagkakahiga at pagkakatulog. Napangiti naman kaagad ako kasi ang cute n'ya lang. Hinanap kaagad ako ng mga mata n'ya.

Then I waved my hands at him, with Aislynn's hand. He automatically smiled at me.

"Woah, what a sunshine." I heard Art commented.

"Can I have a crush on Alas, too?" Harper said with a cute pout.

"The question is... is Law gonna allow that?" Honoka chaffed cutely. Napairap si Harper at tiningnan ang tulog na kapatid ko na niyayakap ni Justice ngayon. Tapos si Rebel nakadagan ang hita sa may hita ni Law.

"Tss. Luna's his crush nga eh!" reklamo ni Harper.

"Hala, nadamay ako? Tahimik lang love life ko kay Kael, eh." Kamot-ulong sabi ni Luna habang natatawa kay Harper.

"The triplet's eldest na lang pala, 'yung walang label," Art chuckled, and Harper gasped at the hidden message of it.

"Art, you are just bantay sarado with your Kuya Kambal!" ganti ni Harper dito. Nagkatawanan kami pati na rin sina Amythee at ang mga batang katabi n'ya.

When everyone in the boys got up, they all started cleaning up the beddings and pillows. Si Akakios pa ang nanguna sa kanila. Paano sobrang bait. Natawa na lang ako kasi sobrang neat lang nila mag-ayos gawa rin ni Pierce at Thorn.

Si Biblee na lang yata ang hindi pa gising. Si Gabby, nakaupo na at mukhang tinatamad pa ring pumuntang banyo para ayusin ang sarili. "Hey, Gabby, magbe-breakfast na," sabi ko sa kanya. She just pouted, and opened her arms.

"Aw, so cute!" Honoka mentioned because Gabby looked like she wanted to be carried. She was like that with our Dada. Our giant youngest sibling. Natawa ako at napangisi. Napansin ko si Pierce sa dulo na nagtitiklop ng kumot.

"Pierce!" Luna called, natawa ako kasi parehas kami ng nasa isip.

Luna pointed out Gabby using her lips. Pierce's eyes automatically dropped on Gabby. Napatingin din ang triplets kay Pierce na ngayon nakangisi na sa kanya. I chuckled, because of the slowly reddening Pierce.

But he couldn't do anything when Rebel pushed him to go to Gabby. Iiling-iling naman si Law, bago nginisian si Pierce. Pierce was scratching his head, when he went near Gabby, and accepted her hands.

He made her stood up on her feet. Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Gabby no'ng ma-realize n'ya kung sino ang nasa harap n'ya at kumaripas ng takbo paalis. Napakamot sa ulo si Pierce habang nakangiti at sinundan ng tingin si Gabby.

"Ayiee~ kilig s'ya!" loko ni Luna rito.

Tinawanan lang s'ya ni Pierce. Tapos tumulong ulit s'ya sa mga lalaki para mag-imis ng kalat at pinagtulugan namin. Nakakatuwa kasi kaming mga babae ang nakaupo lang sa sofa habang pinapanuod silang lahat.

Nag-aasaran din sila sa pangunguna ni Cleon.

"Tulog mantika si Biblee." I pointed out Biblee who was still sleeping like a child.

"Akira!" Mahina pero pasigaw na tawag ni Hope. The other boys were bringing all the beddings upstairs. Akira stopped on his track when he was called by Hope. Akira went to her, and Hope signalled Biblee.

Akira's forehead knotted with Hope's whisper.

"Gisingin mo na dali! Para wow, surprise!" Nagkatawanan kami sa sinabi ni Hope. I shook my head, because of them. Hope pushed Akira to the sleeping Biblee. Akira looked annoyed, but that was just his usual face.

"Paano ko gigisingin 'yan? Ingay-ingay n'yo na hindi pa rin nagigising." He rolled his eyes at us. We laughed.

"Halikan mo na, dude, sleeping balukaw gano'n!" Napalingon kami no'ng sumigaw si Cleon habang papunta s'ya sa taas at dala-dala 'yung mga beddings. Nagkatawanan naman kami, pero tulog pa rin si Biblee.

Before Hope could suggest another way, we were all wide eyed, when Akira carried the sleeping Biblee like a princess.

"Woah, Biblee's gonna dance in happiness if she was awake," commented Art who was giggling watching them.

Akala namin ililipat n'ya sa bedroom si Biblee, pero halos malaglag yata 'yung puso ko sa kasunod na ginawa n'ya!

He freaking lifted Biblee a little higher, and suddenly dropped her, almost on the beddings but he was still holding her! It was like Biblee dropped a height from a building!

"Oh, my gosh! Hindi ko nahalikan si Akira my labs sa panaginip ko! Nalaglag ako sa bangin bigla!" Nagkatawanan kami lahat nang magmulat si Biblee at sunod-sunod na sabihin 'yun nang napakabilis.

Hope laughed the loudest with her sister's remark. And Biblee's eyes circled widely when she realized that the one she was dreaming of, was really in front of her with a smirk on his face.

"Really? Even in dreams?" he teased Biblee.

Napatakip ng mukha si Biblee sa mukha, at gumulong paalis sa kamay ni Akira pababa sa beddings. We chuckled at her because she looked so embarrassed with what just happened. Kaagad din s'yang tumakbo paalis.

"Hoy! Mabangga ka!" sigaw ni Hope sa kapatid no'ng tumakbo 'to sa maling liko. She bumped her head on the wall.

"Aww!" she shouted in pain, but we—

"Hahaha!" We all laughed.

"Damn, nagising tuloy at muntik makatulog ulit," Akira stated while looking at Biblee who was holding her forehead that was hit by the wall. She looked like she was really in pain.

But we were just laughing at her, even Aislynn was chuckling at Biblee. Akira shook his head lightly, and went to her. We were all wide eyed, when he dragged Biblee to the bathroom. Natahimik kaming lahat at nagkatinginan, with knowing looks.

"Look likes all those banats, and teasing paid off," Harper commented with a shrug.

"Ikaw ba naman gano'n ka-confident, ewan ko na lang," natatawang sambit ni Luna.

"Good morning, people!" Cleon announced when the boys were all going down from the staircase. I saw my siblings with a smile.

I stood up from my sit because I wanted to greet them. Kaagad lumapit ang triplets sa akin. I hugged Law first. "Good morning, Law." I smiled at him, and he hugged me back.

"Good moring, Miracle." He chuckled.

"Ate," I corrected, he flicked his brow before rolling his eyes. Itinulak ko s'ya pero tatawa-tawa s'ya sa akin tapos biglang lumapit kay Harper na nasa tabi ko lang din.

"Morning, Aurora... did you sleep well?" he asked with a different voice. Lakas! Nang-aasar sa akin, tapos kapag kay Harper, akala mo kung sinong sweet! Mapagpanggap talaga 'tong si Law kahit kailan!

"Lakas ng Batas!" Gabby kidded, and we all laughed.

"Good morning pinakamaganda kong Ate!" Justice joked, and opened his arms. Dumiretso ako ro'n para yakapin s'ya. He kissed the top of my head. I really missed my siblings. The morning was just already complete with them.

Nang humiwalay ako sa kanya, nakangisi na sa akin si Rebel. He has his fists closed for a bump. Kaya naman kaagad kong ginawa 'yung pattered fist bump namin, at nakangiti kami sa isa't isa. I hugged him after.

"Morning, dating bunso!" I greeted, and he chuckled at me messing with my hair a little.

When I removed the hug, he immediately went to the shy Honoka who was talking to Art and the twins. Honoka was a little startled when Rebel hugged her from the back. Kaagad umasim ang mukha ni Cleon sa kanila.

"Umagang-umaga diabetes, ah, ah!" Nagkatawanan kami nang sumigaw no'n si Cleon.

I saw Gabby waiting for her turn. Kaagad ko s'ya nginitian at saka ko binuksan ang mga kamay ko. I chuckled when she was inside my arms, although she was taller than me. She was still my baby sister.

"Morning, bunso. Sumbong mo sa akin kapag inaway ka ng triplets ha?" Kakaibang ngiti kaagad ang binigay n'ya sa akin. Her cute dimples and eye smile showed. I looked at Pierce from my peripheral vision.

Nakaupo 'to sa paa dahil kausap si Blithe at nandon si Thorn at Katniss malapit sa kanila. I smirked. Pierce must be kind and good, but if Gabby ever cries because of him, I'd swear to the core of the earth, he'd regret messing with our bunso.

When Gabby broke the hug, she greeted the triplets, our cousins, and Luna, pati na rin ang ibang pasaway. Akala mo kumakandito, eh prankster naman s'yang tunay. Kaya naman nakangiti ako habang pinapanuod sila. Hanggang sa mahagip ng tingin ko si Akakios na nasa may dulo lang ng staircase. He was just watching everybody with a genuine smile.

Kaagad akong lumapit sa kanya at saka s'ya niyakap.

"Morning, baby." I smiled at him, and tipped toed a little to give him a peck on the lips. His eyes widened, but I was fast enough not to get caugh. I chuckled when he looked like his soul left him. Cute!

"Hey, breakfast is ready!" Napalingon kaming lahat no'ng biglang pumasok si Isolde mula sa labas ng mansyon. "The breakfast was prepared at the garden," she added with a smile.

"The Crowns?" asked Cleon.

"Sus, si Sloane lang hanap mo." Loko ng kakambal n'yang si Theon.

"Amythee, paki basted nga. Ang kapal ng mukha eh," Cleon retorted with a smirk. Nagkatawanan kami kasi aalis sana si Hope sa tabi ni Theon, pero nahuli kaagad ni Theon sa baiwang si Hope. Mas napangiti tuloy ako.

"They are the ones who prepared the breakfast. They had been there. Sina Saint, Yvo, Nicasia ang nagluto." We were all jaw dropped.

"Our parents?" tanong ko naman.

"They are also there already. They had been having some conversations, and helping the Crowns prepare some food." We all nodded. Kami na lang pala talaga ang natira dito.

Nagsimula silang mag-alisan, pero hindi kami kumilos ni Akakios. I was actually waiting for Biblee and Akira. Kaya naman hinila ko si Akakios papunta sa may pinuntahan nila kanina. 'Tapos sina Hope dumiretso papunta sa may garden, may kitchen din kasi ro'n sa pagkakaalam ko.

"What are we doing here?" Akakios asked curiously.

"We'll just call Biblee and Akira." He nodded at me, and held my hand.

"Aw!" Nagkatingnan kami no'ng parehas naming marinig 'yun.

"H'wag ka namang rough! Dandahan naman!" Biblee moaned. Napakurap-kurap ako sa naririnig na ingay. I gulped, too.

"Stay put!" Akira's voice instructed. And I looked at Akakios, who was innocently searching from where the noise was coming from.

"Aw, Akira!" Mas lumapit na 'yung naririnig namin. At may nakaawang na isang pinto. Kaya naman dumiretso kami ro'n ni Akakios.

The door was opened a little, but I peeked so I could see what was happening inside. I smiled and was relieved with what I saw. Grabe naman kasi makatili si Biblee! Akala mo kung ano nang nangyayari, baliw talaga 'yung isa 'yun kahit kailan.

Biblee was sitting near the sink. Not exactly where the sink was, but the one beside that. Akira had some ice pack on his hand, and he was tending Biblee. And the latter was complaining with a pout. I laughed secretly.

Kulang na lang kasi ipukpok ni Akira 'yung ice pack kay Biblee dahil sa ingay nito.

"Ang ingay mo." Masamang tingin ni Akira kay Biblee.

"Dito ka na-inlove ano ka ba!" Talangang sinundot pa ni Biblee si Akira sa may bandang tyan. Nahuli lang ni Akira ang kamay n'ya. Akira hissed, and rolled his eyes. Mas idiniin ang ice pack sa noo ni Biblee.

Akakios also peeked at them. Natawa ako sa hitsura namin ni Akakios. We were like clumsy spies watching something.

"Snow, please." Akira sighed while looking at Biblee intensely.

"Ayaw mo ba sa akin, ha? Joke lang ba 'yung sinabi mo no'n?" I wanted to go because of their conversation, but I also wanted to hear it, so I could tease Biblee. She'd been giving my Akakios little surprises and mini heart attacks.

"What? Do I look like someone who jokes around with that kind of thing?" seryosong hamon ni Akira.

"Pero palagi pa rin kasing masama ang tingin mo sa akin. Sabi mo ayaw mo sa clingy. Lalayo na ba ako sa 'yo nyan? Ayaw mo rin sa annoying at maingay 'di ba?" Biblee wanted to bow down, but Akira pressed the ice pack on her forehead so she wouldn't look down, and just look at him.

"Really?" Akira smirked. Biblee nodded enthusiastically.

"But, I'm Biblee... I wanted you to like me for who I am..." she trailed and avoided his gaze.

"Sabihin mo lang kung ayaw mo na no'ng nga pangungulit, banat, at pang-aasar ko. Kung OA na at hindi na maganda ang dating sa 'yo. Titigil naman ako, eh, hindi naman ako laging maloko lang. I can be more than that..."

I pressed my lips together with how sincere and honest Biblee sounded. Her eyes also sparkled beautifully.

"Pero sana h'wag mo ring ituring na biro 'yung nararamdaman ko..." She looked at Akira's eyes.

Akira was intensely returning the gaze. That aura of seriousness and fire around him was so ablaze! Grabe, parang nakakatunaw. No wonder Biblee's so into him.

"No one joked about your feelings. I never treated it as some jest, too. I know genuine from something just a past time." Akira sounded so firm but gentle while saying it.

"You might always make fun of it, and smile with them, and talk with your crazy antics, but I know more than that." He smiled and nodded at her.

"Talaga ah?" Biblee lit up. "Ayoko lang kasi na porket makulit ako, baka akalain mo na biro lang lahat. I just really don't know how to express it to you..." dagdag nito, pahina nang pahina ang boses.

The silence enveloped the two of them. They were just staring at each other! Pakiramdam ko kinikilig ako kaya nakagat ko 'yung loob ng pisngi ko.

"Pwede ka palang seryosong kausap?" Muntik na akong matawa nang malakas kung hindi lang tinakpan ni Akakios ang bibig ko.

Kaagad kinuha ni Biblee ang ice pack kay Akira at malakas na pinukpok 'yun sa noo ni Akira. Tawang-tawa pa rin si Akira. At mukhang hiyang-hiya na si Biblee. Wow, new side. She was blushing profusely.

"Nakakainis ka! Once in a blue moon lang 'to! Tapos tatawanan mo pa!" reklamo ni Biblee. Tatalon sana pababa sa sink, pero kaagad s'yang pinigilan ni Akira at no'ng ilapit ni Akira ang mukha n'ya rito, talagang naging estatwa si Biblee.

I could see Akira's smirk from the mirror. "Really?" he taunted playfully. Biblee almost became so small and was slowly shrinking on her position. Natahimik!

Akira moved away immediately, closed his eyes and sighed. "Don't worry, I got your message completely... hmm..." Nakangisi at seryosong sambit nito.

Hinarap s'ya ni Biblee, she crossed her arms. "Ewan ko rin, sa 'yo. Sabihin mo lang titigil na ako. Ayoko naman na mukha akong habol lang nang habol sa 'yo. Gulo mo rin eh." My mouth formed a little 'o' when she said that straightforwardly.

"Just be you," maikling banggit ni Akira, tapos kinuha ang ice pack, para ilagay ulit sa noo ni Biblee.

"'Tapos?" Biblee questioned.

"Wait a little more. You are still young, you know." Tahimik na sambit ni Akira.

"Paano kung magbago 'yung nararamdaman mo?" hamon ni Biblee.

"How about you?" Akira simpered.

"Hoy! Loyal ako 'no! Alam mo ang mga Evans loyal! 'Di nagbabago ng minamahal!"

"Minamahal..." teased Akira licking his lower lip.

"Pramis, peksman, mamatay man!" Talagang itinaas pa ni Biblee ang kamay n'ya.

I nudged at Akakios after, and winked at him. I mouthed Evans, and pointed myself. "Loyal na faithful pa," bulong ko sa kanya, at halos mapailing si Akakios habang tumatawa ng walang sound sa akin. I pinched his cheeks, ang cute, eh.

"I can wait, Snow. Just don't rush. And we'll be facing dangers ahead, so stop worrying about it." Akira smiled at Biblee. Kaya naman natigilan si Biblee. Parang mas naging hugis puso ang mga mata.

"Pramis?" She smiled cutely at him. Akira threw his head back.

"I'm bewitched. So bewitched!" he murmured with a smile.

Biblee's face says it all! Nothing could really stop her from making Akira hers in the right time!

"Pramis nga?" pangungulit ni Biblee.

"Pramis, peksman, mamatay man." Akira copied what Biblee stated earlier, and they both chuckled at each other.

"Let's go?" Akira asked with a softer voice.

Biblee nodded quietly, and Akira grabbed her waist to put her down on her feet. I smiled, I felt a hallow pit in my stomach because of butterflies! Iba talaga magpakilig ang mga Aki.

I crossed my arms, and waited for the two to come out. Nang bigla nila kaming makita muntik nang matumba si Akira sa kinatatayuan at si Biblee naman napasinghap habang nakanganga. Palipat-lipat ng tingin sa amin ni Akakios.

"Narinig n'yo?!" Shocked na tanong ni Biblee.

I looked at her teasingly. "Yeah?" The ever honest Akakios answered. Akira faced palmed.

"Pramis, peksman, mamatay man?" I chaffed laughingly.

"Pagkalat n'yo, ah?" laughed Biblee, and Akira almost choked on his own air. Nasapok n'ya kaagad si Biblee kaya nagkatawanan kaming apat.

"Don't worry, we won't tell. I'm an Aki, too," natatawang sabi ni Akakios kay Akira. Nagkatawanan silang dalawa, at nahihiyang napatingin sa isa't isa.

"Asan sila?" tanong ni Biblee nang maglakad na kami sa living room at walang tao ro'n. Akakios told her that they were all in the garden for breakfast kaya naman dumiretso kami ro'n. Tuwang-tuwa naman si Biblee kahit may bukol sa noo.

"Pinsan ko 'yun ha, alam mo na, kapag umiyak 'yon, nako," loko ko kay Akira. Kaya naman natawa 'to sa akin. Nauna na kasi si Biblee mukhang gutom na.

"I know," he retorted with a smile, and both his hands were in his pocket. Kaagad s'yang umuna sa amin ni Akakios para sundan 'yung makulit na bata. I smiled watching them, because Akira caught up to Biblee.

"They look so cute." Nakangiting tinatanaw ni Akakios ang dalawa.

"Mas cute ako." I chuckled at him, and he tousled my hair. Before we walked faster to go to the garden part.

Nang makarating do'n nandon na ang lahat. Sobrang dami! Halos tatlong table na malalaki at mahahaba ang nasa garden! Tapos may ilan ding tauhan ni Isolde na tumutulong para mag-serve ng ilang pagkain na galing sa may parang greenhouse style na kitchen!

When they saw, us they waved their hands. Akakios and I went to the center table!

The left table was consisting of the Crowns and the Apocalypse and, Sven and Isolde. Tapos sa right table nando'n ang mga parents namin kasama ang mga nakababata pang mga kapatid ng pasaways. Tapos nasa gitnang table—ang pinakamagulo—ang mga pasaway at mga kapatid ko.

Umupo na kami ni Akakios nang magkatabi at kumain habang nagtatawanan at nagkwekwentuhan. We were just having the time of our lives. It was so refreshing and complete. Lahat kami nandito. Buo at walang kahit anong inaalala sa ngayon.

We ate chaotically and messily. Nag-aasaran, at nagtatawanan. Pati parents namin, Crowns, at Apocalypse, nakikisali sa kaguluhan kahit nasa magkakahiwalay na table kaming lahat. Ang kulit nilang lahat! Ang saya nang sobra.

But when we finished breakfast... we all prepared to go to the library room inside the mansion. We were still all complete. Naligo at nag-ayos muna kami nang mga sarili namin bago pumunta ro'n, kasi lahat kami naka-pajama pa.

I sighed. It was time to explain.

"Master Gideon was already at the library." Napalingon ako kay Isolde nang sabayan ako nito sa paglalakad. I was wearing a white dress above the knees, and also the crown as the Empress Council.

Akakios went out of his room with his crown, and went to me. I hugged him, and Isolde told us that we should go first before she let everyone enter the room. After all, Akakios should be settled first before everything.

Napabuntonghininga kami nang sabay ni Akakios. It was real. We were really finally enlightening all of them with it. And we were all ready to carry the burden of the Crowns assigned to each one of us.

"Are the pasaways and our parents, waiting to enter the room?" I asked Isolde. She shook her head.

"They are still preparing. We'll let them enter once you give the command, Alas." Isolde bowed her head down a little at Akakios. Tumango lang si Aki sa kanya, at naglakad kaming tatlo hanggang makarating sa harap ng library.

We entered and a huge library that was like from the past welcome us. The walls were filled of book shelves, and books. The ladders to get the books were around, too. And the huge window that was castle-like styled was open with the curtains.

Lumiko kami sa isang archway, at do'n sumalubong ang lugar kung saan may mahabang lamesa, at may mga sofa rin sa gilid. It was huge, but it was going to be packed.

"Lolo!" Akakios's face glowed up when he saw Master Gideon. Kaagad tumakbo si Akakios para yakapin ang lolo n'ya. Napangiti naman ako kasi para s'yang bata sa kamay nito. He really loved Master Gideon, and he was also a family to me now.

"Kumusta kayo?" he asked the two of us.

"Better," I answered with a smile.

"Finally going to explain things, huh?" Nakangising sambit nito. We chuckled and nodded. "The crowns suit the two of you. But another crown—the one with the heaviest burden will soon be placed upon your head." He smiled sadly.

And we sighed. We both know it. And the danger that comes with it.

"We'll train them. The pasaways. We'll make them stronger than ever," I stated with the most determined tone.

Master Gideon chuckled. "It's not going to be easy."

"Nothing will be easy from now on, Lolo. We cannot always protect them, but they can fight with us protecting their own selves." I nodded to agree with Akakios words.

"You have grown. You will be a wise ruler, Alas." Parang tumaba ang puso ko sa sinabing papuri ni Master Gideon kay Akakios. They hugged each other again, and I felt warm. Aki's lolo. His only family before we came into his life.

Umupo na kami ni Akakios sa tamang upuan namin. At nasa tapat ko na si Master Gideon. Ilang saglit pa sinenyasan ni Master Gideon si Isolde na papasukin ang mga respektadong tao na naghihintay ng mga kasagutan sa amin.

The first who went inside was my parents. I was how Momo's eyes sparked respect and power when she saw Akakios, and me. She bowed down a little, as well as my Dada, before proceeding to sit beside me.

The Apocalypse entered next. Sa pangungunan ni Tito Takashi at Takeshi. They bowed down with full respect before going to their proper seats and ranks. Tita Tiara was also in Apocalypse as well as Tito Kurt.

Isolde sat next to Master Gideon, and the Apocalypse was lined up on their side. Kasunod na dumating ang unang henerasyon ng Improbus Ille Imperium. They entered by partner, and bowed down and knelt on one knee to give us respect. I was just watching the emotionlessly.

I could feel my dangerous aura, and Akakios serious aura. Ayaw man namin, hindi pwedeng hindi. Because this was the hierarchy. We might be younger, but we were more powerful and stronger than they could ever imagine.

The playful and easy-going auras of our parents vanished, and everything was serious.

After them, the Crowns showed up one by one according to their ranks in their proper school uniform. Tiningnan ko lang sila na lumuhod sa isang tuhod habang nakatungo, bago dumiretso sa may left side kung saan may sofa.

They weren't going to sit on the table with us.

"We give respect to the Council's Emperor, and Empress." Bowed Saint, when all the Crowns were seated to their ranks on the side. I just gazed a little, and they sat straight and looked in front of them.

Kasunod na nagsipasukan ay ang mga pasaway kasama si Luna, Sven at mga kapatid ko. They went to the right side with the sofa. They all knelt down politely. They looked so tensed and pressured. Pati ang pinakamakukulit na sina Biblee, Cleon, Luna at Gabby, tahimik at seryoso.

It was not like yesterday. It was more formal now. Because lives are on the line, and even a country was on the brink of danger.

When everyone was settled, Master Gideon stood up from his seat, and bowed at us.

"Gideon Vontridge, the General and Highest Warrior that protects the Emperor and Empress."

Kitang-kita ko ang panlalaki ng mga mata ni Momo at Dada habang nakatitig sila kay Master Gideon. Napaiwas din sila nang tingin nang makita na tumingin sa kanila ang lolo ni Akakios. I saw them tensed up. They had been looking for Master Gideon since who-knows-when, only to find out that he was protecting me and Akakios.

"Isolde Rivamonte." Tumayo si Isolde and everyone in the room felt that she was not an ordinary person. The powerful of the powerful.

"The Guide of the Moon and the Sun." Maikling pagpapakilala nito sa napakaseryosong paraan.

I saw how everyone became a little pale, and cold.

"We are planning in taking back the Eviralle." Walang paligoy-ligoy na saad ni Master Gideon sa parents namin. My parents gasped, but the rest was confused, aside from Tita Cassy and Tito Eugene.

"Eviralle?" It was Tita Tiara that dared to ask a question.

Isolde cleared her throat before speaking. "It was a country of prosperity, richness, and power. And the country was governed by the Domain. Princess and Nathaniel's enemy," maikli pero punong-puno nang tensyon at panganib na bigkas nito.

I could see how flabbergasted everyone was.

"Your enemy is a whole country...?" gasped Tita Lian. Hindi makapaniwala sa narinig.

Momo sighed heavily. "Yes." Buo ang boses na sagot nito. "A country of powerful warriors and greatest assassins that ever lived."

"That's why we left." Puno ng emosyon na sabi ni Dada. "Hindi kayo pwedeng madamay. Hindi lang basta-basta ang kalaban, Lian..." pagpapaintindi nito sa kapatid.

"We underestimated them. Result? Miracle and Amythee's incident. And another result of that incident? Light's parents and my parents."

Para pinagbagsakan ng langit at lupa sina Tita Lian sa balitang narinig. They were all shocked, and they all looked puzzled, afraid, and horrified. Napalunok naman ako nang palihim. I searched for Akakios hands, and held it.

"Ano'ng meron kayna Tita Nadine, Tito Bernard at kayna Tita Nathalie at Tip Philip?" nalilitong tanong ni Tita Annicka.

"They are on the hands of the Domain. To control Gab and me..." nanlulumong sabi ni Momo. They explained it too, why we could contact and see our grandparents from time to time. Those were just rewards, and manipulation of power. Making them aware that the enemy controls them and they were on their palms.

Nagkagulo saglit dahil hindi sila makapaniwala sa narinig. They were looking at us, too.

So... Master Gideon explained it to them in detail. Like on how he explained to us everything back then. Napapatigil sila at nagugulat sa mga naririnig. I could see on their faces on how surprised, and speechless they were. On how the history between us and the Domain had been long haunting us from the past.

Tita Cassy and Tito Eugene also added some information, that we already knew. They were the ones helping Momo and Dada about the Domain.

Kaya naman nang matapos mag-explain si Master Gideon natahimik ang lahat at punong-puno nang tensyon.

I looked at my siblings. Their hard expressions, and almost teary eyes said it all. They were so determined to make the Domain pay for what they did to our family, and for making our friends' and families' lives at stake.

Their silence and hard expressions were more powerful than the loud gasps and shrieks. I could feel the burning power in them. On how after so long in the dark they were finally in the light. They finally found the way and they were never getting lost again.

"I'm going to start preparing my Apocalypse in Germany for this." Napatingin kami nang sabihin 'yun ni Tita Tiara.

She smirked. "I won't let someone getaway after threatening the safety of my family, and your family, Uno." Kinilabutan ako sa matinding tapang ni Tita Tiara.

"The Apocalypse under us, are always ready. I've been training them since Master Gideon," kibit-balikat na sabi ni Tito Takashi.

"They are messing with the wrong team," nakangising pahayag naman ni Tito Takeshi.

"We'll also start assembling our assassins, and organizations," Tita Cassy popped in. "The Third or the Yobbo Empire will also commence secretly to create a powerful force and trainings."

"The French organization under me, just one word, Princess," natatawang sambit ni Tito Eugene.

"You know the drill, Uno. Just your word, and the Spain Apocalypse will make its move," nakangising sambit ni Trevor Castilion sa amin.

"Messing with Uno and Cero means messing with Quattro Apocalypse, your word is the rule in here. You never lost its power." Para akong kinuryente sa sinabi ni Clio Accardo habang nakatingin nang sobrang talas kay Momo.

"You are the real owner of the Diablo's Territory's Crown, Uno. The Queen who was assigned right now, will obey with your commands and words." Napalunok ako nang sabihin 'yun ni Tito Takeshi, halatang-halata ang ngisi sa labi.

"Right!" exclaimed Tita Tiara.

"They are a whole country messing with us. Yeah, they have the greatest warriors and assassins, but we have the best teamwork, and we were built from the ashes, we can ablaze, Uno." Nakangising sambit ni Tito Takashi kay Momo.

"We'll help!" Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang mapalingon kay Art na biglang tumayo at nagtaas ng kamay. She was trembling a little, but her eyes screamed... mystery and power.

What a powerful Morbelque.

Hinila paupo ng kambal ang kapatid, nagtago ako ng ngisi. My eyes became serious and dull. A plan was slowly executing in my head.

"The fallen name..." I murmured looking at Tito Skyler, while slowly titling my head and playing with my fingers.

"Shall reclaim its name, throne, and crown." Napatungo ako, habang marahang umaangat ang isang gilid ng labi.

They stiffened. Everyone stiffened. Even Master Gideon, my parents, and Isolde. It was only Akakios that didn't get startled with what I said. I looked at Tito Skyler in the eyes directly. My eyes were lifeless, but dangerous.

"To complete the force, I think we should take the Mortem back in its full glory," I stated in a petrifying way.

Nakita ko kung paano napalunok ang mga magulang namin at nangilabot sa mga salita ko. Pero hindi ako nagpatalo sa kanila. I held Akakios hands tigther, and I saw him smirked in my peripheral vision.

An ounce of his aura was released, and all the Apocalypse and original generation of the Improbus stood up from their seats alarmed with the danger it brought. I smirked. That was just the beginning.

"I agree with Silhouette." Halos manlamig ang buong paligid at bumaliktad ang mundo nang magsalita 'to sa unang beses gamit ang seryosong boses. They were all locked up in their shadows. The pressure was on them because of Akakios' words.

"The fallen name shall rise... but in the hands of the real ones..."

Literal na walang huminga nang sabihin 'yun ni Akakios lalong-lalo na no'ng ngumisi 'to sa kanila. Halos lahat sa kanila para kinuhanan ng mga kaluluwa, at napaupo nang parang walang malay at buhay. They were catching their breaths—couldn't imagine how powerful Akakios was.

"So... you want to fight the Senses?" Napalingon kami no'ng magtanong si Saint.

"Not us," Akakios answered shortly.

"Who?" Kunot-noong tanong ni Caerus.

"The pasaways." I smirked, and I felt like they were all shocked with it.

"How about us, the Crowns?" Yvo asked seriously.

"Protect the School. Because I tell you, we angered the Senses, and they are on par with you. The Domain will also start searching for the Empire. You should prepare a war in this battle ground." I didn't blink while I was enunciating it to the Crowns.

"You are the Crowns, protect the Empire School, and prepare them because we are not going to wait for you to become prepared," mapanganib na dagdag ko pa.

I saw seriousness in Saint's eyes as he smirked.

"Then your words are my command." He nodded, and his green eyes gleamed in excitement.

Akakios and I started explaining more about what we wanted to happen. Isolde guided us, and the whole group on how to prepare for war. She also instructed the Apocalypse to prepare for people who will train under Master Gideon.

They would start moving in small numbers and in a secretive manner to commence the operation of gathering people, and strengthening forces. Because Domain was powerful and not an easy opponent.

We still needed to train all those organizations, empires, and affiliated members under our parents's name and the Apocalypse. Whereas the Domain didn't need to do that because they had been doing that since their history.

A single warrior in the Domain was as powerful as our parents. It wasn't easy. And training under Master Gideon, his disciples, and Isolde would bring out all their potentials. Even our parents wanted to train again.

The ages didn't even matter. They angered our parents. Hell, would break loose.

We discussed things, and there were some disagreements from Isolde and some Apocalypse members and our parents. It wasn't easy to solve. Lalong-lalo na pinapanuod din ng Domain ang mga magulang ko, kaya hindi kami pwedeng maging basta-basta.

"We'll do everything in discreet," Tita Shana announced.

"And we'll do everything we can," dagdag pa ni Tito Jacob.

Tumango kaming lahat dahil tama sila. We planned more, and discussed all the things we needed to do. They assigned the Apocalypse some plans, and also the orginal Improbus. We were all suddenly busy outling everything.

I was watching the generation older than us, and I smiled with Akakios. Looking at their teamwork and power. Nothing could beat that, they just go easily with each other, they just became the embodiment of what we should do, and how we should do it.

"They are also powerful, and we are going to be more powerful. We'll protect them," mumbled Akakios near my ear. I smiled and hugged him from the side.

"I am powerful with you, and because I have you, I'd be the greatest." Nakangiti kong sambit, at hinalikan n'ya ang tuktok ng ulo ko.

The Crowns and the pasaways were also discussing things. Biblee, Yvo and Cleon were so good in planning. Nagkakasundo-sundo silang tatlo. Tapos biglang magsasalita si Luna at Justice para magdagdag ng impormasyon.

Parang may sumibol na saya at kakaibang proudness sa puso ko. This is what it means to have a family. To have someone we can lean on. To become powerful and authoritative. We didn't need to kill, to show strength; we just need to be together.

Lumipas ang oras at tumulong na rin kami ni Aki sa dalawang panig. The Senses vs Us, and the Domain vs Us.

Nang mapansin na magtatanghalian na, nagpakuha na lang kami ng pagkain para dito na lang mananghalian. The pressure and burden of the Crowns were slowly showing its real glory and colour, and we were going to be prepared for it.

When we finished eating we continued planning and thinking.

"We'll start the training in one week. We'll still be inside the Empire, right?" tanong ni Law, at tumango si Akakios sa kanya.

"Who's gonna train us? Isolde?" Justice chimed in.

"No," I answered.

"Who?" kunot-noo na tingin ni Rebel sa akin.

"Me." Nakangising sambit ko.

"What the heck?!" Gabby reacted in surprise.

"Really, Miracle?" teased Law. Sumeryoso ang mukha ko. I titled my head to the side a little, and looked at him in the eyes.

"You are the law," simula ko sa kanya. "But I am Miracle."

Napanganga ang mga pasaway sa sinabi ko. They looked at us interestingly, while Law was still smirking and looking at me, cynically.

He's the strongest among us—physically and in an authorative way, I admit it. But I've changed more than he could imagine.

"I can win against all of the pasaways, including you, my dear siblings, in a battle." Kibit-balikat na pahayag ko. Narinig ko ang pagtawa ni Akakios sa pagyayabang ko.

Nakita ko namang biglang natigilan ang mga magulang namin at ang Crowns, at Apocalypse bago napatingin sa akin.

"Really?" Law taunted, standing up to walk near me. I held my head up, and smiled meaningfully.

"I could make you black out and tremble in fear, Miracle." The dimples on his cheeks showed up, not wanting to lose against me. My forehead creased with his confidence.

"Try me," hamon ko.

"Just one name, and you'll lose it." Natigilan ako sa sinabi n'ya. Oh, right.

"Try it." Nakipagtitigan ako sa kapatid, at nakita ko kung paano mas naging mas madilim ang kulay abo n'yang mga mata. The calmness of the gray eyes became darker like there was a brewing storm from within.

"Law!" Dada's voice thundered. Gusto pigilan si Law. Lumapit na rin si Justice at Rebel para awatin 'to. He was about to back out, but a voice made him stop.

"Try it," Isolde said without batting an eyelid, and crossing her arms.

"Isolde?" Nalilitong tanong ni Momo.

Imbis na pansinin si Momo, lumakad si Isolde papalapit sa akin. She was smirking at me. Eyes without fear.

Those eyes never really feared anyone aside from Akakios and Master Gideon. Why? Because those blue eyes were from the Rivamonte that betrayed and led her to her doom.

She faced death in the cruellest way, who would she be afraid of, anyway, besides those who saved her?

Isolde was now face to face with me, one side of her lips smirked more.

The tension was higher than earlier, lumapit na ang ilan sa amin. Hanggang sa...

"Sil... oue... ette..." she ridiculed playfully, and everyone was alarmed, but I was still smirking at her.

My siblings were ready to fight her, but she suddenly laughed loudly. Tuwang-tuwa sa munting palabas na ginawa. Pumalakpak pa. Napangisi ako at natawa na rin. Lakas talaga kahit kailan ni Isolde.

"What people? She's fine! Look!" Itinuro n'ya pa ako kasi mukhang aatakihin na s'ya ni Dada sa biro n'ya.

"I'm fine." I smiled at them, and shrugged.

"H-How?" Nalilitong tanong ni Momo.

"I'm slowly overcoming it." Mas payapang saad ko, at niyakap ako ni Momo. Halata pa rin sa mukha ang pag-aalala.

"Trauma..." Akakios suddenly trailed, we all looked at him. A glint of his dark eyes suddenly gave me goosebumps. I felt Momo became cold watching Akakios intensely.

"I think it's time to finally break loose from the chains of the past." Mahinahon pero halata mong sobrang awtoridad kay Akakios nang sabihin n'ya 'yun. He was glancing at me, but slowly his eyes found Hope.

"Let's do it..." Humiwalay ako kay Momo para lumapit kay Hope.

"Let's revisit that crimson moon, and the fears that created the chains that was holding us back..." I held her right hand and caressed it. It was cold, and it was trembling. I held it tigther, and her eyes were watering.

"Let's finally... go home... safely... Hope..."

I almost choked on my voice when I stated those words, and her tears dropped like diamonds one by one.

"Because... you can never face the Senses with it holding you back," pagpapaintindi ko sa kanya kaya tumango s'ya.

"And I couldn't face the Domain as the moon, with that crimson sky, and blood painted hell holding me back..."

She nodded repeatedly before hugging me, and I smiled at her. While looking at Akakios who was on my peripheral vision.

The burden of the Crowns... the blood tainted path... and the cruel throne. It was finally starting as danger and shadows lurk from the dark and... from behind.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10.1K 66
For Sebastian Lerwick, being a good father, a loving husband, and a loyal member of the mafia are his top priorities. But when he's given a mission t...