Megaman: Reboot

Oleh TwilightDragon5

In the year 20xx, a new type of technology is being produced worldwide. The robot masters, advanced machines... Lebih Banyak

His beginning pt. 1
His beginning part 2
'Cutting' it close
Shocking guts
Soldiers of Justice
Cool brother in arms
Such a Devil
Aftermath
Gold and Blue
Troubled family
Old friends
Attack at home
Mangled Metal
Stopped in time
Bubbly woods
Second defeat
Their fate
Who's at fault?
Wi-light
Welcome Wi-lights
Prickly Shell
A surprise visit
Vacation
Discovery
A Light's Shadow
Investigation
The EMP
The Reign of the Moon
Keep friends Close
And Enemies Closer
Ambush in the Amazon
Temple Battle pt. 1
Temple Battle pt. 2
Preparing to leave
Different
Robot Assigning
The Prototypes
A Pact
Connection
New Power
Far Beyond Reach
The Great Unveiling
Madness
Override
Call to Action
Two-Faced
Dancing with Death
Ophidiophobia

Last in defense

195 7 1
Oleh TwilightDragon5

Crashman sat contently on the unfinished tower of Wily's castle, watching the barely visible city towers in the horizon. Dangling his legs off the edge, he heard the orders from his brothers down below. The sun started to dip, bringing a dim blue across the sky. Suddenly, his bright colored bird came into view. The critter landed on the drill hand with a happy chirp.

The bird squawked and chirped to his robot caretaker, the ruffled feathers displaying his alertness. Crash's eyes shrunk before shaking his head. The voices of his three brothers grew louder. They were probably calling for him.

"You sure he's heading over here?"

One more squawk, and the bird nestled by his side. "I see. Thank you little pipi." The voices were yelling for him, and his irritation grew. "I'M COMING!!! DON'T GIVE YOURSELVES A SHORT CURCUIT!" With a wave, the robot bird glided down to the trees below. A few minutes of climbing down and Crash was confronted by the remaining three.

"What were you doing up there?" Heat rushed to his side with big eyes.

"Just getting details about Megaman. He's heading straight here, probably before the sun completely drops."

Quick, who had disappeared, appeared again leaning on his shoulder. "Did you get that all from the bird? Where did you even learn how to talk to birds?" Silence was his answer before Wily came into view.

"Why are all of you standing around? You're supposed to prepare for the final attack against the nuisance heading this way!" He huffed in irritation.

"We're on it sir. This will be over soon, the kid's got to be heavily damaged thanks to the others by now."

"Excellent Quickman! I expect all of you to succeed, and no failures. I already had to sacrifice some of my robots already, and I don't want to be humiliated any further!" With a coat turn, he went into his capsule back into the castle.

"This is a complete waste of time." Heat felt himself shrink by the looks of his brothers. "He's already damaged by the others, why should I put up any effort? Just you and Airman are enough to be overkill enough."

"But what if he's not? It oughta be a good challenge then, right?" Airman said.

"Pshh, whatever. Look, you guys can fight him and I'll be sitting by the sidelines." Heat smiled as he folded his legs on the ground, the lid pushed all the way back.

"Lazy butt." Quick muttered.

"Hey, you go die in a battle to the death, blood pumping. I'm dying watching the sun and napping. Ain't that right, Crashman? Crash?" While the argument continued on, Crash had watched the robot pipi birds circle the castle.

"He's coming." Was all he said as the figure floating above came into view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bam...Bam bam! B-Bam baba-BAM! Fighting to save the city!~ Bananana...Megaman!~" Megaman hummed to himself as he floated above the clouds. It had been over 2 hours since he first had lift off, and he accepted the situation and leaned against the bubble. With any luck, the bubble would grow weak and he would descend gently to the ground. Worse case scenario, it would pop and he would plummet. The shield he got could break the fall, but until then, Megaman had repaired himself and regained strength all while coming up with a hero song for himself.

Suddenly, the bubble started to feel weak underneath as it wobbled still above the forest. It popped as Megaman activated the leaf shield. The fall to the trees wasn't as painful as he thought, despite the sticks snug on the arms.

An opening in the trees led to a strange fortress. Megaman marveled of the sheer size of the castle, painted with black bricks and decorated with sharp objects. The most prominent feature was a giant skull symbol plastered on the very center. This just screamed attention, and evil scientist.

"Sup." A slightly lazy voice came from behind. In reflex, Megaman whipped his buster at the enemy, a robot with a yellow box-like body. "Just asking, you're the bot that Wily wants to defeat, right?" His eyes were still not open.

"Yes, but please. I don't wish to fight."

"That's cool, not feeling the mood to burn you anyway." He waved his hand away. Megaman felt two things, relieved that an enemy didn't want to fight, but nervous because of the same reason. "But just heads up, I may not want to fight, but my brothers might."

Alerted, Megaman looked up to see the same familiar bomb shooting downward. Both robots dodged as the explosion shook the ground, Quickman and a big blue robot jumping down. Dodging a low sweep by the quickster, Megaman activated his buster to shoot at everyone. Airman made rough currents propelling him up. Within range, Crashman acted like a sniper and shot a bomb in the preferred direction. By dodging it, Megaman managed to avoid Quickman's kick to the stomach. All while Heatman watched from a rock.

While Crashman aimed to the ground, Megaman was dodging as much as he could on the duo's attacks. Airman was keeping him just out of range so his buster shots weren't much. And Quickman kept ramming into him before he could even blink. In the midst of thinking of a solution, he was propelled into the air. Both he and Crash stared at each other for several moments.

The blue robot was slammed into the foundation pipes. The orange robot charged, barely missing to puncture his face in. Megaman threw several metal blades near his arms and legs, but it only slowed his movements, and not the attacks themselves.

Knowing there was no way out, Megaman fired everything he could. The pipes were shaking under their feet, Quickman ramming himself into the foundation. Air tornadoes were shaking the tower recklessly.

Losing his footing, Megaman fell several feet to being barely saved by a stray mini tornado. The fight continued on for several moments, much to Megaman's dismay. He was wasting so much ammo.

"This is so pathetic!" Quickman laughed. "Dr. Wily was so scared of this guy, our four brothers fell to him! And we've just been playing with him!"

"Indeed. I have been planning several different circumstances to end him, and yet it seems your immature methods prove to be the most successful." Airman added in.

"Immature?! Come on, we're wrecking this kid!"

"Somehow."

The two distracted robots failed to noticed Megaman picking up Heatman with ease and throwing him. Screaming, the three clashed into one pile and squirmed to get free. With room to properly run, the blue bomber avoided several sniper shots from Crashman, causing uneven ground filled with craters.

"Crash, gimme one." Heat's little hand waved. Grabbing one midair, Megaman was horrified to see him shove the bomb in the mouth and swallowed. His mouth expanded before exhaling a puff of smoke. His body erupted into flames as his body bounced around like ramming fireball.

Dodging the flames, Megaman sliced the support beams of the tower with the blades and got rammed by Heatman. The box robot was outraged that his enemy was holding him by the head. The flames intensified, the pipes gave in under the intense heat. Creaking and cracking, the tower fell like blocks.

Quick, in his panicked state, pushed Airman away and fled. Crash screamed bloody murder as he plummeted off the top. Airman was unable to avoid the pipes and his body was crushed under the weight. Heatman continued to struggle in Megaman's grip. He managed to immobilize his enemy by wedging his body in the fallen debris, effectively welding the metal to his overheating body.

Scanning the area, Megaman saw that Quickman was nowhere near the battle. One robot was crushed, and Heat spouted curses trying to get free. The only one left was Crashman, but his condition wasn't any better. One arm had been severed off with the other drill hand split in the middle. One of his eyes was cracked, the visor bent unnaturally. A small pipe was impaled through the waist, suspending the explosion bot in place. The two robots faced each other.

"Finish it."

"No." Megaman objected.

"Really? Not a few feet away, and you can't finish the job? You're going to put me and my brothers through all that, and not even finish it?!" He snarled. The pipe bent slightly, allowing the wound in deeper. Crash hissed in pain.

"Stop that! You're going to shut yourself off!"

"If you're not going to finish me, I'll finish you!"

Megaman frowned lowering his buster. "And how are you going to do that? Your weapons are down, and you can't even move. If you try attacking me, you'll end like your brothers here. And...I really don't want that to happen."

Crash had stopped squirming with those words. He swallowed hard to avoid the pain surging through his wires. He was losing energy fast, and his enemy had a point. But he wasn't going to let that slip through. Wily was sure to be mad if he told him he was listening to his enemy.

Megaman touched his shoulder, partly to gain his weapon, but also out a strangle feeling of courtesy. Crash didn't get it. "I'm really sorry you were made for this purpose."

"Whatever. Once Quickman informs Doctor Wily of you, you'll be done."

"We'll see about that."

The blue trudged through the ground, looking back to see Crash muttering to the immobilized Heat. Sighing, he headed into the castle's huge door.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.9K 540 146
Season 2: New discoveries, new threats, new friends. With the things that happen drive ShiverTooth back into his depression state. Hopefully Megatron...
361 73 63
Twenty years after the end of the Cyborg War, the last cyborgs try to hijack a starship on its way to terraform an alien world. They want the new col...
628 41 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
8.7K 288 24
(I do not own any rights to Steven universe, all credit goes to Rebecca Sugar and Cartoon Network) (This story is much more slice of life in nature...