Tonight I'm Loving You *My Te...

By not_invisible

*on hold indefinitely* WARNING: poor grammar, poor spelling, poor plot line, just poor poor poor everything... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Mr.Night
Chapter 3: Detention
Chapter 4: She's Human
Chapter 5: Yes I'm Stalking My Mate, You Have A Problem With That?
Chapter 6: Meeting The Wolf
Chapter 7: The Kiss In The Bio Room
Chapter 8: Jasmine, The Bitch and The Werewolf
Chapter 9: Part One, You're a What?
Chapter 9: Part Two, You're a What?
Chapter 10: Dinner With The Nights
Chapter 11: I'm your what?
Chapter 12: Mr. Night Get the Hell Outta My House!
Chapter 13: Mr. Heart Breaker is back
Chapter 14: Forgetting/ interview with the cast
Chapter 15: Apart
Help??
Chapter 16: The Dead and The Living
Chapter 17: Guilty
Chapter 18: Lovely Scary Truth
Chapter 19: I love you my darling.
Chapter 20: Time
Chapter 21: A Happy Hayley
Sneak Preview:)
Chapter 22: Hate
Chapter 23: Crazy
Chapter 24: His Smile
Teaser.
Chapter 25: His Kiss
Chapter 26: Okay.
Chapter 27: Got Your Nose.
Chapter 28: The Date
Just so you know.
The Ending. (Bonus Epilogue)

Chapter 2: My Mate

63.3K 984 124
By not_invisible

so its a mess and i need to fix it.

anyways VOTE VOTE VOTE! COMENT COMENT COMENT! do it...i know you want to....

i could use some advice tooooooo..... :) :) :)

okayyy here we go.....

Logans over there--------> i think he's a cutie, you might not but i do :)

Logan's POV:

Okay this whole become a teacher things is going to kill me! I blame my father honestly, it's crazy. I'm like what 21? What's the point of this? But I couldn't say no. My father was Alpha, there was no way I refuse his command the moment he made it.

So I guess he just wanted me to, how did he say it? Become more responsible and mature to be more ready to run the pack. There was nothing wrong with the life I was living, screwing random girls, one night stands were the best. But I also have my regulars. Call me a player but that's who I am. I'm in love though, but it's not going to happen. It's been 8 years since I've met her. My mate, my one and only love, my soul mate. I sighed and shook all thoughts of her out of my head. I needed to forget about her, even though it was going to be impossible I needed to try to forget.

 I sighed and drove into the parking lot of McKinley High School. For one, I AM a werewolf not some shape shifter. I hate those things. I don't need the full moon to shift, and silver doesn't do shit. But if you did shot me yes I'd bleed and maybe die, depending on where you shoot. I would not survive one through the heart or brain, I mean who would? Werewolves do run in packs and there is an alpha, we do talk in our minds but we can talk to ANYONE we want, werewolf or anything other type of being, whether it's a human or a vampire, but only if they don't block us out, and they can if they were a wear of it.

As I walked into the school I felt suddenly excited. I went from being completely and utterly bored to wanting to be here more than anything. I felt pulled towards an object, like a piece of silver (A/N is it metal or silver, or does it even matter????) to a magnet. I kept walking my pace getting faster and faster till I stopped suddenly smelling the most amazing smell in the world, like caramel, chocolate and vanilla, you'd think that'd smell awful but it really is amazing. I started walking again almost sprinting as I saw her.

The moment I saw her I knew I had to have her. I needed to make her mine. She WAS mine. MY mate. Mine.  She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her wavy black hair flowed perfectly down her back in a waterfall of dark shinny hair. Her face that would have looked plain and boring to the normal eye, but I saw beautiful grey/silver eyes with dark black lashes framing them to perfection. Her lips were full and rosy perfect for kissing. Her body was thin and standing at only about 5'1 her frame was amazing, her body was fantastic. Her glasses were blocking most of her face, why would she do that? She had the most amazing face I had ever seen. It was her, the girl I had seen 8 years ago. It was HER! I finally found her.

I felt myself being pulled towards her, I started to walk her way and as I did I was cut off by some red head. "Hello!" she said in some high picked whiny voice that I found distasteful and annoying.

"Hello," I said politely. "Who are you?"

The girl smiled and started to twirl her hair "I'm Anne McLane. Who are you?" she asked, putting her hand on my chest.

I backed up slowly her hand falling down to her side. "I'm Logan Night, the new biology teacher."

Her eyes started to sparkle. "Oh, I thought you were a bit too old to be a high school student. How old are you?"

"I'm 21." I answered with distain in my voice.

"Oh really? so young?"

"I graduated high school at a young age." I answered looking over her head at my mate. She was now talking with three people. Two were girls, both blonde, but extremely different from one another. The one blonde was tall and thin, blue eyes small nose dressed head to toe in pink, like a regular Barbie doll, once I might have found her attractive but now she doesn't hold a flame to my mate. The other blonde was tall but a bit smaller than the other, her hair had strips of black and blue to them. Her eyes were surrounded with an extreme amount of makeup around them. The boy was tall, about 6'1/6'2, he would have been considered quiet good looking to most girls, I saw him as a rival, and he seemed close with my mate. I saw him say something to her and she laughed, I was so jealous I almost went over there and ripped off his head.

"-and most teachers trust me, so if you ever need anything you can just ask me." Anne said. I just realized that I hadn't been listening to what she just said.

I just smiled said "Thank you." She was saying something when I watched my mate walk away from her friends, having a sensual sway to her walk. I was practically drooling when I said "who's that?" without even thinking, cutting off Anne from whatever she was saying.

"Who?" she asked.

"Her," I said while pointing at my mates retreating figure.

"Why do you want to know about her? she's like a major freak in this school. She doesn't talk to anyone in this school besides Noah and Jane, like she thinks she's better then everyone here."

 I felt a sudden wave of anger and jealousy. Anger because of the way she was talking about my mate and jealousy because one of her closest friends was a guy. This Noah guy was one of her good friends, someone she probably hung out with, someone she probably trusted. Just thinking about him and her TOGETHER made me so jealous I wanted to rip his heart out and feed it to the pack. "What's her name?" I asked trying not to snap but it came out cold and angry.

Anne looked startled at the change in my voice. "Her name is Hayley Lake. She's a junior this year."

"Thank you. Now please excuse me, class is going to start soon." I said in a smooth voice.

"No of course! If you need anything just look for me." She said her voice much too enthusiastic for my taste.

 I sighed and walked into my class room. In all my years of living I have never in my life seen so many girls that looked the same. The same clothes the same hair color, and even the same annoying giggle. If it weren't for the hope that my mate was in one of my classes I'd kill myself after the afternoon of desperate flirting and annoying banter from these dimwitted girls.

 I was totally exhausted by the time 5th period came around, as I was just about to give up all hope about seeing my mate i started so smell that familiar sent of vanilla, caramel, and chocolate. I looked up from my desk and saw her. I was so happy I almost stood up and started to dance for joy. I was so excited I couldn't help myself when I started to grin widely and laugh out loud. I watched her and her two friends go to the back of the room and sat in the back desk by the window.

I felt like a stalker watching her, following her slim figure with my eyes, I was probably drooling, just watching her lick her lips made me want to do dirty things to her after class. It took all my strength not to go to her and do her right in the middle of the class room. Ugh I felt like such a pervert. She was 16 for crying out loud. I've been through this all before. When I saw her by the waterfall, I was 13 and I was just getting used to changing, I was in my wolf form when I smelled her. I ran towards the smell just to see a little girl sitting by the waterfall looking at the water. Her little body that probably wouldn't have stood even up to my chin, her long black wavy hair was in little pig tails, her blue eyes shone with excitement. I felt an over whelming sense of love and the need to protect her. I got scared about those feelings for a little girl I ran away. I remember that night I talked to my dad about it and he explained about the mating process. It took me a couple days to coop with the feelings then I went out to look for her, I spent weeks and months, going on to a year looking for her. Then I gave up looking for her and began to try to forget her, using girls over and over again just trying to forget that one little girl.

The bell rang, calling class to order, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at my mate, she was sound asleep, her face looked so peaceful and happy. "Hello class! How was your morning?" I asked.

I heard a chores of good, I looked at my mate she was still sound asleep, oblivious to my love for her and the fact I was staring intently at her, dying for her attention. "Mrs. Rain quiet due to some personal reasons so I guess I'll be your teacher till further notice, I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all." Said a girl towards the back, she looked at me in a seductive way and then winked at me. I shuddered in disgust, don't girls anymore have respect?

I looked to the back of the class again, my mate, was still asleep. I walked towards her desk slowly, I saw her friend, Noah tapping her shoulder trying to wake her up. "What's her name?" I asked Noah, even though I knew it, it'd be weird to address her without truly asking someone who she knew. "Hayley. She hasn't been able to sleep in the past two days, her dad is away on business and her uncle is watching her until he comes back, and she-well she justs been staying up worrying about her dad." I nodded and mentally frowned at his familiar way of addressing her. 

"Hayley." I called. I shook her shouldered, I felt a shiver of ecstasy run down my body by just touching her shoulder. I was whipped and she didn't even know it. "Miss. Lake. Please wake up. I do not appreciate you sleeping in my class room."

She slowly started to come to, "You're not a wolf." She said looking at me.

I was shocked, what did she mean.  But before I could ask her a question she said "Did I really just say that?"

"Yes you did Miss. Lake."

She looked surprised at my answer then frowned. "Crap did I just say that too?" she said.

I laughed silently, finally understanding her look of surprise, she doesn't think before she talks. "Yes you did. Anyways please do not fall asleep again. Pay attention." I said trying to sound stern. She just nodded and frowned. "Okay now that I have everyone attention," I continued looking at Hayley. She blushed, it was so cute. I just wanted to eat her up! I sounded like an old grandma, ugh. "I'm Mr. Night. Yes that's my real last name. I was born with it. Since it's my first day I just want to take the time to get to know you. And answer your questions about me."

A Barbie blonde raised her hand, how many blondes could there seriously be in this school? "Yes Miss..."

"Amy." She said sweetly.

"Yes Amy what's your question."

"Are you single?" I think that was the 3rd time I heard that in one day. Even if I was their age, why in gods name would I have any interest in these boring Barbie bimbos.

"Yes I am. But I have someone I love very much." I answered looking at Hayley, she shifted uncomfortably under the intensity of my stare.

"Oh..." she said.

The little fuck head raised his hand next. What did he want? "How long have you two been going out?"I was a little surprised at the question. Why would he want to know?             

I was just about to answer when I heard a girl in the back say. "Shut up fag." I watched at Noah blushed and shrunk in his seat ashamed. He was gay? I thought? Gay! YES!! That means him and my mate aren't going out! I didn't have any competition. I was so happy I almost started to jump up and down, for the 3rd time in one day, there was seriously something wrong with me now. I was about to answer Noah's question when I saw my little mate get up and walk over to the girl who called Noah a fag and slapped her in the face. I was a little shocked that she did that, but it was hot as hell.

The girl started to cry, she got up and ran to me, clinging to me like a child. It took every ounce of my control not to push her off me in disgust.  "Why did she do that? I was just sitting there and she came up and slapped me. That was so mean! You know, Hayley's always been jealous of me I'm beautiful and guys like me while she's so ugly and has no friends." UGLY? SHE DARED CALL MY MATE UGLY!              

"SERIOUSLY? YOU BITCH! You called Noah a fag." My mate screamed.

"No I didn't why would I say such a thing?" the slut answered.

"You did do such a thing!"

I had to stop this before Hayley got into a bigger amount of trouble, something that I couldn't help her out of. "Miss. Lake sit down. I'll see you after class. Does someone want to take Miss..." I said drifting off not knowing the name of the stupid girl that was clinging on to me.   

"Adams, Lisa Adams." she purred. "What a hoe."Hayley's other friend said under her breathe.

"Miss. Adams to the nurse."

 "Mr. Night? Can't you take me?" Lisa whined, her voice was so annoying.

"I would but I have a class to teach." I said, smoothly as I could, trying to keep the disgust out of my voice.

"You are so devoted as a teacher."

"I'll take her."Hayley's friend said, her smile was sort of sadistic.

"No I'm good. I'll just wait till the end of class." She said in a rushed voice.

"Okay are you sure?" I asked suddenly confused.            

"Yes." Then she sat down.

"Back to..." I said gesturing at Noah, I technically shouldn't know his name so I didn't say it.

"Noah."

"Noah's question, I'm not technically with her. But I've been devoted to loving her only for about eight years now."

"How old are you?" asked the blonde girl that was talking to my angel before.

"I'm 21. I graduated high school at 16."

"So you're like a genius."

"Not really but I am quite smart. Enough about me. Let's go around the room. Starting with this beautiful young lady here."

And then the introduction started, I sort of tuned everything out, running on automatic. My mind drifting to my mate, she was perfect in every way. But how was I going to get close to her? she was my student I was her teacher. It just wasn't moral. But neither was the age difference. UGH! I WAS A PERVERT! While I was mentally panicking I heard a cry of pain. I looked up, it was my mate. She was rubbing her side. Was she okay? Was she hurt? What could I do to help? "Miss. Lake do we have a problem?" I asked, trying to keep the overwhelming feeling of concern out of my voice, that would scare her.

"No. my foot fell asleep." She said, but she was lying. But she seemed fine. I sighed in relief.

"Well since you're a little sleepy back there how about you tell us about yourself."  I asked a little too excited to hear about her.

She sighed and adjusted her glasses. "I'm Hayley. 16. I like reading and I hate annoying teachers who make me introduce myself." I really like this girl I thought.

DING DING DING. The bell went off. I frowned, upset that I just lost my time with her. "Miss. Lake I'd like to talk about you behavior in class." I said, trying desperately to keep her with me, if only for awhile.

"Yes." She asked, apprehensively and nervous.

"Well, Miss, Lake you slapped a girl in the middle of class then disrespected me. What should I do with you?" I asked. Thinking of all the things I could do with her.  

"Let me leave?" she said, like hell I was.

"No. Detention for a month. 3-5. I'll take you home. So you don't have to bother your family." I said proud that I came up with an idea to get to be with her without being a stalker freak.         

"a month! That's not fair. Lisa called Noah a fag and you don't even give her a days detention." She cried upset. I felt bad that I was making her mad but I needed her around me, and id do anything to keep her near me.

"I didn't hear her say anything therefore I cannot punish her." I said lying smoothly.

"Whatever." She said and stormed out.

"3 o'clock." I called, smiling to myself while I listened to her mumble a string of profanities.  I couldn't wait till 3.

          okayy so i'm not going to do this whole girls pov then go back and redue to be the guys pov again. i only did it this time b.c you needed to know a bit about logan...ughhh....i'm sucha sucky writer...anyways next time its gonna be Hayley's pov...i think...idk.... :( blah...breaks almost over, boo! SCHOOL MUST DIE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 87.7K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
122K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
The Wolves By Leo

Teen Fiction

841 62 12
Being a werewolf is hard for Dawn Mooneast and hiding from her best friend Leila is proving to be a challenge. But when Dawn finds out that Leilas bo...
11.5K 69 22
[ I wrote this in 2010, beware. ] (Book 3)-Sequel To Life Sucks When Your Royalty- (Finished). Lexie Over is just like any other teenager, except for...