Chapter 21: A Happy Hayley

so what bugs me endlessly is the fact i CANNOT write a six page englishresearch paper i've had a month, i've been working on it for three weeks i have a grand total of 201 words...YAY! it's due Wednesday i'm screwed. But yea it bugs me that i can write like 10 pages no problem for a story in less then like 2 hours but my english paper, of course not... :( ugh. does someone want to write mine for me? *hopeful face* *complete silence* "Yea I didn't think so..." *sad face* okay i need to start writing my paper now: heads up DO NOT READ SLAUGHTERHOUSE FIVE IF YOU CAN AVOID IT!

soo vote and comment? this is sorta boring so bare with me for a bit.

it's almost done :( only a few more chapters to go...

***********

Chapter 21: A Happy Hayley

                Logan’s POV:

                I watched as Hayley played with the water in the little pound. I couldn’t help but smile brightly. It had been a long time since I had seen her smile, way too long. Even as an eight year old she was so beautiful. I quietly walked towards her, keeping myself concealed in the bushes. I am only a few feet away from her when I start to giggle, little Hayley had been surprised by a huge fish that jumped out of the water, I laughed harder when she jumped back looking at the water in shock.

                I loved seeing Hayley this care free, I missed her. I felt an overwhelming need to hold her in my arms and keep her safe from all the horror in the world. I looked at little Hayley and smiled wistfully, wanting to preserve her happiness forever and never let her grow up to see her sad future. I looked at her as her black hair tied up in little pig tails flowed softly and bounced up and down as she laughed. I loved the sparkle in her blues eyes, something I had never seen before.

                I know this was perverted but even looking at her now I wanted to love her with my whole being. And I know if I succeed on the task at hand maybe she could be happy like this. Maybe if I changed her past, her future would be a brighter one. But as happy as that thought was I was unsure of what would happen if I alter it so much that I wouldn’t have a chance to meet her. What would happen if I changed her future and don’t remember her? I stopped thinking about those things knowing that if Hayley was happy, I would no doubt be too.

                I tensed feeling a presence, but soon relaxed realizing who it was. I watched as a little wolf around the young age of thirteen make his way slowly to the clearing searching out that amazing smell that came from the little girl that held both of our hearts in her hand. I watched as I saw my younger self look at the little girl and unable to leave comes closer to her.

                Little Hayley looked at the wolf with curiosity as she made her way towards the wolf to pet its head. But before she could touch it I watched as my younger self backed away looking confused and ran away. Little Hayley feeling rejected started to cry, I felt my heart break seeing her cry like this. It was something that happened so often in her future I hated to think she was ever this sad. I walked out of the bushed out of habit and ran up to her and held her in my arms.

                Little Hayley shocked and confused struggled in my arms, but I said “Please, little stop fighting. I’m not here to hurt you.” The little girl looked at me and smiled slightly, she was such a trusting little girl, and that would be her downfall in two years.

                “Hello, I’m Logan, what’s your name?” I asked, knowing all too well what her name was.

                “Hiya, I’m Hayley! Nice to meet you! I’m eight!” she said excitedly. She acted so much younger than she really was, it was adorable.