Chapter 9: Part Two, You're a What?

Okayyy, heres chapter 9...part two...sorry it's late.

vote and comment please?

Chapter 9

Hayley's POV:                       

It took about 30 minutes to finally get Logan off me, and kick him out of the room (his room lol) just to get my head around everything that had happened. He was a werewolf, my teacher, and possibly my boyfriend. I wonder what my mom is thinking of all this while looking down at me from heaven, she is probably shaking her head laughing right now at my confusion. How did I get myself into this mess?            

I got up slowly and realized I was only in my underwear and a t-shirt, one I was sure was not mine, just considering the fact it went just above my knee. My face heated up realizing that Logan must have changed my clothes last night.           

"LOGAN NIGHT I'M GOING TO KICK YOU'RE ASS!" I screamed running out of the bedroom. "SERIOUSLY YOU COULDN'T HAVE JUST-" I stopped screaming when I saw a shirtless Logan hugging a small red head. My first reaction was rage. HE WAS MINE, no way was I going to let anyone take him from me. Then all I felt was sadness and misery. Logan, who must have felt my presence looked up at me in shock. "Okay, I'll just leave now." I said running past both of them, tears in my eyes, out of the apartment and down the hall.           

"Hayley, wait-" I heard Logan say, I just kept running down the stairs outside to the street. Shit, I thought as my feet hit the pavement, it was like 5:00am and it was cold and I only had a t-shirt on, I didn't even have my shoes. "Hayley Lake stop right there!" I heard Logan call from behind me.            

I wanted to run, but I also wanted to hear what he said. After a moment of internal debate I sighed and turned around. "WHY? I mean why am I here, with you? You are all over me one minute then hugging some other girl while I'm in the same room. Please stop giving me mixed signals, I am confused enough already."           

He smiled at me, I momentarily forgot I was mad at him as I stared into his blue eyes, "Hayley, that was my old friend Macy, he mate-her boy friend and her just had a huge fight and she was really upset. So she came here to talk to me, she really needed a friend. Trust me, Macy and I, well it would never happen."           

I felt like the biggest jerk in the whole wide world when he said that. Her boyfriend and her just had a huge fight and then I had to go and bitch, ugh. "Oh god Logan, I'm sorry I was horrible I was just so confused I guess...I have no idea what's been getting into me lately." I said walking up to him slowly and giving him a hug.           

His face lit up like a child on Christmas Eve when I wrapped my arms around him. He brought his large arms around my body and took hold of my waist with his hands. "I do!" he said cheerfully. "You're jealous!"           

I just stared at him in horror, I was not jealous. "I am not jealous." I denied.           

"Sure you aren't sweetheart."           

"I'm not!" I insisted.            

"Okay, keep convincing yourself that, but in the mean time can we go inside it's freezing and no matter how hot you look, I bet even you are getting a little cold." I looked at him questioning his meaning, then I looked down and remembered what I was wearing. I blushed and tried to pull the t-shirt down a little but to no avail it would not get any long. He just smirked at me and smacked my barely covered ass. "HEY!" I shouted. He smiled and led me back up to his apartment. "You were jealous." He chanted.