Chapter 14: Forgetting/ interview with the cast

so guys don't be mad at Logan.... :( lol

I'm team Logan all the way!!! :) But Jace really is a sweetie, well lol....nvm....

But yea here's chapter 14 explaing EVERYTHING! Okay, nevermind almost everything...

Chapter 14: Forgetting

Logan's POV:

I was sitting in my room my head in my hands as I just questioned why I did that. I can't believe I did that. I kissed Jasmine. Why did I do that? I felt like my chest was being ripped apart. I thought back to what happened.

I was sitting at my desk, thinking about Andrew's situation and waiting for someone, I forget who but I was waiting for someone. And all the sudden Jasmine's in front me of. I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to kiss her. So I did. I knew it felt wrong, I just couldn't draw away from her. I needed her. My whole head was soon consumed of just her. It was like there was no one else in the world but me and her, but it felt sick deep down.

A knock came from my door and I reluctantly drew away from her. My mother walked through the door with a huge smile on her face. "Sorry if I'm interrupting." I just stood there, unable to thinking about why I was so guilty for kissing Jasmine. I mean it wasn't like I had anyone else in my life right? "So anyways, since you haven't found your mate yet, I've been thinking, why not Jasmine?" my mother continued.

I looked at my mother, at first I was angry, all that I could see was red, but when I thought about what she was saying she was right. I was going to be alpha soon, and I needed a mate to become one. Why not Jasmine? I looked at Jasmine who was smiling at me sweetly. I smiled back, still feeling wrong.

"Sure why not." I said. Why did I agree so quickly?

My mother smiled brightly and said "Okay, the next mating ceremony isn't for another month so you guys will have a month to talk about your futures together."

Jasmine frowned at my mother and said "There isn't a way it could be any sooner right?"

"Unfortunately not. Since there isn't any true bond formed, we have to wait for the ceremony." That was right. If you found your true mate you could be bonded at anytime, but since Jasmine and I weren't true mates we couldn't. We would have to wait for the next full moon. But I didn't really care about finding my true mate. It didn't matter to me, alls that matter was becoming a good alpha. And once you go through the mating ceremony, a true mating bond will form. Once it happens Jasmine will become my life, my world. And for some reason that didn't feel right. And I couldn't help but think I was missing something.

My mother smiled at me and said "Okay I'll be going now. See you!" she kissed me cheek and left.

Jasmine smiled at me and kissed me, I kissed her back. We just stood there kissing until I heard a faint cry, it ripped my chest open. I felt such an awful pain in my chest I almost doubled over in pain. I clutched my stomach and made a groaning sound. I suddenly felt tears in my eyes as Jasmine walked towards the door.

I had to sit down I was in so much pain. Jasmine opened the door and looked around, the pain in my chest doubled. "It's no one. I'm glad your mother convinced you to mate with me other than that stupid high school girl. I'm also glad you agreed the moment she asked." Jasmine said walking back into the room. Why high school girl was she talking about? But I didn't question it long, I heard footsteps run down the hall. I felt an overwhelming need to follow them. I got up from my seat and Jasmine pushed me back down. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I don't know." I said truthfully. The pain got so much worse as I finally got up and ran down the hallway and out the door. It was raining. For some odd reason I felt as if it was appropriate. I watched as a small girl was embraced by a tall boy. She was crying and he was holding her. The pain turned into jealousy as I wanted to rip the boys head off. The boy who I recognized as Jace, a boy in my 1st period class looked at me and glared. I flinched at the intensity of his glare and back off. But as I looked at the girl again my heart broke and I wanted to comfort her. It was Hayley Lake, she was in one of my classes. She was soft spoken and a bit sassy. I smiled remembering when she dissed me my first day. My head was suddenly bombarded with pain. I almost cried out. I couldn't remember anything about Hayley. There was so much pain I decided I didn't want to try. I went to my car, forgetting about Jasmine who was waiting for me in my classroom and drove home.