Chapter 15: Apart

uploading early b/c i'm sick and have no life.... :( lol soo here ya go...

So some people liked my interview with my characters, others didn't.

Well sad thing is: that's what really goes on in my head when I'm writing.When writing I have a little 'chat' with everyone and see what they want to do and what to be. It's fun but weird I know. When I was writing this the character that erased Logan's memory told me ( I sound like I'm crazy) he wanted to do it. I was sad at first but it made sense later on.

 So sorry if u thought it was weird. Or that I'm weird. We all have our quirks. 
jasmine and Logan's mother DID NOT erase his memory. Okay? They have something to do with it, they know who did it, but they did not erase his memory.

Last but not least: this is a sad-ish chapter. For the first time these two are apart and not together. Not yelling not kissing not talking. Just alone. It sort of made me sad. Saddest part of all they won't be back together for awhile. 

But it might change. This is what happens when you barely gotta plan! So if you want to change destiny comment what you want to happen. And vote if you wanna see what's coming next. The more votes the sooner I upload.

Chapter 15:)

Logan's POV:

I woke up and stretched my arm out trying to find something. What I'm not too sure, but it was missing and I felt empty. I sat up slowly and squeezed my eyes shut then opened them again. I got up slowly and made my way into the bathroom. I just looked around and smiled as I remembering a girls voice say "Logan, can you get my clothes?" it made me smile. I tried to think about whose voice that was. But as I thought hard a sudden burst of pain racked my head and I cried out. Whatever I was forgetting there was probably a reason for it. 

I sighed as the hot water fell down my back making my muscles relax and my body feel normal. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were blue, but not my normal dark blue but a light piercing blue. It was the color of the sky. I smiled at the sight. I just stood there gazing into a pair of eyes that I recognized but couldn't quiet put a face to. I just stared until the eyes started to well up and tears fell. I touched my face, it was wet. I could taste the salty tears in my mouth. Closed my eyes for a brief second and suddenly my eyes were back. But tears were still streaming down my face. I shook my head and splashed water on my face. It looks as if the tears stopped but I felt as if my heart was breaking into smaller and smaller pieces as the seconds ticked by.   

For some reason I felt lost and confused, sad almost. I got in my car and headed towards Jamie's house. Jamie was part of my pack, and yes even though jasmine was my soon to be mate I needed something more. I needed a distraction from my emptiness. And I couldn't have cared less about who got hurt along the way. 

I got to her house and knocked on the front door. She smiled brightly when she saw me. "Hey long time no see handsome." she purred.

Her voice sounded like nails being driven across a chalk board. I winced slightly and smiled "how long do you got?" I asked.

"As long as you like."

"Let's make it fast, I got to teach in two hours." she pulled me in by my shirt, and winked. I smiled back, but for some reason Hayley Lake was the only face I saw in my mind.

Hayley's pov:

I woke up feeling sticky and gross. I rolled to my side feeling for Logan's warmth. But when I couldn't find it I shot up like a bullet and tears sprung to my eyes as I remembered everything. Logan kissing jasmine, him agreeing to mate with her, all ending with Jace hugging me and comforting me.

I remember crying hard in his warm arms, I felt safe there, but not entirely at home. I remember him guiding me to his car and helping me into the seat. I was sitting there staring out the window watching the rain fall down from the sky and making a sad melody that went along with my broken heart. I closed my eyes and blacked out from the pain I was feeling. 

Tonight I'm Loving You *My Teacher is a Werewolf* (On hold indefinitely)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें