Chapter 18: Lovely Scary Truth

So yea, here it is! :) vote and comment for the next upload...if you want one?

Chapter 18: Lovely Scary Truth

 Hayley's POV:              

Logan just held his grip at my waist and pulled me behind him, Jace gave Logan a hard look and smiled. But it wasn't a friendly smile. It was sadistic and it was a look I've never seen on him before, it worried me. "Well Logan I guess you got your head back on your head right?" Jace asked, his voice sending chills down my spine.               

"Well Jace are you going to come out and tell Hayley what you did to her?" Logan asked.              

What didn't he tell me? "Shut the fuck up Night!" Jace screamed angrily.               

"What Jace? You should tell her the truth now, if you love her tell her what you did!" Logan said calmly with a smile on his face.              

I watched as Jace started to shake violently his eyes still glowing red. What was going on? "Jace, what does Logan mean?" I asked unsure.              

"It's none of his damned business!" Jace screamed, the vein in his neck popping out.               

"Jace," I started but he just seemed to get angrier, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back, I heard Logan growl behind me, I flinched at the sound.               

I turned around to face Logan and saw that he had already shifted, his wolf form towered over me, he's blue eyes focused on Jace. Jace didn't flinch for a moment. He just smiled and reached out to touch Logan but Logan backed off, avoiding Jace's touch. Logan lounged at Jace, Logan's aimed for Jace's neck ready to rip out his throat. But Jace dodged it, and instead Logan was ripping at Jace's leg. I screamed when I saw blood. "Oh god! Please stop! Don't hurt Jace he can't fight back!" I explained.               

But Logan's attacks didn't stop. I saw Jace reach out his arms just trying to touch him, and I thought what the hell was that going to do? I soon found out when finally Jace touched Logan's shoulder with a trumpet smile. I heard Logan cry out in pain and it looked like Logan's shoulder was now completely torn to shreds. "OH GOD!" I screamed. I ran in front of Logan trying to block him from Jace. "Jace stop! PLEASE!" I screamed as I saw him reach out to Logan again, I wouldn't let that happen. So when his hand touched my stomach I screamed out in terror as I saw my skin rip it's self apart and blood begin to pour out.               

I thought Jace was going to stop but he didn't, he kept on trying to get closer to Logan, his eyes still flaming red and orange, like fire. I closed my eyes in a panic and screamed again just trying to think of ways to get Jace away. I reached my hand out in an attempt to get him away from both of us. But when I saw he had touched Logan's body again ripping skin apart I lost it. I felt an overwhelming hatred towards the boy in front of me that I had thought was my friend before. I saw red as I wanted to rip him into pieces for hurting the one person I cared so deeply about it made me want to cry. I saw Logan's body shift back into its human form, looking torn apart and bloody, I felt tears come to my eyes and anger build up. "STOP IT JACE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "GET THE HELL OFF HIM!" I said angrier. I got more and more furious as Jace wrapped his hands around Logan's neck and I finally lost it. I reached my hand out to grab him off Logan but instead saw him fly across the room and hit the wall. I flinched at my momentary pain I felt in my stomach and almost cried. I watched Jace slowly get up and walked towards me his arm reached out ready to touch my skin and rip it open as he did before but I wasn't into that I ran towards him feeling the same feeling I had felt before and watched him fly against the wall again. I smiled in triumph but then screamed in pain as he got up and touched me faster than I could think. My arm felt like it was being torn from my body as I shuttered and feel to the ground surrounded by my own blood.              

I saw Jace's eyes go back to normal and start to tear up. "Oh god Hayley I'm so sorry, I didn't mean- oh god!" he said tears pouring down his face. But I couldn't think of anything to do at the moment pain was invading my whole being as I slowly started to black out. I clutched my stomach as tears ran down my eyes. I saw the burry figure of Logan's human form, now naked reaching out to me. Normally the nakedness would have bothered me but now all I could think of was his shoulder and my pain.               

"JACE! You idiot! Fix her!" I heard Logan screamed just before I blacked out into the darkness.

               I rolled in my bed and tried to turn off the alarm clock that work me up, but when I reached my arm out to shut it off and when I didn't find it I forced myself up and looked around the room. I realized that the alarm clock that I thought I had been hearing was really the ringing in my ears. I winced as I moved around my stomach erupting in pain. "AHHH" I called out.              

And then Logan was in front of me looking at me with a panicked face, "Hayley are you alright?" he asked worried.              

"Yea my stomach hurts," I said reaching out with my arm and flinched as pain filled my system again and I screamed "Oh god that freaking hurts!" I whined.               

"Yea you got your body ripped up by a healer." Logan said like a 'duh.'              

"Okay that's irony, healer? Really? Yet he tore me apart. And what the fuck is a healer?" I asked annoyed.              

"Jace is a healer, he his power is to heal and hurt, it's kind of an ironic power if you ask me." Logan mumbled.              

"Since when does Jace have any special ability?"              

"Since his 17th birthday." Logan said with a smirk.              

"Huh?" I asked confused.              

"He's a witch just like you, you guys get your powers on your 17th birthday." Logan explained.               

"Why?" I asked.              

 "Well your parents bind them when you're born then kill your human body on your 17th birthday, if you're a witch your soul will return to your body and a healer would heal you." Logan mumbled clearly upset.              

"Wait a second, they killed me!" I screamed.              

"Yea, that's what happens when you're a witch Hayley, by the way thanks for telling me!"                "I didn't fucking know! And don't you dare yell at me now, I'm mad at you still."               

"It's not my fault!" Logan defended himself.               

"I don't care, you bastard." I said pissed off.              

"It's freaking Jace's fault." Logan said without hesitation.              

"What does Jace have to do with this?" I asked annoyed. "You were the jackass who fucking left me and got mated to Jasmine, oh shit! You're mated already!" I said upset. "I seriously hate you Logan, I hate you I hate you I hate you!" Logan was clearly mad now I could see it in his eyes.               

"Hayley." He warned, his eyes glowing bluer and his teeth extended, he could get mad all he wanted I was pissed off. "I didn't mate with Jasmine so learn your facts. Secondly, it's Jace's fault we are here right now."              

Okay he was seriously going bitch at me now? "You left me, Jace was there for me you weren't so don't you dare try to blame him. You useless son of a gun." I screamed.              

"He's a fucking Wicked! The ones that have been attacking all those people lately, he's the one that erased my mind!" Logan screamed at me.              

I just stared at him, oh god.              

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE! BLAH! I GIVE UP! THIS STORY IS OFFICALLY ON HOLD!

JOKING! But I was thinking about it...