Chapter 16: The Dead and The Living

hey guys :) i'm in a good mood, i'm in love! <3 just thought id say that... :) anyways...

So thanks for the feedback guys! I loved it! but I should have known I wouldn't have stuck to either one of those plans...sorry. But a bit of both of them is in this chapter sorry if you don't like it...

And when you find out what she is DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS like "if she was that this whole time why didn't she know?" crap, everything like that will be answered in the next chapter...

Comment and vote please? Thanks! <3 I need votes and comments before I upload...just saying...

Chapter 16: The Dead and The Living 

Hayley's POV:

I just stared into the head lights waiting for the impact. I just stood still, I couldn't move my feet it was like they were glued to the pavement. I knew I had to move, my mind told me to move my legs. But my body was paralyzed, it wouldn't let me move an inch. I watch the car get closer and closer, to me what seemed like hours was only really a half a second. I closed my eyes as the car finally reached me. It was like an out of body experience. I saw myself being hit, but I felt the pain. It was horrible, I couldn't even understand the type of pain I was going through as my head bashed against the window shield. But all the sudden the pain left, the aching in my ribs and legs and the sharp pang in my head just left as I finally blacked out into a peaceful slumber the last thing that was on my mind was Logan's beautiful midnight blue eyes.

Logan's POV:

I was waiting for Macy in town square, she's been gone for about six months and everyone was so worried. The whole pack thought she was taken by the Wickeds, which is what we were now calling those unknown beings that were terrorizing our lives. But a week ago she sent us a letter saying she'd be back on Saturday and wanted to talk to me. I was getting impatient she was thirty minutes late and I wanted to go home and sleep.

Life's been hard the past months. Having to teach 7:35 to 2:15, then be the stand in alpha while my father was out doing business with some outer packs who were also having trouble. The vampires were getting angry and unsettled more and more of them were disappearing and ended up killed. But same could have been said for us. We were losing more and more pack members, some were torn to pieces others were just drained of blood. More and more bodies began to show up, and things were getting desperate. Every creature was helping out keeping an eye out on things but nothing was happening. It was like people were disappearing from their beds at night. It was getting crazy and scary. Most people tried to stay home and when they went out it was in huge groups.

And then after that, I would have to come home to my mother and Jasmine. I swear my life was getting worse. Jasmine was so damn clingy she would ask about the school all the time about the girls I talked to and what I talked to them about. And she would not for the life of me shut up about Hayley, I don't even know how they met but it wasn't pretty watching her bash her left and right. I felt like killing her every time she did that too. But at night, god the sex was good. Even though she was annoying, I think I was maybe starting too slowly and I do mean slowly start to like Jasmine.

But Hayley Lake was as always driving me insane. In class I felt her presence all the time, when I was with her when I wasn't. It made me sad when I saw her frown or look upset. I was happy when I saw her smile. I felt crazy all the time, this little high school girl who had absolutely nothing to do with me was slowly driving me to an early death.

I looked at my phone she was now 45 minutes late and I was officially annoyed. When I saw her I was going to kill her then burry her in the cemetery that was only a mile away. Honestly she said she was going to be here at 1:00pm and I was here, it was now 1:46 and she needed to hurry up!