Chapter 8: Jasmine, The Bitch and The Werewolf

OKAYY, this isnt that great of a chapter but it sort of sets the scence for the upcoming one which will be better and MUCH more interesting...

anyways i sort of need some advice: my guy friend got someone pregant, what shoudl i tell him? if you give me some advice thanks if not, its cool... we good.

heres chapter 8 :)

look its Macy from chapter 5 :) i love her!-------->

So vote please? comment cuz you got something. fan because if you do you get cake.

Chapter 8

Hayley's POV:

               "You're what?" I asked my voice shaking. What does she mean? I mean I know what she means but, he just kissed me and said he didn't regret it. Damn it! I am so confused.

               "You heard me midget! I'm Logan's girl friend! So stay away from him. He's mine! Even if you tried you couldn't steal him from me! You aren't even a threat to me. Like come on look at you! You are like what? Five foot at best.  You have limp, oily hair, your skin is dry, and you are as pale as snow. You can't even see half of your face with those hideous glasses! Plus look at the way you dress! Don't get me started! And to top of that you are a child! You could never temp Logan in the way I could. You are no more than a little fan girl trying to get the attention of super star. Give up."                              

 That's it. This bitch is going down. "Okay seriously? If I'm not a threat why are you so worried? If I really wasn't a threat like you claim you wouldn't even be bothered to be here. You better check you're so called hold of him. Just yesterday he said he was single. Watch it, you aren't nothing but a Barbie doll prissy bitch."

               "Watch it human." She warned, her features changing, she almost looked predatory.

               "Human? Aren't you one two? Running out of come backs? You are nothing but a wannabe."

               "What did you just call me?" she said, she looked pretty scary to me.

               "You heard me bitch. You want to fight, bring it hoe."

               "You do not want to provoke me. Trust me." She said her eyes looking murderous. Her lips pealed back into a growl, what the hell? Was she some sort of dog? She sure looked like one with her long carnivorous teeth. Wait! Her teeth, shit! What was wrong with this girl? Her whole body started to shake, what was going on?

               "Jasmine!" a voice from behind shouted. "No!" I turned it was Logan.

               "Ahhh!" I turned and suddenly there was a huge wolf in front of me. It looked like it was going to attack me.

               "Jasmine, stay still do not move." Logan commanded.                              

"What the hell." I said completely shocked. "What the hell? WHAT THE FREAKING HELL? That's Jasmine! What the hell is going on?"