Chapter 4: She's Human

I decided to give up writing and become a doctor >_

Anyways I've been sick to my stomach the past few days. So I was like, hey why no upload? You got nothing better to do.

Soooo...I don't wanna tell you what to do or anything but...VOTE&COMENT! And even become a fan if you'd like! Do it. I know you wanna! Give in to the peer pressure... everyone's doing it..

-------->>> look it's Jane

!*if y'all got any ideas for my characters just tell me!*

Chapter four

Logan's POV:)

I watched her from the corner of my eye for her response. She pretty much looks unaffected by my words. I mean why should she have anything to respond too? Even though I knew I was talking about her being the reason I wasn't mad about coming here. I know I shouldn't have said that considering I was her teacher and she was my student, but no matter how much I try to deny it, she was my mate and I loved her like nothing else in this world. She was part of me and if she wasn't with me I was only half a man. The whole is greater than the sum of its part(a/n geometry bitch ;)

The rest of the drive to mcdonalds was quiet. She sat there in thought and I was just happy to have her by me. Just her presence made me smile. We went through the drive threw and I turned to her and said "what do you want?"

Without a moment to think she said "big mac! Make it a large, with a coke and two BBQ sauces!"

Okay she was the size of my arm how could she eat that much? "Okay," I repeated her order and then road up to the first window. "Aren't you going to get anything mr.nig-Logan?" she asked.

It took me a minute to answer I was to caught up on how she said my name... "naw, I'm not hungry."

"okay..." she said.

She was just cute! We got the food, paid for it and then parked in the parking lot. I gave her, her food and watched her eat. Call me a creep but that's the only reason I didn't get food. I wanted to watch how my little mate ate...I was getting weirder and weirder.

She was stuffing her face like she hadn't eaten in days, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I was smirking as I watched her dip her fry into the BBQ sauce. THAT was gross...yet endearing. "ew," I said. "Why do you do that? Those fries are good just the way they are."

She smirked and said "No, dipping you're fries into BBQ sauce is completely normal. A lot of people do that."

"No they don't."

"Yea...what do you do? Eat them plan or dip them in a milk shake?"I just smiled and waited for her to put one and one together. "Ew you do not?"

"What do I do?" I said innocently.

"You don't."

"I don't what?"

"YOU DIP YOUR FRIES INTO MILK SHAKES?! THAT'S JUST DISGUSTING?" she screamed in horror. "What's next? You dunk your Oreos in milk?" I just smiled. She frowned, "You do don't you?"