Chapter 19: I love you my darling.

Hey guys sorry for the long no post! :) my boyfriend cheated and i wasnt really in the mood to write a romance story, more like a lot of hate stories where the girl ends up alone and the guy dead:)

but here it is, finally chapter 19!

but sadly there are only two or three chapters left, maybe? lol and i know you probably wont like the ending...or will you? idk, depends on the person.

so vote and comment? :) please?

Chapter 19: I love you my darling.

Hayley's: POV

               My mind went blank. Jace had been killing people. He was the one who erased Logan’s memories. How could this have happened? Jace was the only person in the world that I thought would always be there for me. When Logan left me my life turned upside down and Jace was there. He was my best friend, the guy who made me laugh when I was sad. He made me realize that life was worth living. He was the reason I hadn't lost my mind completely during those dark months and it turns out he was the cause of all my pain.               

I was sitting next to Kyle, the boy who had apparently gotten me out of the hospital that day and Logan as people talked about Jace and what they were going to do. And so far killing him was the only option they had came up with. Yesterday Logan had thrown the bomb on me that Jace was the reason for the current crises we were facing and Kyle the boy who I could now not stand due to the fact he had delivered some bad news told me that I could move things with my mind, that was my power. And honestly I just wanted it to all go away. I wanted to go back to the time were I was ignorant about this type of thing in the world. Witches, werewolves, vampires I just wanted to forget everything. I couldn't stand this anymore. The pain that had been ripping at my chest was growing worse and worse. The only thing that keep me sane was Logan by my side comforting me. Keeping me safe and my sanity in tacked.               

"We have to kill him." said one of the witch leaders.               

"Jace isn't just some evil force we can kill without thought. He is one of us. He must of had a reason for Doug what he was doing." said another.               

"No matter what, he has killed countless amounts of people mythical or non mythical alike. We can't just let someone like that out there in the open without doing anything. Especially Jace. He has the power to rip people to shreds. We can't just let that run wild on the streets." said alpha steel, who seemed like a nice man, he had a son back at home. "My son said that maybe this boy and many others could have sold his soul to the devil."               

I heard gasps all around the room, including mine. What the hell. Now there was a devil. I wanted to disappear. My heart started to beat faster and my breath quickened. If it wasn't for Logan by my side I think I would have had a panic attack. "Well either way I think it's best we kill him." Logan said.               

I looked at him in horror and began to cry helplessly. How could he say that? "Logan! We can't!" I screamed. Everyone’s eyes were on me as I slowly broke down. I really felt like in the past few days my sanity was dripping away from my body leaving me confused and uncertain about everything. I felt Logan’s strong arms go around my shaking body comforting me.               

“I’m sorry Hayley.” He said over and over again. I felt safe in his arms as I cried. I hadn’t noticed till I hit the bed that he had carried me into my room. I was laying on the bed he laid next to me his arms around my body keeping me from the world as I just cried.                 

Logan’s POV:               

I felt helpless as I watched her cry herself to sleep in my arms. I felt confused and hurt knowing how much pain she was feeling. I could feel her heart breaking over and over countless times, I couldn’t stand it anymore. And it was my fault she was feeling this way. I had left her alone then she got close to Jace and it turns out Jace had left her too. How could I have let this get so bad? I felt her slowly start to slip away from me.