I-Island Academy's Class Pres...

By LuckyyBubbles

After the final exams for Class 1-A, the school took an unexpected turn to collab with a couple of other hero... More

Chapter 1: The Hero-Teamwork Project
Chapter 2: Arrival in UA
Chapter 3: One Minute and Thirty Seconds
Chapter 4: Only Four?
Chapter 5: Lunch Rush's Cafeteria
Chapter 6: Ketsubutsu Academy
Chapter 7: Disapproval of the Class Presidents
Chapter 8: Another Dorm-mate!?
Chapter 9: The Good/Bad News
Chapter 10: Unexpected Apologies
Chapter 11: Warm-Up
Chapter 12: Naval Battle
Chapter 13: Lousy Kisser
Chapter 14: Proper Introductions
Chapter 15: Roleplay
Chapter 16: Kissed then Hugged
Chapter 17: Overly Competitive
Chapter 18: Inconveniences
Chapter 19: Cold Soft Shoulders
Chapter 20: Encounters
Chapter 21: Snacks Before a Mission
Chapter 22: The Unexpected
Alternate Timeline: OVA 1- 2K reads special edition!
Chapter 23: Divine Punishment
Chapter 24: More Responsibilities
Alternate Timeline: OVA 2 - 3K reads special edition!
Chapter 25: Temporary Transfer Student
Chapter 26: Free Meal
Chapter 27: Eating with Kyo-kun
Alternate Timeline: OVA 3 - 4K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 4 - 5K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 5 - 6K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 6 - 7K reads special
Chapter 28: The Assault
Chapter 29: Lockdown
Chapter 30: Lucas?
UNFORTUNATE DELAYS :(
Chapter 31: Flatline
Chapter 32: Bakugou's Guilt
Chapter 33: Frustrations
Chapter 34: Monday
Chapter 35: The Consequences
Chapter 36: Mercy
Chapter 37: Cu?
Chapter 38: Fever
Chapter 39: Granola Bar or Seafood Udon?
AAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Chapter 40: The Name-Tag Ripping!
Chapter 41: Surprise Attack VS Unimaginable Speed
Chapter 42: The Battle Starts!
Chapter 43: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Ibara Shiozaki
Chapter 44:Their Rampage: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Takaki Nui!
Chapter 45: The Clash of Emotions
Chapter 46: Quirk Limiter
The Author's not so typical day
Chapter 47: The Desperate Boy! (100K READS SPECIAL!)
Chapter 48: Bridal Hugger
Chapter 49: More Drawbacks
Chapter 50: Kageyasu's Mess
Chapter 51: Incoming Call
Chapter 52: The Villain
Chapter 54: Omelette Rice
Chapter 55: More Omelette Rice?
Chapter 56: The Reveal- Part 1: Axel
Chapter 57: The Reveal - Part 2: Lucas
Chapter 58: The Reveal - Part 3: Suzu & Kai
Chapter 59: Nicknames
Chapter 60: Fire & Squishy Incident
Chapter 61: Complex Planning
Chapter 62: Sent and Received
Chapter 63: Forthcoming Assembly

Chapter 53: Dread

4.4K 256 137
By LuckyyBubbles

                                    ( ᵒ̴̶̷̥  ‸ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥  ✿)

The smell of fresh-cut grass. The warmth of the sun's kiss on your skin. The birds chirping beautiful melodies. You slowly opened your eyes as you felt someone tap both of your hands. You looked up to the person, witnessing the most peaceful smile showcased to you. The cherry blossoms that fell around the both of you, making the atmosphere serene.

"Wake up, (Y/n)-chan," he smiled at you.

He took back his hands and watched you slowly sit up from your spot. You looked at him, wondering why he woke you up from your nap.

"(Y/n)-chan, if you don't wake up we won't have time to play with each other," he says softly, widening his smile.

You look up to him, blinking slowly trying to adjust from your newly awakened state.

"You'll play with me, right? (Y/n)-chan?" he tilted his head, almost too far to the right. His face is brought closer to you, and you finally read the madness on his eyes.

And with a lower voice, he repeated. You'll play with me, right?

Play with me, (Y/n)-chan.

Play with me.

(Y/n)-chan.

You backed away from the person by shoving his right shoulder harshly. He winced and held his shoulder but his stare did not deter. You stared back seeing your reflection in their eyes.

It was you, but it holds no resemblance of the current look you know you have. You saw yourself covered in blood, crying as you screamed silently. The person in front of you suddenly grabs your arms, crushing your forearms in a deathly grip.

"You'll play with me right?! (Y/n)-chan!? Just like how I played with Lucas!? Right (Y/n)-chan!?"

And without even giving you a single second to marinate everything the person just said, he moved his hands to your neck, now choking you with murderous eyes. You felt goosebumps paint your arms as you watched his lips draw a villainous smile. The choke tightened tenfold, making you struggle to breathe for air. You felt pricks scatter all over your face as seconds pass by, but you didn't miss what the person whispered to your right ear.

"Can't you see? I'm your dear Lucas, (Y/n)-chan. Play with me."

Then— everything went dark and you can feel the similar hold previously on your forearms again.

You felt your voicebox cry as you woke up startled. The person in front of you holding you by your forearms— you buckled your legs, trying to kick them away from you; to rid of their hold on your arms.

"(L/n)-san! (L/n)-san! It's me! Calm down!"

You inhaled sharply, stopping all your muscles from moving. You dared to not move as your eyes stared directly into the warmth of a pair of brown eyes that held of high concerns.

"Calm down, (L/n)-san! It's me, Axel!" Axel screamed at you with worry bound to each word.

You momentarily stopped breathing, but Axel tapped your arms with reassurance.

"Breathe (L/n)-san. You can do it," he instructed you with a stern voice.

You let out one shaky breath and finally relaxed in his hold. He finally let go and kneeled in front of you. Everything around Axel is white and hazy, but you can feel the cushion under you; you were probably sitting on a couch. And you can feel something attached to the back of your hands, you wondered what it is but Axel prevented you from thinking any further.

"(L/n)-san, keep breathing slowly. You're fine. I'm here with you, okay?" Axel talked some more.

You slightly nodded, still staring into his eyes.

"Good. I'm here for you alright, just keep breathing," Axel repeated.

You nodded mindlessly, now normalizing your breathing pattern. The haziness and white fog slowly vanished around Axel. You can make out forms. People? Television? Living Room? You blinked more rapidly, still trying to shake off your dizziness.

Axel tapped your knee with his right hand, "(L/n)-san, don't. Take it easy—"

His words looped in your head, 'take it easy?' And that's when you remember the captured villain in the conference room. You hold your breath once more as your mind had a flashback of Kageyasu's face—or rather, burrowed face.

You clenched your fists, now feeling resentment rise within you.

"'Take it easy' Axel!? Did you not remember who we dealt with before!? Don't you remember!?" You panicked, shouting at Axel with a trembling voice.

"(L/n)-san, I'm telling you to jus—"

"No!" You cut him off suddenly.  "No no no no this cannot be happening!" You shook your head trying to deny whatever he was about to say. "I need to—I need to—You need to get out of here!"

Axel gripped your knee, his eyes hardening on you. "I said calm down (Y/n)!"

The world turned silent. You stopped as you realized Axel called you by your first name.

"Listen. You need to calm down. I know it's difficult but do it for the sake of others! Especially to Suzu and Kai!"

You swallowed a painful comprehension of his view. Your eyes slowly travelled around the room and you finally notice the presence of some UA staff, UA students and your other two classmates.

NARRATOR POV

As (Y/n) finally realized the presence of others, Axel withdraws his hands from (Y/n)'s knees and continues to talk to her with weight behind his words.

"(Y/n), I will not sugarcoat anything for you but for now you should know that the situation with Kageyasu's quirk is still at present with the others. You are still stuck to Midoriya Izuku and Bakugou Katsuki. With the help of Uraraka Ochako, she is able to move their body elsewhere to where it is more convenient than our initial state. Others have luckily split from each other but most are still stuck to at least one person."

(Y/n) blinked, acknowledging every word.

"And the villain?" she croaked.

Axel nodded, appreciating her patience with him. "The villain has turned to a pile of blue-grey ash. It is just like the investigations from before— no trace except for the ashes. In other words, the villain's main body was nowhere near UA's property."

"Did you inform I-Island Academy about this matter?" (Y/n) quickly asked.

"Yes, reinforcements for UA's defence system is currently being delivered as we speak. In the short time you have fainted, I was able to convince Principal Law to let us stay in the Hero-Teamwork Project, rather than we go home."

(Y/n)'s eyes glazed. "Are they sending anyone here?"

Axel did not answer right away. The silence between the two I-Island students made the atmosphere more unwelcoming than expected. Suzu and Kai, they knew their class president and Axel can be serious if they wanted to but the classmates they observed from just a few metres away; it's like they do not even recognize them.

Axel closed his eyes and raked his brown hair in frustration. "No, however, the teacher-nano you were provided with is being updated once more for more defence protocol."

(Y/n)'s eyes travelled to Kai and Suzu. Her stare lingered to both of them, making them shift uncomfortably under her gaze. The seriousness and the intensity in (Y/n)'s left eye make her unfamiliar, almost as if she is a different person.

Axel looked back to Suzu and Kai, almost feeling a bit guilty for their new realization of (Y/n)'s condition. His eyes quickly scanned the room, almost clicking his tongue in frustration. To think he'd have to explain why both him and (Y/n) recognized the villain and why (Y/n) had a panic attack.

Then, as if it couldn't get anymore more confusing for those left in the dark. The people in the room watched as (Y/n) stared at Principal Nezu's way, who is sitting comfortably on Aizawa's left shoulder.

(Y/n)'s eyes suddenly flickered dangerously; not caring about Principal Nezu's status in UA High. "If that villain, comes anywhere close to any of my classmates there will be consequences," she declared with a throaty growl carrying a sense of resentment.

Everyone in the same room with (Y/n) silently shuddered at her disguised warning. Even if the message was directed towards Principal Nezu, the other teachers are obliged to take the message seriously. Axel gulped involuntarily, never seeing this side of their class president before. 'Is this even the (L/n) we all know?'

Principal Nezu was about to reply to (Y/n)'s statement, but a loud growl punched the intense tone out of the room, knocking out the seriousness in the room. Suzu couldn't help but let out a shaky little laugh at their class president.

"All your serious talk is doing you no good (L/n)-san! Your stomach is practically telling you to stop talking and eat already, I don't think you even ate lunch," Suzu bluntly pointed out.

Everyone stared at Suzu finding his jokes to be mentioned at the most horrible timing. Then, Bakugou all of a sudden stood up from the couch, making (Y/n) yelp in surprise.

"It's the bridal hugger!" (Y/n) stared at Bakugou.

"Huh?! Who are you calling bridal hugger!?" Bakugou shouted.

(Y/n) blinked when her hand also moved when Bakugou stood up, she looked at her left hand touching the backside of Bakugou's right hand.

"When did this happen!?"

Bakugou arched his brow at (Y/n), "Tch, remember for yourself dumbass!"

Axel stood up from his position and stood in front of Bakugou, staring directly into his eyes with veins popping out of his forehead. "You better watch what you say to our class president, I will not hesitate to—"

Then, a hand abruptly taps Axel's shoulders causing him to stop his sentence midway. "Don't take my line—I will be the one to not hesitate to punch this bastard."

Suzu puckered his lips towards Axel and Kai, "yeah yeah you both are very close to (L/n)-san and want to protect her, blah blah blah." he mocked. "Let's be considerate of (L/n)-san's stomach and use our heads to give her some time to relax before talking more on this matter. I'm sure everyone is just itching to jump at her. Well, we can do that later. Her well-being is more important right now." (Y/n) stared at Suzu with blown out eyes, quite surprised at his sudden bluntness and firmness. "Come on (L/n)-san, I'm sure you're hungry."

(Y/n) watched Suzu drag a boy with two coloured hair with him towards the kitchen. She nodded and stood up next to Bakugou, but then her right hand is yanked back, forgetting the other person she is still stuck to. Midoriya also slowly stood up, staring at the back of his left hand stuck to (Y/n)'s right hand.

Suzu looked back with more urgency behind his voice, "let's go (L/n)-san, we don't want two of our angry gremlins—I mean, three of our gremlins to fight over you."

(Y/n) stared at Suzu, finding his behaviour rather odd. Bakugou clicked his tongue and turned towards the kitchen as well. Midoriya, on the other hand, gently yanked (Y/n)'s hand and gave her a small smile.

"Let's go eat?"

(Y/n) looked back to Axel and Kai, then turned to Midoriya, "yeah... let's go eat."

                                     ง( ᐛ )ง

A/N: No cliffhanger this time! But more questions lingering for you! yay~ ٩( ᐛ )و dammit who is Lucas!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
73.9K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
757K 29K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...