My Husband's A Wife

By OurInnocentSin

About the arranged marriage to a billionaire's "son". More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35 1/2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 49

10.6K 474 128
By OurInnocentSin

"You look so cute."

"Mmph." Luna glares at me with her mouth full, ice cream dribbling from her chin.

I stretch across the couch to retrieve a tissue. When I wipe her mouth, an affectionate feeling tickles my chest. Luna flits my hand away, her face still displeased. "Stop wiping my face. I'm not in the mood."

"In all sincerity..." I stop smiling and shift my body towards her. "I know why you're upset. It's about having children."

"Not in the mood."

"Please hear me out for a second."

She sucks in her lip, angry but listening.

"It's completely justified for you to be upset with me. I responded indifferently to something you're passionate about. I... I never thought that I would be able to raise a family one day. The idea of a son or daughter is still new to me, a-and I haven't explored the concept yet. So please... wait for me to come around."

I take her hand, and she thinks for a moment.

"Well... no. You brought a problem to my attention." Luna sighs painfully. "We're tangled in this life. I want to make sure my child feels loved, and safe." She takes a shallow breath, eyes shimmering with tears. "I want to bless my child with everything I needed, a-and... we can't provide that with the way things are right now."

I smile at her faintly.

"Luna... you'd make a great mother."

"Wouldn't you?" She strokes my hair.

I lay my head in her lap, pressing against her legs. "You're the one who's the best pillow."

"I'm the best pillow?" She smooths my shirt down, her hand resting on my breast to make her point. "Now, I don't think that's true."

"Oh god, I just remembered--" I shoot up from her lap, infuriated. "You!"

She looks surprised. "What's wrong?"

"Remember when you pretended to sleep so you could palm my-" I cross my arms over my breasts. "You, you're a scheming little-"

"H-Here, have some ice cream!" She shoves the spoon into my open mouth. I gag, coughing ice cream all over Luna and the couch she bought yesterday.

"Summer!" She scowls at me, then the couch, and stands up to get a napkin.

She comes back with one napkin and within three seconds, the tissue is sopping. She goes back to get another one while I cough to settle my throat.

She returns with one more and the same exact thing happens. The ice cream on the couch begins to dry, her fingers sticking to the fabric. "Shit," she grumbles.

This bitch better not be coming back with one square. She comes back with a singular napkin and reattempts to wipe the ice cream that is already half baked into the couch. I pull her down by her waist and she falls onto my lap, knees buckling in surprise. I growl, "Just bring the whole roll, damnit!"

"..."

"What?" I ask quizically.

She turns her head back to give me a dirty glance, her face suddenly red. And then I felt the heat of her skin, seeping through her thin clothing. Her thighs pressed tightly against mine.

  My face colors to match hers as a deep pang of arousal shoots up my core. I slide my arms around her waist and squeeze her gently. She squirms in my lap and picks up the tub of ice cream, lifting the spoon towards my mouth and simpering.

I roll my eyes. "Again?"

She laughs. "I like feeding you."

I sigh and open my mouth, letting another spoonful of ice cream in. It actually feels nice, because the ice cream is so cold, yet she is so... warm. My skin tingles. I notice she is still holding onto the spoon, so I tease her, sucking on it sweetly until it looks like it hasn't been used.

My eyes on her. "This is my favorite flavor."

Her expression is unreadable. "This container has three in it. It's Napolean. Which flavor do you like--"

"You. The one that tastes like you."

I keep my eyes on her and watch her lose composure for a second, the desire in her eyes melting before she can whip her head back around, her slight buttoned nose turned pink. Though I much preferred the hot mess I saw just a second ago.

She turns her body around to face me, straddling my lap. Aah, what is this? I mistakenly place my hands on her ass, but then I decide to leave them there.  She smiles nervously, sexual tension fragrant in the air. "Vanilla, right?"

I nod, subtly taking a look at her lips. Swollen and pleading to be kissed.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders, the flame in her eyes sparking dangerously. "I wish I could eat something that tasted like you... how sad."

I feel her breath on my lips, so close to hers. I inhale softly. "It's far from ice cream."

"Cream nonetheless." We both stifle laughter at her comment until I realize how our entire bodies are at most a nod's distance away. How the faint golden light of the lamp highlights the curvature of her face, her body... her glacier eyes daring me to come and warm them up.

I lean into her, a stifled moan on my end as I discover that her lips are still cold. Her mouth slightly warmer. I pull her closer to me, my hold on her tightening as she rocks back and forth, grinding against me. Saliva connecting our lips as I break the kiss to tug her shirt over her head, hastily throwing it onto the table, immediately searching to immerse myself in her lips again. I pause. My breathing shallows. Oh god... 

    It's been a while since I've seen her body this intimately. Her skin still as pure as moonlight in the dark, a new fevered blush kissing the shape of her curves. Her breasts spill out of the white lacy bra she's wearing, though heaven knows where she's found such a feminine thing. She resembles a goddess and is sculpted like stone, yet she feels more delicate than anything I have yet to touch. I slide my hands up her waist, my fingertips trembling.

   Inhaling sharply, she turns away, the heat of embarrassment rising on her cheeks and her breathing labored with arousal. My stomach begins to stir. "Damn, he must've spent a lot of time... on you," I admit softly.
  She looks down at me, a mixture of emotions pouring out of her eyes. Taking notice of how rapidly my chest moves. She fumbles for the hem of my pajama shirt, her eyes gentle yet so intensely blue that I drown.

  She takes the hem in between her teeth, tugging towards my head. How I hate to remove my hands from a waist so slender, though I do oblige so she can pull the top past my arms and discard it on the table with her own. I run my calloused fingers through her disheveled raven hair, Luna's head dipping down to nip at my neck. She teasingly bites the flesh of my skin, sending me tingles of both pain and excitement.

  My engagement ring snags the lace of her bra. "Oh, fuck..." 
She impatiently slides the ring off my finger and whispers, "Only with me." My smile is caught short as she reconnects our lips for another kiss, her tongue hot in my mouth. I am completely entangled in her... her everything. Her hips begin to sway again. I lift my left leg onto the other so she has something harder to rub against. A lovely whine escapes her mouth, and I feel dampness where her weight rests on my skin. Her.... wet for me...  A delightful shiver runs up my spine, my back arching off of the couch.

She grinds with more pressure as the heat sparks between us, rocking harder against me until I can't take it anymore. I steady her on her knees so she's above me and my lap. I lean my head down and dip my tongue below her navel, and her body jolts immediately. "Ahh..." The spots I kiss lower as her breathing grows more desperate. "Please, baby... let me help you," I insist. Her hands clutch my shoulders tightly.

Beneath the damp lace, I slowly run a finger across her opening and over her clit, so sadistically slow that she cries sweetly, her legs shaking as her eyes close in ecstasy. I notice that my hand is already sticky. I bring my finger to my mouth and lick it, my eyes focused upon her the entire time. Her sleepy eyes soften with lust, her gaze roaming from my fingers to my body, to my mouth. My saliva glistens wet on my index as I slip my hand back into her.

I stroke her back and forth this time, my trembling hand acting as a vibrator. "A-Aah, Summer..." she moans. her voice broken and quiet. The way she calls my name gets me throbbing in my own underwear... fuck.
My body rigid, I distract myself from my own arousal by fingering her until a line of cum runs down my left wrist.

A frenzied knock sounds on the door, ruining our night of lesbian sex and ice cream.

Who's that?

The knock sounded much too urgent and loud for someone to be knocking at two in the morning.

I throw a shirt over my head, turning back to smirk at Luna. "Did you order a child?"

She laughs. "No. It's not like children just show up at your door like that. If it was that easy..."

Opening the door, I suddenly find myself face-to-face with Ken. Ken, from Alex's funeral. Dark circles rim his unusually wide, haunted eyes, a jittering hand yanking at his shock of blond hair. The desperation on his tearstreaked face pleads evident as his other hand holds the arm of a little girl who looks up at me with dark orbs of curiosity. Alex's eyes.

I raise an eyebrow, afraid to open the door any wider. "... Ken?"

Relief floods his face as I show recognition of him. He tries to speak, but no words leave his mouth.

"Ken, what's going on?" He still stands frozen in the doorway, pulling the toddler close behind him.

The child sneezes. Luna instinctively comes to attention and I half-jokingly question her, "Are you sure you didn't ask for a child?"

Ken rakes his hand from his hair and grips my shoulder, shivering. My body jolts distastefully from his unfamiliar touch, and he picks up on that.
"Sorry," he spurts. His hand jerks away from me. "I just-" he covers his face with his hands as a broken smile spreads across his face.
  Upon noticing his tears, the child slaps her little hand on top of his, perhaps to comfort him in some way. He looks down at her and then he pleads in half a whisper: "Take her... I-I beg you."

~~~~~~~~~❦~~~~~~~~~~

(edited/re-updated)

A/N: It was nerve-wracking to publish a second draft, but I didn't want to break my promise of updating again.

  Anyway, um... If your family is not supportive, the next chapter is going to hit home 🥺 Sorry, I am in the same boat. I'm here for you and accept you!!! DM me if you ever need to talk. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

"Was the last 'sexy' scene?"
Hmm, I don't know... are you guys gonna be nice? 😌✌️

Anyway, I finished plot-scripting for the rest of this book, which is kind of a big deal. I'm starting to plot the next book.

Due to your responses, the next book to be published will be Glacé.

✌︎('ω'✌︎ ) you'll hear from me again. 
unless you ... don't vote 👁👄👁
okay bye haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 2.2K 34
This is basically about a rich billionaire, who has had a large share of kissing female frogs because of his status.... will he be able to find his p...
332 82 13
this is the story consisting hate to love story , fake relationships, love triangle , fantasy and thrilling. No more spoilers read to find ...hope...
69 5 10
A woman murders somebody and hides his body where she wasn't supposed to and now she's in a mansion and he expects her to give him her baby....
82.3K 1.8K 19
๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ.