He knows I'm into Hentai (Vko...

Par cookie_n_tea

Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theori... Plus

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (M)
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six (m)
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
Epilogue
Lord of Seoul (new book!)

twenty five

5.9K 327 89
Par cookie_n_tea

Jungkook sat on the chair looking out the window of the cafe he was currently at waiting for Taehyung's arrival. They had decided to meet there for the evening as both missed each other like the cliché couple they were. He had ordered a banana smoothie for himself and a strawberry smoothie for his boyfriend after getting a text from taehyung saying that he's about ten minutes away from the cupcake house. Jungkook sent him a heart for which he received a blushing emoji followed by a heart. He continued looking outside the window frowning when he noticed Taehyung stepping out of a car and talking to the person inside. Taehyung then smiled and waved as the car sped off.

"Kookie!" Taehyung greeted his boyfriend cutely when he entered.

Jungkook smiled as taehyung sat next to him taking the strawberry smoothie and sipping it.

"Hey baby." He kissed Taehyung's cheeks. "Um Tae, don't take this in a wrong way. I'm.. I'm not trying to uh.. dominate you or anything-"

"His name is Yoongi. Min yoongi. The police officer I told you about." Taehyung smiled shutting up his boyfriend.

"Oh.. yeah, you went to the animal shelter. Yep. I remember. You told me about him. I'm so sorry if I-"

"Stop kookie." Taehyung chuckled. "You're so cute when you're rambling."

Jungkook pouts making taehyung giggle.

"I know you're not dominating me and you're trying your best to be the least possessive. I appreciate it a lot." Taehyung said holding jungkook's hand giving it a light squeeze.

"Jungkook-ssi?" A voice interrupts their moment.

"Oh. Hyunjin-ssi. Hi."

Taehyung frowns at the newcomer not liking the way he's smiling at his boyfriend. 

"Good to finally see you. You kind of left me hanging you know?"

"Right. Sorry for that actually-"

"Excuse me, but who are you again?" Taehyung interrupted in a really sassy tone leaning more into jungkook. Jungkook's eyebrows went up in shock because for once taehyung looked jealous.

"Hwang Hyunjin." The boy looked skeptically at taehyung but when he saw the two holding hands, fingers intertwined, he realised the situation.

"Oh my God! I didn't mean to ruin your date!"

Jungkook was ready to hear the denial from Taehyung's mouth as the boy didn't want to come out yet but what he heard was next level happiness.

"You still have the time to leave hun." Taehyung smiled.

"Yes. Um, enjoy. Bye." Hyunjin awkwardly left them, going back to his friends.

"How does he know you?" Taehyung asked jungkook crossing his arms over his chest.

"We met a few weeks ago." Jungkook gave a wicked grin. "I was flirting with him, unintentionally, but maybe he took it a little too seriously."

"Sure." Taehyung rolled his eyes sipping his smoothie.

"Yep. That day I realised I can flirt with boys."

"You've been flirting with me since day one."

"Nope. I was seducing you. There's a difference." Jungkook pointed out. "But don't worry baby, I didn't flirt with anyone after we got together. And I never will."

"Obviously. You won't have your balls if you even tried to."

Jungkook felt a shiver go down his spine, he was genuinely scared of Taehyung right now. And maybe a slight bit turned on.

"I like jealous taehyung better I guess." Jungkook smirked.

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung placed a hand on jungkook's thigh going closer to his manhood. "You know, my dad's coming home late tonight..."

"Is that an invitation?"

"Maybe..." Taehyung bit his lip seductively.

It didn't take long for them to leave the cafe and hail a taxi to Taehyung's house. All the way trying their best to keep their hands to themselves. Once they entered Taehyung's house, jungkook was all over him. Kissing and biting down on his lips. Taehyung pulled him closer, kissing him with the same vigour. Jungkook titled Taehyung's head deepening the kiss, rubbing their tongues together, setting both of them on fire. Taehyung was moaning into jungkook's mouth, his hands going under jungkook's shirt to feel his solid abs. He pushed jungkook back breaking the kiss, jungkook's back hitting the wall just as Taehyung's lips attacked his neck.

They hastily threw their shoes off once taehyung established a bright red mark on his boyfriend's neck. He took jungkook's hand and led him upstairs to his room. Taehyung took off jungkook's jacket and threw it on the floor then going for his t-shirt and doing the same. He kissed jungkook's chest until the white skin was glowing red. Jungkook moaned Taehyung's name letting him do what he wants. He watched taehyung go down his chest with his tongue licking his abs while unbuckling his belt.

Jungkook's eyes softened then. He held Taehyung's arms and pulled him up. Taehyung thought he wants to kiss again so he leaned in but the tears in jungkook's eyes stopped him. He frowned cupping jungkook's cheeks.

"What's wrong?"

If jungkook was being honest then even he didn't know what just happened. One moment he's going crazy with the thoughts of his boyfriend doing nasty things with him and then the other, his heart is exploding and there's a surge of a vividly familiar emotion going all through his body. He gasped because it was so sudden.

"I'm just happy.." jungkook smiled bringing taehyung closer to him and kissing him on the lips.

This time they kissed rather gently. No teeth or tongue involved. Just soft lips molding into each other in a perfect rythme. Taehyung was taken aback but he enjoyed it nonetheless. He felt his heart melt as jungkook secured him in his arms, kissing deeper, more passionate.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung breathed into jungkook's mouth breaking the kiss.

Jungkook smiled pecking taehyung again before hooking his arm under Taehyung's knees and carrying him bridal style. He never once broke the eye contact, placing taehyung down on the bed, fingers collecting the fabric of taehyung's shirt pulling it over his head. Jungkook kissed him again, cradling his head and slowly pushing him down, laying taehyung on the soft covers as if he were delicate china. He hovered over taehyung now kissing his neck as his hand went down to undo his jeans. Jungkook trailed kisses down Taehyung's chest and abdomen. He kissed Taehyung's naval taking off Taehyung's jeans and boxers.

Taehyung bit his lips arching his back as he felt jungkook's fingers lightly trace his hard dick, lips sucking on his nipple.

"Kookie..." Taehyung moaned.

"Tae... My Tae..." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's collarbone.

"Mmm... Want you.." Taehyung threaded his fingers through jungkook's hair. 

"We can't baby.." jungkook kissed Taehyung's chin.

"Please.. jungkook.." taehyung bucked his hips upwards rubbing against jungkook's clothed hard-on.

"Fuck me.." taehyung whined when jungkook pushed his hips down.

"Baby, it's a school night.."

"I don't care." Taehyung pulled jungkook in for another passionate kiss rubbing their hard-ons to get as much friction as he could. Jungkook kisses his boyfriend still trying to keep his hips down. Taehyung whined breaking the kiss.

"Tae baby you won't be able to walk tomorrow and.. I can't have you missing out on your studies. You remember what happened last time right?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I couldn't walk last time because I was uncomfortable not because I was hurt."

"But this time it will hurt. Even though I'm gentle, tomorrow it will hurt for you to move."

"Jungkook, I'm naked. Under you. Knowing it's going to hurt and I'm willing. I want you kookie.." taehyung sucked jungkook's bottom lip.

"I know baby. And trust me, I want you just as much. But we can't.." jungkook felt slight guilt when he saw the hurt in Taehyung's eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I want to be with you." Jungkook smiled. "Tonight, I'll have to leave no matter what. And I don't want that."

"What.."

"I want stay with you Tae. I want to take care of you after making love to you.. I want to cuddle you, watch you sleep on my chest. I don't want to leave you as if it was just a meaningless one night stand."

"Jungkook that's.. that's so..." Taehyung couldn't find the word to describe the feeling. He pursed his lips, heart exploding.

"Tell your parents you're at a sleepover?" Taehyung suggested.

"Can't baby. We have school tomorrow."

Taehyung whined and groaned pushing jungkook off of him and pulling the duvet over his body. Jungkook chuckled at his boyfriend's childish behavior, hugging him from behind, almost spooning.

"I hate you." Taehyung groaned in a low voice.

"I-"

Love you..

"Will make it up to you."

Jungkook dipped his hand under the duvet successfully finding the pulp ass of his boyfriend. Taehyung tried to wiggle to get jungkook to go away but jungkook only teased his butt crack, pushing a finger in his hole. Taehyung closed his eyes biting his bottom lip to stop himself from moaning because he didn't want jungkook to know that he was enjoying this. Jungkook smirked inserting another finger emitting a squeak out of Taehyung as his hips jerked at the pleasure.

"Mmmph!" Taehyung moaned when jungkook curled his fingers inside him.

Jungkook propped himself up on one elbow and bit Taehyung's earlobe before kissing his neck continuing to scissors his hole. Taehyung had lost control of himself and was now moaning completely at his boyfriend's mercy.

"Ahhh kookie..." Taehyung fists the pillow. "C-cuming.."

"Not yet baby."

Jungkook pulled his fingers out making taehyung whine. He threw the duvet off of Taehyung's body pushing his shoulder so that he was laying on his back now. Jungkook then went down and took Taehyung's member in his mouth. The heat jolting Taehyung up. Panting heavily while hands gripped the pillow.

"Fuck jungkook! Ahh!"

There he was again, squeezing jungkook's head with his thighs. Jungkook deep throated him, gagging and moaning, taehyung vibrating under him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, body jerking as he came into jungkook's mouth. Taehyung breathed heavily and twitched as his boyfriend licked him clean.

"I'm still mad at you." Taehyung whispered when jungkook cuddled him. Jungkook chuckled giving his boyfriend's forehead a kiss.

"Where do you keep your pajamas?"

"Will you stay for dinner?"

They spoke at the same time. Then burst into giggles.

"I'll stay for dinner. But I got to take care of something first."

Taehyung realised jungkook was still hard and grinned mischievously.

"I can suck you off."

Before jungkook could process anything, Taehyung was already unzipping his pants and taking his member in his mouth. He sucked jungkook painfully slow enjoying his sweet revenge and not allowing jungkook to cum until he was begging Taehyung.

They took separate showers and while jungkook was in the shower taehyung prepared ramen noodles for them. They ate their dinner in Taehyung's room, cuddling each other and just enjoying their time together. Jungkook couldn't change his clothes even though taehyung insisted but once he realised that his size was a little too small for jungkook he grumbled to himself and pouted cutely. Jungkook kissed his pout before saying goodnight and leaving Taehyung's house. Both blushing with the strange blossom in their hearts.

Double update because I've finally overcome the block in my head! Yay!

Thanks for reading and voting! Love you <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 71.5K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
31.5K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...
19.6K 1.8K 24
jimin was dangerously addicted to a skimpy girl who posted videos online, but his classmate, kim taehyung, suspiciously wears the same tights and ski...
3.4K 226 20
The story where jungkook is a simple and poor boy and have a intense wish to become a billinior with out doing a extrem heard work. in one sentence h...