He knows I'm into Hentai (Vko...

By cookie_n_tea

Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theori... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (M)
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six (m)
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
Epilogue
Lord of Seoul (new book!)

twenty four

6K 319 33
By cookie_n_tea

Taehyung got a call from jungkook earlier that afternoon stating that jungkook's going to be busy with his brother since there seems to be an issue with him which jungkook couldn't talk about on phone. Taehyung had been worried but gave the brothers their space knowing that if jungkook wanted to let him know then he would've told him already. And besides, it's soobin's issue, jungkook cannot disclose it to Taehyung until Soobin gives him permission, which Taehyung respected. He remembers the day Soobin came home and bursted into tears. Both, Taehyung and Jungkook had been worried sick yet Soobin never once said what was bothering him. Hence, concluding that this must be related to the prior incident Taehyung didn't pry much into the details and only told jungkook to call him if he needs anything.

Taehyung entered his house after ending the call with jungkook. He went straight to the kitchen to grab a cold water bottle from the refrigerator but stopped when he saw his father sitting on the isle chair with a file in his hand.

"Hello Taehyung." His father said without even looking up from his file.

"Hey dad." Taehyung greeted his father seeing as there's no way to avoid him.

His father finally closed the file and looked up, smiling.

"You haven't been home lately. Is there a particular reason?"

"Of course there is. But it's not like you'd care." Taehyung shrugged, his father sighing in defeat.

Now Kim Goongmin was not a strict parent. But with what is going on in their family for the past few years, he isn't exactly approachable either. And only he knows how much he hates it, for his children can barely stand him nowadays.

"I do care Tae.."

"Really? Then why isn't Eunji back yet?" Taehyung asked, desperate for an answer.

"Your sister is a university student, she left to-"

"She didn't want to leave dad. You and mom made her leave. She was sick and tired of both of you!" Taehyung raised his voice. "And I want to leave too! I don't want to stay with either of you but you guys wouldn't listen to us! Our opinion doesn't matter to you does it!?"

"I'm trying my best to win her and your custody Taehyung, you have to understand-"

"I don't understand! I will never understand! Y'all fought, got divorced, understandable. Separating my sister and I, not so understandable."

Goongmin sucked in a sharp breath before looking at his son, right in the eyes.

"I'm not letting that woman take my children away from me." He said sternly, though his breath was shaky.

"Great. Just great." Taehyung took a step back. "Ever thought about your children? Maybe they don't want either of you."

"Tae please-"

"If you keep fighting the court will settle on mutual custody. Eunji lives with mom and I with you. And we get to see each other twice a month. Is that what you're aiming for? Because I know mom won't give up until she gets what she wants."

"Neither am I giving up."

Taehyung scoffs at his father. This whole discussion was a waste of time if his father can't get the point.

"Taehyung trust me-"

"No. I don't want to talk to you. Never again."

Taehyung turns around and leaves the kitchen letting the first tear fall. His father wants him to understand why he's doing what he's doing but at the same time he wouldn't even try to understand what Taehyung is going through because of all this. Eunji has her own battles and the siblings have always been each others anchors. Being separated now and neither of them initiating the first call or text, things are getting more and more difficult. Taehyung has thought of texting her a number of times but the loss of contact for almost a year now makes him awkward. There's also the possibility that she might not want to talk to him at all.

He flops on the bed rubbing his face out of frustration. This is why he avoids his father most of the time. The conversations always make him go crazy with thoughts he doesn't want to encourage.

Wanting to do nothing more than sleep, Taehyung grumpily gets out of his bed heading to the bathroom to take a nice warm shower and hopefully erase the memory of the conversation he just had.

The gates to the animal shelter are wide open when Taehyung arrives there the next day. He might have lost his track on the way but he somehow managed to find the place and he's sure of it because he sees Kihyun standing outside the main door talking on the phone. He walks up to Kihyun with a huge smile that is returned to him when Kihyun finally noticed his presence.

"You actually came!" Kihyun hugs Taehyung hanging up his call.

"I promised you I would."

"Well you arrived at a good time. We're about to bathe the puppies."

"Oh my god can I help!"

"Of course you can! That's what you're here for!"

Kihyun takes Taehyung inside the main building introducing him to the staff and other volunteers on that floor. He tells Taehyung that the bathing room for puppies is upstairs and takes the elevator, instructing him about how they work in pairs here. Once they reached the third floor Kihyun guides him towards a room where he sees a litter of golden retriever puppies along with a few others and someone who he had forgotten was going to be here today.

"You and Yoongi can bathe Yoon okay?" Kihyun asked or more like said, Taehyung couldn't point out. He just now noticed the small brown puppy in the officer's arms.

"Yoongs!" Kihyun called making Yoongi look up. He was not expecting Taehyung to be standing there and so he forgot to conceal his gummy smile.

"Taehyung." He said dropping his smile immediately.

Taehyung awkwardly waved at him and if he had any thoughts of how cute this officer's smile is then he surely wouldn't voice them out after seeing his reaction. After getting an explanation from Kihyun, Yoongi and Taehyung stepped inside the spacious bathroom. Yoon still in the officer's arms.

"You might want to change your clothes." Officer Yoongi said to Taehyung and honestly, there could have been a better way to start a conversation.

"Um no I'm good." Taehyung said trying to adjust the water to lukewarm.

"Bathing a dog is always messy. Stay here I'll get you spare clothes."

Taehyung wanted to protest but Yoongi was already out of the bathroom. He frowned looking at the retreating man. Officer Yoongi looked different today. He wasn't dressed professionally, if jeans and tucked in shirt could qualify for formal outfit. Today he was in sweats, looking oddly 'homey'. His hair wasn't covered with a snapback or a beanie. His jet black hair was down covering his forehead giving him a look of a young teen. And that smile a few seconds ago made him look even more approachable. It's like he has two different personalities.

"Kihyun gave me his clothes and I think they'll fit you." Yoongi entered the bathroom holding a bundle of clothes in one hand and Yoon in another.

"Change. I'll go get the towels. Also, close the faucet, you're wasting warm water." 

Taehyung's eyes widened when he realised he left the shower running and quickly closed it. He took a deep breath to clear his mind off useless thoughts before removing his shoes and socks followed by his jeans. He wore the basketball shorts that fortunately fit him. As he was in the process of taking off his T-Shirt the door opened making him stumble back a little.

"Holy sh.. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to barge in!" Yoongi apologised screwing his eyes shut and turning around.

"It's fine! It's okay." Taehyung squeaked with a red face.

With Yoongi's back facing him now, he quickly change his T-Shirt, wearing the long sleeved tee Yoongi brought. He didn't trust his voice at the moment so he tapped the officer's shoulder to let him know he's done. Yoongi sighed turning around and going to the shower faucet to fix the temperature again, all the while having Yoon chew his fingers. The puppy was teething and didn't have any of his toys here, so Yoongi allowed it this once.

"Hold him." The officer's voice was a few octaves down but it lacked the rude tone it always had.

Taehyung held Yoon as Yoongi brought ahead the faucet to wet his tiny body. Yoon obviously didn't like the feeling of being wet and began shaking, trying to get out of Taehyung's grip. Yoon shook off his body sprinkling water on both the males. Yoongi groaned while Taehyung giggled. He held the naughty puppy tighter, not too much to hurt him, while Yoongi lathered soap on the puppy's body, cleaning under his tail and paws. He washed the puppy with water getting wet again, being cautious of the eyes and ears. Yoongi grabbed the towel wrapping Yoon in it watching the puppy squealing and growling at Yoongi.

"I will take all your toys away if you don't drop that attitude." Yoongi warned Yoon and to Taehyung's utter surprise, the puppy groaned one last time before slumping down quietly into Yoongi's arms.

"Yoon understands you." Taehyung said as Yoongi put the puppy down in one of the rooms of the floor, drying him.

"I guess."

"Have you been coming here everyday?"

Yoongi nodded.

Silence fell between them as Yoongi tried to dry Yoon off as much as he could but the impatient puppy just wanted to run around and bite into his toys. When Yoongi finally let him go, Yoon ran straight for his squeaky bone aggressively biting it. Taehyung saw a faint smile appear on Yoongi's face.

"I think we should start over." Taehyung said. He didn't want to be awkward around the officer. He wanted to be friends seeing as how soft Yoongi's heart actually is. Taehyung might have judged him too quickly for which he feels bad. Hence why he wanted to make up for it by being friends.

"I think so too."

"Really?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

He was preparing himself for an arguement with Yoongi but apparently that's not going to happen.

"It's because Kihyun yelled at me for treating you bad when you didn't know anything."

"Oh."

"And because I feel he's right."

Yoongi was avoiding Taehyung's eyes but he could hear the sincerity in his words. Taehyung cleared his throat after a short pause smiling brightly and extending his hand.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm a high schooler." Taehyung flashed his boxy smile.

Yoongi chuckled, looking at the boy who almost resembles Yoon. He captured Taehyung soft hand and gave it a firm shake.

"Officer Min Yoongi."

"Nice to meet you officer-"

"Hyung." Yoongi interrupted. "You can call me hyung."

"Nice to meet you Yoongi hyung. I hope we get along."

"Same here kiddo."

They laughed at each other, spending the rest of the hours playing with puppies and grooming them. Taehyung discovered that Yoongi is actually a hilarious person even when he's being absolutely sarcastic. And he was also from Daegu! Yoongi told him about the animal shelter there and about the farm animals that they have there. Taehyung whined about wanting to visit that place and yoongi even went as far as saying that he'll take him there when day, shocking kihyun. Though kihyun didn't say anything because yoongi was finally talking with someone. Talking more than a few words.

They were getting along. Definitely getting along.

Thank you for reading and voting :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
17.7K 772 29
Top jimin 💜 Bottom suga ❤ Taehyung top 💜 Jungkook bottom ❤ a cute and naughty boy got to married a most strict professor let's see what happen bet...
495 25 4
namjoon wants to make a gay version of the kama sutra. somehow he manages to convince his roommate and a few of their friends to help model for him...
34.8K 1.4K 29
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 180606 ] [ ENDED: 181511 ] somewhere over the the rainbow: taekook FF warnings- " huge angst " steam scenes " weapon warnin...