Hold On Tight

By T-And-Tae

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, staring at the floor. "I want you to hold on to me. Can you do that!?" ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you for all the support. (1K!)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Questions and Concerns
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you for 5k!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎊🎊WE HIT 10K🎉🎉
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Update
Chapter 50 pt. 1🥳🎉
Chapter 50 pt.2

Chapter 34

241 8 2
By T-And-Tae

A few weeks have passed and my friendships with everyone has been skyrocketing. It feels like I knew them all forever now.

"How about you Sam?"

"Hello earth to Sam, are you still with us?" Troy said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah yeah what happened again?" I asked confused as everyone smirked and laughed.

"We was talking about what we're going to do when school's out for summer break. Do you have any plans?" Matthew asked and everyone waited for an answer.

"Well if  she does has something planned I wouldn't mind tagging along with her." Jake said sliding towards her. She slid away and laughed.

"Well besides work nothing and I'm sure my sister would let me take days off. Right my lovely sister?" She yelled  so her sister could hear.

"Of course make the most out of your summer." She yelled back which made me smile. My sister loved my friends and the cafe became somewhat like a base for us. She doesn't mind if we stay after closing either.

"Welp you heard her I'm all yours." I notice a smile on Jake's face. I gave him a wink and smiled at everyone else.

"Now that, that part is taken care of any one have any ideas on what to do?"

"My family has a beach house that we don't use. Maybe we can go there for a few days." Rose said waiting on any better suggestion.

"That sounds great everyone in?" Matthew asked looking around and everyone agreed.

"As long as there is babes there in all in." I rolled my eyes at Jake's comment.

"Then it's settled beach house it is."

"I can't wait." Mira said and Troy agreed with her.

Everyone started getting real pumped for it.

"Let's make this trip one for the ages." Matthew said putting his hand out. Everyone did the same. We must have been reading each other minds because when we threw our hands up we shouted.

"Let's go summer!!"

After that summer break would soon be here faster then we thought.

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 3.9K 45
She had gotten used to being alone. . Being hidden from the world, but then he arrived, and nothing was the same anymore..... For he was the first...
94.5K 2K 39
!!!AGE PLAY!!! "I love you way to much to let anything happen to you, you and i both know that so imma have to let you go this is the end of us" i sa...
79.6K 2.8K 50
I walk up to my room window looking outside, I saw him, staring at me with those eyes that never left my mind. I opened the window" what do you want...
690K 35.8K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...