I-Island Academy's Class Pres...

By LuckyyBubbles

After the final exams for Class 1-A, the school took an unexpected turn to collab with a couple of other hero... More

Chapter 1: The Hero-Teamwork Project
Chapter 2: Arrival in UA
Chapter 3: One Minute and Thirty Seconds
Chapter 4: Only Four?
Chapter 5: Lunch Rush's Cafeteria
Chapter 6: Ketsubutsu Academy
Chapter 7: Disapproval of the Class Presidents
Chapter 8: Another Dorm-mate!?
Chapter 9: The Good/Bad News
Chapter 10: Unexpected Apologies
Chapter 11: Warm-Up
Chapter 12: Naval Battle
Chapter 13: Lousy Kisser
Chapter 14: Proper Introductions
Chapter 15: Roleplay
Chapter 16: Kissed then Hugged
Chapter 17: Overly Competitive
Chapter 18: Inconveniences
Chapter 19: Cold Soft Shoulders
Chapter 20: Encounters
Chapter 21: Snacks Before a Mission
Chapter 22: The Unexpected
Alternate Timeline: OVA 1- 2K reads special edition!
Chapter 23: Divine Punishment
Chapter 24: More Responsibilities
Alternate Timeline: OVA 2 - 3K reads special edition!
Chapter 25: Temporary Transfer Student
Chapter 26: Free Meal
Chapter 27: Eating with Kyo-kun
Alternate Timeline: OVA 3 - 4K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 4 - 5K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 5 - 6K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 6 - 7K reads special
Chapter 28: The Assault
Chapter 29: Lockdown
Chapter 30: Lucas?
UNFORTUNATE DELAYS :(
Chapter 31: Flatline
Chapter 32: Bakugou's Guilt
Chapter 33: Frustrations
Chapter 34: Monday
Chapter 35: The Consequences
Chapter 36: Mercy
Chapter 37: Cu?
Chapter 38: Fever
Chapter 39: Granola Bar or Seafood Udon?
AAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Chapter 40: The Name-Tag Ripping!
Chapter 41: Surprise Attack VS Unimaginable Speed
Chapter 42: The Battle Starts!
Chapter 43: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Ibara Shiozaki
Chapter 44:Their Rampage: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Takaki Nui!
Chapter 45: The Clash of Emotions
Chapter 46: Quirk Limiter
The Author's not so typical day
Chapter 47: The Desperate Boy! (100K READS SPECIAL!)
Chapter 48: Bridal Hugger
Chapter 50: Kageyasu's Mess
Chapter 51: Incoming Call
Chapter 52: The Villain
Chapter 53: Dread
Chapter 54: Omelette Rice
Chapter 55: More Omelette Rice?
Chapter 56: The Reveal- Part 1: Axel
Chapter 57: The Reveal - Part 2: Lucas
Chapter 58: The Reveal - Part 3: Suzu & Kai
Chapter 59: Nicknames
Chapter 60: Fire & Squishy Incident
Chapter 61: Complex Planning
Chapter 62: Sent and Received
Chapter 63: Forthcoming Assembly

Chapter 49: More Drawbacks

4.8K 293 126
By LuckyyBubbles

                               (`・ω・)ノ☆・゚::゚

NARRATOR POV

Axel, Suzu, and Kai heard a 'thud' and looked back to Bakugou and (Y/n). The three boys screamed in horror at Bakugou for suddenly dropping (Y/n) on the ground like a pile of unwanted books. The three of them let go of their hold with each other and instantaneously ran towards Bakugou to give a piece of their mind. Except when they saw smoke rising up on top of (Y/n)'s head, they all froze midway and felt their shoulders rise up to their ears in fear. The smoke is not thick nor black, but with how they saw (Y/n) stand from the ground, released from Bakugou's hold and literally fuming, the three of them shrunk back.

Tokoyami who finally has the opportunity to pass the I-Island students, ran around them closing in on Dark Shadow who is also staring at (Y/n). Midoriya, Kirishima, Todoroki, and also Kaminari followed Tokoyami wanting to also help out as much as they can.

Everyone in the crowd except the I-Island students did not see the smoke (Y/n) produced. Bakugou and Dark Shadow, however, felt the sudden change in the aura (Y/n) seethed. Despite the unidentified wrath that is about to be unleashed by (Y/n), Kageyasu ran towards (Y/n) without knowing the consequences.

Pure shock adorned on the faces of the boy students from I-Island, even Suzu reached out to his hand and called out to him.

"Stay where you are you moron!"

Tokoyami, Bakugou and the others noticed the slight fear laced in Suzu's voice, making them more cautious of (Y/n).

"Who the hell just runs through the gates of the monster!" Suzu quivered.

Everyone who heard Suzu's phrase might have been odd, but in the I-Island Academy that phrase actually meant 'someone was actually dumb enough to provoke the awakened monster.' The other students watched Kageyasu grabbed (Y/n)'s arms on her sides and shake her back and forth.

"Please tell them! I just wanted to talk to you! Everyone seems to be having a misunderstanding!" Kageyasu begged (Y/n).

(Y/n) remained still, unresponsive. Suzu began freaking out at Kageyasu's boldness while Axel slowly walked towards (Y/n) and Kageyasu's interaction with trembling legs—but Axel was too late. The smoke that was barely opaque from other students, can now see the smokes (Y/n)'s is fuming.

"There it is! She's mad!" Suzu screamed with a crummy voice.

The students in the crowd can now see the grey-ish smoke seething out of (Y/n)'s crown. Kageyasu finally stopped shaking (Y/n) upon seeing some sort of smoke coming out of her head. He let her go but the instant he did her eyes began to glow red hues. Kageyasu now regrets laying one of his fingers on her again.

Yo Shindo, who is among the crowd felt the familiar glare (Y/n) used on him when she first came to the cafeteria. He gulped feeling his heart race beat faster as his mind recited what (Y/n) told him that day.

FLASHBACK

"My apologies, I should've spoken more clearly," she paused. With a blink, (Y/n)'s eye colour from the left pupil began to illuminate red...With brows furrowed, she introduced herself again.

"I am (L/n) (Y/n), the class president of I-Island Academy's first-year hero class." She leaned forward to Shindo with her eye still radiating its red hues. "Of all people you chose a fight with, I think you've chosen the wrong...

END OF FLASHBACK

Shindo shuddered again after recalling his memory, his brain couldn't even finish his flashback— his mind won't even let him. From that point on he knew to not tease the I-Island Academy based on that particular look alone. He'd come to a conclusion they are a bunch of people whom you do not want to push their buttons, especially their class president. And that's already proven correct by the unexpected announcements from the auditorium yesterday.

(Y/N) POV

The boy in front of you took a step back. You tried your hardest to not use your quirk, so you've resorted to holding in your breath and calming down you beating heart. What you didn't know was that specific action caused you to fume smoke. You weren't aware that you can even produce smoke by preventing yourself from using your quirk.

'Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down,' You chanted in your head, but it was no use. The black-haired boy truly did annoy you, so when you turned away from him again in disgust you assumed his face drained from colour.

"Gah! What did I do!? Just tell me! I can atone for my sins!" screamed the boy. You can see him raise his arms up again to grab your arms but this time you dodged and see the guy nose-dive into the bridal hugger.

The bridal hugger seemed to have scared the creepy guy because other students behind you all made incoherent noises of shock.

"Kageyasu! Get a hold of yourself!" someone else screamed

And that's when you saw the creepy boy's sweat shining bright yellow colour. Even your sleeves where the boy had grabbed you from had begun to glow yellow making some students wonder in freight.

"Oh my gosh, what's happening!?"

"The boy is glowing yellow!"

"Is he using his quirk!?"

"Kageyasu! Nooo! Stop yourself from using it! Or you'll get in trouble again!"

'Trouble?' you repeated in your head. All anger flew out of your head, along with the smoke. You looked down at your arms and gaped in surprise to see your own sleeves generate light. You put both your arms up in the air after dropping your pail bucket and could see Suzu looking your way. He immediately scrunched his hands in your way in an attempt to take you out of the chaos but he was too slow.

NARRATOR POV

Midoriya's instinct kicked in when he saw (Y/n)'s arms raise up. He shoved his classmates out of the way and ran around Bakugou to get a hold of (Y/n). He doesn't know what is Kageyasu's quirk, but by his friends' reaction when the bright yellow light appeared felt like trouble is already brewing.

Bakugou kicked Kageyasu when he nose-dived into his chest. Truly disgusted by the unruly snot and tear stains he had wiped on his uniform.

"Watch where you're going, you damn nerd!"

In the midst of chaos, Suzu saw a flash of green lightning zip pass him and watched as the green-haired boy ran towards (Y/n). His quirk's energy dancing around him as he got closer to their class president. Before he could do so, Suzu used his quirk to take (Y/n) away from Midoriya.

'This guy... I won't let this guy take (L/n)-san again!' Suzu thought.

He applied more pressure towards (Y/n)'s back causing her body to move his way. Axel saw what Suzu is trying to do and quickly smacked the back of his head, "what are you doing!? Did you forget that she is still mad!?"

Suzu quickly relaxed his hands and sweat-dropped, "I forgot!"

Kai gritted his teeth and finally had the courage to move again after seeing (Y/n) fume. Azel and Suzu were so distracted with each other that they did not see Kai sucker punch Bakugou on his chin after he kicked away Kageyasu. Kageyasu gasped after seeing the two hero students have a brawl in the middle of all this. Then, Kai looked his way and Kageyasu couldn't help but cower at the I-Island student's gaze. In just one look alone, the goosebumps on Kageyasu's arms all rose and he accidentally lost control of his quirk. The yellow substance on (Y/n)'s arms shone as bright as the sun and in one instant all vanished after a second later.

Everyone froze and the cafeteria turned quiet. The students involved all looked at each other, just in case the bright yellow light affected one of them. When they noticed everything seemed normal, Kageyasu gulped and whimpered an apology. (Y/n) was about to say something but Kageyasu quickly came up to her once more even after Bakugou's deathly kick.

Midoriya, who is close enough to (Y/n), grabbed her right arm and brought her behind him to prevent Kageyasu from approaching her again. Dark Shadow once again appeared to the rescue and floated near Midoriya and (Y/n) to glare at the boy again.

In a very condescending voice, Dark Shadow loomed over the boy with his eyes glinting a dangerous shade of yellow, "What the hell do you think you are up to!?"

Todoroki, set his right hand into flames as he saw Dark Shadows' eyes glinting its red hues just like from the Summer Training Camp. Tokoyami furrowed his brows as his calls to his quirk didn't faze it one bit.

The students in the crowd began to distance themselves from the situation, finding the whole condition to be worrisome. And as soon as one of Kageyasu's friend dreadfully muttered an 'uh-oh,' Kageyasu's delayed quirk finally set in motion and caused another trouble for the I-Island Academy.

(Y/N) POV

After you heard an 'uh-oh' from the random student you felt an unknown force pull you towards the green-haired boy who had grabbed your arm. You slammed onto his back with such a force that the two of you fell down to the ground hard.

You groaned in pain, as well as Midoriya. You laid on top of him in such an awkward position that it sent literal flames to your cheeks causing you to have another fit of coughs. You coughed onto Midoriya's back, most likely grossing him out with your quirk's drawbacks. You were about to apologize to him but in the corner of your eye, you saw another figure coming straight your way.

You tried to pry off Midoriya before they could directly hit you, but it was no use. You saw the bridal hugger floating and heading your way as if you and Midoriya attracted him like a bee looking for a delectable flower. Bakugou face-planted to your left shoulder causing him to growl in pain. You were quite flustered at the turn of events.

'Just what on earth is going on!?' you thought.

You tried to lift your face from Midoriya's back and succeeded for only a few seconds. However, the invisible energy pulled you towards Midoriya again causing your cheeks to flame up in pure embarrassment. The fire that's on your cheeks blackened Midoriya's uniform, making you mutter endless apologies for almost accidentally burning his uniform.

Bakugou, who is too busy trying to comprehend what just happened to him, looked up to see you coughing out ice cubes as you muttered an infinity amount of 'sorry' to Midoriya. He tried to get off of you too, but the same thing happened again and ultimately slammed his forehead to your shoulder.

You tried your best to get off of Midoriya, but upon looking to your left shoulder you could see the familiar ash-blonde spiky hair again and finally noticed Bakugou on your shoulder having the same problem.

"What the hell is the meaning of this you whimpering nerd!"

Your eyes looked over Bakugou's head and could see Kai having his tantrum with some other Class 1-A on him—literally. But the reply you heard from the creepy boy, who you think is responsible for all this mess, made your eyes enlargen in a state of shock and confusion. Despite your predicament, you managed to scream in your awkward position,

"What do you mean your quirk acts like glue!?"

                         Σd(ゝ∀・)イイッ!!

A/N: New arc coming your way! I wonder what will happen next :3 & I made a very quick sketch again! Thank you for the support as always <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
3.4K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
3.3K 63 12
Popularity and the profession of heroism go hand in hand; though it doesn't mean it's a good combination. [Y/N] [L/N], a South Korean with an excepti...
2.8K 42 18
In a world where quirks are everything, Y/n has a seemingly small quirk that hided his true potential. People have always seen him as weak and ignore...