The Dating proposal

By imaginator33

Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role... More

Author's note and copyright
Achievements
✨PLAYLIST✨
♡CHARACTERS AESTHETIC♡
01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess
02| Crazy Rich American Mums
03| Scars Are Perfections
04| Dinnings And Proposals
05| Deals And Assistants
06| Psycho Everywhere Everywhere
08| Best Headline Yet
09| The Trauma
10| What Happened Last Night?
11| Past Pains Rushing Back
12| Ace.....Are You Safe
13| Somewhere Safe
14| Her Dark Secret
15| Ball of Chaos
16| I'm his fiancee
17| Exes and wishes
18| Perfect Match And Slices
19| Eight long years
20| Mystery Flower shop
21| The Butterfly Effect
22| Drunken kisses
23| Soulmates
24| Cheese in the trap
25| Mothers and Grandmas
26| A little reunion
27| The first tear
28| An Actual Relationship
29| First Encounter
30| Lost Her
31| Third Wheel
32| The Story Begins
33| Stuck with you
34| August 25
35| First kiss
36| Not Again
37| Favorite Mistake
38| The Coach's Office
39| The Kims
40| A Dangerous Couple
41| Calm Before The Storm
42| One Day
43| Vlad
44| Mudered
45| Hey Barbies
46| The arrest
47| Son
48| From me to you
49| The Manchesters revenge
50| His sacrifice
51| Logan Winston
52| The Devil Awakens
53| Ace Motherfucking Winston
54| A happy house

07| Meeting With The Devils

1.2K 96 20
By imaginator33

~~Tag your friends here to share this story ♥️♥️~~

ACE

I tried to focus on the files on my desk but I could still feel their gaze on me. I flipped through the file, it was my schedule for today put together by Alex.

I suddenly looked up not able to take it anymore and they hurriedly looked away and began to examine whatever their eyes landed on.

The woman whose name was Lilly was looking at her bag like it was the most complex thing in the world and she was trying to figure out how they made it, I snorted at her trying to be serious. The man whose name was Pablo had opened a laptop and started typing like he was forced to write a suicide note. He should be writing to whatever store he bought that trouser from and asking for a refund.

I exhaled and looked at Alex, he suppressed a laugh and I chuckled shaking my head.

"It's time for your meeting with board members." Alex told me and I nodded getting my coat.

I wore my coat and kept my hands in its pocket "Shall we?" I asked Alex and we walked out of the office.

I was more than sure that Lilly and Pablo gaze at us leaving from the side of their eyes before finally releasing their breath.

We entered an elevator and Alex spoke "Sir... May I ask you a question?" I nodded and he continued, "Why did you reject me then change your mind two weeks ago?"

"Because you seemed pitiful, and I have to break you from that shell unless you'll get trampled on in a place like this." I glanced at my watch.

"Uh?" Alex asked, at that moment the elevator opened and I walked out.

He hurriedly caught up to me. The Winston's company is about six plot of lands and each plot is a skyrise with very skilled workers. We produce anything from Air conditioners to cars, I recently heard of a new robot project. Right now I was in Building 4 where I'll be training to take over the company.

It's going to be a very hard and dangerous path because, with the kind of fortune this company brings, there are bound to be many money eaters who would do anything to get their hands on the company, and my biggest threat yet is my uncle and his son Liam.

But I'll do everything I can to protect this company, cause it's the only way to achieve my goal.

"We are here sir." Alex announced to me, we got to a black large door at the end of the hallway on floor 10.

He pushed open the door and a bright light beamed from the room, It was from the sun reflecting through the walls of the room.

I adjusted my eyes to the light and walked in with Alex behind me. I noticed the gaze of all the board members on me as I walked to the end of the meeting table where Carl was waiting for me.

I stood at the end of the table and sucked in a breath. I could see my grandfather, Mr. Jefferson, and Liam those were the only men I recognized.

"Hello, I'm Ace Winston.... Heir to the Winston company," I greeted them and did a neck bow.

"Welcome, welcome," Liam laughed, clapping while giving me a standing ovation.

The board members felt obligated to imitate him and reluctantly stood up and clapped lightly, at least they're welcoming.

"Mr. Winston.. your seat," Alex urged me to the first seat at the side of the table and I sat down.

"Ah! Ace."

I turned to who called me and saw Mr. Jefferson, my aunt's spouse. "It's your first day at work, must be a lot of responsibility and challenging but you have to get used to it right?"

I looked at him unresponsive, "Things become challenging when you think it's challenging but if you think otherwise, the situation would be in your favor."

He looked at me and clicked his tongue "I guess so," He said and took a bottle of water from the table.

I heard Carl heave a sigh, "Why don't we introduce ourselves?"

"What?..." A man about my age asked and scoffed, "We aren't in eighth-grade mister."

"Since we have a new member we should get to know ourselves don't you think so? Mr.Parker, A woman said, raising an eyebrow.

The guy scoffed again and threw his head back.

I looked at him completely agitated, he should know that he wouldn't last when I'm in charge.

Most of the board members looked above fifty and the men dominated the women. They introduced themselves and I felt so much better because it seemed like I would be watching the drama unfold right before me.

Ah! Alpha energy right there. Alpha Ace, that sounds so perfect.

"Okay, now that the introduction is done with let's get started on today's decision," Carl announced and walls suddenly closed up, covering the transparent glass with metal, the lights dimmed and a holographic projector came on.

It showed our company's logo which was a big W inside a C, it automatically changed to a table of data when Carl clicked a button on the remote in his hand.

"As we can all see our company has made a lot of profit from the all-action remote which enables you to control all devices in your house. Our customers loved this device and our sales went up the charts."

"This season we are going for a bigger larger project......." He paused and eyed us all to build unnecessary suspense.

He pressed the remote and another page showed up, "Artificial intelligence!"

I could hear mutters erupting among the members, "Do we have enough funds for that.... Artificial intelligence is something that's in our draft we didn't succeed last time." The head of financial departments said.

"Well... we made a deal with two parties,"Carl said, proudly. I peered up suddenly interested in the meeting.

"Which two parties would fund us enough for this project?" The head of the production department asked, fed up.

"The government is ready to fund us and the institute of science and technology is also ready. If we can do this project successfully our company's name...... would never be forgotten."

"What?"

"The Government?"

"Our president is really the best."

I turned to my grandfather who is the president of the company, This old hag.

"But still, this is a very huge project. Which artificial intelligence are we going to focus on?" The head of the sales department asked hitting her pen on the table.

"We're going to choose that next week when the IST arrives we'll make the decision together," Carl said.

"Why do we need to make the decisions with them?" A man protested and others agreed with him, I sighed and massaged my temples.

Because my grandfather already made some kind of deal with them, dummies.

"Since it's a huge project we'll need all the help we can get," Carl said ending the meeting.

I clicked my tongue with newly found amusement. Who knew meetings could be so fun?

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

QUINN

I scoffed annoyed as I read Ace's message.

I'm sorry I can't pick you up, Carl would pick you up and bring you here. I'm also sorry that it's at my office party we're having our first date ♥️

I folded my hands into a fist out of rage "HOW DARE YOU ACE WINSTON!!" I yelled and breathed heavily after that.

After a long day at work, I come back home to rest before dinner and I get a text saying it's going to be at a celebration for his first day at work we'll be having our date.

And the annoying part is I actually tired to pretty myself up, after all the paparazzi are going to be there.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed into my pillow "FUCK YOU ACE WINSTON!"

I can't believe I missed hanging out with Jason for this.

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

I know I know 😂 but before you all hate Ace for doing that read his side of the story.

Sometimes things aren't always as they seem 🙂

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

QOTD: What was your first Wattpad book?

Mine was the boy I admire from afar by sweetdreamer33
I loved the book so much and it forever remains in my heart😭😭😭😭 I was obsessed that I started reading it from google before I logged into Wattpad😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
472K 18.3K 45
After one of the most embarrassing experiences of her life, Viola Hawkins is left feeling hopeless and demoralised. So when she's told that she's abl...
506K 17.2K 40
Iris Giorgianni is no ordinary girl. She's living a double life: a neglected daughter at home, but a fighter on the streets. As the leader of The San...
27.8K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...