Is Life with a Thug Better

By TatianaPhillips9

Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🤪
70
71
72
73
74 til the world blow 🖤✡️
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90 🥳
BOOK 2

82

9.5K 302 32
By TatianaPhillips9

Shayla POV
The next morning I got up and showered going to my dads to get my kids. Soon as I got there my dad told me to come here. "Shayla you good" "I'm ok daddy" "Looka here babygirl you my daughter and I'm not gone allow no man I don't care who he is disrespect you"

"It's cool daddy Kasen is not like that with me Fr I let him explain" "Ok Shayla don't be a fool for nobody" I walked out his office and up the stairs to Shaydon room where him and Pj was playing the game.

"Umm Percy Jackson-Riley, you grounded why you playing the game" "Come on mama stop calling me by my government name Unc said I can play" "I can call you what I want you my child and Mmhp I bet he did" I looked over at Shaydon rolling my eyes and he was laughing. "You ready to go" "I kind of wanna stay here" "Nope Pj you still grounded ion even know why I asked let's go"

He smacked his lips and I turned around so fast but Shaydon smacked the back of his head "my bad" Pj said holding his head. "Shaydon stop putting yo hand on my child" "girl im helping you out cause I know you and Kasen not gone whoop him" "he too old for whooping he finna be 13 matter fact we need to plan him a party"

"I'm not his parent you and Kasen are now get out my room since you wanna come take people game buddy" "Whatever Shaydon bye lol you need to get you a gf shit I'm tired of you using my kids as your friends" "I would use you but you wanna be folks wife and momma and stuff" "Shut up I'm telling daddy" then I smacked him and ran out his room.

Of course he followed me and I ran right into daddy office. "What the hell you running for Shayla" "Yo son trying to hit me" as soon as I said that Shaydon came busting in his office and we ran circles around our dad's desk.

"Shayla and Shaydon can y'all act y'all age and Shayla act like you got two kids and stop being one" our daddy said. "Man she hit me first pops" "Y'all childish get out" we busted out laughing in his face.

I sat on the side of his chair beside him and Shaydon sat in the chair in front of his desk. "Daddy can we go on a cruise or something before school start back" "We got too much going on right now babygirl" "But look daddy that'll be an excuse to get away" "I'll think about it"

"Well daddy I'm finna go home" "Ok princess" "Daddy I'm grown, and married with kids I let you call me babygirl now you pushing it with princess call Sky that" "Whatever you whatever I call you, you my grown child with kids I run shit" "Yea princess it's better than being called nigga and boy" Shaydon said "Shut up Shaydon" my dad said and threw a piece of paper at him.

"See what I mean some wrong with dude" "stop talking about my daddy before I slap you" then I hit him and ran out the door. I heard my daddy say he bet not come hit me back. I was laughing then I got Pj and Sky then we went home.

Kasen POV
Vanni been calling me all day trynna link. He wanna go out but he know I'm not fw like that. Shawn told me I gotta talk to him so he won't be suspecting nothing since he called off the mission with Dallas. I had scratches everywhere, Shay not slick trynna mark me so people know I belong to her but she don't even gotta do all that because she know I'm all hers.

I was chilling eating some fruit when they all walked in. "Hey daddy" "Hey babygirl" she was the first one to speak "Sup K" Pj said and went upstairs to his room, that boy don't know if he wanna call me Pops, Kasen or K I just let him do him. Then Shay came and sat on my lap, kissing me. "I ain't hear you leave this morning mamas" "I know, I put that ass in a deep sleep"

"Girl bye you the one screaming and shit talking bout "no stop Kasen it hurt" running and shit" "Shut up" "What you doing today" "Nothing since Pj still in trouble I'm just gone chill today at the house" "I'll take him with me you, Sky and my mama can go do something" "Kasen what about punishment don't you get" "he gone be good girl punishment is stupid anyways he know what he supposed to do now, imma take my nigga with me today" "whatever ion feel like arguing with you" she said getting off me.

I smacked her ass gripping it. "Shayla I run shit" "boy you sound like my daddy" "Oh so I'm not daddy" "nope" "I bet you I can make you call me daddy" then she turned back around walking in between my legs putting her arms on my shoulders.

"I bet you I can make you stay at home" "how" she started kissing me and rubbing on my dick through my pants, I picked her up and put her on the counter kissing her on her neck down to her breast then Pj walked in.

"Ew y'all need to get down we be eating right there" Shayla pushed me back and jumped down fixing her clothes wiping her lips. "Um Pj you going with Kasen" "I thought I was grounded" "imma give you another chance" his face lit up and he ran and hugged her "so can I get my phone back" "Yea it's in my room top dresser" "thanks ma" he said and kissed her.

I looked at her and said "I thought you could make me stay at home" "I can but my boy was excited so imma let you take him with you, but I'll be waiting on you to finish when you come back" "Shit I'm coming back ASAP" I said and ran upstairs to get dressed.

Me and Pj went by the trap first. "Wassup Boss see you got ya boy with ya today you teaching him the game Ghost" I laughed at Shooter "Nah nigga my lil nigga gone be above the game" I said to him "I just brung him cause Shay put him on punishment and my nigga really ain't do anything"

I dapped Pj up then shooter gone say "when Shay find out y'all both gone be in trouble" "that's why she not gone find out, Pj go up to my office let me check the business off and then we can go home.

After I made sure Pj got up to my office Shooter called me in his computer room, "aye nigga why did Vanni phone ping by your crib last night" "Huh nigga" "You know you told me to keep a watch out onto crib cause if what Vanni told you about someone watching y'all, well last night the sensors went off and Vanni phone pinged off by the crib"

I was mad asf at what Shooter just told me. "Aye find that nigga he gotta die tonight" "Sayless boss" I got up walked in my office told Pj let's go and went straight to Shawn house to let him know.

Shayla POV
Ms.Riley, Sky and I decided to go get our nails and stuff done. We was having a girls day. I should've invited Brenda but oh well. We was all in the nail shop soaking our feet in the water when Ms.Riley gone say to me "Shayla you sholl getting wide, you sure you not pregnant" "I'm sure" she want me to be pregnant so bad.

I took out my phone and scrolled Instagram to see my Bestfriend done posted a picture

Vaca 👑 I miss home though
Liked by ShaylaWayla,DaveDave,Krissy300 and 15738 others
ShaylaWayla Bestfriend I miss you ❤️😍
Lamayaaaaaa @ShaylaWayla I miss you too I'll be home soon pooh

My bitch was really living her best life. I can't wait until school start we'll be back rocking seems like we graduated and went out separate ways. I got a message from Pj

BabyBoy💙:We at Grandad's now ma, wyd?

Me:Your sister, granny and I are at the nail salon, y'all good?

BabyBoy💙:Yea pops mad about some though

Me:He always mad pookie, I'll see y'all later

BabyBoy💙:Stop calling me Pookie😒

I laughed at what he said and locked my phone. Kasen just need some thats all and he'll be out his feelings. Let me call him and let Sky talk to him he'll cheer up.

"Hey daddy, I love you" "Hey babygirl, I love you too" "Daddy where you at, granny and mommy boring" when she said that I grabbed the phone "I really dislike your daughter" "aye she said what she said leave my baby alone"

"Bae you good" "I'm good mamas, why you ask" "Just asking, I'll see you later" We kisses through the phone and hung up. "I never seen my son so in love before" "Ms.Riley said" I smiled and started back scrolling on my phone.

Comment and Vote 😍😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.2K 49
It's really a simple story about two people from similar walks of life.. crossing paths what happens when it comes down to saving myself or you situa...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
600K 21.3K 45
Aria and Dave have an undeniable connection. But with his job, baby mama drama, and all that life brings, can they stay strong and stay together? Or...