I-Island Academy's Class Pres...

By LuckyyBubbles

After the final exams for Class 1-A, the school took an unexpected turn to collab with a couple of other hero... More

Chapter 1: The Hero-Teamwork Project
Chapter 2: Arrival in UA
Chapter 3: One Minute and Thirty Seconds
Chapter 4: Only Four?
Chapter 5: Lunch Rush's Cafeteria
Chapter 6: Ketsubutsu Academy
Chapter 7: Disapproval of the Class Presidents
Chapter 8: Another Dorm-mate!?
Chapter 9: The Good/Bad News
Chapter 10: Unexpected Apologies
Chapter 11: Warm-Up
Chapter 12: Naval Battle
Chapter 13: Lousy Kisser
Chapter 14: Proper Introductions
Chapter 15: Roleplay
Chapter 16: Kissed then Hugged
Chapter 17: Overly Competitive
Chapter 18: Inconveniences
Chapter 19: Cold Soft Shoulders
Chapter 20: Encounters
Chapter 21: Snacks Before a Mission
Chapter 22: The Unexpected
Alternate Timeline: OVA 1- 2K reads special edition!
Chapter 23: Divine Punishment
Chapter 24: More Responsibilities
Alternate Timeline: OVA 2 - 3K reads special edition!
Chapter 25: Temporary Transfer Student
Chapter 26: Free Meal
Chapter 27: Eating with Kyo-kun
Alternate Timeline: OVA 3 - 4K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 4 - 5K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 5 - 6K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 6 - 7K reads special
Chapter 28: The Assault
Chapter 29: Lockdown
Chapter 30: Lucas?
UNFORTUNATE DELAYS :(
Chapter 31: Flatline
Chapter 32: Bakugou's Guilt
Chapter 33: Frustrations
Chapter 34: Monday
Chapter 35: The Consequences
Chapter 36: Mercy
Chapter 37: Cu?
Chapter 38: Fever
Chapter 39: Granola Bar or Seafood Udon?
AAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Chapter 40: The Name-Tag Ripping!
Chapter 41: Surprise Attack VS Unimaginable Speed
Chapter 43: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Ibara Shiozaki
Chapter 44:Their Rampage: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Takaki Nui!
Chapter 45: The Clash of Emotions
Chapter 46: Quirk Limiter
The Author's not so typical day
Chapter 47: The Desperate Boy! (100K READS SPECIAL!)
Chapter 48: Bridal Hugger
Chapter 49: More Drawbacks
Chapter 50: Kageyasu's Mess
Chapter 51: Incoming Call
Chapter 52: The Villain
Chapter 53: Dread
Chapter 54: Omelette Rice
Chapter 55: More Omelette Rice?
Chapter 56: The Reveal- Part 1: Axel
Chapter 57: The Reveal - Part 2: Lucas
Chapter 58: The Reveal - Part 3: Suzu & Kai
Chapter 59: Nicknames
Chapter 60: Fire & Squishy Incident
Chapter 61: Complex Planning
Chapter 62: Sent and Received
Chapter 63: Forthcoming Assembly

Chapter 42: The Battle Starts!

4.9K 276 65
By LuckyyBubbles

||liil||liil||li('・ω・`)il||liil||liil||li

Dadan and (Y/n) raced through the alleyways, escaping the main road. Dadan sweated profusely as he kept chanting apologies to (Y/n).

"Don't worry about it! We didn't know their fighting style nor strategy at that moment!"

Dadan gulped, "are you sure you don't want me to be fighting with you?"

(Y/n) looked at Dadan weirdly, "you told us you don't like fighting as much right? Then your only job is to become a shield for Kinoko-san! I'll fight them off while we figure out who truly has the name tag!"

"Y-You mean you didn't know!?"

"I needed to catch them off guard or we both would've been stuck with them and left Kinoko-san all by herself!"

Dadan stopped talking and focused on watching where (Y/n) lead him instead. 'This girl's acting skill... is amazing! No wonder the rescue mission they did with Class-1A flustered the UA students! Amazing!'

-Back in the Computer Room

The Isami students watched Dadan have a conversation with (Y/n).

"Hey, I think Dadan is going to be alright," Kashiko observed.

"Tch, those I-Island students are as reckless as those UA bastards," Fujimi scowled.

Kai, who is close to the Isami students grunted. "Reckless might be the right word for One-eye, her plan is stupid," he agreed.

The Isami students all nodded. In a few days, they have gotten used to Kai's personality. Despite his mean and cold demeanour, he is actually pretty easy-going once you get to know his personality a little bit better...  And the Isami students were only capable of realizing it only because he is dorming with them.

Fujimi smirked, "though your class president sure is something else. Because I know the UA students and Dadan would have never thought of such an idiotic plan."

Kai snorted and scratched his forearm. "Idiot is also a good nickname," he muttered to himself.

Little did he know, Suzu heard everything Kai was conversing with the Isami students. His eyes widened a little as he stared at Kai's head. 'a good nickname? Idiot as a good nickname? What does he mean by that? Wait, don't tell me!?' he shrank in horror.

Axel sweatdropped at Suzu's odd behaviour, "are you alright? If you're worried about (L/n)-san, you know she'll be fine, right?"

Suzu coughed a little then brought his hand to his mouth. "Y-yeah, you're right," he replied to Axel. He looked up to the monitor to see (Y/N) and Dadan reuniting with Kinoko from Class 1-B.

"She'll be just fine."

~~

(Y/N) POV

"Alright, knowing they probably brought in my acting skills. They most likely gave the name tag to someone else other than Ibara-san," you spoke up first.

Team A ran through alleyways, trying to create some space in between two teams to come up with a better plan. Dadan is already exhausted due to the heaviness of his costume and his strike from Takaki.

"Dadan-kun is getting tired (L/n)-chan," Kinoko pointed out.

You nodded and stopped running to catch a breather. All of your teammates panted huge amounts of air except you. You looked at them wondering why they were already tired.

'That's right, due to the countless missions and my training, I've surpassed their basic skill level a long time ago,' you wiped the dust off your chin as you slowly realized the difference between skill level.

"Both of you, what do you think we should do?" you asked them, not wanting to prolong your team's location in one spot.

"Uhm, we were hoping you would know (L/n)-san," Dadan replied honestly.

You sighed and rubbed your temples, 'these two are hopeless,' you realized. You stuck out your bottom lip trying to come up with another plan. Kinoko and Dadan waited for a response until Kinoko spoke up.

"What if...what if we attack them this time? And with our first plan, we somewhat collected information about their fighting style, except for the student from Shiketsu High... But we should pursue them instead of running away!"

"You have a point but we cannot risk our name tag from being ripped. To be honest, Dadan is way too detectable and big for him to wear the name tag. They'll surely know right away if he has it. And if I have it, then we risk our lack in the offense if I were to take it," you stated.

"That's it!" Dadan's eyes sparkled. "If the other team is thinking like us, then Kinoko-san shouldn't wear the name tag! She should pretend to wear it while you do!"

"Eh?" You replied in surprise.

Kinoko and Dadan gazed at you with sparkles.

"That's impossible! Even if we do that plan, then how will I be able to protect--!"

"It's alright! Dadan-kun will be right behind you with his fragment missiles! And you said it yourself right? Ojiro or Takaki may be wearing the name tag! And it's obvious with our quirk that both Dadan-kun and I won't be able to get close due to our quirk," Kinoko started to sputter.

You twitched knowing you don't have a better argument than both of your teammates. Trusting them is easy as cutting butter with a hot butter knife, but the anxiousness of your quirk rattled you to your core. How long has it been since you used your quirk under your command? How did your body react when you used your quirk last time for battle?

You were afraid of what your quirk would do to you.

You gulped your nervousness away and kept your emotionless mask on your face. You closed your eye and breathed in, "alright, let's do your plan," you finally decided.

Kinoko and Dadan quietly cheered.

"You better watch my back Dadan-san! And Kinoko-san, do your best to support me while I close up on Team B!" You barked as Kinoko placed the name tag behind your back.

NARRATOR POV

Everyone made confused noises as they watched Team A change who would bear the name tag. Even the I-Island students were making a ruckus as they watched Kinoko place the name tag behind (Y/n).

Kai sent a menacing glare towards where Class 1-B clustered together.

Monoma sent a harsh glare back in return, "What's that? What are you looking at? That's strange, your class president practically took orders from Kinoko-chan, didn't she? That's strange—Hahahahaha!"

Kendou quickly gave him a neck slice, instantly silencing his maniac laughter. "Don't mind him!" she quickly shot the Kai a small smile. But that triggered Kai some more.

"Tch!" he finally looked away from Class-1B and everyone in Class-1B all gave a sigh of relief.

"You saved us Kendou-san," someone muttered.

Axel nudged Kai, "hoy, play nice!"

"Tch, you've become soft on them... Just because they're your dorm-mates," Kai grunted.

Suzu butted in, feeling the air around his two classmates spark. "You two, stop it! It's no time to fight," he sweat-dropped.

Kai and Axel looked away from each other and onto the monitor screen again.

Team A, who had fairly given themselves some distance between the other team, finally started to move again. And this time, they aren't in the middle of the road, but rather, they walked silently on the sidewalk with eyes on high alert.

(Y/n) and Kinoko were walking alongside each other as Dadan took the lead. His missiles ready to fire at any sort of movement or sound that Team B may create.

"T-this is nerve-wracking!" Dadan stuttered.

"Calm down, nothing is happening just yet; don't let your fear overcome you!" Kinoko cheered.

(Y/n)'s eyes darkened, finding the line of words Kinoko had just said to be quite triggering.

(Y/N) POV

'Easy for you to say,' you thought in your head. You shook your head, wanting to empty your mind and focus on the battle.

"Hey (L/n)-chan, you sure are serious all the time," Kinoko started.

You stopped in your tracks and looked at the ground.

"(L/n)-chan? S-sorry if that made you uncomfortable I was just—!"

"PPSHT!" You shushed the rambling girl.

You closed your eyes and put all your focus into your sense of hearing. You could hear footsteps, but where? You opened your eyes and let your instincts override your actions.

"You two! Above us!" You screamed.

Both Dadan and Kinoko jumped away from you and readied themselves to use their quirk. As they distance themselves from you, you felt a shadow dropping down from atop the buildings. You looked up to see Ojiro about to whip you with his tail.

(┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻

A/N: Ojiro used Tail whip! Will it be effective!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 63 12
Popularity and the profession of heroism go hand in hand; though it doesn't mean it's a good combination. [Y/N] [L/N], a South Korean with an excepti...
301K 11.7K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
3.4K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
288K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...