KAGEHINA ~ omegaverse oneshots

Af Habloy

A bunch of alpha!Kageyama and omega!Hinata oneshots. enjoy~ They can be read separately since not all of them... Mere

Pocky challenge
You ate my yogurt!
Rut
A visit from Kenma
A good omega?
It's a circling chair!
Goodbye
Frisbee in the park
Party night
sleep mask
family reunion
Cuddling
Natsu and Kageyama
morning snuggles
Pregnant?
Hey dumbass!
heat and rut
a surprise visit from Rio
a surprise visit from Rio (2)
Hinata's first heat with Kageyama
clingy Kags
break up and?
make up
team reunion + pregnant Hinata
jealousy
fight
telling the team that you're pregnant
blanket hogger
milk
new baby
Vacation time needed
trip to rio with four kids
trip to rio with four kids 2
Never have I ever

sexting

9.4K 118 84
Af Habloy

Yep im gonna casually update something veryy smutty
Like always if you dont feel comfortable reading that itd be better you skip this chapter
If not enjoy~

*brazil arc
________

Four months have already passed since the two mates had seen each other for the last time.
It was the day when Hinata left Japan to start his new journey in Brazil.
They hugged each other so thoroughly, desperately not wanting to let go of the other one. But it had to happen. They kissed one last time, felt each other's body heat once more and then their eyes lost each other.

Hinata is gone.

Kageyama needed several weeks to even fully realise that his mate is not going to be with him anymore, that he is out of reach and there won't be anymore nights spend in each other's arms for a long time.
The year before the departure wasn't spend hip-to-hip so to say.
The omega was preparing himself day and night to play beach volleyball in a foreign country for the following two years. He had to get used to the sand on his feet and study portuguese.
Kageyama got recognized by a high level volleyball team and was given several opportunities to turn his favourite sport into a career.
He moved into a new city, many miles away from Miyagi, their hometown.
Hinata stayed at home though and so they only got to see each other during some weekends. When one of them took the one hour train ride on himself to search for the arms of the other one.

It was hard.
Highschool got them used to seeing each other everyday, any day. From the time the sun rose to it's downfall.
It felt like heaven, having your mate; your favourite person always around.
The only things they had to worry about was improving their volleyball techniques (and maybe also studying a bit).
But graduation came and that meant the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

They both promised to always be there for the other one (well, in this case due to the circumstances not physically but emotionally).
The two mates have phone calls at least twice a week. It's difficult to find the perfect timing to call when they both live in totally different time zones.
But not staying in contact was never an option.
The separation of a mated couple can lead to complications. Ranging from depression to physical pain.
They played an important role in each other lives. Being mated isn't an obligation for them it's the decision they took without regret and what makes them the happiest persons on earth day after day.

But as it seems only hearing the voice of the other one is not always enough.

It's a silent night in Rio.
Hinata's roommate is visiting his family and so he has the whole apartment to himself.
He sat himself down in front of his laptop, thinking about Kageyama.

The time difference between Rio and Tokyo is twelve hours, meaning that it's ten am there. Huh, I wonder what he's doing now. It's Sunday so he should be free and must have already returned from his morning jog.
Can I call him?

He starts fidgeting with the string of his earphones. The problem is: He is horny.
And it's weirdly embarrassing for him.
It was never an issue beforehand. Whenever he was feeling a little hot inside he simply caught his partner, whispered things into his ears, roamed his hands over his body and let the situation unfold.
Kageyama rarely refused his mate's invitation for naughty actions.
Sure, more often than not it turned him blushing all over in the beginning.
And he isn't the most forward when it comes to expressing his wishes and feelings about sex.
But Hinata quickly learned his body language and knows what he likes and dislikes.

So why is he holding back on calling him now?

Well, sexting isn't really something they have ever seriously done.
Mostly it was Hinata saying "I wish you were with me" and "I'm thinking about you" which yea could be a tell that he's masturbating but Kageyama usually didn't get those clues and answered something non-sexual back like "I know dumbass, but we can practice volleyball tomorrow".

One time, out of nowhere Hinata sent him a message that stated "I reallyyy want you to fuck me against the wall and make me scream".

Unfortunately, Kageyama didn't answer back.
Hinata figured later that he must have caused some sort of malfunctioning in his (back then only) boyfriend because he acted very weird the next day.
So yea, suddenly trying to sext with his (socially a little awkward and dense) partner might not have been his best idea.

But that was two and a half years ago.
Back when they were in second year. So now that they're much older, both nineteen he should be able to give it another try, right?

Hinata does not ponder much longer. It's going to be a hit or miss, might as well take the risk.
He is already growing harder in his shorts merely by thinking about his mate he's longing after so desperately this evening.
It is truly a pity no one has yet figured out a way to make teleportation possible.
He would surely indulge in it right this moment and make Kageyama his again.
A whine leaves his throat.

Fuck it
He grabs his phone and in not more than five second has his mate's number on dial.

please answer, please answer

He begins palming himself in his shorts.
After ten agonizing seconds he receives an answer.

"Shouyou?" the deep voice questions into the speaker of his phone.
"Tobioo" he answers in a tone that resembles a slur.
Kageyama doesn't comment on his voice but rather states "It's late in Brazil. You're still up?"

Well, admittedly around 11pm wasn't late at all for most nineteen-year-olds.
But Hinata usually insisted on taking all actions necessary to keep his body in peak condition. Therefore a healthy 8-hour sleep schedule is what he aims to follow.
And he wakes up early to meditate on the beach shore while no one is still around before then playing his first volleyball matches with the fresh morning breeze.

He lets out a desperate whine.
Hearing his mate's deep voice is already doing things to him.

How can I tell him that I'm horny without embarrassing him or worse even make him hang up on me?
But he must feel the same these days too, right?

"Are you okay?" the other man asks concerned.

"Tobio, I'm all alone in the apartment right now" he suddenly states.
"Dumbass, don't tell me you're scared" is the quick answer.
"No! You're the dumbass! And uhm. That's not what I meant. I mean I've been thinking about us... together"
Smooth, Shouyou

The line on the other side goes silent for a moment.
"Are you homesick again? It's okay, Shou. We can talk and I'm here for you" the alpha's voice is surprisingly soft.
Hinata would turn into a soft mess right now if his brain didn't remind him of his end goal again.
Kageyama cares.
He almost feels bad about this but he shakes those thoughts off and tries another approach.

"What are you doing right now?"
He hears some rustling noise in the background and Kageyama says "I'm just on my bed and showered a minute ago".

Hinata takes it up himself to propose his perfect idea.
"Baby, lets skype"
Kageyama's breath halts for a good moment. His mate usually doesn't use this pet name. They have other ones (like dumbass).
But there is an exception and it's when Hinata is really horny.
He swallows hardly.

Is he horny?

"Uh, sure. Let me get my laptop"

Hinata's smile grows bigger and he sways his body a little. The anticipation is filling up all his nerves.
"Ok, but hurry"

His laptop is already turned on and just waiting to receive his mate's call.

I should...
The omega lets his phone hit the bed and grabs the ends of his shirt to pull it swiftly over his head.
He's not wearing anything underneath it so his reddish pecks over the heightened area on the omega's torso, with its slim waist but fit abdomen is out for the open now.
The curtains are closed and therefore he doesn't shy away from letting his hands sink into his cotton shorts, slowly massaging his dick that's still in there.
The other hand feels over his nipples and pinches one of them slightly, rolling it between his fingertips. His pink tongue sticks out of his mouth in concentration.

At least two minutes pass before the loud skype call sound suddenly interrupts the silence.
Finally
He straightens his back and maneuvers the small desktop mouse towards the accept button.
"Tobio!" he yells in excitement before the screen can even properly show his mate's face.
The screen shows the bedroom of his small dorm room, the blank white wall and the confused looking face of starsetter, Tobio Kageyama.

"Shouyou, can you see me?"

"Yea, can you see me?" he retorts while hyperfocusing on the handsome face in front of him.
He wishes he could touch it, find the soft pair of lips, kiss his forehead, his nose, his cheeks and dive his tongue into his mouth.

For a moment Kageyama is still.
He blinks his eyes before narrowing them with a frown.

"You're not wearing a shirt" he states in a monotone voice. Hinata sees his eyes move, probably scanning over his body.

He explains, (not too honest sounding)
"Ah, it's just so hot in here. You know, brazil and it's climate, haha"
He waves his hand in front of his face to emphasise his point.

To be honest, he doesn't want to overwhelm him.
But it's no problem because he has a strategy in mind.

"Uh, sure"
Kageyama is definitely embarrassed and Hinata can see it.
He hasn't been this awkward since their first year of high school. So suddenly seeing his mate like this again must have a strong effect on him.

The omega grins proudly.

"But look Tobio! I'm getting abs"
He moves himself a bit further away from the camera and flexes his abdomen muscles.
Sure enough, the beginning of abs can be clearly seen on him.

Kageyama has followed the development of his partners body with great appreciation.
In his first year he was nothing but a thin boy, squishy cheeks sure but no real muscles anywhere.
But then as he began seriously practicing day and night, he developed strong tigh muscles and stronger arms. His ass more defined but still much to touch for his partner.

The reddish tone over the alpha's cheeks can even be seen though the shitty camera quality.

It's working

The omega starts playing little scenarios in his head in which his mate is there to pleasure him.
There to kiss him, touch him, fuck him.
He is deliberately riling himself up. The tight, hot feeling steadily growing inside of him.

All the while he nonchalantly tells Kageyama about the exercises he has been doing in the gym.
His mate is just like him, unusually unfocused.
Only adding small conforming comments about his workout routine.

Let's top it off

"And look just after three months my legs are already getting much stronger.
The sand is really pushing my limits".

He shuffles around and hoists one of his leg up. He proudly grins into the camera.
His thigh is not as milky white as it has been a few months prior.
The sun-freckled but pale boy is getting a tan thanks to the bright sun in Rio.

Kageyama swallows hardly. His small, petite omega is slowly becoming a strong, sexy beast in Brazil.
Hinata has always been a little dominant in bed, came up with wild ideas and easily made Kageyama's knees shiver in anticipation. Seducing him is a task he perfectioned over the years. Every spot there is to push, Hinata knows them all.
But seeing him now like this...

The alpha's mind can't help but imagine Hinata easily pushing him down onto the bed and take what's rightfully his.
Those strong thighs and ass riding over his dick in fluid and sexy but strong motions.
He wouldn't fight it but let himself be contently handled by his perfect omega.

It's weird, he is an alpha and he should prefer his omega to be weak and submissive. But Kageyama never thought like this. He sees him as an equal and only wants the best for him.
If Hinata aims to improve his physique to play even better volleyball Kageyama supports him all the way.
And it's even better if he's also taking advantage of this physical change.
He loves his mate no matter what but seeing him fit and happy really turns him on.

Hinata is pinching his skin back in Rio and giggles stupidly.
Kageyama must be reaching his limit. His face is turning into a thinking frown.

"You're hard" he states out of nowhere.

I didn't think the camera would show it

But Kageyama is a starsetter, not even the smallest detail can escape his eyes.

Well, now or never
"Am I?" he questions in return, teasingly showing how he runs his hand over his crotch.
"You know, my nipples are hard too" he smiles and also touches there.
"There we go" Hinata thinks satisfiedly.

The mood shifts completely and Hinata can see the fire in Kageyama's eyes.
He wants it too

"You walk around like this on the beach?" the alpha question, talking about his omega's bare chest area.

Ah and there comes his jealousy streak

"Don't worry Tobio, I wear tank tops on the beach. This here is just for you to see"
He continues massaging over his chest area with his little male omega tits.
"Stupid grin" Kageyama thinks bitterly but secretly enjoys his mate's cheekiness.
His gaze is glued onto the shimmering screen in front of him. He's following every little movement of his mate.

The omega pinches his nipple and sticks out his tongue a little to the side.

"You like this, baby?"
Kageyama nods and answers "yes, yes" under his breath.

There's more shuffling noise as the alpha moves his back against the bed headboard.

"Are you touching yourself?" the carrothead asks as his right hand finds his dick in his boxers.
"I'm..." he stutters, his gaze suddenly away from the screen. He seems to be thinking really hard, trying to find the proper words.
"I don't really know how to-do this. I can't sexy talk like you" he admits.
Hinata blinks.

He hesitates for a second but then exclaims "Sorry, Tobio. I should have asked you first. I mean you don't have to say anything really. I just thought, because you know it's hard after months separated and maybe we can do it like this. If you want"

His babbling stills as Tobio says more loudly "No! I want to do it too, just I don't think I'm very good at this".
His voice gets more quiet at the end of the sentence.

"Tobio, don't worry. You don't have to do anything. I could come just by seeing your handsome face and broad shoulders on the screen"
Hinata's comment lightens the mood again and Kageyama answers more confidently "Fine, I'm gonna try to make you come really hard though" while also tugging his shirt off his chest.
The carrothead giggles excitedly.

"Just tell me what you feel and it's gonna be good, okay?"
He also undresses himself some more and slips his boxers off.

His gaze finds back to Kageyama's on the screen again.
"Woah, Tobio. You are so sexy".
His eyes are sparkling as he marvels at his alpha's strong body.
He also has not been slacking off in the months they have passed separate from each other.

"I wish you were here to hold me with your strong arms" he mumbles.
Hinata hand finds his now freed and visible dick again. He pushes his laptop farther away so his mate can fully see what he's doing.
"Fuck" is the verbal reaction that comes out of the other man's mouth.

"Hmm, like what you see?"

His dick is standing against his stomach and happily leaks pre-cum. His is foreskin rolled back so it uncovers the swelled, pinkish head.
The omega sucks each of his fingers, one by one into his mouth before he's touching himself again.
Lust and desperation is written into his eyes.

"I- miss you so much, Shou" Kageyama admits with a muffled voice.

"Me too, so much, I think about you so much. Hmm...We're gonna meet when you're coming to Rio for the Olympics, right? You're gonna fuck me real hard then, baby?"

"Yea, I will" he answers under his breath and Hinata can see by his arm movements that he also started touching himself.
"Tobio, Can you show mee?"

Kageyama looks unsure for a second but then he also pushes his laptop away from himself so that his hard dick is visible for the camera.
Hinata swears he starts salivating at the side of it. It's like a reflex.
He would love to lick his way from the bottom to the top and suck at the sweet tip.

Dammit, someone should finally invent a functioning teleportation mechanism.

Kageyama remembers too well what it felt like to have this warm mouth wrapped around his dick.
He tries to the hide the moan that leaves his throat.
Those falsly innocent looking eyes staring up at him. The pink tongue that knows too well how to move to bring the alpha to his absolute limit.

"Dammit" he curses and starts searching for the bottle of lube under his bed.
It has been left on it's own for quite some time.
Only occasionally, he masturbated to release some of the stress and pressure that has been put onto him since he joined the national team.
It always was a welcomed relief; to get your mind to relax, but it's just not the same without his bubbly counterpart by his side.
Porn simply doesn't work on him. Hinata has begun showing him some clips in their third year (much to his embarrassment).
But that was different. Hinata would try to imitate the blowjob that was shown on the screen and replicate every little move on Kageyama.
Or once they graduated and he got really got at stretching and then showed him other videos.
At the end, he doesn't mind those videos too much but then in the silence of his room it doesn't manage to turn him on.
The mere reason that it's not Hinata is off-turning enough for him.
Seeing some other omega get fucked is not attractive to him.
He didn't really tell his mate about his aversion
but should I?
Would he do this with me more often?

"Shou, I miss touching you so much" he says in a low tone.

"Me too, I've been thinking about you so much. I - I wish you could hold me every night and make love to me. I need you to mark me again, just bite so deeply it hurts. And show everyone I'm only yours. Leave marks all over me and scent every part of my body. So everyone sees that I'll always belong to you"
he's whining at the end, totally entranced in the heat of the moment. The feeling of love and want inside him, begging to be heard.

"Mhm, Tobio. I need to show you something" he adds, lets go of himself to also search for something in the hidden parts under his bed.

Kageyama's eyes grow wider as his mate's face returns to the screen, though he's holding something in his hand.

"A dildo?" he exclaims in an embarrassingly loud and high tone.

"Don't look at me like that, stupid" Hinata argues. It's his turn to grow red now. He shamefully looks away from his mate's intensefully staring eyes.
"It's just- I ordered it online, back in Japan when we only got to see each other like once a month. I just- thought that I should try it out and um didn't tell you because I thought you're gonna get mad or jealous".

Kageyama tightens his eyes in concentration.
Am I mad? he questions himself.
He's not really feeling mad, but knowing that this thing got to pleasure and be inside his omega- it does make him weirdly jealous.
He knows it's not rational thinking, after all it's just plastic and nobody is trying to steal his omega away from his.
Just-

"How often did you use it?" he asks in an almost demanding tone.

Hinata huffs in a laughter but he's still embarrassed as he honestly answers "maybe three times I think- but don't be jealous, Yama-yama. I always imagined it's you who's with me."

"You imagined it's me?"

Hinata nods with a warm smile. "Mhm, I close my eyes and imagined you're looming over me and then when I push it inside I moan your name"

"You're so embarrassing" Kageyama retorts, too overwhelmed with emotions by this discovery.

"Shut up, it doesn't even come close to the real thing. And yours is bigger anyway. Especially if you knot me up. I feel muuuch fuller, warmer and loved with you"

Kageyama still ogles at the suspicious device sitting in Hinata's petite, too innocent looking hands.

"I can show you if you want"

"Use it?"

"Yea, only if you want I mean. We can do lots of other things too if that's not what you like. I can slowdance, stretch in the positions you like or finger myself for you".

Kageyama looks a bit taken aback. He very much likes all of his omega's suggestions.
All of them give him very alluring mind images.
But he must admit there's something about that stupid sextoy. He doesn't know why but out of nowhere he remembers a clip Hinata showed him a long time ago.
They never really got into a real conversation about sex toys but one day he showed him a clip of some omega pleasuring himself with the whole variety of vibrators and other things. And Hinata whispered something into his ear about portable vibrators which can be controlled by an app.
Did he buy his thing around that time too?
He's always so curious

"I just want us to feel good together. If you like doing this stuff over skype I mean" Hinata continues babbling with no end in sight.
Kageyama interrupts him though, "Yes, I like it, dumbass. You can use this stupid thing. I guess".

Hinata blinks and his then formed grin is brighter than the sun.
"Ok! You won't regret it. I promise!"

Everything happens quickly. He scrambles for the bottle of lube, uncaps it, smears his finger full of it and leads one finger to the rim of his entrance.
He looks back at the screen to check whether it's all visible for his mate.
He spreads his legs apart and pushes the laptop a bit farther away with his foot.

His finger is encircling his outer rim before pushing itself into the tight heat.
A whimper can be clearly heard throughout the silence of the apartment.
It doesn't need long before a second finger also finds itself engulfed in the velvety insides of the omega.

Kageyama on the other side of the world is still slowly working over his dick in continuous motions.
He hasn't felt this good in a while. It only needs the sight of his pretty omega.
The way he lays there, thighs spread apart to show his pinkish hole that greedily sucks in two fingers. The translucent, barely milky white dildo with its ripples laying beside him.
He has the image in his head, seeing his own little mate pleasuring himself with it in front of the camera for him.
He bites his lip.
Fuck

It doesn't take long before the third finger escapes into the omega.
The carrothead is moaning obscenely, clearly enjoying himself while he watches his partner do the same.
The omega's plump yet toned ass in full view for the alpha. An addictive sight.
He begins slightly raising his hips as his fingering movements grow faster.

"Shou, do it"
"You look so good, baby"

Breathlessly they speak to each other. Without a filter telling the other one what they feel like and want.
Coming closer to the familiarity they had when they were still together.

Hinata's left hand searches impatiently for his Kageyama substitute. He swallows hardly and licks over his reddened plump pair of lips.
He hurries as he uncaps the lube again to wedden the dildo before encircling it around his rim and slowly plunging it inside himself.
Kageyama has to remember blinking. He can't keep his eyes away from the screen.
It's getting pushed in deeper and deeper.

Hinata's entire face is blushing and he's visibly aroused. His expression is lewd, mouth half open and eyes almost closed.

It stretches him in the best way possible and Hinata doesn't try to hide his arousal. He moans loud.
"Tobioo"
It made itself snug inside the carrothead, pushed in all the way. His dick is continuing to leak small pearls of pre-cum onto his stomach.

Kageyama is feeling intense pleasure but also intense need.
He just wants to be with his mate and be able to touch him again.
As hot as it is to watch the short male fuck himself on a toy while moaning his name; he has the deep urge to straddle him, remove the thing out of his hole and burry himself all the way inside his naughty counterpart.
The tight, warm and welcoming heat that always engulfed his dick so happily. The cheeky smile on his face combined with the way he can move his hips.
Absolute heaven.

He can't stay silent either and has to curse under his breath.
"Fuck, Shou. I love you so much. You're so sexy"

"Mhm, mhm, Tobio, love you too. I wish you were with me. I wish you could be inside me. You look so hot. You're the most attractive person on earth, I swear. I wanna kiss every single part of your body and leave marks all over you"

Kageyama's dick twitches at the high voice that knows how to produce the sweetest sounds.

"I'm close" Hinata begins to whine. His movements growing erratic. His wrist changes positions several times so he continues hitting his sweet spots from different angles.
Kageyama runs his tongue over his bottom-lip "Me too". He forgot all about his earlier embarrassment as he finally comes over his hand.
His dick pulsing in his hand as he reaches his climax.

Hinata's raises up his thighs that twitch in the air. He watches his mate come and also does the same.
The relief hits them both hard.

They pant out breaths, relishing the bliss they feel.
After a moment their gazes find each other again.

Hinata finally pulls out the toy out of him and shows a toothy grin while slightly sticking out his tongue.
"That was good, wasn't it?"
He winks at his mate.

Kageyama still needs another moment before he's able to respond.
"Yea, was good" he agrees and lets out a sigh.
So much
He takes a tissue from somewhere and quickly cleans the mess from his hand and stomach.
Hinata watches him intently.
He has made a whole lot more of a mess all over his body but he decides to bother with that later.
He rearranges his legs into a sitting position and starts babbling again.

"I guess if you liked it we can do this more. Just I have to see whenever Pedro is out of the apartment. It would be too embarrassing for me if he could hear me moan. But I also really wanna try some bellydancing. Not like I know how to do it but I saw some people do a performance on the beach. And I mean it adds some spice to it if you can't touch I think. And I know that you really like my waist and hips"
Before he can continue Kageyama interrupts him "I like all of you dumbass, and I'd like to do it again too and you can do whatever you want. Just warn me beforehand the next time".

"Oh, yea sorry about that. I didn't want to overwhelm you so I thought I try to kind of ease you into it though I maybe kinda failed at that but I remembered the time I sent you a dirty message in second year and that didn't end too well"

"Second year...? Well, I wasn't prepared and didn't know what you expected from me. So I didn't answer" the alpha answers truthfully.

Hinata nervously giggles, shamefully remembering the pretty forward message he sent.
"Ah, I mean I sent that when I was close to coming. Hehe"

"You're really something, dumbass" the alpha mutters.

"Shut up! You're the dumbass because I know that you secretly like all the stuff I do!"

Kageyama turns his face to the side, trying to hide the wobbly smile that forms itself on his lips.
"Maybe I do, whatever"

"Don't worry, Yama-yama! I won't ever leave you sexually frustrated"

"Shut up!"
The blackhaired man completely hides his face in his hand, feeling utterly defeated by his partner in crime (volleyball).

"Never" Hinata answers loudly and happily.

^__^
I can't believe I wrote this much smut.

I want to post my stuff on ao3 too but I'm still selfconcious about my English so correct any mistakes you find please!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

62K 1.7K 21
Omegaverse AU Hinata and Kageyama work at the same bar, the Wingless Crow. Hinata is an omega bartender, Kageyama is an alpha bouncer who protects hi...
149K 5.3K 49
[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't understand why a certain alpha fall for him ju...
1.7M 56.4K 200
Shōyō Hinata a Omega is starting his first year of High school at karasuno. Karasuno is one of the only schools in the region with the Omega program...
7.6K 517 10
π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•€π•¦π•Ÿ π•¨π•šπ•π• π•£π•šπ•€π•–, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕨𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•π• π•₯𝕣π•ͺ π•’π•˜π•’π•šπ•Ÿ ----- Iwaizumi | Hinata ----- After he and his sister were abandoned for bein...