We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY🌹🌹
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
πŸ”Ž Detective Harry πŸ”
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
⚽The Football Match⚽
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
🐢 The best pet 🐢
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
The surprise gift
Choose the right path
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
πŸ‘£ The Blackfoot Clan πŸ‘£
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
Malabami Beach πŸ˜‰
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
πŸŽ“The Graduation ceremony πŸŽ“
πŸ”žEpilogue-1 πŸ”ž
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

Saviour

1.5K 55 125
By MeeraDixit

Italics - memories/visions .
Bold italics - guardian angel

~~~~~~

"Where are we ?"

Harry asked confused , it was dark and black but he could still see around . The place he was in is like a big building with many floor , all were empty , it was like a construction site .

"We are inside the mind of that omega right now . Concentrate harry and try to find him in here ."

Harry nodded his head and went inside the building in search of the poor omega . As soon as he entered inside a blue fog surrounded him ,

"Careful bud , these are his memories ..."

~~~~~~

A small boy was left abandond on the gate of an orphanage . The maid picked him up to see he was a male omega . No letter or note was left with him , she brought him inside and took him to the owner of the place who was a beta , Ms Rossy .

"You mean to say that this baby is a male omega ?!"

She yelled in happiness , taking the small baby in her arms she smiled evilly ,
'You don't know what fortune you will bring in my life omega..'

Since then Ms Rossy started to take care of the omega whom she named Marcel . He didn't have a surname because they never found out who his parents were . As expected Marcel was growing up to be a beautiful omega , the one whose dream every alpha would have . But Marcel was a strange kid , he couldn't talk without fiddling or sturring cause he was that shy around people , he often broke a thing or two because of his clumsiness .

When he was four years old he went to the playground without telling anyone because if he asked for permission he was always rejected . He was never allowed to go outside but being a curious child he wanted to explore the outer world . In the playground he saw many kids playing with each other but when he tried to play with them they pushed him away he got hurt in the process . Wiping his tears away he ran back to the orphanage ,

"Why did they beat me , I had not done anything wrong .." the small Marcel whinned crying to the maid who had first brought him to this place , the only person he can talk to without hesitation .

"Darling , one day you will find your alpha who will protect you and keep you save from this world ..." The maid replied treating his wounds with a sad smile on her face. She was an omega herself hence she knew how hard can this world be on omega .

After that day Ms Rossy locked him inside a room , he was never allowed to meet or see anyone . He had never spoken a word for years because there was no one he could talk to . All those years he waited for his saviour .... his alpha patiently . The one who would come and end his suffering , but that person never came ..

Finally when he was eighteen year old Ms Rossy came to meet him . She was so stunned to see how beautiful he had turned out to be .

"Very well , all those customer would be so pleased .." she mummered taking Marcel jaw in her hands . Marcel looked up confused to her action and words .

The same night that maid broke inside his room breathing heavily ,

"Marcel come with me , escape while you still have chance . Go away from here before she sells you to someone ..." She said dragging Marcel out with her .

He didn't had the time to say anything before she left him in the streets with tears in her eyes ,
"Leave marcel and never return . No one will miss you , they all want you to satisfy their own needs . Please take care of yourself and try to find your alpha . Only he can save you from all this ."

~~~~~~

Slowly the fog started to fade away along with the images of marcel in front of harry .

"So his name is Marcel and he is an orphan .. "

Harry whispered to himself before running forward with determination in his eye . He had to find the whole truth before freeing Marcel out of this cage . There were two way in front of him now aka two corridors , one looked a bit broken and the other was absolutely dark .

"Where to now ?"

"Go to the darker area .."

Without hesitation harry went inside , suddenly a huge pain striked inside his head as he fell down on his knees screaming . An another scream was heard echoing inside the walls of the dark room . A heavy black fig started to surround him , It seems that this was the painful memories of Marcel and now it was affecting harry .

"Concentrate harry , you can do this . Please don't give in to the pain ."

Harry closer his eyes biting his lips . He had to do this , he had to know everything about Marcel . Slowly the images started to appear in front of his eyes . Ignoring the pain and the cries echoing in the room he focused on what is in front of him ..

~~~~~

Under the heavy rain and small body was curled up on the bench near the main streets . He had even forgotten for how long has he been wandering like this . He had became completely mute right now , his depressed eyes always looked around in search of his protector but everyone turned their back on him . Marcel had never spoken a word since the day he ran away so people took him for a physo . Some were kind enough to give him food but one half meal a day was not at all enough .

He was weak , suffering , he was in pain but he never complained . He knew all this was temporary , one day his alpha would help him out of this hell .

"Well well well , what do we have here .." two build alphas said as they came near Marcel touching him inappropriately . Marcel looked at them but when he saw None of them was his alpha he looked away .

"Ohh looked dude he had attitude , what slut don't like the way we look .."

Marcel looked down not bothering to reply instead tried to free himself from them . They held his jaw tightly in their hands making him look up forcefully .

"Who care about your preference , we like what we see don't we lad .." the other guy said licking his lips .

This had happened before but Marcel always managed to run away . He was small and fast runner but this time when he tried to run he was caught as those two called more of their teammates for help .

"No no , bitch . You ain't running away today . Come-on guys bring him to our place ."

With that they picked him up on their shoulder . Marcel shouted , yelled on the top of his lungs for someone , anyone to save him but everyone ignored him . No one came in front to save the poor guy . Those people took Marcel away from a very busy street in front of everyone and no one said a word .

Marcel was thrown on the bed with seven guys looking down at him . His heart was going crazy , he kept shaking his head repeatedly but his prayer were all deaf persons words .

What happened next cannot be explained in words , only the pain , the tear and the cries could be felt with a deep sorrow of unbearable suffering a person could bear .

"I can't , I can't see this . Please take me out of here . Please ... I can't .."

Harry pleaded with tears flowing from his eyes . Immediately the whole scene vanished from the front of his eyes and the black dark surrounding was back . Harry covered his face with his hands crying uncontrollably . His hand were shaking as he shook his head as if to take those images out of his head .

"Bud , are you okay ..?"

"No I am not . How can someone do anything like that ? Why would they do that . What kind of happiness does one find in other suffering . What satisfaction does they receive after hearing the cries of the weak . Why is the world do cruel ?? Why .."

This was the side of this world one can never understand . A thousand of crime happen everyday in every corner of the world . But what does the criminal get after doing all those crimes , happiness ? Satisfaction ? Relief ? They completely destroy someone's life just for their mere sick mentality .

"Keep your emotions stable bud . If you don't keep your mind calm we might be stuck here forever .."

The guardian angel tried to stable Harry's mind , if he lose control then they are doomed . He might be stuck here for ever if he loses control. After a few minutes harry was finally calm but he was losing his strength . He felt drained but he can't stop his search . Dragging his feets he went to the next floor. 

In the next floor there was a big red ball of energy rotating around .

"Harry , be careful . These are his angry emotions .."

Harry prepared himself for the attack . The red ball suddenly turned into his direction and attacked him with full speed entering inside his chest. Harry went flying towards the wall as he fainted by hurting his head .

In the virtual reality nick was staring at harry with worry in his eyes . Between harry and Marcel there was this big ball of golden energy covering them . If one tries to touch them or break the connection that person would get electricuted.

Around them were many of the gang member trying to figure out what the fuck was happening . Some were trying to calm nick down who had already made a few attempts to get harry away from Marcel but got hurt himself instead. His worry went to the extreme level when he saw blood flowing from Harry's nose as he started to shake voliently .

"Leave me , he needs me !!! Harry , c'mon baby , wake up !!! Please wake up ... Where have you gone , what are you doing ?? Don't torture me like this ... Please come back ...."

The rest couldn't do anything other than seeing their alpha crying his heart out for an omega . They never understood Nick's obsession for harry but anyone could see the love in his eyes . One thing they can say for sure , if anything happened to harry then they will lose their alpha as well .

~~~~~

Marcel woke up with the will to die , he was tried , he wanted to give up . He can't wait anymore . He forcefully opened his eyes to see he was locked in the basement . Loud noises were coming from the upstairs but he didn't identify them . He was weak , naked , bleeding .. he was waiting for the moment when his eyes will close and won't open ever again .

What was there in this world for him . Why was he even born , why didn't his mother kill him even before he was born ??

Suddenly the door was broken with a loud force. A strong , masculine scent surrounded the room . A sudden hope found it's way to Marcel's mind. He struggled to open his eyes to see his alpha finally in front of him .

"Alpha ..."

He whispered weakly before coughing more blood out . Slowly his vision started to fade as he fainted .

The next time he woke up he was in a beautiful room. The bedsheets felt so soft beneath him which made him feel as if he was in heaven . His body was not in pain anymore , instead he felt happiness ... Had he died ?

"Ohh you are awake .."

An alpha entered inside , he was tall , strong and powerful. His aura kinda suffocated Marcel but he liked it . This was his alpha , his saviour , his happiness . He was overjoyed with emotions that he started to cry . His alpha observed him for some time before sitting beside him ,

"You look just like him .."

Marcel kept on looking at him without saying a word as he didn't understood what his alpha was talking about .

"Let me introduce myself , I am Nick and you are currently in my house right now ."

Marcel opened his mouth to speak but after decades of being quite he couldn't speak anything except the word ,

"Alpha .."

"You keep saying that to me , am I your alpha ?" Nick replied confused . Marcel nodded his head smiling a bit . Nick placed his hand on his chest with confusion in his mind . If this omega is his mate why don't he feel something , anything ?

Nick looked up at the omega in front of him , he looked just like harry. After years of searching he has finally found his harry , no matter if he is a bit different now . After sometimes he will be just like his harry , his love. With that thought in his mind nick accepted the omega as his mate. 

Marcel was on cloud nine . Days and night he would dream only about nick . After years of waiting he had finally found his happiness .

For nick the case was not the same , no matter how hard he tried he couldn't feel anything for Marcel except sympathy . Removing his appearance he was nothing like harry and if his is not like harry then he can't be Nick's mate . After thinking long and carefully he decided he will let that omega go .

The night turned out to be more complicated than anyone had excepted ,

Hearing the rejection from his alpha Marcel went completely rouge , he even attacked a few of the gang member including sarah and Mitch . If it wasn't for his face similar to harry nick would have killed him tonight but every time he sees that face he remembers harry , what would harry think of him if he came to know about all the bad things he had done or was going to do .

As for Marcel his whole world came trashing down . From childhood till now the only thing keeping him from breaking apart was the sweet dreams of sharing his love and his life with his alpha. Hearing Nick say he doesn't love him and he can go if he likes Marcel's mind went blank . He let's his inner anger take control ..

Anger of being locked down his whole childhood , anger of being treated as trash on streets , anger of being used and raped , anger of being rejected from the person he truly loved .

The whole night everyone tried their best to calm the omega down without harming him but eventually failed . The only option remaining was locking him inside the room and wait for him to calm down .

Not knowing anything about the past of the omega they didn't knew locking him down will only trigger his past memories .

Since then that omega went crazy , often trying to kill himself , attack on any omega around , surrendering himself to any alpha around . One by one everyone gave up hopes to save that omega. Till the end Marcel never found his saviour and slowly locked himself inside his own mind . That's lead to where things are right now .

Harry woke up gasping for air . He was lying on a cold surface trying his best to control his breathing . Placing a hand on his chest he felt his heartbeat and started breathing accordingly . After a few seconds he pushed himself of the ground as he tiredly got up .

"Are you okay bud .?"

"I don't know what to say angel . My mind is a mess right now .."

"Don't worry , you have crossed all the obstacles now . The blue fog was Marcel's depressing memories , black was his most sad memories and red was all the anger memories that had forced him to lock inside his own mind . One by one you have overcomed all of them . Now just find Marcel and get out of here ."

Harry nodded with a sigh . He was getting weaker as the time passed and all those incident form Marcel's past had shook him to the core . In all of those memories he felt the pain Marcel must have felt that moment . Now he understands what was the reasons for him to come here. Getting inside Marcel's head and experiencing his memories harry had shared his pain and brought him relief but now Harry can't be too sure about himself .

There was the door to the last floor in front of him . Inside which is the person he had been searching this whole time but coming so close to his mission harry can't find the courage to open it . Seeing the inner conflict of harry his guardian angel asked softly ,

"What's the problem bud , tell me what are you thinking .. maybe I can help ?"

"All this while I have been trying to help everyone . Make sure they get a happy life , I try to make them forget about their past and start a new life . But now coming to think of it what would I do if all those things would have happened to me. Would I ever be able to move on ...?"

Harry closed his eyes trying to stop the tears that appeared in his eyes as he continued ,

"Marcel looks exactly like me . Maybe he would be a strong omega like me if he didn't have to go through all that . What make me any different than he is ? He desereved all the happiness in this world then to he got nothing but suffering and rejection . How can I go inside and face him , tell him everything will be alright , that he will be fine when I am not at all sure about it . When I know I would never be able to live of anything like that happened to me . How can I face him knowing somewhere I was the reason of him being this way ..."

"Calm down harry , you are thinking far too much . Yes I understand what you want to say but think about it love , if you won't help him then he will be trapped here forever . Do you want that ?"

Harry shook his head wiping his tears. In his heart he knows that it's all of Marcel's emotions that are taking over his mind . But he needs to be brave ,

"Harry if you remember Marcel had always waited for his saviour . If nick can't be that helping hand for him then you should , if you think you are the reasons behind his suffering then you should also be his cure . Don't leave him hanging , do something to save him ."

His guardian angel is right , running away from here after knowing the whole truth would be unfair to Marcel . The only way to save him is by freeing him . Making Marcel believe in himself again . With a deep breath harry went inside .

It has been months since Marcel had seen the lights , he was always locked in this darkness but now suddenly there was a small opening from which a bright light entered inside the dark room. The light moved towards Marcel making him walk backwards scared .

"Hey calm down , I am not here to hurt you .."

So this light was a person . He couldn't see properly but he saw a silhouette somewhere in the light . Marcel was scared but also curious , he stood where he was and let's the light come near him .

"My name is harry , I am here to free you from this place . Come with me .."

The light said softly as a hand moved forward in his direction , Marcel closed his eyes tightly expecting to be hurt or beaten up but the pain never came . That hand stopped right in front of him as if waiting for his reply. He was scared , afraid but there was a certain love and care in that persons voice that made him want to trust again .

Slowly he moved his hand forward and lightly placed it on the top of the others hand . A small smile came on the persons face as he whispered ,

"I'll never let you suffer like this again .."

When the persons hand held his palm tightly Marcel felt a warmness burn inside his heart , for the first time ever he felt safe .. protected . He wanted to cry but not from sadness . After years of waiting now he feels as if he has found his saviour .

Suddenly the light around them started to swallow them up . Marcel held the persons hand tighly in his as he closed his eyes scared .

"Don't be scared . I will not let you go .."

And just like that all the fear left his mind . That person came near him as he took him in his embrace . Marcel melted in his arms as he lost control over his body . He never felt he touch of care before , he had never known what does it feels like to have someone who will always keep you safe. Now he feels as if he will be okay , as if finally things might change for better .

Slowly the bright light swallowed them wholely as they both came back to the real world . They were unconscious and completely drained but harry had kept his promise . He never let's Marcel hand go instead he held it tightly even when they were was unconscious. 

******
A/n
Ok I can assure you that Marcel will be the last character introduced in this story with a horrible past ....
(I guess?)

Also sorry for the late update , even though I am in quarantine like most of you , I like to spend time with my family and do certain things that we didn't tried before so ya ... But I guess I was not tooo late ? One request if you have any suggestions for story's that I should try reading then please share . I want to read some good stories instead of wasting my time . And I know it's totally off topic but has anyone of you watched the untamed series cause dude I am totally obsessed with it .

Anyways hope you like the chapter and I'll update soon . Please vote means a lot to me .

Rest well ,
😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.5K 23
Book 4 of Into The Woods Series *Can be a stand-alone* Zaire had never known true love until he brought his children into the world. Most of his lif...
843 61 9
We are helpless when it comes to our fate and that's what happened to five very normal school going teens one time which changed their lives drastica...
17.6K 771 20
Four lads who have fallen in love with the same boy, being in their Twenties and treating this one man as if they were all his 'Daddies' Not only do...
8.7K 409 19
NARRY. A bully and a victim story, that we all know so well. But in this story Niall is a bit more cheecky and sassy than stuttering and shy ( well...