Try Walking Away From That

By superstar444

What's good nigga? SEQUEL 2 DEEPER MEANING **This is the sequel to the long-winded story, Deeper Meaning. Wh... More

The Intro + New Rules
No.1 ~ Some Niggas Really Ain't Shit
No. 2~The Brain Damaged Woman
No. 3~ Call The Family
No.4~Sleep
WARNING
I Throb 4 U (Part 1)
I'm Hard 4 U (Part 2)
Waking up hard & pain/ Back to Talking
recovery.
Slow Sips of Rosรฉ
I'm better
The Kidney Transfer: An Aesthetic
The Kidney Transfer: The Real Deal
Walking Towards The Light
She's leaving now
Us chilling
New Year, New Opportunity (Part 1)
New Year, New Opportunities (Part 2)
Bloody Hell
The 901 Battle
Jabari, Her & I
Jabari, Kaylan & I
Family Affairs
Huh?
Girl Please
๐•‹๐•’๐•๐•œ ๐Ÿš ๐•Œ๐•ค
My Genuine Intentions
WHAT THE FUCK
The Affirmative Action (Part 1)
BREAKING NEWS
C R I T I C A L T H I N K I N G (Act I)
๐‘ฎ ๐‘น ๐‘ถ ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘ธ ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฝ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ช ๐‘ฌ
๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™‚๐˜ผ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™? (๐‘จ๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ)
๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ (Part 3)
Puppy & Bunny
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘-๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ-๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐—” ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—น๐—น
an author update
๐‘ท ๐‘จ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ช
๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
๐Ÿ๐๐ƒ ๐๐’๐€
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ (pt. 1)
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ (pt. 2)
Timidness

๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฑ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง (๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ)

117 6 3
By superstar444

Oh lord. After all of that, we fully celebrated Kaylan's birthday with all of these damn kids in here and continued playing games and actually being a nice family.

to be continued...

March 25th, 2020

4:25 p.m.

Zane's POV

We finally saw people leave Zhen's house. Zhen's family must be big because there were so many kids, teens, and adults there. Since there are so many people at her house, I decided to park where her families' cars are at. Jabari and I sat inside the car waiting for her house to be empty. 

"Is it time yet brother?", Jabari asked. "No. We must wait until all of the guests are out of her house. For the plan to work, we can not have any witnesses. Witnesses are equivalent to roaches compared to us.", I said while looking through the window. "Understood. Are we still wearing the masks?", he asked.

"That I'm not 100% sure. When we go inside, I want Zhen and Kaylan to see us and our faces but I feel like we shouldn't go bare face.", I said. "I agree with you brother. What about interferences?", he asked. I turned my head and looked at him.

I formed a smile at him. "I take that we both have our grand eliminators to those interferences, correct?", I said pulling my shirt up, revealing my silver gun. "You really are my twin.", Jabari said pulling his black gun from his left pants leg. After we both showed our guns to each other, we laughed at each other.

"I'm so ready for them so us as us instead of one person.", Jabari said. "Me too.", I said. After that, we both remained and continued to watch people leave Zhen's house.

5:15 p.m.  

Devante's POV

The party had ended and everyone was finally gone. The only people that were here were me, Dalvin, Zhen, and Kaylan. We just got done cleaning up the house because it was a damn mess from all of those kids. So now me and Zhen are in the kitchen while Dalvin and Kaylan were in the living room playing Street Fighter.

"So Miss Birthday Planner, were you satisfied with everything going well?", I said bringing Zhen closer to me and holding her from behind. She laid her head on my arms and said, "I'm more than satisfied. Thank you, baby, for helping me today." "No problem. Come here.", I said turning her around, gently grabbing her chin and kissed her. She kissed me back. Her lips tasted like a caramel frappuccino and chocolate even though we ate a lot of food. "I didn't want to tell you this but I actually do have something for you.", I said. 

Zhen's eyes lit up. "...I do too.", she said. I smiled. "What's yours?", I asked. "No-no-no. You said you had something for me. You go first.", she said. "I'll give you a hint. It starts with an E.", I said to her. "An egg?", she said. "Huh? No, it's a-", she said before a loud noise interrupted her. Who the fuck is knocking at the door so hard like that?

...

Dalvin's POV

Somebody was banging at the damn door. "Who the fuck is it?", Kaylan asked. "I don't know. It might just one of my little cousins. They probably left something here.", she said while getting up. "No, sit down. I got it, birthday girl.", I said getting up. "Alright, you can get it.", she said sitting down. I dropped my controller on the table and walked towards the door. "I'm coming.", I said. 

...

Zane's POV

I can't believe we're actually in front of the door. "Brutal or Approachable?", Jabari asked, standing beside me. "Brutal and no mask.", I said while removing my clown mask from my face. Jabari removed his mask as well. We both heard the door being unlocked."Remember this brutal and eliminate any interferences brother.", I said to Jabari said. He nodded his head. The door was slowly opening up. Jabari and I had our guns out and ready. "Stay ready and alert.", I said.

...

Dalvin's POV

I opened up the door and I saw two tall men that looked alike. I think they're identical twins. "Who is it, baby?", Kaylan said getting up. "I don't know Do you know them?", I asked. I let Kaylan see them and she said a frown on her face. "Aubrey has a twin? Now it makes sense. Lemme tell Zhen.", she said going towards the kitchen. "Well sorry yall. I guess they don't wanna se-", I said before I was interrupted.

Zane's POV

I couldn't hold my emotions any longer. So while Dalvin was talking, I raised my gun up and shot him in the stomach, chest, and arms. After I did that, he fell to the ground bleeding and gasping for air.  We invited ourselves inside of Zhen's house. "Go for Zhen now.", I said. 

Kaylan's POV

As I was going to the kitchen to see Zhen, I heard loud gunshots and a heavy thud. I turned around and saw Dalvin on the ground with blood leaking from him. I also saw that Aubrey or his twin stand in front of Dalvin while the other twin was coming towards the kitchen. I couldn't decide if I wanted to get Dalvin help or get Zhen and Devante to hiding.

I knew what I had to do.  I ran into the kitchen and grabbed Zhen and Devante. "What's going on and what was that loud noise?", Zhen asked. "Don't talk so loud. Those were gunshots and Dalvin's hurt.", I whispered. I motioned them both to get down and hide underneath the kitchen table so Aubrey or his twin couldn't see us. "Where's Dalvin at?", Devante whispered. 

"He's laid out at the front door. One of them shot him and he's badly wounded. We need to figure out a way to not get shot and to get them out of the house.", I whispered. "Maybe we can-", Zhen said before I covered her and Devante's mouth. 

Jabari's POV

Damnit. I just saw Kaylan run in here. Where could she have gone that quickly? "Kaylan?", I said. "Kaylan? Where are you hiding?", I yelled. "Did you get Zhen, Jabari?", Zane asked. "No, not yet, Zane. I didn't see Zhen. I just saw Kaylan run in here after you shot Dalvin. I don't know where she went.", I said. "Okay. Let's check in here first and then we'll check everywhere else.", Zane said.

Devante's POV

 As we listened to the twins talk, I finally learned their real names. Kaylan finally released her hands across our mouths and motioned us to stay quiet. Zhen and I both nodded our heads. I pulled out my phone and made sure my phone was on do not disturb and silent. Then I began texting on my notes. Once I was done, I passed my phone to Kaylan and we started texting silently as the twins were searching.

Our Messages

Me: Wtf are we gonna do?

K: Idk but we need to separate them since they both are armed. 

Z: What do they want?

K: They want you and me. 

Me: Why?

K & Z: Idk

Me: I got an idea.

Z: What is it?

Me: I'm sorry to say this but one of yall has to play as bait. 

K: Why?

Me: So we can separate them and get the weapons away from them. Then we can get Dalvin some help.

Z: I'll play bait.

Me: Okay. Zhen since you're the bait you get up from the table and surrender yourself to one of the twins. Me and Kaylan are gonna make sure we get the guns away from the first twin so we can use it against them. Once that twin is down, Kaylan will play as bait for the other twin and the same thing will happen.

K: What happens if that doesn't work?

Me:...I hate to say this but if that doesn't work, both of yall need to get away from here and call the police.

Z: What about you? What are you gonna do?

Me: Idk. I might just try to help Dalvin before he bleeds to death from those wounds.

K: You need to be with Zhen. I'll go back and get Dalvin.

Me: I understand how you feel Kaylan but I'd rather want you and Zhen to run and get away than me and her.

Kaylan was about to text me back but we were surrounded by the twins. One of them was on Zhen's side while the other was on Kaylan's. What the fuck are they doing?

Zane's POV

We looked all over the kitchen and still couldn't see them. "What about the table?", Jabari whispered. "We haven't looked under there yet?", I asked. "Nope. I'll go on this side and you go on the other side.", I said. We both made our way to the sides of the table. "On the count of three, we look and get them.", I whispered to him. Jabari nodded his head. 

"One" 

"Two" 

"Three"

Devante's POV

I grew more and more nervous. I texted on my phone trying to them to move. I quickly passed the phone to Kaylan. 

Kaylan's POV

Before I could even text Devante, I felt someone pulling me by my hair and dragging me from the table. The same thing happened to Zhen. "DEVANTE!!", Zhen yelled. I stood up from the table and tried to loosen one of the twin's grip on me. "Let go of me!", I said. "Now why would I wanna do that when I finally have my trophy?", he said. Then he began kissing me on my neck and sucking on my ear. 

Devante's POV

"Stop doing that to her, you fucking pervert!", Zhen yelled. "Now now Zhen. You're not such an innocent girl either. You're just a bad girl who just needs a little spanking.", one of the twins said. I got up from the table and stood with them. "Devante, go check on Dalvin!", Kaylan said while struggling to getaway. "I've been waiting for you to finally meet you, Devante.", the twin that was holding Zhen said.

Jabari's POV

"Why? Are you a Jodeci fan? If yall are, thus is a fucked up way to meet a fan.", he said moving away from the table. "Where do you think you're going?", I asked him. He didn't answer me. "I asked you a question. So you need to answer the question.", I said while choking Zhen out. "Stop it. Leave her alone!!", Kaylan said with tears in going down her face. 

Zhen's POV

I couldn't breathe. His grip on my neck was too tight. I struggled to call on Devante or Kaylan. My eyes were slowly closing by themselves. "Jabari or Zane PLEASE STOP!!!", Kaylan yelled before my eyes could fully be closed. 

Zane's POV

After Kaylan yelled out our names, I decided to say something. "Stop choking her.", I said to Jabari. "Yes, brother.", Jabari said. I loosen my grip on Kaylan and turned her around to face me. "How do you know our names?", I asked her. "Because we heard yall talk.", she said. "You wanna know who's who?", I asked. She nodded her head. "I'm Zane and he's Jabari.", I said pointing with my gun. I guess Zhen finally got enough air because she stood  up and asked, "Why are yall doing this?" I laughed. "At first, we never intended to have feelings for you two but things happen for a reason. Us tutoring you for brain damage was real though.", I said.

Devante's POV

Thank God, Kaylan and  Zhen are giving me time to find a weapon to defend them and myself. I made sure they weren't looking at me and they weren't. I pulled a drawer out and luckily it was a drawer that had silverware. There were spoons, forks, butterknives, and bigger knives. I grabbed three of the biggest knives without making any noises. I closed the drawer loss as hell so everyone can look at me.

Everyone turned around and looked at me. I quickly hid the knives behind me. "Brother...what do think we should do with this interference?", Jabari asked Zane. Zane chuckled and said, "You know what to do....eliminate it." 

Jabari had pulled his gun from his shirt and pointed at me. I looked at Kaylan and Zhen. They both had tears in their eyes. If today is me and Dalvin's time to go, I'll at least die happy for my soon-to-be fiancé and her cousin who was a great friend to me. "NO. DON'T SHOT HIM. I LOVE HIM.", Zhen yelled with tears flowing down her face. 

Jabari's POV

She what? "You don't love him. You love ME. I love YOU. We have each other now. He's the past and I'm your present and future.", I said lowering my gun and completely letting her go. The next thing I know my face feels some heat. She slapped me in my face hard. The side of my face was red. "Now Devante!", Zhen yelled. Huh?

Devante's POV

I snapped back into reality once Zhen slapped the shit out of Jabari. "Now Devante!", she yelled. I quickly threw one of the knives to her and she caught it. "What are you gonna do with that?", Jabari asked her. Zhen didn't say anything. "Jabari!", Zane yelled. "Damn.", I said. "What did she do?",  Zane asked. "She punched me in my nose.", Jabari said trying to cover his nose bleeding. "That was for Dalvin.", Zhen said. 

Zane's POV

"What are we gonna do?", Jabari asked me. I still had Kaylan by her hair and neck. "I'm sorry Kaylan but this has to be done.", I said pointing the gun on the side of her head. Zhen and Devante both looked at me and Kaylan. "Drop the knives or I'll shot her in the head.", I said sternly. "Don't do it yall.", Kaylan said with tears running down her face. "You have until the count of three to drop your weapons or she dies.", I said.

Zhen's POV

"What are we gonna do?", I asked Devante. "Don't surrender. I'll be fine.", Kaylan said. 

"One" 

"Two" 

"Three"

"Stop! We..surrender.", Devante said putting his knife on the table. "What?", Zane said. I sighed and said, "...We surrender. Please don't hurt her." I slid my knife on the table as well. "Good. Now Kaylan..I would like to apologize for my actions towards you. Just know that I love you.", Zane said while kissing Kaylan on her forehead.

Zane's POV

After I kissed Kaylan on her head, I moved the gun and raised n\my arm. "What are you doing? We surrendered.", Zhen said. "I'm sorry but ut doesn't work like that. Time to say goodnight.", I said. After I said that, I pistol-whipped Kaylan on the back of her head, causing her to be unconscious and drop to the floor. 

Devante's POV

"Zhen.", I said. She didn't say anything but look at me. "Just run.", I said. "What?", she said. "Get Dalvin...and run. On three, grab the knife and run.", I said. She nodded her head.

"One" 

"Two" 

"Three"

Zhen's POV

After three, I quickly grabbed a knife and ran. Devante grabbed a knife and went towards Zane. I made it to the living room and saw Dalvin still bleeding. I immediately grabbed Dalvin and tried to pick him but Jabari yanked me by my hair. "Where do you think you're going, love? Once you're mines, you'll stay as mines.", Jabari said. "Let go of my hair.", I said. After I said that, I heard Zane yell. Devante needs to run away.

Zane's POV

"Fuck!", I yelled in pain causing me to drop my gun. "You stabbed me.", I said trying to get the knife out of my thigh. "You shot my brother. And now I'm gonna shot you.", Devante said. Shit. I struggled to take the big kitchen knife out of my thigh. "Shit.", I yelled. He grabbed my gun and focused the gun on me. "Say hello to the Devil for me on your way to hell.", he said. 

I closed my eyes tightly and then I heard two gunshots. What the fuck? Did he shot me? I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Devante hold his chest with blood leaking through his shirt.

Zhen's POV

"DEVANTE!!!", I yelled. He held his chest and looked at me. He took two steps and Jabari shot him again. After that third shot to his chest, Devante fell down to the ground. "Devante! Keep your eyes open!", I yelled. Zane got up and finally got the knife out of his thigh. He walked towards Devante and kicked him in the face. "Stop hurting him, Zane!!! He's already down! Isn't that enough for you?!", I screamed. "It is enough for but I don't know for my brother though.", Zane said. "It's not enough but I think it's time for you to say good night as well. You know you look extremely beautiful whenever you're upset and crying. Good night love.", Jabari said.

Jabari's POV

I quickly pistol-whipped Zhen and she was unconscious. "You know she kinda looks adorable like this.", I said. "Yeah...I can definitely agree with you with mines.", Zane said. "So what do you think we should do now?", I asked. "You can take Zhen upstairs and finally get to sexually express your feelings to her. I'll take Kaylan in our trunk but before we do anything with our girls, help me up so I can put some pressure on my thigh.", he said. "Alright.", I said walking towards Zane and helping him up. "Thanks.", Zane said. He ripped his shirt and wrapped and tied the piece on his thigh. Then he picked up Kaylan and said, "Alright. Now let's finish the plan."

"Brother?", I said while carrying Zhen upstairs. Zane looked at me and said, "Yes?" "What would you call this plan?", I asked him. "Hmm...let's call this plan 'Deadly Execution'. ", he said. I laughed and said, "That sounds brilliant and I'll see you once I'm done making  love to Zhen." "Take your time brother. She's all yours now.", Zane said.

Zane's POV

 After he said that, I stepped over Devante and Dalvin who were bleeding to their deaths. Then I made it to the car and opened my trunk. Once the trunk was fully open, I gently placed Kaylan in the trunk. The gentleman that I am, I placed a nice pillow for her head and feet. "There. Now you're comfortable my sleeping beauty.", I said while slowly closing the trunk. 

My plan was a top tier success. Now I can finally live my life happily with my one and only true love by my side. In the end, love will ALWAYS  be on top and become victorious.

Hey yall. I'm so sorry for not updating this book. Black Divas is highly anticipated and constantly in demand. But now I'm back to updating on both books. Did you guys like this chapter? Was it too dark? Too sad? Do yall think Zane & Jabari will get away with what they did? Do yall think Devante & Dalvin will die in the story? What do you think will happen to Zhen & Kaylan. Remember to read, vote & comment on this story! It really helps a lot! If you do that, I'll give you a shoutout on this story's next chapter & give you FREE promo of your books/socials on Black Divas. I'm glad to be back on this story and remember that I LOVE YALL SO MUCH <3 <3 <3<3<3<3

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 154 53
*Previously known as MAKE ME UNDERSTAND * She never wanted more than a normal life, move past her past and never look back, but it's not that easy wh...
16.4K 759 48
They say blood ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธis thicker than water but I remember when water was here to clean up the mess that blood made.๐Ÿ’ฏ Please check out my book vote...
1K 347 34
"INDY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" My mother yells over the phone as she can hear the helicopter flying and the sirens blasting. "Oh I know you fucking l...
83.8K 2.3K 40
Him: I hate myself. For what I did to her, for leaving, for everything. But what was I supposed to do? Love her while letting myself destruct? Now I...