Jab We Met *Editing*

By maha997_

Kanza Irfan lived a life of misery ever since the accident had happened. She didn't like to speak about it. S... More

1-Excitement...
2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True
3-Confused
4-Waqas in Action
5-Something New
6-A new face---and a disaster
7-Apologies
Authors note
8- Feelings
9-Regret
10-love Depression?
12- Weird Sensations
13- Attempts..
14- letter?!
15-Shocked!
Author's note
16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White
17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!
18- Birthday part 3- Let the water flow this way...
19- Why?
20- Toughest part!
21- Unexpected guests
22- Tera Bina
23- Hardwork! Key to success..
24- Heart trying to be at ease..
25- Sentimental
26- Let's go to the sea-side!
27- Love seems to be everywhere!
28- From the bottom of my heart
29- Memories, pains and devastated
30- HeartBeats
31- Mr Right & Miss Right!
32- A visit!
33- Bewildered
Author's Note
34- Wedding Bells
35- Possessive Much?
36- Disaster..
37- Buried Deep in her heart.
38- Weak relations but strong hearts
39- Revealed
40- Restless
41- Ambivalent
42- Adhoore hum!
43- Qubool hai?!
44- He lost everything?! Or he gave someone something?!
45- Her new family
46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival
47- Wedding part 2- Red Roses
48- Wedding part 3- Wedding Night
49- Lives at different ends!
50- Happiness again knocked on their door
Credits :')
Last Authors Note
Bonus chapter: Unending Love
Need Your Support!

11- Coffee Date

1.5K 107 32
By maha997_

Assalamoaliakum people how are you all?!

First of all take a moment and pray for all the #Peshawarattack victims. May ALLAH rest their souls in peace and help their families to overcome this pain. Ameen.

Okay now the chapter..

I know a late late update but sorry caught up so in work. ^_^

Hope you like it and please try to leave inline comments, I'll be happy to see them :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Nouman's POV'

"Hussain, Waqas and Atif were pretty nice to me but that Shehryaar was different " I told Uzair and he rolled his eyes.

"Thujay Kia hay jaisa bhe hay, rehnay day usay asay" he said annoyed, " tu yeh bata Mujay kiun yahan bulaya hay?".

"Oye jis liay bulaya tha wo tu batana bhul he gaya, Kia fazool batain lay kr Beth gaey hain hum bhe" I said running hand in my black hair and raised his hands up in the air.

"Shukar hay jaldi yaad aa gaya" I rolled my eyes at his gesture but then took in a deep breath.

"Woh... Main... I mean... I... Woh..."

"Bhonk bhe" he said when I kept uttering shit.

Kesay kahoon? I can't get the words together...

"Yaar it has been a week since I met Kanza aur meray raaton ki needh he urh gaey hay" I finally told him, and his eyes widened but then he laughed.

"Don't tell me you and a girl..."

"What you think, mujay larkay pasand hain?" I said and he took a break in his laugh.

"Nahe thora unexpected that... Iss liay..." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Han what were you saying? He asked again.

"Yaar for the first time meray dil main kuch kuch hoa hay.... I know it's not my cup of coffee but yaar sach main. She is beautiful, intelligent, brave, aur pata nhe Kia Kia..." I said looking down.

"Tu phir ab main Kia karoon?" he asked me, and I sighed.

"Thujay yahan Beth kay hassnay kay liay nhe bulaya, help me out" I said. My eyes popping out.

"Okay I'll think of something then tell you but... seriously yaar teray buss ki bat nhe hay hay" he grinned.

"Tu buss yeh kam kr day Baqi main kr loon Ka khud" I told him irritated.

Matlab mazak he bana lia hay. Yani mujay kuch feel nhe hoo skta.

"Okay I'll tell you on the phone, lakin abhe Mujay jana hay" he said glancing at his watch.

"Yaad say.. Bhul na jaey Maheen ko dakh kay" I warned him, and he chuckled.

"Yaar Kia yaad krra dia tunay, pata hay Kia ho..."

"Acha acha tu Jaa bus Mujay nhe suni Teri prem kahani" I said joining my hands in front of my face.

"Harami apni bari yaad rakheen" he said narrowing his eyes and I smiled cheekily.

"Hahaha kiun nhe kiun nhe" I said shaking my head.

Maheen and Uzair! My besties and are in relationship from 2 years that means since our university time. Fighting, shouting, complaining are their daily dose, but one thing I witness for sure is their love.

"Ok chal Allah hafiz warna abhe Maheen ki call aa jani hay" Uzair smiled getting up.

"Allah hafiz" I said.

He went to the love of his life and I left for my room. It was Sunday, so lazy day for me. I just crashed into my bed. I thought and thought, then decided to call Kanza to ask her for coffee. Uzair jab apna idea day, I should do something on my own too.

I picked my phone and was about to call her when Zoha entered the room.

"Kia karing?" She asked plopping on the floor beside me.

"Swimming".

"Grow up bro, bohat purana ho gaya hay" she said rolling her eyes.

"Why Uzair bhai came?" She asked me, but I was lost in my thought that didn't hear her.

"Ummm, Kia?" I said when she nudged me.

"What happened bhai I am noticing since last week that you are preoccupied in something, is there any problem?" she asked looking at my face closely.

"Yeah there is something" I said snaking my arm around her shoulder.

"Share it with your lucky champ, what you are waiting for?" she said smiling and I mirrored.

"Nah ab asi bhe bat nhe hay". I really don't want to tell her now.

"If you don't want to share it's okay, but if I find it out and then don't blame me" she said smirking.

"Achaww jee" I said laughing and she nodded firmly.

This girl is my life. Whenever I am upset, angry or depressed she is always full of ideas to cheer me up.

"Han jee" she said, "okay since you are upset I have a plan to cheer up your mood", she added excitedly, and I raised my eyebrows at her questioningly.

"Calculus..." She said slowly, and I groaned.

"Zoha not now please" I whined, and she pouted.

"Bhai help me or else Mr luckwood gonna murder me" she said getting up and lulling me with her.

"Okay okay fine" I said giving up, "but before that say please".

"Bhai not time for your lame conditions" she rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"As you wish" I said and turned around to sit back.

"Okay okay pleaseeee" she said dragging 'e' and I made a face.

"Nah mazak nhe aya say it with a smile" I grinned as she huffed.

"Please please help me" she said with a wide smile and joining her hands in front of her face. I laughed and then walked to her room.

Jo marzi ho jaey, jitna marzi laray maray rhenay hum nay asay he hay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beep* *Beep*

The bell was ringing on the other end. My palms were sweating, and I don't know, why? I mean it just a call to ask her if she can go for a coffee and here I I am nervous as hell.

Teray buss ki bat nhe hay, Uzair's words echoed in my mind and for a second, I had a urge of disconnecting the call. Right when I thought she is not going to pick I heard her angelic voice on the other end.

"Hello".

"Umm... Hi" I replied my heart beat quicken. Nouman phutt hosala, I reminded myself.

"Who is it?" She asked and I face-palmed myself.

Damn! She didn't have my number. I took hers from Sami.

"Oh sorry, it's me Nouman" I said.

"Oh hey, kesay ho?" her voice changed from cautious to cheerful and I unintentionally smiled.

"I am cool you tell, how are you?".

"I am cooler." She giggled and I smiled.

"Aur sunoa?" I asked gathering courage to ask her what I called for.

"Nothing karing mazay... Tum sunoa job kesi hay?" She asked.

"It's okay Allhumdulilah".

"By the way, where did you get my number from?" She asked.

"Woh, I took it from Sami" I told her sheepishly and she laughed.

"I already guessed it though".

"Sooo..." She dragged, and I took in a deep breathe.

"Okay since we are friends and met only once why not go for other one" I blurted and then face palmed myself.

"Ummm, actually it's Sunday and tomorrow I have to join university so I am a kind of busy today" she hesitantly said and I cursed myself for even asking her in the first place.

Way to embarrass yourself Nomi.

"What about meeting tomorrow afternoon" she added after a pause.

"Oh cool! Why not? What place though?" I asked her.

"Starbucks...?" She said more like a question.

"Okay then see you at 4:00" I said looking at the room wall clock.

"Okay bye" she said and disconnected.

Phew! Wasn't that bad...

'Kanza's POV'

It was a wild morning. Firstly, we got up late and then had a huge breakfast. Hafsa soon left my place and after noon I sat down to study as I was supposed to join university the following day. I was in the middle of my assignment when I received a call from Nouman. We planned to meet tomorrow at 4:00.

Soon I was done with my work and now it was me all alone in this big house to spend a whole evening. I helped myself with fruit salad and sandwiches.

While eating suddenly Shehryaar crossed my mind. The way he was acting yesterday was strange, I mean I like it but still... A smile made its way up to my lips when I touched my cheeks trying to feel his touch... Hayee mudau nay dil daa berathgarak kr tah.

I tried to push the thoughts out of my mind but dheet na hoon tu. I went to my study in one corner of the living room which was full of books. I usually read on weekends. I went and got comfortable on the couch reading 'The moon and more' by Sarah Dessen, and I don't know when I dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's was a place full of flowers, butterflies, colors.... It was full of life. I was standing in the middle confused looking around as if searching for someone. I wore a beautiful white maxi. Suddenly I looked on my left and saw a waterfall which was breathtaking yet terrifying. I shivered seeing it but still I walked towards it.

"Wahan mat joa, it's dangerous" a voice said, and I halted, I looked over my shoulder and saw a figure in white.

"I know you suffered a lot and want to move ahead... I will help you but please s-stop" the voice said when I started walking again.

"Please for god sake." he said again, I didn't stop but kept on walking towards the waterfall which can engulf anyone mercilessly.

"Kanza, I...I like you and want to spend my whole life with you" he said and my heart skipped a beat. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around to see who the guy was but......

But my eyes shot open. Someone was screaming. Ugh! My phone was screaming... ringing.

"Pay phone...?" I said rubbing my eyes breathing heavily cause of that little panic attack.

"Hafsa ki bachi you bitch, batameez, kamini, you...."

"Oye oye calm you pants.... Itni galiyan, mainay Kia kai?" She said, and I huffed.

"Firstly, you ruined my dream, I was about to see his face... And secondly..."

"Kis Ka?" She cut me in the middle and asked with a hint of tease in her voice.

"My Prince's" I said heat emitting from my body at these 3 words.

"Ch, ch, too bad" she said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, too bad... But for you, tum nay 'pay phone' as a ringing tune set ki thi na?" I asked her angrily, "I almost had a heart attack", I added.

"Ohh acha, mujay yaad nhe" she said snorting and I narrowed my eyes.

"Shut up.... call Kiun ki?" I asked her.

"Yaar woh a guy with his family is coming to see me" she said, and I burst out laughing.

"Han Han has lo meri lachari pey" she said, and I laughed even more.

"Nhe tu aur Kia chati hoo tum..." I sighed deeply after the session of my awful laughing.

"Yaar I don't want to get married to soon" she said emphasizing on 'soon', "and then it's a arrange one".

"Oh, oh oh behn itni jaldi kahan hay 23 saal ki ho gaey hoo" I said and she definitely rolled her eyes.

"Okay I admit it's the time but at least I get a change to choose my life partner" she sighed.

"So, do you.... do you like someone else?" I hesitantly asked waiting to get a straight NO.

"Maybe" she replied after a pause.

"What?! and you didn't even bother to tell me" I cried through the phone.

"Awaoo my eardrums" she said, and I raised my eyebrow,

"First tell me what I asked you?" I said angrily.

"You never asked me that's why...."

"Yeah as if you ask me and then I tell you my problems and feelings" I said furiously, "I don't want to talk to you", I said and disconnected. I could hear Hafsa protest at the back, but I don't care.

Matlab this is what we call a friendship, I thought breathing deeply trying to calm myself down.Yaar what about Waqas... He likes Her, ufff!

I was really pissed off. How could she? Usay khud ko nazar nahe ata? Huh?!

I got up from the bed. It was 8 pm and despite my bad mood I watched DDLJ which helped me calm down. Soon it was my bedtime and until that I didn't even received a single message or call from Hafsa... I mean seriously?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Allah this is so boring" I said to myself sitting in the last lecture of the day.

"I know right?" Sami who was beside me said yawning.

"Yaar how much time is left?" I asked him.

"3,2,1 done" he said, and the suddenly the class roared to life.

"Oh god" I said adjusting my head between my arms which were folded on the table.

"You need any help with this?" Sami asked me.

"Nah not today, am so tired" I said closing my eyes, "wasay bhe need to go early, he will be waiting", I added.

"Konn wait kr rha ho gaaaa?" He said teasingly, and I smiled with my eyes still closed.

"Nouman, your brother".

"Nomi bhai? Who kahan say milay tumhain" he said, and I opened my eyes.

"Didn't I tell you...?" I frowned, and he shook his head.

"Well he met me a week ago, we became friends and today he asked me to have coffee date with him" I told who then smile mischievously causing me to look at him weirdly.

"Mazak kr rhe the kio date shate nhe hay, it's just a simple meet" I told him who smiled in return.

"Tu mainay kab kuch kaha janab" he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay dramay baz let's go" I said picking up my bag and got up and he followed suit.

"Bye see you tomorrow" I smiled.

"Bye bhai ku mera salam kehna" he said, and I slapped his arm.

Soon I was out the university and was heading towards Starbucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? I know not a big one and interesting -_- But am so lazy to write :P

Anyways any favourite scene?
What do think who is that guy in her dream? ;)

Do Vote! Comment! And keep telling me how it is going!!

Or else am thinking of stop writing this...

Love u all <3 And also love me back ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 4.1K 54
"I was on a goddamn vacation in this God-forsaken place. I never meant to get engaged to you. I never meant any of this to happen. You. Me. Us. None...
3.7K 293 30
"I want you to agree to one condition, You should say yes thrice when I ask you to!!!! " She said "Haan and thrice but why? " "Be thankful I'm not...
12.1K 715 40
Intrigued? Read on ;)
85 0 8
Frishica having anger issues, this leads her to sins and it is too late to turned back before she became a stone Sheila and Shafiq are Frishica's cou...