Vampire Uprising I (Book 1 I...

By BlkQween

👑✅ Black Vampire king & His BBW vampire Queen. The hood made of burlap was stifling, causing discomfort. Wit... More

Damn This Heat!
I'm In Love
The Turn
If I Can't Have You
Bloody Tracks
Awake
Forget Me Not
Welcome Home Pharoah
Birth of a Queen
The Engagement Party
Troubled waters
Savage
When River's Run Red
Kill Him!
Father
Joan & Zion
Meet your maker
Cody
Let the games begin!
Lets get it started
Keep ya head up!
Pharaoh Origin
Blood Ties
Prodigal Sons
Forbidden Fruit
Bathe in blood
One more Chance
Love is serious business
Twin Oaks the return
Hook Line & Sinker
Strike It Rich $
Control your savage
The devil's in the detail
Shit just got real
Liza
Red Handed
Trial's
Skeletons in the closet
Heads will roll
Throw the book at her
Side chick slick
Old Friend
Lycan?
First impressions
Run
Blood Rain
Sunday kind of love
Gingerly
30 Day's
Murder she wrote
Tempo Slow
Niarchos Origin
Sex Room XXX
Death Reading##
Family reunion#
This Bitch! #
Here comes the bride ##
Taken ##
Silver Bullet ##
Daddy's home ##
Gold Skeleton Key #
Unfaithful ##
Confession ##
Bread Crumbs##
Bounty #
Covet #
Banking on it ##
Gone with the wind
Epilogue

Poison Plot

161 26 14
By BlkQween

Chapter 41

Gabriel arrived home while Clarence was in his meeting she went to the bedroom ate and fell asleep.

Gabriel was tired
She woke at 3:30 a.m to use the bathroom. When she returned her dinner tray was there. She ate the fruit's and heating the tea i'll do it lay down. Clarence startled her from the chair in the corner. What are you doing up Clarence? You woke me Sugar.

How? You we calling for Niarchos I tried to scan you baby pushed me out. Good for you Clarence.

Why are you calling for him? You mean why am I calling for him Instead of you daddy? Yes.

I was having a nightmare we were trapped in that horrible cave the time he almost drained me.

Then when we were at twin oak's we were leaving I was calling him to go. I think the baby pulled my memories sound's odd, but I think he can watch them like he's looking at a movie Clarence.

That's why I called Nicky nothing more hello to you too you were in a meeting when I came home I bathed and waited I must've dozed off.

Gabriel I love you I want you to know that. Honey what's wrong now? Why does something have to be wrong Gabriel? The tone in your voice you're worried.

I have a feeling you're leaving me are you happy here my love with me? Gabriel sipper her tea light's the lamp came on.

Clarence no disrespect you were separated from your mama early know you fear every woman is going to leave.

No matter how much you do or don't you think I'm going to go stop torturing yourself no one is going.

I may need a little space at times how can I leave the man who saved my life? So your indebted to me Sugar?

No I love you can we not do this tonight Clarence? I will never ever leave you alone in this world I was alone dying did you leave me lawn mower man? Haha No Sugar.

Come hug your wife old man Clarence kissed Better? Yes. How was the trip? Hot.

Do I look fatter Clarence? Your tummy is growing we have court in the morning. Are you ready Pharaoh? Boy oh boy am I ready Sugar. Will you fix her for what she did?

As a human I've never been arrested it was embarrassing to be put in a cell with vampire's we have on trial thank god for Hunter and your brother.

Why Justice? He kept me laughing I was talking to the prisoner's on how we met and they all were entertained. Did you tell them you thought I was gay? Yes they thought it was funny especially Chance's wives.

I've been meaning to ask where'd you get the title Pharaoh? A slave ran off some how he made his way onto our property.

He was dying he'd been beaten and stabbed and was dehydrated.

There was no way he was going to make it in that condition
he was a bag of bones. Elijah called me outside I was working in the barn and came running.

He fell to the ground I caught him he looked up and said God must of blessed me to see one of our motherland's before my death.

He held my hand and said Great Pharoah cross me into the promise land so I may know slavery no more with that he died.

From there the Elders teased calling me Pharoah the name stuck some old vampire's don't know my real name they think that's it I answer to both. It's your street name? You can say that. Gabriel snickered.

Hollings?

When I was 7 a man saved me from the lash we had a ignorant overseer he used to get crazy when Alex was gone like he owned the place.

Alex and his wife Minnie were not crue they didn't take kind to the lash they were not savage as most master's.
Alex specifically forbade a lash to ever hit my back. If I were to be disciplined it would be by him only.

He gave me a double chore I did one before the other, that wasn't to his liking yet he never specified a order.

He picked up the whip to bring it down on me and a slave we called Hollings grabbed that whip pulling him to the dirt.

Mind you the overseer was an indentured slave he came from England one of the ignorant ones.

Hollings told him if you hit that boy I'm going to hit you. When Alex returned he was vexed he tried to whip a child but because Hollings stopped him he wasn't allowed food for three day's.

That could kill you in the Georgia heat for three day's I saved him half my food and when it was over I gave it to him.
I kept my first name proudly making his first name my last to carry his legacy.

His bravery inspired me he was the first black man to stand up to our oppressor fearlessly.
Sleep sugar pulling her close massaging her scalp tomorrow is a long day.

Gabriel and Clarence were early for court. He requested she wear the diamond set he gifted her from Africa.

Clarence had custom made two studs earrings, double diamond bangles two for each wrist, a heart diamond ring three carats with the matching heart pendant on a twenty two inch encrusted chain with a half carat diamond between each link set in white gold.

When she showered Clarence left it on the bed. What's this?
Honey this is beautiful. Made from the diamond's of our mines he basked in Gabriel's happiness.

Gift's like these never impressed Safinah he begged her to wear diamond's to vampire human social function's amongst Georgia's Black elite.

Gabriel held it to sun light making Clarence laughing wear them to court please. Alright honey.

Gabriel we're going to be late calling her telepathically.
She had the crowns in her purse look what you forgot Clarence.

Look what YOU forgot opening his hand revealing her ring's she looked away. Clarence picked up her left hand she closed it.

Open it please Sugar opening her hand he placed her engagement ring on. I'll handle it kissing her hand.

They got to the lobby every one except the prisoner's were present. Niarchos waved she waved back.

Clarence took her hand holding it as they walked in. Papa turned to Ann someone just came back from the mines Ann she's shining.

Yes she is papa. How much do you think she's wearing Nate? I'd say one million Ann. Side bet? Sure Nathan. I'd say it's $20 million worth.

If you loose Nate? I'll do that thing you like If I win Ann? I do that thing you like Nate. You're on woman.

The womens mouth's dropped all those diamond's with the crown was breathtaking.

Every one kneeled when they entered please rise Clarence was hugging her gazing in her eye's as if they were the only two in the room.

Sugar sing me a song before court I command you he whispered playfully.

Sugar please for me?

The Elders heard him ask her to sing. The Pharoah has requested a song she gleefully announced. Why now? I'm not to sure, in fact he commanded me laughter filled the air.

She wanted to upset Lee so she picked something good. She found the karaoke version on her phone placing it on the table in the middle of the room.

Some of you Elders may remeber this one. This is for my man this is how I felt the day after as the Elders say had breakfast together?

Dr. Feel good Aretha Papa? You ready? I'm ready baby Papa is my singing buddy sing chile! He yelled out.

Everyone clapped except Lee she bubbled over with envy.

Hunter knew exactly what he was doing and loved every minute. Come in let's begin they went into the court room.

When Clarence and Gabriel walked in they kneeled Niarchos text her before she walked in.

Am I still your sunday kind of love? Stop being jealous Nicky one of you is bad enough and yes a love that last past Saturday night hehe I love you. The diamond's are beautiful ma. Thank you Nicky.

I'll hear opening argument's Clarence announced while holding Gabriel's hand. Jackie Hunter and Lee approached. They knelt Clarence allowed them to rise.

Lee opened by explaining what happened at twin oak's previously at Niarchos' house. Jackie and Hunter stood quiet. Clarence as usual had his fangs out as all the elders did.

At this time I'd like to present the court with a warrant for the arrest of Elder Niarchos Hollings for obstructing vampire justice, breaking a prisoner from vampire jail, aiding an escaped vampire wanted in connection to a capital vampire death case.

A warrant for Queen Gabriel to submit the diary of the Late Queen Safinah to the court as it contain's evidence that may exonerate my client Lily Roberson.

Clarence listened to Hunter and Jackie explain past events as they understood it.

Security stormed in the room Niarchos reached under his robe drawing his gun cocking it.

Stand down! Clarence shouted they stopped in their track's kneel! They fell to the floor.

Put it away Niarchos he was low growling now Elder the court room was silent. Gabriel clutched Clarence's arm afraid.

How dare you! incarcerate the Queen of coven's then stroll in here with a warrant for her re-arrest. Then you added insult to injury by issuing a warrant for an Elder of this court counselor.

Elder Hollings acted with authority invested in him by me the Pharaoh and highest ranking member of this royal court.

Vampire Law 1 sub sections 16 through 19:

16. The Pharoah upon his absence may entrust the life of his Queen to whom he feels is fit to guard her.

17. With all power invested in this individual he is by all means and purposes responsible for her life in his absence and will be held responsible if anything were to befall her.

18. This individual must do anything in his power to protect the Queen of coven's, including but not limited to ending the life of other's posing an iminent threat including his own if necessary.

19. Whatever crime or crimes this person is found guilty of in connection with protecting the Queen of coven's, the Pharaoh shall pardon and exonerate him of all crime in connection hence with.

Hunter please pass her a copy of the law Lee looked it over expeditiously. Therefore invested in me by the Elders of this court, and by power given to me the king of coven's Elder Niarchos Hollings is found not guilty of all charges.

He is released of any charge's in connection of protection of the Queen of Covens Gabriel Hollings.

How say you Elders? Agreed they responded. How say we all by individual vote? Free free free free free free free free.

By count of 8 Elders Elder Niarchos Hollings you are cleared of any wrong doing in connection with protecting our Queen. I grant upon you a full pardon Niarchos holstered his gun.

Next on the docket Hunter.

The diary of Transitioned Queen Safinah Hollings Great One. Were you not offered the copied page's from the diary Counselor Lerue? Yes great one.

Did you read the page's when they were handed to you? No I did not Great one. Why may I ask.

To be honest I was expecting the entire diary Great one.

Without reading what you had to see if it would aid in your defense or not you placed the Queen of coven's and my personal Attorney under arrest? I did Great one. Hunter passed Clarence an envelope.

Counselor Larue are you aware of Vampire marital law 12 section 1 thru 4? He opened the envelope and read.

1. If a married vampire is asked for evidence in a case belonging to a spouse he has the right of refusal giving up that belonging if it can hurt the remaining spouse.

2. This law pertains to spouses alive and deceased.

3. If this item is needed in the defense of a living vampire they are to go before the Pharoah on the matter and allow him to decide.

4. If the Pharoah is unavailable, it is to be heard by the Senior Elder in his absence.

Hunter handed her a copy of the law. I have a signed affidavit From Elder Chance Hollings Counselor Lerue stating you never contacted him.

I have affidavits signed by Senior Vampire attorney Hunter Jackson stating you never read the diary pages submitted how could you know if you needed more?

I will allow you to finish the defense of the Elders, however when this trial is done the council will meet with you in a closed hearing on the following charges.

Abuse of vampire attorney arrest law.

Lack of knowledge into vampire marital law leading to the death of two vampire madji.

Unlawful arrest of the Queen of coven's and a trusted Law officer of this court.

We will decide if you shall continue to be allowed to practice vampire law your license will be placed on suspension at that time pending a hearing and review for now you may finish this trial.

On the issue of the diary Hunter handed him the copied page's you will read the page's during lunch and we will hear arguments after. Clarence tossed the envelope on the floor in front of her.

Great one please, I need time I--

You had time while the Queen of coven's sat in irons six hours.

When my son's hand's were burned to the bone taking three day's to completely heal that was your time. When my attorney begged you to release the Queen that was you haf time. You have one hour!

Court is in recess until 1p.m. Madjai rise! Escort the Queen directly to the drawing room I'll meet you there honey.

Gabriel left with the guard's maid's bought her a lunch tray with the usual. She was happy Clarence threw the book at her ass.

He came in the drawing room hurriedly and unbuttoned his robe tossing it on a chair. She went to hang it. It will wrinkled baby.

He locked the door and took off his shirt. What are you doing? The baby's hungry there weren't any word's I felt their hunger he communicates with feeling and vision's. While you were drinking tea one of them locked showing me blood my blood red trickling thick he's doing it now.

Come sugar, he held out his hand. No. Gabriel? no Clarence, Why sugar? It's creepy a baby doing that Clarence I'm afraid.

Sugar there must be a reason he's smart letting us know what they need to stay strong don't be afraid please our children are one of a kind and they will be wonderful babies.

They love you Sugar they nag me and protect you I see how this is going to go. Hehe!

He's nagging me now Gabriel please help me Gabriel laughed because he was serious. Clarence pat his lap she bit him feeding.

Twenty minutes later thank god he released me. Haha good for you daddy warbucks now you see how it feel's!

He kept showing me red it was human hunger I haven't felt that in a century I had to recall what it was.

You defended me in court Gabriel blushed. Clarence looked down a shyness in his eyes.

Thank you Clarence you care about my feelings. Sugar I'd do anything for you touched each other she lay on the couch. He lay on top of her kissing for the rest of the hour. This reminds me of when we first met I could kiss you forever Gabriel--

And never give up the dick she added. You were sick you needed energy. I needed Dr. Feel good baby.

Gabriel? Yes baby? Why don't you want to give the diary? Your wife wrote personal stuff something's are better left unsaid honey.

I know about her and Chance Gabriel. How? I read mind's five year's before anyone knew Sugar.

Why would you torture yourself Clarence? Safinah loved Chance he loved her.

It was after Rose died I pushed her in his arms Sugar there were times she tried to come to me to make love I denied her we mentally separated she slipped away I let it happen.

Why Clarence? Depression possibly Sugar. You forgave them Clarence? I did Safinah was never going to love Chance more then me she was my wife not a prisoner.

I didn't want her resent me stopping the love she had for Chance even if it was my son.

I'm glad I allowed it Chance never had a woman truly love him. Mary does Clarence.

Not like him and Safinah I saved him from the harsh way's of slavery Safinah saved his heart sharing her love of a good woman.

When people say I'm jealous now you know why Gabriel. I shared my wife so my son would know true love after slavery and my wife wouldn't resent me I never shared this until now.

I can't give you those book's honey and I won't I don't want you hurting over a dead women's memories you went through enough hearing thought's don't you think? Yes Gabriel.

Please don't ask for them Clarence I'll burn them first. You may feel you don't shielding, I can't protect you physically but I can mentally spiritually and emotionally.

I'm your wife that's my job please don't take the little part I can do away how do I protect vampire? There is only one thing left Clarence your heart.

Clarence teared up holding both her hand's no one has said anything so endearing to me my entire life he needed a minute to collect himself.

Just because we know they had an affair doesn't mean the world need's to know. Your wife was a saint in the eye's of vampire's let's leave her legacy in tact.

He tapped her hand that's why I love you I'm going back inside he grabbed his robe see you in a few you gotta fix yaself looking like you took a roll in the hay.

Huh? She looked at her fading image in the mirror he opened her dress and loosened her hair she never felt it damn shame she snickered.

As she buttoned her dress the door opened and a man walked in dressed in work attire oh my Great one he immediately fell to the floor on one knee with his eyes low. I'm so sorry I thought the room was empty Elder Chance sent me in for my hammer.

Please rise it's alright. My name is Gabriel your's? Warren great one. My pleasure. He kissed her hand a gentleman what do you do here?

I was called to repair the prison cell downstair's Elder Niarchos pulled the door off the hinge he was shaking his head that's one strong vampire.

He bent the bars I gotta were these special gloves just to handle them and bend them back into shape.

I don't know what the Pharaoh had them forged from but them thing's burn terribly and for Elder Niarchos to hold and pull and not die he has got to be strong as an ox!

Can you do me a quiet favor? Sure anything for you. Can you forge two pair of handcuffs from the damaged metal? as you wish Great one. Aren't you going to ask me why Warren?

I don't ask question's of the Kings wife it's not my place I'm an old school vampire.

Who turned you? The Pharoah himself I was shot at a dice game Pharoah saved me ain't touched them since.

I was a blacksmith for the jails built Alcatraz. You did? You forged the prision cell's in the coven's. Yes ma'am I did. You did great work.

Thank you kindly Great one. The handcuffs our secret? Sure. I can get them to you tonight say 10 p.m? That fast? I work fast Great one and a key? Of course. How much sir? Nothing. A man must be paid for his work and I won't have it any other way $500 Per pair?Thank you! Your welcome Warren here's my number call when your at the door hand them to no one but me.

No one can handle them but you. Hehe I like you already my Queen. She smiled.

Gabriel ran into Ann what were you doing? Your dress is wrinkled Gabriel. Clarence was laying on me. She smiled.

Guess what Ann? Why are you whispering Gabriel? So they won't hear.

They're vampire's. I got handcuffs made for Clarence.

Ann smiled I'm going to cuff him tonight and fuck the shit out of him Ann opened her mouth grinning. No your not the babies Gabriel. Yes I am.

Ann was laughing so bad she held the table Papa looked at Clarence what is she laughing at?

I got 2 pair made one for you. Oh hell no papa would kill me. No he won't Ann bet you $10k. You sure you can cover such a hefty bet Gabriel? She opened her purse showing her $20k. Why are you walking with that Gabriel? Niarchos insisted incase something happen's I have money with all that's going on money is untraceable.
He's too much.

Look at them getting all chummy. Papa What's wrong with you? She won't gimme no pussy Clarence. Why? Talkin about wait till after the wedding Clarence was snickering. Boy what is you laughing at? I cut my wives off for this? No you cut them for her Papq.

Well she let me keep one of them a human Annie said they have to live separate. That's agreeable papa Ann likes her she like an innocent child that's why. You can have sex with her.

She said Ms. Ann said tell you no until after you marry and I don't want her upset at me. Hahahahah. It's funny? Chance was smiling. Look over there they looked at Chance what you laughing at? Nothing Grandpa Nate.

Chance called him that since the day he woke after Clarence stole him from the white master's.

Jackie Clarence called to him You're ready for wives 5 6 and 7? Yes Great one. I'd like to start with wives 6 & 7 if i may Great one. Proceed.

Jackie kneeled. Great ones Elders wives 6 & 7 are choosing to be tried separated from wife five. Please rise yet they are agreeing to be tried together? Yes Great Pharaoh. Elder Chance has also agreed to this? Yes Great one we have a signed Affidavit from him agreeing. Proceed.

Wives 6 & 7 sat in the witness chair's Jackie asked them tell us your testimonies.
Wife 6 spoke. Great ones Elders please let me say we had nothing to do with the actual poisoning of our husband.
W

e had knowledge of the poisioning we didn't know of the first attempt or the second.

Let us recap your joint testimony is you had no idea of the plot, you were not aware at the time the Elder was being poisoned. When you found out you said nothing why?

Wife 7 answered we were afraid we would be implicated in the original plot Counselor. This is why you said nothing? Yes attorney Robinson.

Is this both of your testimonies at this time? Yes sir.

Great ones, Elders we beg the court for mercy and we ask that the death penalty be lifted and be converted to ten year's in vampire prison for each defendant.

We also would like to pass in this signed request from Elder Chance asking the same.
Thank you Counselor.

Clarence read the request signed by his son. He passed it down. Is this your wish Elder? Clarence turned to him asking. Hunter stepped in seeing his compassion for his child.

Great one I ask that you conduct a blood draw from each of these women to making sure they were not truly involved if we are to find the snake we must beat the grass. I agree Hunter blood draw it is.

Wife number 6 was trembling in fear Chance was holding her from the back shhh it's ok honey he whispered. She Knelt holding up her arm Clarence went to take her wrist she moved it wrapping her arms around Chance's neck crying I'll have silence! Blaise called out.

My child there is no need to fear Let the bite set you free. Niarchos stood next to Clarence holding a handkerchief under her wrist.

Chance held her arm don't move it again Niarchos warned firmly Chance gave him a dirty look.

Clarence bit hard and strong locking all four teeth. It was rare vampire's saw all of his fang's scroll writer's tapped away, people sat on the edge of thier seats. Clarence gulped mouth fulls from her, allowing the metallic taste of her blood to fill his mouth.

Chance wrapped her wrist holding her as she cried. Clarence sat with his eyes closed.

The room was quiet it sound as if he were alone Clarence's eye's popped open.

Bring the next one hurry they bought wife seven over Chance held up her arm Clarence bit her wrist. This time Clarence drinking for five minute's Gabriel handed him her water he swished his mouth. Clear the room all except Elders.

You heard out Grip yelled. he and three Madji security cleared the room.

Clarence walked the floor pacing Got dammit! Clarence pounded his hand on a vintage oak table smashing it to bits.

Brother? What is it? What did you see? Reveal it the Elders asked held in the grip of his suspense.

Clarence turned around in tears Niarchos water please he grabbed a glass handing Clarence water.

My son come to me Chance walked to Clarence who looked him eye to eye. I love you son this you know yes? Yes Father.

You know I would never bear false witness against anyone correct Chance? Yes papa.

My son the vampire behind both of your poisoning attempt's is Mary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 7.6K 30
BOOK 3 "Dance with me Tallulah." His whisper slithered over my skin, tempting me to comply. I smirked as I brought forth my current, allowing it to c...
743 71 22
Her name broke the very foundations of which the world of men stood on,her fangs pierced the very souls of monsters and her eyes held the pain and ra...
215 0 26
I inhaled her scent, making sure she wasn't on anything that I wouldn't want in my system, letting the sweet scent of her blood call to my hidden fan...
454K 13.6K 41
RATED MATURE | Completed ✔ Held captive at the hands of vampires to be auctioned off to the vampire clan called the PureBloods. I'm held hostage, tor...