Alpha Wolf - Mate Mine

By Lady_Trex

COMPLETED ✔ {Highest Ranks & Awards: #1 in Werewolf, #3 in Alpha, #3 in Mate, #16 in Romance, 19/11/2020} ☆☆... More

☆ Introduction ☆
Chapter 0 ~ Almost
Chapter 1 ~ Wild Mountains
Chapter 2 ~ A Strange Event
Chapter 3 ~ Temporary School
Chapter 4 ~ Mate
Chapter 5 ~ Rocky Balboa's Crush
Chapter 6 ~ Black Alpha is Back
Chapter 7 ~ Speak of the Devil - Part 1
Chapter 8 ~ Speak of the Devil - Part 2
Chapter 9 ~ Heartbeats
Chapter 10 ~ The Bloody Hand
Chapter 11 ~ New Reality
Chapter 12 ~ He Doesn't Call
Chapter 13 ~ Fluffin
Chapter 15 ~ Slightly Out of Hand
Chapter 16 ~ One Kick = Two Broken Bones
Chapter 17 ~ Living Nightmare
Chapter 18 ~ The Break Up
Chapter 20 ~ A Glimmer of Happiness
Chapter 21 ~ Anger & Doubts
Chapter 22 ~ Devastation
Chapter 23 ~ After The Storm
Chapter 24 ~ Reunited
Chapter 25 ~ Confessions
Chapter 26~ A Lost Howl
Chapter 27 ~ The Underworld
Chapter 28 ~ The Wrath Of The Beast
Chapter 29 ~ Her Bladder
Chapter 30 ~ In His Arms
Chapter 31 ~ A Surprise For Marco
Chapter 32 ~ New Home
Chapter 33 ~ The Ambush
Chapter 34 ~ Angry Fluffin
Chapter 35 ~ Yes
Chapter 36 ~ A Little Too Honest
Chapter 37 ~ The Fight
Chapter 38 ~ Cheating?
Chapter 39 ~ Disinfestation & Sanitization Plan-V1
Chapter 40 ~ The Dreadful Night - Part 1
Chapter 41 ~ The Dreadful Night Part 2
Chapter 42 ~ Unexpected Inconvenience
Chapter 43 ~ Facts or Events
SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE # PLS READ!
Chapter 44 ~ Illegal Mate
Chapter 45 ~ Unbearable Separations
Chapter 46 ~ Unexpected
Chapter 47 ~ I Will Come For You
Chapter 48 ~ Date Night # Part 1
Chapter 49 ~ Date Night #Part 2
Chapter 50 ~ And The Stories were True
Chapter 51 ~ Once Upon A Time
Chapter 52 ~ Familiar Fangs
Chapter 53 ~ Everything Will Be Fine
Chapter 54 ~ Perfect Timing
Chapter 55 ~ Hidden Truth
BONUS CHAPTER ~ OUT OF THE MAIN PLOT: "That Time of the Month"
Chapter 56 ~ They Always Knew It
Chapter 57 ~ Revelations
Chapter 58 ~ Nervous
Chapter 59 ~ A Madwoman
Chapter 60 ~ A Hellish Encounter
Chapter 61 ~ Something's Wrong
Chapter 62 ~ Unleashing (the) Craken Part 1 & 2
Chapter 63 ~ 'Did you touch my mate?' - Part 1
Chapter 64 ~ 'Did you touch my mate?' - Part 2
Chapter 65 ~ The Impaler
Chapter 66 ~ No Man's Land
Chapter 67 ~ The Black Alpha, The Killing Machine & The Cunning Fox
Chapter 68 ~ Tough Luna
Chapter 69 ~ The Revenge of the She-Wolf
Chapter 70 ~ 'Run, Mate'
Chapter 71 ~ Discovery
Chapter 72 ~ The Chase ~ part 1
Chapter 73 ~ The Chase Part 2
Chapter 74 ~ Mine
Chapter 75 ~ Yours
Chapter 76 ~ Mated. At last.
Chapter 77 ~ Bubble of Love
Chapter 78A ~ Very Nasty Hare
CHAPTER P
Chapter 78B ~ Breaking News
Chapter 79 ~ First Witness
Chapter 80 ~ Something Familiar
Chapter 81 ~ The End of The Beginning
Bonus Episode: Giulia POV
Next Book!

Chapter 14 ~ Oh-Oh!

143K 5.3K 801
By Lady_Trex

HERE YOU GO GUYS! :D ENJOY THE NEXT CHAPTER:D

VOTE & COMMENT MY STORY, and LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS!! I'D REALLY LOVE TO HEAR YOU GUYS!

LOVE YOU ALL!! MUAHHH!

~~~~~~

There were just few things that could be considered certain in life. And Elena had always believed and heard that having a mate would bring you stability, happiness and peace. And with all the package, also the best sleep ever.

Well, this was all wrong!

Since she met her mate, Elena felt very unstable, moody, with butterflies and other insects eating her alive.

And totally restless. It was a record if she managed to fall asleep for few hours.

That morning, on her way for breakfast, she felt like living inside "The Walking Dead".

"Morning my favourite daughter!" Her mum came from behind, squeezing her out. "Mum! I'm your only daughter!" Elena squealed but returned the hug.

Her mum and dad had Elena when they were respectively 16 and 17. So the age gap made them almost like a bigger, sometimes cool sometimes annoying, brother and sister. Elena still remembered the stories of her mother crying while studying for college, changing her diapers and doing her Luna duty. And she was a human!

There were also distant memories of her dad on conference video calls with all the alphas, while feeding a grumpy Elena that ended up throwing all over his suits because he didn't cook the food well enough and she got sick. He was so sad and regretful; Luna Elisa almost didn't yell at him for it. Almost.

"Do you have time to help me with some refugees' issues after school?" Her mother asked her. They were walking toward the kitchen, with one arm on each other shoulder.

"What's the matter?" Elena asked back, frowning. The majority of the refugees were widows and single mothers with their children. None of them wanted to return Lord Skull pack, for obvious reasons. "As Luna and Alpha's daughter, we need to make sure they feel comfortable. Also, we must study a plan to assign them new homes and integrate them into the pack." Luna Elisa explained while Elena was grabbing some ingredients to make herself a granola fruit bowl. She loved maintaining healthy habits. Not that was easy, especially with Rex and Giulia that were junk food's processors.

"Ladies!" Speaking of the devil.

"Good Morning Rexilio." Luna Elisa called him with his real name and Elena almost fell from the chair because of laughing too hard. Rex hated that name, but her mother was never addressing anyone by nicknames. She was convinced that your name identified yourself, your personality and the magical connections with your past. So, you should be wearing it with pride. Rex wasn't sharing that mystical opinion at all, as Rexilio was the name of an old uncle he never met that was killed by a badger in unfortunate circumstances.

"Morning Luna..." He muttered with a pout. "My mum was just informing us about our afternoon duties!" Elena winked at him, still giggling. When it was possible, she always dragged Rex with her.

"My morning definitely didn't start well hey." Rex grumbled in between pancakes. "Did you say something, Rexilio dear?" My mother questioned him with fake innocence.

"Morning everyone!" Giulia came in, like a Hollywood star. Her aura of sadness had slightly faded today.

"Giu, today refugees' duties. You are in too." Rex grinned, trying to drag her as well.

"Oh but I already arranged with Cruci to visit Marco!" She pouted with her baby eyes. "Of course Giulia! You must go!" Luna Elisa cooed, hugging her.

When Alpha Giacomo finally appeared, he went straight to his mate. When he started whispering something in her ear, she giggled like a 20-year-old. Elena hoped they would accept her mate, once she was ready to drop the bomb. Being so into each other should imply that they would respect the identity of any mate chosen for their own daughter.

Her parents looked so fresh and well-rested. Of course, because sleeping with your mate had that effect. It was so unfair, and Elena was boiling with green jealousy.

"So sugary!" She mocked them, rolling her eyes.

"Sweety, one day you will understand... when you find your mate!" Her mother winked at her weirdly.

"She will..." Her dad paused to just kiss the nose of Luna Elisa. "After her 35 year old's birthday, when I will allow her to date." He smirked at Elena with a glint in his eyes.

"Hush!" Her mother shoved him away. Few centimetres. "Then when she finds her mate, she won't tell us just because of your silly threats."

Elena almost chocked with a piece of apple.

"She better does. And as long as it's not from Black Devil, I won't have anything to say." He said casually, getting the newspaper from the counter.

"What?!" Elena blurted out, now calling the attention of everyone.

"I mean" She laughed nervously. "What would it matter if he is from there since Moon Goddess would have chosen him for me anyway? And mum's human!" She defended her cause too promptly. Her parents stared at her with equally undecipherable faces. How could they do that, she'd never know.

"Have you found your mate and does he happen to be from Black Devil?" Her dad asked with a poker face. "Or she! We would love him or her no matter what, sweety!!" Her mother winked, receiving an exasperated face from Elena.

"N-no, I didn't find him..." Elena muttered, looking at her nails.

"Then there's no problem!" Her dad winked at her and took a sip from his cup. "Now get ready for school. Maybe your mate is there."

If her father knew how close to reality his statement was, he would have probably sent her to another state, that same day.

~~~~~~~~~

Her mate was never at school and Elena wasn't expecting to see him today either.

When Elena, Rex and Giulia stepped out the car, all the eyes were on them as usual.

And as usual, Rex was complaining about some girl, both Elena and Giulia assuring him that it was his fault if the girl had expectations.

Elena's heart skipped a beat when she smelled the most amazing scent. She spotted him right away.

He was there, on the opposite side of the parking lot, near the main entry. A group of fans was around him and his Gamma. With his arms crossed and the back leaning on a truck like he is the owner of the world, he was chatting with nonchalant. Elena blushed profusely at the memory of last night, when they spent time in the woods. Before leaving, he had mentioned they were going to meet soon. She just didn't imagine it was going to be this soon.

Their eyes locked instantly, and Elena discovered his were filled with longing and desire. He was so freaking hot. It was like the Moon Goddess threw him in a pool of sexiness after she had created him. She blushed profusely and hid behind Rex. Quickly checked her face on her phone's screen, in case a piece of fruit was stuck in her face.

She swore she heard him chuckle.

When lunch time came, Elena and co. met at the drinks stand. "I'm so tired of Ginger." Rex wined behind Elena.

"What did she do this time?"

Each of them grabbed a bunch of sandwiches and some sides. Because of their intense daily work-out they needed a lot of energies.

"She filled my locker with muffins worth for a whole week and-" He was interrupted by a flying devil.

"You had muffins and didn't tell me, bitch?" Giulia tackled him and almost made him fall. Chuckling at the sight of Giulia on Rex back while pulling his ears, Elena was about to comment when her eyes met with a familiar pair.

Riccardo was smiling widely and waving at them from an empty table.

"Oh! Look who's here! Dog Number 2" Rex teased, patting Elena's shoulder.

"Who's the Number One?" Giulia questioned, grabbing a bite from one of Rex's sandwiches, receiving a bark back.

"Berculi, that crazy wolf." Rex never liked Herculi, especially after he almost attacked Elena herself.

"Herculi is a werewolf just like you, Fatty!" Elena retorted.

"I never managed to meet him! I'd like to see how it looks like!" Giulia exclaimed with curiosity filling her eyes.

"Dog Number 2 is fatty, not me!" Rex snapped, jabbing his finger at Elena, who giggled and nudged her friend.

"Hey Rik!" Giulia saluted the Crystal Wolf's Alpha son.

"What do we get the honour, man?" Rex inquired before diving into his pile of sandwiches. "I was passing nearby with my dad and thought of stopping by to visit you guys" He explained, staring at Elena with a glint in his eyes.

"Oh! That's nice Ricky!" Elena responded. Too busy devouring her second sandwich, the young beauty didn't notice how Riccardo shifted to sit near her.

They were eating, laughing and making jokes about this and that, not paying attention to their surroundings. The harmless Riccardo slowly got closer and closer to Elena. Firstly, by moving closer to her with their knees touching, secondly by resting his elbow on her shoulder, nonchalantly, and then hanging his arm over her shoulder, like they were two reunited old friends. Elena was the only blind there. Everyone knew Riccardo had always had a crush on her, since they had dated for a short time. The following 'break up' and friends' declaration was all decided by Elena, who thought he totally agreed with it.

When the air electrified and a tickling sensation spread to the back of Elena's neck, she instantly knew who had just entered the cafeteria. The girl made the mistake of looking at him. Mirko stood there with Gamma Rolando, and looked beyond angry, his dark blue eyes filled with resentment and a murderous fury...

Oh-oh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.4K 46
Lev was taken from his family in a remote village when he was three years old. Now over four centuries old, he has been trained to take down and kill...
126K 4.4K 17
(most LOV members and Hawks will be aged down to about only 1-3 years older than Izuku) Izuku Midoriya was four years old when he found Tenko Shimura...
1.5M 50.4K 34
the new and improved version Blood Throne on my profile :) ___________________________________ When Melanie's twin sister Isabel goes missing, Melan...
489K 13.5K 38
~Mature Content.~ "Alright," I nodded my head at him as I paced back and forth with my hands on my hips, "I accept being your mate." C...