Heart Demands My Queen 💘

By anudee02

SHE LOVES DEEPLY REGARDLESS OF THE LOVE SHE GETS BACK IN RETURN , AND IT IS BOTH HER BIGGEST STRENGTH AND ... More

MAD QUEEN
EXCLUSIVE QUEEN
LUCKY QUEEN
GLOWING QUEEN
CUTE QUEEN
HONEST QUEEN
PROMO
UNRELENT QUEEN
PARTNERED QUEEN
MRS. QUEEN
PROTECTIVE QUEEN
AMUSING QUEEN
WORDY QUEEN
CRESTFALLEN QUEEN
AIDING QUEEN
SAVIOUR QUEEN
SPECIAL QUEEN
AFFECTED QUEEN
WONDERFUL QUEEN
BEAUTIFUL QUEEN
STRONG QUEEN
EMOTIONAL QUEEN
EXPLICIT QUEEN
FEARED QUEEN
PARTIAL QUEEN
WIFE-ZONED QUEEN
IMPRESSIVE QUEEN
TALENTED QUEEN
ATTACKED QUEEN
SENSITIVE QUEEN
FEATHERED QUEEN
GOOD QUEEN
CONVALESCENT QUEEN
HESITATING QUEEN
SELFISH QUEEN
KISSED QUEEN
VICTIMIZED QUEEN
HURT QUEEN
GUARDING QUEEN
TREASURABLE QUEEN
SHY QUEEN
PAMPERING QUEEN
WARRIOR QUEEN
ADVISOR QUEEN
ANGRY QUEEN
DISREGARDING QUEEN
BENEVOLENT QUEEN
COMPLICATED QUEEN
WEAK QUEEN
CARELESS QUEEN
CONTRADICTORY QUEEN
POSSESSIVE QUEEN
PROMO
ADDICTING QUEEN
LOSER QUEEN
FLAWED QUEEN
CRAVING QUEEN
DISAPPOINTED QUEEN
STRICT QUEEN
PROVOKED QUEEN
WORRIED QUEEN
DEMANDED QUEEN
LOVED QUEEN
MATURE QUEEN
SHOCKED QUEEN
SILENT QUEEN
IMPERFECT QUEEN
CHEAP QUEEN
UNPREDICTABLE QUEEN
PRINCE'S QUEEN
HELPLESS QUEEN
BLAMED QUEEN
HURTING QUEEN
IMPULSIVE QUEEN
SURPRISED QUEEN
CHOSEN QUEEN
DEFEATED QUEEN
DARING QUEEN
DREAMY QUEEN
UNLUCKY QUEEN
FRUSTRATED QUEEN
PROUD QUEEN
DICTATING QUEEN
CHAOTIC QUEEN
SMART QUEEN
RUDE QUEEN
ANGELIC QUEEN
PRECIOUS QUEEN
TERRIFIED QUEEN
MISERABLE QUEEN
DIFFERENT QUEEN
UNUSUAL QUEEN
SCARED QUEEN
SELF SEEKING QUEEN
GUILTY QUEEN
DESPISED QUEEN
REGRETFUL QUEEN
EVIL QUEEN
AUDACIOUS QUEEN
UNBIASED QUEEN
LOVESICK QUEEN
OBEYING QUEEN
STUBBORN QUEEN
MONSTER QUEEN

FIERCE QUEEN

2.6K 311 215
By anudee02

Thank you for voting 😊

Who else love this hug of shivika? Just look at her hands ,it's like mera shivaay ❤❤❤haaye !
S H I V I K A!!!!😭😭😭

A- you're looking so pretty meri behan! Haina Adi?

Annika complimented charu while helping her in adjusting the ghunghat. Adi who was combing his hair ,looked at charu through the mirror before turning to face both .

Ad- haan .

It was just a mere whisper which was heard ,charu who was engrossed in her own thoughts till now tilted her head holding the gunghat and watched him hearing his whisper .

They had an exchange of intense gaze for a few moments in the gap when annika got herself groomed.

A- ughh! This material is just piercing 100 needles at once throughout my skin .

She whined wiggling herself ,diverting the duo's attention .

Ad- haa, I totally love my suite ! It's so comfortable and cool haina annika?

He expressed stretching his arms in air ,and she passed a fuming look on him .

Charu pressed her lips to a line as she knew what was actually happening . He really enjoys irritating her !

A- you're such a jerk Adi ,how I wish that you'd be born as a girl in your next birth , and that you'd ought to wear all sorts of these 5 kg dresses !

She snapped her finger and spoke narrowing her eyes while he casually walked past her and left the room not before waving his hands muttering "bye !" in a filmy tone . She rolled her eyes and pushed her mouth to one corner .

C- annika chod na ? Go and check ki maa kahan hai, help her with things jao.

A- haan ,

She sighed and left when charu once again turned towards the mirror and watched her image keenly .

She knocked the door twice and stood with some hesitation revolving around her mind . If not her mother had requested, she would have never wanted to meet him in his room with the groom's turban.

She was about to knock again but halted watching him holding the door wide open.

Her eyes were entirely glued to his self, he looked her complete prince in that white fabric patterned with gold lines at the edges providing an even more glow to him .

Those blue eyes were revealed only when he removed his coolers witnessing her by the door . His perfectly set hair enhanced the spark which he carries around for her to go entirely mad for him .

He looked no less when compared to the Greek god whom they mention as the only handsome being on earth.

No, this man here was a tough competitor!

It was only when she cleared her throat he returned back to normal ,if not he would have just continued staring the woman infront.

She looked breathtaking !

He wouldn't lie that he didn't go awestruck by watching her in that white lehanga worked with golden designs throughout coupling a beautiful long stole which she had slid from her edged shoulder blade ,clasping the fabric to her blouse. Her free hair clinging along with air and those small curls at the end of each grouped tendrils actually caught his attention as his eyes were still waving through them .

He looked bewitched but he somehow managed to disguise as if he was normal.

A- this is for you ,

She extended the tray on which the turban was kept .

S- ohh yeah,

His palm covered her fingers which held the flat thing ,making her pass a nervous look towards him .He could never know that his mere touch would bring a ton explosions in her . He altered his hand's position immediately and took it from her .

S- thank you ,

She smiled weakly and he was about to turn back when she suddenly stopped him.

A- ek minute ,your dress is tangled with the door's handle . Don't move forward, it'll tear off.

She spoke pointing the handle and he tilted his head to check it . He held the tray in one hand and tried to pull it off ,but failed.

A- shall I ?

She asked after thinking so much , he nodded muttering a "please ".

She moved a little closer and fidgeted to take that threaded fabric off the handle ,and all he could feel was her black long hair which covered his face as her head was bent down .

Her fresh ascent entering his nostrils did something to him that he was feeling so restless in those few minutes of having her so close. His face kept jittering on all sides but her hair continued hitting his skin as though it was certainly assigned to . She was so concentrating in her work to notice this . At one point he just automatically closed his eyes feeling those feather like strands waving with air to reach his skin every now and then.

A- hogaya,

She sighed and looked at him tucking her hair to find him hesitating to make an eye contact with her . Feeling herself to be standing that close to him ,she instantly reverted back a few steps.

A- I don't know if I would get a chance to tell this to you after the wedding , so let me just strike out now .

Hearing this he looked at her ,with his eyes forcing him not to alter the sight rather just stay into her eyes .

A- congratulations!

Came her voice ,audicing the word clearly .

Only if he played on her shoes ,he would have known how much he had to practise to hold those ocean like tears from pouring down .

He looked at her being bewildered.He didn't expect this ,to be honest .

A stabbing pain is what she felt the current second ,obviously none would posses such a composure to remain calm and act normal if they were put in a situation which she's going through . Being a frank extrovert person is cool ,but it actually doesn't help in such situations because it's entirely connected to the organ called heart which rules the person's emotions.

She felt broken hard.

Om- yeah ,one sec shivaay . Haan ,you look perfect now !

He complimented ,fixing the turban correct while Rudra who had employed himself as a personal photographer for his brother's wedding remained totally glued with his job of snapping candids and selfies .

S- Rudy bass ,you know right ? Muje nahi pasand hai ,ye photos and selfies . Bass,

He spoke insisting him to stop clicking.

R- arey baiya , who knows ? After you get married we might not get this chance . Meine suna hai ki shaadi ke bandh bhai paraya ho jaayega, tho let's enjoy our moment together na ?

He whined a bit and started capturing again to immediately receive a smack from shivaay .

S- you and your reasons, both are just !

He rolled his finger indicating his head while Om chuckled.

R- Oye O ? What is so funny here haan?

Om- duffer ,drama bandh kar !

He spoke punching him slightly and shivaay smiled.

Our lives certainly get to depend on people whom we tend to grow along with. No matter what, we always look forward to them as an inevitable relationship. His brothers were of that kind , someone with whom he had spent his years of life. Maybe they aren't brothers from the same mother, but that reason had no space when they actually behaved like one .

He loves his brothers, his world !

Annika saw her father roaming all way around the venue ,greeting the guests checking the arrangements and what not? After all it was his daughter's wedding ,mustn't everything look perfect ? She knew her dear father would never get tired with doing these stuffs ,infact he was doing things wholeheartedly...enjoying each and every little thing which he does for his daughter.

A - papa...?

R- haa beta,

A- can't you sit quite for sometime ? How many times to tell you papa?

She asked with a frown and he just smiled palming her head .

R- ok meri boss ! Bass let me check the catering work for once ,haan beta?

A- nahi ! I'll do it . Aap jaayiye ,it's our charu's wedding papa, shouldn't you just sit and enjoy watching everything? Baitiye, maa kahan hai? She must be roaming somewhere too, you both are so much like the other in this ! Teek hai, I'll see to her but don't you just move from here .

She ordered her papa ,he tried objecting when she shook .

A- no papa, I'll see to everything. Fine ,that's it .

Her father looked at her amazed, his little daughter wasn't the same little girl anymore . A big grown up woman she is , he had always thanked God for blessing him with her . If not she who had withdrawn her savings and supported him, this wedding would have been a tough spot for him . His daughter may seem like one who speaks more ,who acts like they merely care for things but she is the one to act mature and responsible at times when required. Even charu is unaware that it is her sister's money which is being spent for her marriage ,as annika had asked him not to tell her .

She was definitely a kind , an hidden gem . An innocent soul to be treasured!

Shivaay was checking for his mails and messages for once before the wedding as he knew that there might be no chance to find time during the wedding and the rituals following. Omru had already left to the mandap .

He was swiping all the messages one by one when he noticed a message from charu .

His eyes grew wide centering the pupil when he read her message .

" I'm sorry , I don't want this wedding . I don't want to marry you .I'm very sorry shivaay , I'm going. Sorry ."

The next second there was a crashing noise ,as his mobile went into pieces hitting the wall. Within no seconds he rushed to charu's room .

S- charuka , charuka...

His voice was so rough , as though he actually roared .

Annika who just came there to accompany charu to the mandap stood baffled on watching shivaay shouting there infront of the door .Since it was time for the wedding ,everyone were at the venue instead this duo .

A- shivaay? Kya huwa?

She was about to touch his shoulders when he turned at once . She was shook for a moment on witnessing his dark shaded eyes which screamed his rage .

S- charu kahan hai ? Where is she?

He shouted harsh ,and she moved a step back.

A- she must be inside, why ? What happened?

She stammered and behaved shocked when she saw him to bang his entire self on the door hardly .

A- shiv...shivaay , what ...?

She couldn't put words as he literally behaved a maniac.

Pushing the door wide when it broke open ,both entered inside . Gazing every nook and corner of the room ,both stayed shocked on not finding charu .

A- maybe she has left to... the... venue .

She terribly stammered in fear of his reaction and he looked at her as if he was passing invisible daggers on her .

S- pagal ho tum ? Can't you see that ?

He shouted indicating the small note which was stuck on the mirror .

" Annika mein jaa rahi hoon ,I'm sorry. I don't want this marriage "

Annika stood rooted infront of the mirror still trying to register what she has just seen . Sweat surrounded her face as she crushed her fingers in tension.

He stood traversing his eyes alternatively on various things ,as his mind was throughly jammed up with one question . What was he going to do now ?

A- shivaay , my sister would never do this . She ...

S- just shut up annika ! Your damn innocent sister has messaged me saying that she's leaving and she doesn't want to marry me. Ab kya bologi?

She shivered hearing his roar ,and gulped deep.

He crushed his fist tight, thinking of ways to sort the situation but stood clueless as he could never take chances when it comes to his family's reputation . He has grown up like this, being the eldest son he had been always taught to put his family first over everything . He could never think of anything beyond it even if he wants to, that's what they've inculcated in him from childhood.

In a situation like this, he clearly knew what would be media's response if the news leaks out .

One the other side ,he was extremely disappointed and grudged over charu for letting him down . He thought that being his best friend , she would also play a good wife and an ideal daughter in law. But whatever she has done now is beyond limit, she had literally betrayed and broken his trust . He blamed himself for trusting her , maybe he was so truthful in their friendship that he leastly expected this from her .

His mind quarrelled to find an immediate solution because, according to him ,anything and everything for his family's prestige .

' nahi , shaadi mei koi gadpad nahi honi chahiye. Everything must look fine ,just ...fine. Nahi tho...nahi! Aisa nahi hona chahiye '

His thoughts ran around his mind ,when his eyes caught the sight of her who stood back facing him .

She swifted back to face him when he pulled her elbow from behind. She watched him with fear ,to be clear it wasn't actually fear rather a kind of guilt as because of her sister, he was suffering. Indeed , she was worried for charu too . Where is she ?

He closed his eyes controlling himself to compose his tone ,

S- annika , there's no other option . I can never see my family facing humiliations ,you know right ? Media ...guests sab hai neeche , I don't want any drama infront of them ,so I want you to cooperate.

Once again her fear scale rised ,

'Why is he sounding so calm ? An hot head like him can never act so normal in a situation like this '

She thought .

A- I ...didn't get you shivaay ,

S- be my bride.... and get married to me .

He delivered a span of interval between his words , pushing each word after watching her changing reactions. And she remained horrified listening to his words . She looked at him passing a complete shock .

A- what ...?!

S- we have to do this, for the sake of our families.

He stated sounding strict, and she still wasn't out from her shocked moment which prolonged still.

She jolted away from his hold and moved few steps back for him to near her gradually.

A- nahi shivaay , ye galat hai . And I ain't going to do this. No !

She shook her head continuously and he turned his head  gritting his teeth hard, which she noticed.

S- annika ...don't test my patience. Just do as I say ,

He sounded dominating which she certainly hated now ,

'How can he just behave like this ? Was it everything about him only? Don't I have rights to decide for myself?'

She asked to herself and looked at him ,glaring .

A- nahi shivaay ,

She muttered and the next second she felt his closed fist near her face as he had just punched the wall hard .

The red blood dropped slowly, she looked terrified witnessing those sharp orbs changing all shades of something dark ready to vanquish her through his mere sight .

He behaved a devil !

S- can't you understand?

He shouted bending her hand and holding it behind her back, which rerversly pushed her infront ,for her body to hit his chest with a jerk .

Her frown increased on watching his intensified rage which was all visible through those demonized eyes .

She lifted her chin a little high when he crushed her wrist in his tight hold.

A- you can't force me shivaay .

She somehow managed to behave strong ,as his hold was just hurting her bad.

S- force? You said that you love me right ? Tho phir kya huwa?

He asked pushing her wrist on her back which automatically made her seek him for balance .

Her narrow frowns deviated back at once his words hit her straight.

Her anger raised it's peak and immediately she wiggled her hand from his hold and pushed him back by hitting his chest .

A- what sort of mentality you have shivaay ? Mera pyaar koi substitute nahi hai ,ki ye nahi tho vo ...nahi hai ! You thought that I'd take advantage of this situation right ? Galat hai shivaay , I was happy that you understand me like none else par...par you ,you didn't.

Her words contained so much of her sudden rage and her disappointment that he could actually feel her eyes glistening . He stood silent ,while she continued.

A- how can you even think like this shivaay ? Do I look an option to you , ki jab chaho choose karo?If I had thought of marrying you somehow , I wouldn't have waited till now. My only priority would have been your feelings ,agar tum bhi mujse pyaar karthe thei na ...? I myself would have stopped the wedding and I'd have talked to our families , uske baadh mein banoongi tera bride ,wife ,lover sab! I have no fear for anyone shivaay, if only you had loved me too!

She seemed so fierce and determined in her statement as she had actually held his collar harshly , making him go nil of any reply . Because he knew ,whatever she said was true. She was a girl who gives respect to feelings , he had already known it when she didn't even approach him with love after he had rejected once . She was definitely not like one he thought girls would actually be , selfish ...or taking advantage of situations...rather she was a woman of her own principles of life especially ...of love .

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped 💘

Precap

....... fill the blank;)

So how was it ?

Honest reviews plss ,

What would have happened to charu?

What do you think about our fierce queen?

Give some views so that I'll know what you think.

Try my other books if possible.

Many didn't want me to end Reaching out to him , but  I did it as it was meant to be that way from the start  . But don't worry, this book might turn out a good alternate source for it.

I may update ROTH's epilogue, if you all want:)

Plss vote and comment if you like my story 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 16K 36
The love story of ASP Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Vardan Trivedi.How he made her fall in his love after marriage!
32.4K 2.4K 5
*COMPLETED*☑ Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated ❤️ What happens when Shivaay loses his memory and Anika takes advantage of the situation and brin...
148K 11.1K 71
When Love is stronger than death..
42.7K 3.6K 19
Anika has lost her memory and wants to leave but Shivaay wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their l...