He knows I'm into Hentai (Vko...

By cookie_n_tea

Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theori... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (M)
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six (m)
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
Epilogue
Lord of Seoul (new book!)

thirteen

8.9K 492 309
By cookie_n_tea

Jungkook and Taehyung wrestled on jungkook's bed playfully. Jungkook trying to get Taehyung under him but Taehyung was being a brat today. Not like jungkook wasn't enjoying this behaviour of him but it just took him by surprise as Taehyung was pretending that the entire prior week did not even happen. Taehyung goofed around with him at school, even dragging him to the janitor's closet to make out with him claiming that he's feeling horny and needs to relieve. Jungkook of course didn't mind it, enjoying their secret meetings himself. He just had that particular 'why' in the back of his mind.

Taehyung finally gave in and kissed jungkook, pressed under the muscled boy with his hands in his hair while jungkook's held his waist. However, he was still being a tease by not opening his mouth no matter how many times jungkook licked his lower lip.

"Stop teasing me.." jungkook murmured against Taehyung's lips. 

"You're supposed to be studying for your make-up test." Taehyung placed his index finger on jungkook's lips and pushed him away slightly.

"You're supposed to help me when I'm stressed, not add more to it."

"Correction, I'm supposed to help you when you're horny."

"C'mon.." jungkook whined kissing the corner of Taehyung's lips. "Please.."

Taehyung kissed him again though still not granting his wish.

"Open your mouth!" Jungkook was getting irritated by his teasing so he sneaked his hand down giving Taehyung's groin a quick squeeze.

Taehyung gasped at the sudden jolt of electricity through his body. Hand flying out and landing on jungkook's veiny arm to stop him. While jungkook took this opportunity to enter his tongue into Taehyung's mouth making him groan. They spent the next few minutes like this, battling for dominance with jungkook ultimately becoming the winner and squeezing Taehyung's groin lightly every now and then.

"You're such a cheater." Taehyung breathed out when they parted away.

"As if you didn't enjoy it." Jungkook smirked, getting up and grabbing his bag.

"So. What's this I hear about you and Jennie?" Taehyung asked grabbing a pillow and placing it on his lap.

"Jealous?"

"Curious."

"Well, she's tutoring me for my test. Nothing much. Why?"

"Ohh... I see.. but then, why were you so awkward when I came to your class last period?"

"I don't really know. I mean, Jennie and I used to be good friends but now I feel like she might bite me anytime. She's so... Stiff!"

Taehyung laughed but quickly covered his mouth when jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"What! I'm serious! She looks fucking scary to me!" Jungkook exclaimed but it only made Taehyung laugh more.

"Oh my god, if you only you knew the truth!"

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh.. okay!" Taehyung threw the pillow away from his lap and got on his knees pulling jungkook closer so that he's sitting on the bed facing him.

"But! You didn't hear this from me okay?" Jungkook nodded. "So, Kim Jennie has a crush on you but she obviously didn't tell you because you were her best friends boyfriend. Now, she's been asked to tutor you but Lisa told her not to because girls hold grudges right? But Jennie doesn't want to see you fail and wants to help you without upsetting her friend! Also, she might want to bite you but not to hurt you, get it?"

Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at jungkook who looked at him with wide eyes. This was some new information for him. Yes it's true that he used to hangout with Jennie but that was because of his ex girlfriend jisoo who's also Lisa's friend. People just assumed jungkook was dating Jennie after his break up with jisoo but that was only until he started dating Lisa. Even though it was a rumour, some still believe they were dating.

"That's so weird. Wow. I never knew Jennie likes me!"

"Isn't it obvious? Her entire girl group liked you and you've dated each and every one of them! Poor Jennie must have felt left out!" Taehyung said sarcastically, chuckling at jungkook's expression.

"Sureee and by the way, you're such a fucking gossip queen!"

"Hey... That's rude.." Taehyung narrowed his eyes at jungkook withdrawing himself from jungkook's proximity.

"You should've seen yourself just now. You were totally in that 'gonna spill the tea' mode! God! That was hilarious!" It was jungkook's turn to laugh now and Taehyung's turn to scowl.

"Fuck off!" Taehyung yelled throwing a pillow at jungkook.

"Alright alright!" Jungkook composed himself. "So what now? I'm failing again because Jennie won't teach me?"

"Well no. Not unless you study yourself. And besides, history is easy."

"And damn boring!" Jungkook laid down on the bed horizontally, arms speed out and eyes closed, sighing in defeat.

Taehyung bit his lips and slowly climbed on jungkook who smirked but still kept his eyes closed. He kissed jungkook's neck, licking and sucking on a particular spot that made jungkook moan. Taehyung's lips travelled down once he was satisfied with the bruise on jungkook's neck. He went down and down and down almost climbing off the bed. Jungkook's eyes snapped open when Taehyung reached his belt and he propped himself on his elbows.

"Tae what are you doing?" Jungkook's eyebrows were frowned in concern because Taehyung had not given him a blow job in a while, only hand job because he wasn't ready yet.

"Giving you a snippet." Taehyung said huskily looking up at jungkook. "Of what I'd do if you passed your test."

Taehyung captured jungkook's clothed cock in his mouth making jungkook groan and throw his head back. The pleasure was there only for a second before Taehyung climbed up, grabbing jungkook's face and smashing their lips together. Jungkook fell back wrapping his hands around Taehyung's waist and kissing him roughly.

"Damn! That test went well!" Jungkook's friends cheered for him as they stepped out of their school.

"I'm proud of you man!" Eunwoo patted his back. "Now, where are you giving us the treat?"

"No where. I'm going home!" Jungkook grinned while all his friends scowled.

"That's not fair kook we helped you study! We deserve a reward!" Mingyu protested, being joined by Mark and yugyeom.

"That you do, but not today. I have something planned with Taehyung and I'm fucking excited about it." Jungkook rubbed his hands together turning around to walk ahead only to be pulled back harshly. He widened his eyes when a car zoomed passed him.

"Will you ever fucking look at the road!" Mark yelled hitting jungkook on the back of his head.

"Sorry..." Jungkook murmured.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as he came running to the group of boys who greeted him with the same enthusiasm.

"Alright let's go!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand to pull him towards the direction of his house but was stopped by Taehyung.

"Sorry jungkook I can't come today." He said making jungkook frown. "I have a group project with jaebum and taemin for which I need to be at school."

"That's not fair! You said you would-"

"Stop cribbing. I'm meeting you tomorrow again." Taehyung rolled his eyes and jungkook let him go.

"Fine. But why Taemin? You know he's close to jimin right?" Jungkook said, in a serious tone now. "What if he brings jimin to your meet up place?"

"He won't."

"How are you so su-"

"Jungkook. I'll be fine. Don't worry."

Taehyung smiled at him which made jungkook melt instantly.

"Okay. Cool. Just, take care of yourself yeah?"

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." Taehyung kissed jungkook's cheek then waved everyone goodbye before walking back inside. Jungkook sighed looking at his friends who were giving him questioning looks.

"That was a pretty brave move for a closeted gay." Yugyeom commented.

"Shut up. Now let's go for that treat." Jungkook said half-heartedly. Though he was with his friends his mind was still stuck on Taehyung and what he would be doing right now.

On the other hand, Taehyung sat inside the school library refering various books to pick a topic for their science project. Jaebum was there too looking through books and newspapers, only Taemin still hadn't shown up. Someone's phone buzzed and Jaebum realizes it's his, quickly taking it out and reading the text.

"Uh Taehyung?" Jaebum called.

"Yeah."

"Taemin won't be able to come today. He has some emergency."

"Oh okay. We'll select a topic and send it to him."

"Sure."

Silence fell upon them once again as they quietly continued to do their work but that was only until jaebum decided to be brave and sit next to Taehyung grabbing his attention. He kept opening and closing his mouth trying to spill the words but was failing miserably.

"Do you want to tell me something?" Taehyung asked, looking at jaebum with innocent doe eyes not realising that he was killing him.

"I-I just wanted t-to ask you s-something."

"Alright. Go ahead."

"Well uh, Taehyung- you- you're like- nice! Yeah you're very nice."

Taehyung stared at jaebum with confusion making him more nervous.

"Jaebum, what is it? Tell me the truth."

Jaebum sighed.

"Listen Taehyung, don't take this the wrong way but um.. I know.. I know you're gay."

Taehyung's eyes widened when jaebum uttered these words almost falling from his seat.

"You're wrong-"

"It's okay Taehyung, I'm not judging, I just- I like you. A lot." Jaebum's sudden confession made Taehyung's heart drop to his stomach. "I know you have your issues with jimin but I really really like you and I know you're still closeted, I am too! So you don't have to worry about us going public or anything."

"Jaebum I don't-"

"I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend. I'm just asking you to give me permission to court you."

"What?" Taehyung felt something blossom inside of him. Something about the traditional way of moving forward always appealed to Taehyung. Taking things slow and keeping the relationship soft. It was what he liked the most. But unfortunately it didn't last longer with jimin.

"You can decide whether you want to be with me or not and I promise I won't mind even if you reject me. Just let me show you how you deserve to be treated."

"But I'm-" in a relationship with jungkook? Ha! What a lie!

What jungkook and Taehyung have is just lust. So there's no need for him to dwell on his feelings. And besides, he himself told jungkook that he's only attracted to the things they do. So now when he's getting the chance to experience a real relationship with no hidden sexual desire, then why is he hesitating? Jungkook wouldn't be bothered by his relationship with jaebum because he didn't have any feelings for Taehyung in the first place! This is the best opportunity to move on from jungkook and be with someone who truly adores him.

"Okay."

"Really?!" Jaebum exclaimed and Taehyung nodded. "Thank you so much!"

Jaebum hugged Taehyung to which he hesitantly responded. He sighed cursing himself in his mind because he knew this wasn't right! What the fuck is he thinking!

No! This will work out!

This has to work out!

Hey! Thank you so much for reading! Please do vote if you liked it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.8K 24
jimin was dangerously addicted to a skimpy girl who posted videos online, but his classmate, kim taehyung, suspiciously wears the same tights and ski...
485 25 4
namjoon wants to make a gay version of the kama sutra. somehow he manages to convince his roommate and a few of their friends to help model for him...
3.3K 226 20
The story where jungkook is a simple and poor boy and have a intense wish to become a billinior with out doing a extrem heard work. in one sentence h...
975 41 17
"We're two different types of people, Jimin. He likes sex and drugs; I like theater and tea. Trust me, we'd never date." Except they would; they do...