The Runt & The Alpha

By WaattyAriiaa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meet Layla Anderson runt of the pack. In most packs runts are taken care of, protected. Altho... More

‼️Author's Note‼️
• Cast List •
• Cast List 2 •
Chapter 1- Layla Anderson.
Chapter 2- Landon Carter.
Chapter 3- Mate.
Chapter 4- Mine.
Chapter 5- Doctor.
Chapter 6- Happy Birthday.
Chapter 7- My Room.
Chapter 8- She's Perfect.
Chapter 9- Layla's Past.
Chapter 10- Her Battle's.
Chapter 11- Moon Goddess.
Chapter 12- Landon's Time.
Chapter 13- You're okay.
Chapter 14- His Office.
Chapter 15- Sara.
Chapter 16- Luna.
Chapter 17- Too Late.
Chapter 18- The Great Gatsby.
Chapter 19- Mia.
Chapter 21- Storm & Pain.
Chapter 22- Blurred Emotions.
Chapter 23- Zach.
Chapter 24- The talk.
Chapter 25- Thank You.
Chapter 26- Happy.
Chapter 27- Me.
Chapter 28- More.
Chapter 29- It's Okay.
Chapter 30- Animal Farm.
Chapter 31- William.
Chapter 32- I Knew It.
Chapter 33- Say It Again.
Chapter 34- Brad.
Chapter 35- I Did It.
Chapter 36- Then Don't.
Chapter 37- You're My First.
‼️Announcement‼️
Chapter 38- I Want Her.
Chapter 39- Layla's Day Out.
Chapter 40- Unexpected Events.
Chapter 41- Love.
Chapter 42- Forever.
Chapter 43- The Luna.
Chapter 44- In Love.
Chapter 45- Escaped Rouges.
Chapter 46- Anderson.
Chapter 47- Family.
Chapter 48- Ceremony.
Chapter 49- Home.
Chapter 50- Alpa & Luna.
Chapter 51- A Good Day.
Chapter 52- Grey Wolf.
Chapter 53- Chester.
Chapter 54- Sincerely.
Chapter 55- Stressed.
Chapter 56- Saved.
Chapter 57- Kade.
Chapter 58- Agony.
Chapter 59- Never Again.
Chapter 60- Consequences.
Chapter 61- Hold Me.
Chapter 62- Anger.
Chapter 63- Calm.
Chapter 64- Announcements.
Chapter 65- Merry Christmas.
Chapter 66- Storm.
Chapter 67- Hope.
Chapter 68- Him.
Chapter 69- My Angel.
Chapter 70- Time.
Chapter 71- Pups.
Chapter 72- Ruri & Jarek.
Chapter 73- Planning & Tradition.
Chapter 74- Layla Carter.
Official Goodbye.
HELLO :)

Chapter 20- Bad person.

110K 2.5K 401
By WaattyAriiaa

Layla's pov

It was huge.

'I'm sure it will be.' Mia's teasing voice echoed in my head as my cheeks reddened at that, that kiss sure did something to her.

In an instant I tuned out her words and the whole thought before, taking in the bathroom. There were two sinks with mini black towels on each of them. In white cursive was 'Luna' and 'Alpha' both perfectly folded, untouched. There was a bath in the far corner with a few steps. Though my eyes traveled back to the towel on the sink. 'Luna'

As I approached the sink, my hands brushed over the soft material. Inside my heart was pounding, this was just all too good to be true. Yet here I am with a towel that says 'Luna' and it couldn't be more true. I know I shouldn't, I know he said not to but, I'm just a runt. To Landon I seemed obviously much more than that but, I haven't always been the first choice so it's hard to let go and trust him fully on it.

Right now, I did know he made me feel safe more than anything. I reached over to grab the toothbrush that was neatly placed inside a holder. After I started to brush my teeth, I tucked some hair behind my ear and smiled to myself thinking about the kiss we shared before this. My eyes caught my own in the mirror as I noticed something different.

The green in my eyes seemed to hold a slight twinkle and didn't look so tired per usual. For once there was a flush in my cheeks instead of cuts and bruises. I didn't feel any pain though, thanks to Mia, my ribs were completely healed. My bruises were also fading and the cuts on my wrists were slowly healing. The best part, no hand print bruises on my neck from Brad.

In the moment I wondered what Landon did to them or considering their still in the cells. That's the thing were they even there still, had he killed them?

'God I hope so' Mia hissed in pure distaste but, I disagreed.

If I really thought about it, sure they do deserve every ounce of pain that I went through. Yet being the person who goes through it, I wouldn't ever wish it on anyone else, not even them. Though, knowing what I've heard about Landon and his cruel ways, I'd say he thinks otherwise. I just wouldn't ever want to see him become like them, ever.

After finishing my teeth I put the toothbrush back in it's holder to cup my hands underneath the faucet. I let warm water run onto my hands before washing my face. The towel caught my eyes again as I picked it up and read the word in my head once again.

'Luna'

The towel covered my vision as I dried my face, next I ended up finding a comb by his sink which I used to brush my messy hair. I remembered he told me I could use anything I wanted, that was sweet. Once I seemed presentable I walked out and downstairs, following his scent. Where a back of a girl met my vision, she had seemed to be making coffee. My heart beat increased as my confusion, who was she, it definitely wasn't Audrey.

My first thought was, is this girl a good or bad person?

Just then she turned and locked eyes with me, "And you are?" her head tilted to the side and her eyebrows scrunched together, her brunette bangs moving as well.

For a second it seemed like I forgot my name, my hands became sweaty and I choked. My eyes scanned over her attire, she had on blue scrubs with a stethoscope around her neck. Just like a doctor would have.

The girl moved from the coffee maker to the counter leaning over, "You're that runt girl aren't you, Paul told me about you, you're supposed to be the luna?" she said, 'your' with disgust which made my eyes widen, only pushing me further into my anxiety.

Bad person, got it.

'Who the hell is she, it's okay Layla, Landon's upstairs whoever this is, he won't let hurt you.' she said, with a soft tone in my head just like she'd do when the boys would abuse me.

Right, right, Landon is upstairs.

"You know frankly you're just a runt, I'm surprised he hasn't rejected you already." her voice brought me back to reality as she slowly walked around the counter, my feet rooted to the spot.

I noticed how her blue eyes flickered between black and blue. This was not good, what have I done to get her so angry already, that her wolf wants to come out.

"Maybe he's just faking it to hurt you, then he'll reject you, it makes sense." she mumbled the last bit to herself and my eyes widen.

For a minute, I found myself thinking that too, was he just faking it?

Suddenly she was right in front of me, "I have been here four times a month to take care after Landon's sick mother." she hissed angrily, "Checking on her even watching her for him, and I've found myself not doing it for her but, for him and just because your his mate, you're not going to ruin that." she crazily ranted before a growl was heard and my vision blurred.

My foot tripped over the step and I fell to my back from her push, feeling my head connect with the ground. Pain enveloped my head as I groaned from the sudden impact. My ears rang loudly and tears came to my eyes involuntarily. After a second, I heard muffled yelling before it cleared and I slowly sat up. When my eyes opened I couldn't believe the sight in front of me, something I'd never want to see.

Landon was holding the girl by the neck, pressing her against the wall. Audrey was yelling for her son to stop but, his anger was just rolling off in waves. Even from this length I felt it, my emotions were just as haywire. I was scared to see Landon so mad, it reminded me of just what he's capable of. The anger seemed to all be directed to the whimpering girl, he had in his grasp.

"Layla." Audrey's faint voice yelled to me, I looked behind me to see her only half ways on the stairs, "He won't listen to me now, tell him to stop." she stated, her eyes were alert and she seemed in shock.

I want to tell him to stop as well, this was just all to unreal. To be truthful, I was scared. So scared, that I made no sound at all. It was amazing that I could find any piece inside of me, that felt it was okay to speak amidst the craziness.

"L-Landon." The sound of my voice was a mere breath, and lower than I'd expected it to come out.

At first I didn't think he heard me in his growling state, those once gorgeous hazel eyes now in a swirl of black. In that moment he snapped his head towards me so fast I flinched. It had dawned on me that this was the first I've said his name, his features seemed to relax more but, it didn't help. In a second he growled turning back to the girl, he seemed to be having a debate with himself.

With a shaky breathe I began to get up slowly as I eyed him, the girls eyes were wide, sounds of distress coming from her.

"I-I'm okay." I whispered to his shaking form, he looked back over to me, his charcoal eyes scanning me before his eyes started to change.

They swirled into a hazel color and he shook his head, placing the girl down with a stunned expression. It looked like he was in just as much shock, his eyes found mine and they held such conflict behind them. Before he brought them upwards to his moms direction. I was just shaken up, I needed my room, my tiny room. Then again Landon seemed so vulnerable, in a state I hadn't seen him in, maybe he needed me.

'Go to mate' she said, as if knowing how I felt towards him but, my fear overpowered anything right now.

"Go home, Rachel." Mrs. Carter spoke through the silent air, "You won't need to be returning."

So that was her name, I dropped my head to look at the ground feeling his heated stare. Did I always have to be put in this position, the victim. Footsteps were heard then a door closing, I genuinely didn't know what to do. I felt his gaze on me, yet nothing. Then I heard footsteps again, the door opened and it slammed, making me jump.

When I looked up, I seen Landon was gone.

~~~~

Hello everyone, I'm so so so so sorry for slow updates, but, starting today I'm going to be writing and updating a lot more since well everyone's pretty much on lockdown so why not.

In regards to that I hope you all are doing good and are staying healthy.

How do you think Landon's feels now that he's broken his golden rule? How about Layla and Audrey?

Do you think this will affect Layla's and Landon's progress?

Where did Landon go?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, have a good day/night/ afternoon ily!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.3K 32
*• POV IS IN BOTH MALE AND FEMALE•* •• Any similarity to a different story is a complete coincidence! I thought of this story on my own.•• 18 year ol...
173K 3.5K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...