We'll protect you (Book 1) ||...

By MeeraDixit

(Zainourry story with omega harry ) Harry was a male omega which was rare to happen cause there were mainly f... More

Authors Note
New Beginning
Goodbyes
First Day Of University
Louis
Speechless
Speechless-2
Plan's for the meeting
"Oops","Hi"
Gemma's approval
Falling ill
Harry's little magic
Meeting Anne
Reasons and confession
Secret's out
The past
Alex
The first kiss
(Not an update)
I Love you too..
The date
The date -2
Alex's problems
Protection
Insecurities
THE ROSE DAY๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
Disputes
Advises and suggestions
Apologies and Reunion
Guardian Angel
The promise ring
Helpless Alphas
Meeting Stan
Trust
Boxing Harry
๐Ÿ”Ž Detective Harry ๐Ÿ”
Alone time
Walking in the woods
Handcuffs and The Ring
โšฝThe Football Matchโšฝ
(not an update )
The Party
Kidnapped
Finding Harry
Howl of cry
Casting the spell off
Collecting Evidence
Prank and Water Fight
Truth and Trust
Heartbroken
sorry guys
sorry guys (again)
Harry's Note
Car accident
He is back !!!
Accident or a planned murder?
Start it all over again
The Truth
Physo/Stalker
The Head Boy
A Helping Hand
Friendship
Forgiven?
๐Ÿถ The best pet ๐Ÿถ
Save me
The King's Arrival
The swimming pool
Bonding
{not an update}
Problems
Anger / Worry
The Future ?
Disguise
Explosion
Adieu ?
Arrival of the evil
His next step ..
Next right step
The new place
Chance to escape ?
Choice to make
Surprise
The twin omega
Choose the right path
Saviour
Trust yourself
Out of control
Sacrifice
๐Ÿ‘ฃ The Blackfoot Clan ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
First attack
Second attack
Wait ... What ?!
And so we meet ..
The final war
A heartbreaking farewell
Welcome back !!!
VACATION
Malabami Beach ๐Ÿ˜‰
A chaotic day (nothing new)
Never ending problems
๐ŸŽ“The Graduation ceremony ๐ŸŽ“
๐Ÿ”žEpilogue-1 ๐Ÿ”ž
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
(Extra chapter)
A/n
Book 2 Published !!!!!

The surprise gift

1.4K 54 127
By MeeraDixit

{A/n you should watch the above video . I died from the cuteness ... Anyways back to the story .}

Next morning nick woke up with a heavy heart . It was Harry's birthday today but he has this feeling in his heart that he might not be able to make it as special as he wants . He still remember when they were young nick used to prepare for Harry's birthday a month prior . He didn't do anything grant or something that would cost a lot of money because he know his harry . He knows harry loves to celebrate among the people he love. He does not like expensive gifts , a whole hearted wish from a loved ones is enough .

That's why it's always to hard to give harry any type of gift . He wants harry to understand that he knows him completely , that he understands harry and his choices . Thats why he had thought of a perfect gift for his love.

But for that he need to find harry first . For past twenty minutes he is trying to find harry but he is nowhere to be seen neither is anyone of his gang member . Where is everyone ??

After searching every corner of his house and cursing the architecture of the big mansion a thousand times he finally remember a place that none other omega would probably go other than harry . He went in the basement which ones used to be a torture chamber and now is converted into a exercise/gym room . As soon as he entered he heard a loud cheer of Harry's name . So everyone was here ..

After tearing through the crowd nick finally came near harry who was currently having a arm wrestling match with Michael . A smile came on Nick's face seeing harry in black jeans and tank top covered in sweat , a look of concentration on his face making him look a ten times more sexy and luring . A good thing about nick loving harry is that no one else dares to look at harry that way and even if they do they won't dare to make a move on him . Nick has left the gang business , he has not forgotten how to kill .

"What is happening here .."

"Shhh can't you see how tense the atmosphere is !!" Spenser whisper yelled eyes fixed on harry and fingers crossed not even bothering to see whom he was talking to .

Everything happened in slow motion as harry finally dropped Mick's arm with a bang , his biceps was burning red with all the muscles and veins popping out . At the moment they are not even sure did Mick lost because of Harry's strength or because of the look of harry and the aura harry was displaying right now . Harry jumped up in air with a big smile on his face after he won . Everyone around was cheering his name while nick had a proud smile on his face .

"You are a very bad brother and supporter Spence .." mick said hitting spenser on the head when he saw him cheering for harry and not for his own brother aka mick .

"I am sorry do i know you ?" Spenser replied in a sassy tone .

"You brat .. " mick went after spencer but spencer ran and hide behind harry seeking for protection .

"Spencer come out and say sorry . You should treat you elder brother with respect ." Harry said in a strict yet soft voice as if he was talking to a kid . Everyone was surprised when Spencer actually listented to harry and apologized to mick .

After that every one went their own way after seeing their leader in front of them smiling at harry . Nick went near harry with a small towel in his hand as he said ,

"You know , Spencer never listens to anyone . How did you changed him so fast .."

Harry just shrugged in response taking the towel wiping his sweat off .

"I am going to the kitchen to cook something ." Harry said but before he could take a step forward nick hugged him from behind .

"What are you doing . Let me go , I am still wet from the sweat ." Harry said trying to wiggle out of Nick's hold but with no luck at all . After a lot of struggle harry finally gave up and let's nick hold him as much as he like .

"Happy birthday hazza ..."

Nick said as he turned harry around to face him and kissed his forehead soflty . Harry just looked at him in response ,

"Thank you nick . Now let me go . I have some work to do .." harry said but nick didn't loose his hold on Harry's waist .

"Come with me , I want to take you somewhere ." Nick said and harry was surprised . Last time he went out of this mansion was when they went for shopping and that didn't turn out well . Now going out again , he is not very sure about it .

"Don't think too much love . Take it as a birthday gift from me , I am sure you will love it . Just promise me you will not run away from me ."

Harry was still unsure but nodded his head anyways ,

"I want to hear it from your mouth babe. Please promise me you will not leave me alone .."

"Okay , okay . I promise , happy now ?" Harry replied with a sigh .

Nick finally released his hold on harry and took his hand placing a kiss at the back of his palm softly .

"Very happy ."

Before going out harry asked Spencer to take the food he made to the omega upstairs . Today morning he had found out that everyone in this house knew about that omega thing but never dared to say a thing . They also said that they had never seen his face as he always kept his head down that's why they didn't knew how he looked like. Harry wanted to be angry at them but then again he has no right to be as they all have known each other for like only three - four weeks . How fast does times runs...

Harry was surprised to see that this time nick only took one car in which they would go and the rest would stay back . Initially only nick and harry were supposed to go but Spencer insisted to leave with them and Mick followed Spencer worried for his safety hence now there were four of them in the car with nick as the driver driving to an unknown place .

Nick had requested or in a way begged harry to put a blind fold on saying that it was suprise and he didn't want to spoil it . Finally harry agreed , so currently he was in the front seat of the car with an blindfold on . He didn't know why but he was having this nervous feeling in his stomach , something was gonna happen but what ? Good or bad ?

After was felt Like hours the car came to a stop . Harry went out of the car with help of nick and now they were standing in front of Nick's supposedly surprise gift . The feeling in his stomach kept on growing as his hands started to shake a bit , he was getting the feeling as if he should cry and smile at the same time but why . What is happening ..

"Baby , I am taking the blindfold off your eyes but before that remember what you promised me . You can't leave me alone .." harry heard nick say and you could tell how nervous he was through the way his voice shaked a bit . Harry nodded softly trying to calm his heart which was beating faster than Normal . He heard nick sigh softly before the black cloth in front of his eyes were taken off .

The first thing harry saw was Nick's sacred and nervous face in front of him . His hands kept in twitching as his eyes stared at harry as if looking for the reassurance his heart needed . Harry titled his head slightly at Nick's strange behavior but didn't say anything . After what felt like century nick finally said ,

"Harry birthday harry , I hope you like your gift .." and with that he moved away from Harry's vision .

Behind him was a house , a home that harry was well aware of . The home where all this worries , problems , misers everything disappeared . A home where he had his parents waiting for him . A home where his sister was spending day and night awake in search for him . A home where his alphas were lying unconscious with only the will of waking up to his face. A home where all his Friends came daily to ask about his whereabouts . He home where alex and Kendall spend nights crying because of his absence . Yes it was his home where he wanted to return more than anything else . A home inside which harry can find his whole world .

He turned to nick with a surprised , shocked and stunned look on his face. His mouth was open a bit but he didn't care to notice. His vision was blurry because of the tears that covered his eyes , he wanted to say a lot of things but couldn't utter a word . Nick smiled kindly at him as he moved forward wiping Harry's unshed tears away .

"I know harry you never celebrate your birthday without your family . Yes it's true that I want you and will do anything or everything I can to keep you with me but I can assure you one thing. For that I will never make you suffer . If celebrating your birthday with your loved ones make you happy then so be it . The only thing I want is for you to be beside me , to be with me . So my beloved , this is my present to you . A chance to meet your family .. but remember what you promised , you can't run away from me because even I don't know what I will do if you did so .."

Harry nodded with tears in his eyes that were falling down continuously . He went near nick and gave him a big hug as if to say thank you . Thank you for understanding him, thank you for respecting his choice , thank you for letting harry meet his family . Nick hugged back harry trying to hold his tears back . He does not know why but he has this urge to cry . Maybe because he is sacred to lose harry again , he knows harry will never break his promise but he is still afraid . Afraid to let go of the hand that hold his life in it .

Nick patted harry back saying ,
"C'mon go inside . I will wait for you right here ok . Come back to me soon . I love you .. I really do .."

Nick whispered the last part . Harry again nodded his head wiping the tears of his face . He moved towards the door but then nick caught his wrist looking him desperately . He didn't say anything but his eyes said a thousand words . Harry kept looking at him without trying to free his hand . After some second nick lets Harry's hand go with only one thing written all over his face
'I will be waiting for you...'

Harry took a last glance at them before going towards the door . He went to knock on the door but decided against it . He took the house key they hide under the doormat for emergencies and opened the door going inside quietly. The first thing he smelt was the sweet fragrance his mom sprays all over the house . A small smile came on his lips as he looked around the place ,
'I am home..'

As soon as he entered the house small paddles could be heard as dusty ran at the speed of light towards harry with his tounge hanging down . He barked at his master and went as far as biting his fingers lightly as a punishment for disappearing for so long . Harry softly caressed his fur as the animal purred happily ,
"Shhh , you gotta stay quite bud . We can't let everyone know I am here . Lets surprise them .."

And as usual dusty barked at his master but this time very softly as if he understands the mission they were on.

Harry then went inside the kitchen cause he knew if he could find his mom anywhere in the house then it would be the kitchen. As he excepted anne was inside the kitchen cooking something humming softly to herself . Harry stood beside the wall watching her from behind with a smile on his face not disturbing her . After doing whatever she was doing anne turned back with a plate in her hand only to drop it in shock as she saw harry behind her . Her immediate reaction was to cover her mouth and start crying ..

"Mum , c'mon are you that sad to see me here ." Harry said teasingly while going near his emotional mom .

Anne took Harry's face in between her palms kissing every inch of Harry's face while crying symontaniouly . She hugged her son close to her heart creasing his cruls softly ,

"My baby , my sunshine . How are you ?? They didn't hurt you , did they ... Are you eating properly nowadays , No ofcoarse you are not. Look how thin you have become . My poor bab-"

"Mom , calm down I am fine . I am just happy to see you . See , I am absolutely okay .." harry replied wiping the tears off his moms face while placing a kiss on the crown of her head .

"I missed you mom ."

"I missed you too haz , more than you can imagine ." Anne said hugging harry again . As harry has grown in height anne comes only till his heart but still it's so cute to see both mother and son hug each other . Maybe that's why des stood behind them without making a noise . He was happy , even had tear in his eyes but he didn't shed them . After all he is the alpha of the family and seeing his pup safe and happy was more than enough for him. Another reason for him not crying was that his omega was crying her eyes out and if he started crying then a huge tsunami might occur. 

Harry truned around when he felt a strong dominant yet pleasing scent coming from behind . He had a sad smile on his face as he hugged his father curling himself against his strong broad chest .

"I am sorry dad , I am sorry I gave you all so much trouble .." harry mummerd as des hugged his dear son back . He hide his face trying so hard to keep himself calm and collected . He rubbed Harry's back while saying with a watery laugh .

"You don't have to apologize to me son . What kind of father would I be if I didn't understand what you did and why you did it . I never said this directly to you harry but I am proud of you. Proud of the strong wolf you have became today.  Never once in my life I have regerted having you as my son so don't ever blame yourself for anything . If you have any problem in life always remember you have your dad with you . I will do anything I can to keep you protected and happy , just say what you want . After all you are my precious son.  My harry .."

(A/n okay , I don't know about you but I am literally feel like crying right now . God it's too early for this ..)

A few minutes later Gemma came down from the stairs with Lottie's hand in hers . As soon as she saw harry in front of her she shook her hand off Lottie's grasp and ran towards harry jumping in his arms wrapping both her hands and feet around his body like a koala bear stuffing her face in his neck .

Harry laughed catching her and embracing her . He turned in circles a few times with her in his arms as he jokingly said ,
"You almost broke my backbone gems . It hurts so bad .."

"Good you deserve it harryberry .." Gemma replied in a sad voice sniffing softly .

"Aww is my crybaby angry with me .." harry said in a baby voice pinching Gemma's red cheeks .

"Yes she is , because she felt as if she would never meet her idiot brother again .." Gemma said , her voice filled with emotion and sadness .

"Your idiot brother is sorry . Please forgive him for scaring you like that . Please ... Pretty plz . Please with a cherry on the top .."

Finally Gemma laughed at Harry's stupid whinning which made harry to smile back . He took Gemma's hand in his saying with honesty in his eyes ,
"I promise , will never scare you like that again . Okay , Now before I forget what's cooking between you and the Doncaster's princess.."

Gemma blushed at that and looked down while harry smirked at her sisters shy state .

"What's cooking between me and her is a harry whom we are gonna eat for lunch ." Lottie said twisting harry ear between her fingers as harry yelled in pain .

"Ahhh ahhh it hurts . Lotts it really hurts !!!"

"Ohhh does it now . Well good for you maybe then you will understand that you should not disappear like that .."

"I said I am SORRY !!!"

After a few twists and pinch Lottie let's the poor ear of harry go free . Harry along with his now burning red ear glares at Lottie in anger . Seeing Harry's anger dedicated towards her Lottie pales and looks at Gemma who in turn shrugs her shoulders.

"Not my fight , not my problem ."

Lottie gulps before looking at a scary harry with a nervous laughter . Harry cracks his knuckles before running after Lottie who screams louder than a horror movie running for her life.

"Ok sorry , I think I went too far with the ear pinch .." Lottie yelled while running .

"Too far my ass !! I can't even bloody feel my ear right now !!!" Harry yelled back chasing her .

After a bit of chasing and running they both finally got tired and sat down on the sofa huffing like a mad dog. Anne came and sat beside harry rubbing his back calmly . Harry looked at her and smiled before a frowing took over his face . Anne looked at harry carefully understanding what her son wants , she smiled at him softly as she whispered ,

"They are upstairs in your room . No matter how hard we try they will not leave your room even when they are unconscious..."

Harry looked at his room upstairs with a sad look on his face . He wants to go and meet them but how can he face them after everything that has happened . He did everyone wrong but the worst of them all was his alphas . He didn't only broke their trust but also their heart . He betrayed them and now he didn't even gave them the chance to be angry with him instead made them all go into hibernation .

Despite all those doubts and regert in his mind he still went towards his room and no one tried to stop him . After all the desicion harry makes is best for them all , they have learned that a lot earlier . Harry stopped when his hand was on the doorknob and took a deep breath . He could feel their presence near him . Their scent coming from the inside stronger than ever . He was afraid yet excited to see his alphas after so long .

He closed his eyes and then opened the door with a sigh . Here goes nothing ...

******
A/n
So that's it for today . I wanted to update earlier but due to some reasons I couldn't . But I hope that the wait was worthed . Also if there are any corrections please let me know .

Also I want you all to be safe and sound from the Corona virus . It has reached near the place I live , not very close but still . Every morning waking up and hear the news of this virus spreading , people dying and all its very disturbing . I just hope we can find the cure soon .

Anyway hope you all enjoyed the chapter and don't worry I will update very soon , within a week .

Stay safe and healthy ,
☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 771 20
Four lads who have fallen in love with the same boy, being in their Twenties and treating this one man as if they were all his 'Daddies' Not only do...
149K 5.6K 68
The story has some issues due to the fact that it's originally written with Ziall bromance, so keep your comments to yourself if you see Niall instea...
134K 5.4K 39
**finished** Zayn was 8 when he first met harry He wish their situation was different. He wish he could tell other people out loud how madly he is in...
10.2K 1.3K 20
๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ... Zara Crones, a strong and ambitious Omega with a troubled past, suddenly finds that her own...