I-Island Academy's Class Pres...

By LuckyyBubbles

After the final exams for Class 1-A, the school took an unexpected turn to collab with a couple of other hero... More

Chapter 1: The Hero-Teamwork Project
Chapter 2: Arrival in UA
Chapter 3: One Minute and Thirty Seconds
Chapter 4: Only Four?
Chapter 5: Lunch Rush's Cafeteria
Chapter 6: Ketsubutsu Academy
Chapter 7: Disapproval of the Class Presidents
Chapter 8: Another Dorm-mate!?
Chapter 9: The Good/Bad News
Chapter 10: Unexpected Apologies
Chapter 11: Warm-Up
Chapter 12: Naval Battle
Chapter 13: Lousy Kisser
Chapter 14: Proper Introductions
Chapter 15: Roleplay
Chapter 16: Kissed then Hugged
Chapter 17: Overly Competitive
Chapter 18: Inconveniences
Chapter 19: Cold Soft Shoulders
Chapter 20: Encounters
Chapter 21: Snacks Before a Mission
Chapter 22: The Unexpected
Alternate Timeline: OVA 1- 2K reads special edition!
Chapter 23: Divine Punishment
Chapter 24: More Responsibilities
Alternate Timeline: OVA 2 - 3K reads special edition!
Chapter 25: Temporary Transfer Student
Chapter 26: Free Meal
Chapter 27: Eating with Kyo-kun
Alternate Timeline: OVA 3 - 4K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 4 - 5K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 5 - 6K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 6 - 7K reads special
Chapter 28: The Assault
Chapter 29: Lockdown
Chapter 30: Lucas?
UNFORTUNATE DELAYS :(
Chapter 31: Flatline
Chapter 32: Bakugou's Guilt
Chapter 33: Frustrations
Chapter 34: Monday
Chapter 35: The Consequences
Chapter 36: Mercy
Chapter 37: Cu?
Chapter 38: Fever
AAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Chapter 40: The Name-Tag Ripping!
Chapter 41: Surprise Attack VS Unimaginable Speed
Chapter 42: The Battle Starts!
Chapter 43: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Ibara Shiozaki
Chapter 44:Their Rampage: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Takaki Nui!
Chapter 45: The Clash of Emotions
Chapter 46: Quirk Limiter
The Author's not so typical day
Chapter 47: The Desperate Boy! (100K READS SPECIAL!)
Chapter 48: Bridal Hugger
Chapter 49: More Drawbacks
Chapter 50: Kageyasu's Mess
Chapter 51: Incoming Call
Chapter 52: The Villain
Chapter 53: Dread
Chapter 54: Omelette Rice
Chapter 55: More Omelette Rice?
Chapter 56: The Reveal- Part 1: Axel
Chapter 57: The Reveal - Part 2: Lucas
Chapter 58: The Reveal - Part 3: Suzu & Kai
Chapter 59: Nicknames
Chapter 60: Fire & Squishy Incident
Chapter 61: Complex Planning
Chapter 62: Sent and Received
Chapter 63: Forthcoming Assembly

Chapter 39: Granola Bar or Seafood Udon?

6.5K 331 343
By LuckyyBubbles

                                \(◕ ワ ◕✿)

(Y/N) POV

As soon as Recovery Girl left the clinic, you quickly jumped to your feet to grab some protein bars in Recovery Girl's desk. You took three protein bars and slowly walked back to Midoriya. You sat down on Recover Girl's office chair and decided to study his face out of boredom.

Your stomach grumbled unhappily as you tear one of the granola bars slowly. You munched on it tastily as flavours accumulated in your taste buds.

"Mmhm," you hummed happily.

Your eyes trailed on Midoriya's pale face and started to wonder why he even fainted in the first place.

"I guess people faint when they get their fevers?" you talked to yourself.

You continued to munch on your protein bar while looking to Midoriya's face. And before you know it, his eyes began to flutter open. Of course, he was as flustered as ever when he woke up to see you staring at him but didn't question any further after you gave him one of the protein bars you took from Recovery Girls' drawer.

The room became quiet except for the occasional crunch from the protein bars. You did not mind it at all, and you felt your headache slowly vanishing as you opened another granola bar.

"Hey, um, (L/n)-san?" Midoirya asked.

You looked at his direction.

"Um, well, uh, would you like to um..." Midoriya started.

"Hm?"

His face turned a nice shade of pink again, and you instantly knew you had to stop him from talking. So you ended up placing your fingers on your lips to gesture him to stop talking.

"Cu-san, it'll be best if you don't finish that line of yours for now. Your fever is coming back," you pointed out.

"Eh?"

Before you could explain to Midoriya some more about his fever, the door of the clinic suddenly swung open. Both you and Midoriya looked to the door to see who entered, but before you could process who it was in the first place, you felt someone drag you out of the clinic by force.

They successfully dragged you out of Recovery Girls' office by pulling your hand to whatever way they wanted. You blinked rapidly trying to focus your sight again to the whole new scenery you're being dragged into. And as your sight began to clear again, you noticed the familiar jet-black hair and your academy's uniform on the said person who is pulling you.

"What are you doing?" you called out to him.

He didn't reply, which is pretty normal, but the tightening grip on your hand? Nope.

"Your grip!" you grunted in pain. Normally it would have been fine, but the acquired injuries of your hand from your assault made it especially hard to resist any new pain. Kai immediately stopped walking and let go of your hand. You, of course, not knowing he stopped walking bumped into his back as you did with Midoriya a few minutes ago.

You held your face, wanting to rub your nose from the impact. But Kai quickly got a hold of your wrist mid-air, stopping your action mid-way. Kai slouched a little staring directly into your eyes. You met another shade of green pair, but much more cold in colour compared to Midoriya's warm eyes. Yet, in Kai's eyes held more worry rather than it's usual smug look.

"Are you alright?"

You blinked, finding yourself lost in his stare, but you shook your head to shake yourself awake.

"Yes, and I should be asking you that," you replied.

"Tch, you... did you really just eat lunch with that fucking nerd!? Protein bars isn't enough for lunch you know! And with your current state, you need more food in your system, you idiot!" He started to scream.

'Why hello there Kai,' you greeted him mentally.

"Hey, don't call me idiot, you idiot!" you retaliated.

Kai gritted his teeth, already showing a pissed-off face.

Narrator POV

Kai loosened his hold with (Y/n)'s wrist, wanting to let go due to her stubbornness.

"You... you fucking lousy kisser! I want my moment with you too!" Kai boldly screamed at (Y/n)'s face.

(Y/n) was taken aback, but pouted in front of Kai. "Don't use that nickname on me!"

"Why? Because it'll remind you of that nerd? Huh!?"

"What? No!! I—" Kai flicked (Y/n)'s forehead, completely ignoring the fact that she was already injured.

(Y/n) yanked her wrist from Kai's grip and held her forehead. "Ow! That hurts you know!?"

"That's what you get you dense-face! Tch!" Kai turned around again with his eyebrows connecting again. 'How on earth did she not realize everything I just said?!'

"The hell, do I need to be more fucking obvious?" Kai muttered to himself.

(Y/n) pulled on Kai's uniform wanting his attention again. "Stop talking to yourself, and tell me why you dragged me out of the clinic already."

Kai, who is more than willing to hold back his annoyance, turned to face (Y/n) again and took her hand this time. "I'm dragging you to the classroom to eat proper lunch, you dolt."

(Y/n) looked at her right hand where Kai's hand is wrapped around it and to her left hand which is still holding a newly opened granola bar. Then to Kai's cold-green eyes, but to her surprise, the lightest shade of pink began to spread on Kai's face.

(Y/n) yanked her right hand from Kai upon noticing his pink shade.

'Oh no, is it my quirk doing this? Am I giving people slight fevers to whoever I touch? Is that why Cu-san and Kai-san are turning pink!?' she realized.

However, what (Y/n) did not realize was the slight pain Kai's eyes wore after her little action.

'Oh,' Kai thought.

"Tch, just follow me back to the classroom!" Kai muttered annoyingly.

(Y/n) looked up to Kai again, but met the back of his head again. He began to fast-walk, ignoring (Y/n)'s struggles.

"W-wait! I can't walk as fast as you! Hold up!" (Y/n) called out.

"Tch, slow-ass!" Kai grunted loudly without a care in the world.

~~

Both Kai and (Y/n) sat quietly in the assigned classroom for I-Island Academy. (Y/n) was occupied eating delicious seafood udon that Kai bought for her. Kai sat from afar and looked in her direction to watch her eat.

(Y/n) slurped the noodles in her chopsticks slowly, before glancing over to Kai again.

"What is it this time?" Kai grunted annoyingly.

"I just wanted to thank you," (Y/n) replied.

Kai rested his chin on his right palm, "yeah, yeah. Now eat before I forcefully feed it to you."

"No, um, the food is great. I wanted to thank you for also keeping your cool in the auditorium," she added.

Kai blinked, then cupped his mouth with his hand he rested on.

"Whatever, you nerd," he mumbled into his hand.

(Y/n) almost smiled at Kai, but refrained herself from doing so. She took another set of noodles in her chopsticks and ate some more. Minutes pass by without another word between the two I-Island Academy students. It was quite peaceful, considering it is (Y/n) and Kai in the same room and alone together.

When (Y/n) finally finished her noodles and the broth is all that is left in her bowl, Kai finally mustered the courage to ask a question to his class president.

"Hoy, Lousy Kisser."

(Y/N) POV

You looked to Kai with a startled look, "What is it?"

"This afternoon, will you be joining classes again?"

You nodded.

"If that's the case,"

The lunch bell rang throughout the whole school, but that did not stop Kai from finishing his sentence.

"then I hope you would not do anything to push yourself again."

The lunch bell stopped ringing and Kai continued to stare at you again. You froze in his stare feeling like a doe stuck in headlights.

"I won't make promises."

Kai furrowed his brows at this. "You're as stubborn as ever."

"If I wasn't, then things would not go my way," you replied. "And besides, I still need to do my job as a class president. I have failed to keep the three of you away from danger."

"You need to stop this bullshit about you keeping us away from danger. Stop pushing yourself and let us handle ourselves."

You shook your head again, "everyone may agree to that, but I do not. I may be like this, but I am not the weakling all of you are familiar with."

Kai was about to speak again, but you interrupted him by standing from your chair and walking towards the classroom door. Kai is left to stare at the bowl with excess broth on your desk with his mouth gaping. You shut the door, not wanting to hear the next statement Kai is about to mention.

You predicted Kai wanted to take care of you, along with the others. However, you were tired of it. You want them to stop worrying for you. You need to show them that you can stand your ground. And you will show them all, including your classmates who doubt you so much, that you can still stand and fight with a missing leg and eye.

"' All eyes on me' right Recovery Girl? Well then, let's show them all who they are dealing with."

                                   (✧ᴗ✧✿)

A/N: Next time on Dragon Ba-- I mean! Next chapter! Will, you finally read the long-awaited 2nd punishment? & also, Granola Bar or Seafood Udon? or something else? ;) Hope you like the chapter <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.5K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
11.6K 306 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
288K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...