Ascension of a Saiyan {Comple...

By PokemonIsLife319

Y/n L/n, an average student in Kuoh Academy. But he is not your average student. Having banished and neglecte... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Y/n's arrival
Chapter 2: Introduction
Chapter 3: Pretty boy's debut
Chapter 4: A date with Amano Yuuma
Chapter 5: Danger
Chapter 6: Explanation and Y/n's past
Chapter 7: Riser and his peerage's appearance
Chapter 8: Duel between the Rooks
Chapter 9: Training and Y/n's Sacred Gear
Chapter 10: A talk
Chapter 11: Workout
Chapter 12: Y/n knows what is Love and Ancalagon's Past
Chapter 13: Infirmary
Chapter 14: Love Confessions, Harem and Charm Definitions
Your harem so far
Chapter 15: Ancalagon's debut
Chapter 16: Encounter with Riser and List of Ancalagon's powers
Chapter 17: Discussion
Chapter 18: Reunion
Chapter 19: New Ability
Chapter 21: Asia, The Twilight Healer
Your Harem So Far (Part 2)
Chapter 22: Dream
Chapter 23: New Character
Chapter 24: Vanessa Lucifer And The Prophecy
Chapter 25: Confrontation
Chapter 26: Ophis' Painful Past
Chapter 27: Power Of The Absolute
Chapter 28: Blessed
Chapter 29: Kaioken and Ultra Instinct
Your Harem So Far (Part 3)
Chapter 30: Form Amalgamation
Chapter 31: The Infinite Omniversal God is finally born!
Author Note: FAQ's
Chapter 32 (Epilogue): Forgiveness And Reunion

Chapter 20: Freedom and Confession

3.4K 39 6
By PokemonIsLife319

After several minutes of walking, he arrived in front of the ORC Room. He then knocked 4 times and waited for an answer.

Inside at the ORC Room

Rias - That must be Y/n.

Yubelluna - I'll open it.

Yubelluna opened the door and saw Y/n, charming as always. Yubelluna's mouth went wide open as she began to inspect him from head to toe. She blushed out of nowhere and that is her very first time to see a kind and dazzling young man.

Y/n - Are you complete?

Yubelluna shook her head and said,

Yubelluna - Uhh... Yeah.... We're complete.

Y/n - Good.

She let you go in as she closed the door.

Y/n then walked to Rias' table and faced the girls.

Y/n - *clears throat* Okay. Now. Since Riser Phenex is gone for good, the rating game will be cancelled. Rias.

Rias - Yes, Y/n?

Y/n - Contact your brother that the rating game will be cancelled because Riser is dead.

Rias - Consider it done, Y/n.

Rias then summoned a small red magic circle on her hand and later Sirzechs appeared through the magic circle by means of hologram.

Sirzechs - What is it, Rias?

Rias - Big Brother, Y/n needs to talk to you.

Sirzechs - Oh! That guy? I'll humbly talk with him.

Y/n then walked besides Rias and their shoulders stick together. Rias blushed as she felt Y/n's muscular shoulder.

Rias (blushing) - Oh my. Your shoulder is as hard as rock, Y/n. I love it.

Y/n - Awww. That's so sweet. Thank you Rias. *as he kisses Rias' right cheek*

Pink steam was produced on Rias' head as her blushed went deep in color. From her mind and her heart, she was utterly happy.

Sirzechs - I see. So my little sister has taken a liking to you, lad. Not to mention, you kissed her in front of me. He smiled.

Y/n - Yeah. I know. Moving on, cancel the rating game because the opposing devil is now dead.

Sirzech - Dead?! You mean Riser Phenex?

Y/n - Yeah. I killed him because he torture his peerage when their work is not enough for him. That pisses me off so without hesitation, I killed him.

Sirzech - Oh boy.

Y/n - What do you mean, Oh boy? Are you afraid of me?

Sirzech - Since you killed him just by punching his chest that penetrates through in his body, who will not be afraid of that? One punch that is enough to kill a high ranking devil? Of course I will be afraid. He honestly said.

Y/n - Don't worry about it. Just do what is right and everything will be fine.

Sirzech - Yeah. I know. What happened to his peerage?

Y/n - They are here, free to choose their new King or a superior one. I also destroyed his King piece, meaning they are now free.

Sirzech - Now they are free, what are you gonna do about them?

Y/n - I don't know yet. But later, I'll think about it.

Sirzech - We'll accept whatever the decision you make, Y/n. I have to go now. I have some errands to attend to.

Y/n - Okay. Bye.

Sirzech then disappeared together with the magic circle.

Rias on the other hand sighed in exhaustion as she tried not to faint in front of Y/n.

Rias - *breathing heavily*

Y/n - Are you okay Rias? It seems that you are panting heavily.

Rias - I....... I'm fine....... I just need some rest.

Y/n - Okay. Do you want me to carry you?

Rias - No. I'm fine.

Y/n - Okay. If you say so.

He let Rias take a seat from her desk.

Ancalagon - 'Wow. Just wow. Touching or sticking her shoulder is enough to faint a girl. My host has potential to make all the girls to be with him. I just can't believe that he can do that.'

Author - Yeah. I know right. That's Y/n for you.

Y/n - Yubelluna and the rest, from now on, all of you are now free to do whatever you like. He proclaimed.

Yubelluna and the rest sighed happily.

Yubelluna - Thank you so much Y/n. We really appreciate your kindness.

Y/n - No problem.

Yubelluna and the rest (except for Isabela and Xuelan) left the ORC Room.

Y/n - Huh? Isabela? Xuelan?

Isabela - Yes Y/n?

Y/n - Why the two of you are here?

Xuelan giggled cutely.

Xuelan - Did you forgot, Y/n. We chose to stay with you now and forever.

Y/n - Ahhh I remember. Sorry if I forgot.

Isabela - It's okay, Y/n. We all do forgot something sometimes.

Y/n - Thanks. Now, who wants some training?

Koneko - ME!!!!!

Isabelle - ME AS WELL!!!!

Isabela - Count me in.

Xuelan - Me too. I also want to improve my strength, agility, endurance and stamina.

Y/n - Before we do that, me and Rias has some errands to do.

Rias - Uhhh me?

Y/n - Yeah. Did you forgot?

Rias then remembered something and that is to teach Y/n the power of Duplication Spell.

Rias - Yeah! I remember. Come on Y/n. Let's go to your dorm.

Isabela - Y/n has a dorm?

Akeno - Yep. He is a working student here.

Xuelan - What do you mean, working student?

Kaye - It's a long story. But Y/n will tell to you someday.

Kalawarner - Me and Raynare also didn't know that.

Kaye - Okay. I'll just tell to Y/n his past to all of you.

Raynare - We will wait.

Y/n - After training with Koneko and the rest, I'll tell to the four of you my story on how I got here. Rias, let's go.

Rias - Right.

Y/n and Rias then left the ORC Room, leaving Akeno and the rest.

With Rias and Y/n

They are walking across the corridor of the Academy and after 7 minutes, they arrived at Y/n's dorm.

Y/n opened the door letting Rias to go in first.

Y/n - After you, milady.

Rias - Wow. So gentleman.

She went in and Y/n close the door behind him.

Rias - Do you have anything that my duplication spell is applicable? Anything will do.

Y/n - Yes. It's in my bag. I'll get it.

Y/n then opened his bag and get a small pouch of senzu bean containing 25 senzu beans. He then placed it on the table.

Rias - What is that?

Y/n - It's a small pouch that contains senzu beans.

Rias - I see.

She then hold the pouch and it glowed in bright red color. After 30 seconds, the pouch is now completely duplicated with same amount of senzu beans inside.

Y/n - So that's the power of duplication spell. Amazing!

Rias - It's easy to learn that kind of spell. But when that spell is at max level, you can duplicate an object in how many amount you want, depending on the space that you placed the object. All you need to do is to imagine that the object that you are holding or seeing is duplicated and bam! It's now duplicated. As simple as that. She explained.

Rias - But first I need to bless you a little amount of power of it and you just need to empower it on your own by duplicating any useful object. By duplicating any object, the level of it will rise. Max level is 100.

Y/n - Got it. How are you going to bless me with that kind of power?

Rias then suddenly blushed in embarrassment.

Y/n - Why did you suddenly blush? He asked confused.

Rias (blushing) - About that. You need to hug me for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds straight and you also need to caress my head will hugging. She managed to say that without stuttering, fortunately.

Y/n - Eh? What a unique of way to bless someone. I kinda like it since I love warm hugs. Now, come here and I will hug you.

Rias (blushing) - O-O-Okay.

Rias then wrapped her arms to Y/n's body. Y/n, on the other hand, hug her back while caressing her head.

While hugging,

Rias (blushing) - Y/n?

Y/n - Yes, Rias?

Rias (blushing) - Do you love someone? As in, you love her more than just a friend?

Y/n - Yeah. I do. In fact I have several of them. Don't tell me you are going to confess on me?

When hearing those words, Rias' heart skipped a beat.

Rias - To be honest...... Yeah. I'm going to confess my love to you. Of all the things that you have done to me and to my friends that I consider my sisters, who doesn't want to love you? Since you are so very kind and lovable.

Y/n - Aww. That's so sweet. I love you Rias. He said sweetly.

Rias - Eh?! That fast?

Y/n - Yup. When I first met you, I was in heaven. It's like I saw an angel in front of me. Even though you are a devil, you are still my angel. You are the one who helped me to find a job and that is to be a chef here in Kuoh Academy. The way I love cooking, that is the way on how I love you. Not only you but the rest as well because all of you are showing hints that you are attracted to me and I love it because there will be a person or people who will support me when I am down, when I am defeated, etc. Say, is this your first time to show an affection to a man like me?

Rias - Yeah.

Y/n - I see. Well then here is our first kiss.

Y/n then hold Rias' face and kissed her lips passionately and deeply as their eyes were closed.

After 20 seconds of kissing, Y/n let go of her face as his body glowed in bright red color.

The next 5 seconds, the blight disappeared.

Rias - I love you, Y/n.

Y/n - I love you too, Rias.

Rias - Through our lovely kiss, you have learned the duplication spell. And with that, that spell is now at max level in instant as we showed our deep connection and love with each other.

Y/n - Thank you very much Rias, my love.

Rias - Anything for you, babe.

Y/n - Let's keep this relationship a secret for a while, okay?

Rias - Okay.

Y/n - Now come, let's go back.

Y/n then let go of the hug and he stood up. He also helped Rias to stand and they fixed Y/n's bed.

Afterwards, they exited on Y/n's dorm.

While walking throughout the corridor they are holding their hands and it's now official that Y/n and Rias are now a couple.

After 7 minutes, they arrived in front of the ORC Room.

Rias then opened the door and saw Akeno and the rest, chatting with each other with random topics.

Akeno - So, how did it went your tutor with Y/n?

Rias - It's my most memorable one. Someday or maybe later, I will tell to all of you what really happened during our session. For now, I think Y/n has an announcement.

Y/n - Your right. I do have an announcement. Koneko, Isabelle, Isabela and Xuelan, I will be your mentor from now and for the rest of your life.

Koneko - Having you as our mentor will be my most memorable training. She said while smiling.

Isabelle - Yeah. Me too.

Xuelan - YAY! Y/n will be our mentor! I'm so happy! When do we start, Y/n?

Y/n - Right now. Time check: 4:21 p.m. I will end our training at exactly 9:00 p.m. Don't worry guys, I will make sure that our training will be the most memorable and most intensive in order for us to become more powerful when the time comes.

Isabela - Great! Let's go!

Y/n - Rias, I'll train this beautiful ladies for a bit. When it is night time, go to sleep okay? As well as you, Akeno, Kaye, Raynare and Kalawarner.

Akeno, Kaye, Raynare and Kalawarner - Okay, Y/n!

Y/n - Good.

Y/n and the rest then left the ORC Room and they proceed to the field where their training will begin.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
22.5K 323 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
24.1K 763 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
12K 177 9
Synopsis: Y/n Konoe lives a peaceful and normal life during his early childhood until one day the Infinite Omniversal God arrived in his life. In twi...