He knows I'm into Hentai (Vko...

By cookie_n_tea

Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theori... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (M)
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six (m)
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
Epilogue
Lord of Seoul (new book!)

six

12.2K 645 237
By cookie_n_tea

Jungkook and Taehyung fooled around with each other for the entire week in school. Mostly in the janitor's closet, since Taehyung couldn't go to jungkook's house after school because of a project he had to submit. So they thought it was best to grab opportunities when they're at school. Stealing kisses from each other secretly had become their favourite activity. Jungkook quite acted like Taehyung's boyfriend which was pointed out to Taehyung by yeonjun who had finally received information about his best friend's abnormal deal. However, Taehyung decided to ignore yeonjun's observation simply because he didn't want to ruin anything between him and jungkook.

During this week Taehyung had learnt to give a mind-blowing suck and fortunately, this time, he enjoyed it much more than he did last time. He thanked the heavens for not ending up in a crying fit. Their friendship developed to such extent that jungkook's group of friends had started sitting with Taehyung and Yeonjun during lunch. Taehyung had even gotten pretty close to Mark who had very similar personality traits as him. The only problem was that Jungkook still hadn't told Taehyung about his friends knowing his sexuality and their deal. Being stressed with all the school work Taehyung hadn't really paid attention to how he suddenly bonded with jungkook's friends.

But today, was the day he'd been relieved off this stress. He ran out of his class after submitting his project and exhaled dramatically, yelling 'freedom' as he approached jungkook.

"So you coming to my house today?" Jungkook asked smirking.

"Hell yeah!" Taehyung grinned.

They practically ran to jungkook's house buzzing with excitement. Jungkook has a few things planned to help Taehyung relax after an entire week full of stress. Meanwhile, Taehyung couldn't help but think about the last thing they talked about. Orgasm denial. He hoped jungkook would try that today.

"Are your parents home?" Taehyung asked entering jungkook's house.

"Nope they'll be coming home late."

"And Soobin?"

"He's in the drama club and you know how those people hangout in the auditorium after school."

"Oh."

Taehyung bit his lip as jungkook pulled him towards his bed.

"Now sit and relax."

Jungkook took both their bags and kept them aside. He smiled at Taehyung who was looking at him in anticipation. His eyes held emotions from scared to excited and jungkook could only pray that he'd enjoy the session he planned for them.

"So." Jungkook began. "I have something planned for today."

Taehyung nodded and jungkook continued.

"I'm going to help you relax by alerting your senses.."

"Huh?"

"Basically I'm going to blindfold you so that you can only concentrate on what is touching your skin."

"Don't tell me you googled this." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh Taehyung, I've googled a lot of things." Jungkook smirked cockily and needless to say it did turn Taehyung on.

"Now onto the serious stuff. Safewords."

"You watched fifty shades, what the hell!!" Taehyung cackled but jungkook only gave him a straight look to make him stop.

"I need to make sure nothing harms you, don't I? And in order to take care of you I need to know how you're feeling in your subspace."

Taehyung blushed.

"Seems like you did your research.. but jungkook.. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.. I mean I want to try this, I swear I do. But I'm just-"

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to be scared, I'm right here."

Jungkook reassured Taehyung with such sincerity that Taehyung could melt and allow him to do whatever he wanted with him. Which he did in a way, by nodding and giving consent. Jungkook then proceeded to bring a black blindfold that was silky soft and covered Taehyung's eyes with it. Taehyung's breath hitched but jungkook kept massaging his muscles to make him as comfortable as possible.

Jungkook then took Taehyung's school sweater off and unbuttoned his shirt watching Taehyung's Adam's apple go up and down. He placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek, his thumb caressing the soft skin. Taehyung leaned into his touch.

"Relax.." jungkook whispered and lightly pushed Taehyung to lay him down.

Taehyung heard jungkook walked around the room as he laid there trying to control his breathing and relax. He flinches when he felt jungkook's fingertips on his neck. He turned exposing more skin then gasped when jungkook kissed his neck ever so softly. Jungkook's fingertips travelled down barely touching his skin but they did make him squirm.

"Your safewords are yellow for warning and red for stopping, do you understand baby?" Jungkook's voice lured Taehyung into a completely different zone. His mind was going numb, cutting out all rational thought.

"Yes sir.."

Jungkook paused, staring at Taehyung. He hadn't expected for Taehyung slip into subspace so quickly.

"Good boy." Jungkook recovered from his state of shock and continued his work.

Soon jungkook's fingertips were replaced by what Taehyung assumed was a feather. It made him squirm even more, bite his lips and whimper as jungkook ran the feather over his nipples and lower abdomen. Taehyung gripped the sheets as jungkook continued circling the feather over his lower abdomen occasionally going down to his crotch area which was clothed. Taehyung whined when the sensation was suddenly gone, but not for long.

"Sir!" Taehyung gasped loudly arching his back when he felt the cold ice on skin. He thrashed his head to side moaning and arching his back more as jungkook rubbed the ice cube down his abdomen, careful not to wet his pants. Jungkook then kept the melting ice cube on his naval.

"Open your mouth baby."

Taehyung obeyed and felt something being placed in his mouth.

Cherry.

He chewed it slowly and sensually.

"Such a good boy."

Taehyung moaned feeling jungkook's thumb on his lips. Then jungkook was kissing him. Slowly. He went down sucking and nibbling on his neck leaving light red spot that will surely turn red and purple soon.

"Ahh!" Taehyung moaned when jungkook sucked his nipple, playing with it with his tongue.

"Sir... Please..." Taehyung whined.

Jungkook noticed the tent in his pants and smirked, deciding to tease Taehyung for a bit. He slowly touched Taehyung's clothed crotch with his fingertips, circling the area, throwing Taehyung over the edge but not giving him the satisfaction he needed. Taehyung whined and squirmed but jungkook was being a sadist.

"Baby, will you be mad if I don't allow you to cum today?"

"No sir.." Taehyung whined biting his lips.

"You're such a good boy for me." Jungkook praised Taehyung running his fingers through Taehyung's hair, massaging his sweaty scalp.

"Baby, do you want to pleasure me?" Taehyung nods.

"Tsk, use your words baby boy."

"Yes sir... Want to make you feel good sir.."

"Then sit up."

Jungkook positioned Taehyung into an upright position at the edge of the bed then brought his hard on out. He opened Taehyung's mouth and went straight for his gag relax making him choke. Jungkook moaned closing his eyes and feeling the insides of Taehyung's throat. His pleasure intensified when Taehyung moaned, sending vibrations throughout his dick. Jungkook thrusted faster chasing his climax and Taehyung's whines only encouraged him. Soon he was coming in Taehyung's mouth with the boy swallowing every little drop.

Jungkook was blissed out and Taehyung was spent. He fell into jungkook's arms who carefully placed him on the bed and kissed his forehead taking his blindfold off.

"Rest for some time baby.."

Jungkook smiled watching Taehyung sleep, not sure when he fell asleep but it was clear that this was Taehyung's most peaceful sleep. He stared at Taehyung's beautiful face not being able to stir his eyes away. What was happening to him? Why couldn't he look away? What was this blooming feeling inside his chest? Jungkook's eyes widened and he gulped, slowly realising the changes within himself at this very moment.

He was gay for sure.

But he couldn't be developing feelings for Taehyung right?

No no. It's probably just infatuation because Taehyung's the first guy to do this sort stuff with him.

Yeah. That's what it is.

Infatuation.

Jungkook then sighed running a stressful hand through his hair, still staring at Taehyung with unsure eyes.

"What the hell have I done..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495 25 4
namjoon wants to make a gay version of the kama sutra. somehow he manages to convince his roommate and a few of their friends to help model for him...
1.1M 71.5K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
17.8K 772 29
Top jimin 💜 Bottom suga ❤ Taehyung top 💜 Jungkook bottom ❤ a cute and naughty boy got to married a most strict professor let's see what happen bet...
13.6K 810 26
jungkook and jimin have their own background problems, being in the old college they are in, they end up in the same elevator. but that's only how th...