KAGEHINA ~ omegaverse oneshots

By Habloy

A bunch of alpha!Kageyama and omega!Hinata oneshots. enjoy~ They can be read separately since not all of them... More

Pocky challenge
You ate my yogurt!
Rut
A visit from Kenma
A good omega?
It's a circling chair!
Goodbye
Frisbee in the park
Party night
sleep mask
family reunion
Cuddling
Natsu and Kageyama
morning snuggles
Pregnant?
Hey dumbass!
heat and rut
a surprise visit from Rio
a surprise visit from Rio (2)
Hinata's first heat with Kageyama
clingy Kags
break up and?
make up
team reunion + pregnant Hinata
jealousy
telling the team that you're pregnant
blanket hogger
sexting
milk
new baby
Vacation time needed
trip to rio with four kids
trip to rio with four kids 2
Never have I ever

fight

5.4K 95 41
By Habloy

Hinata is walking down the hallway of a big sports building. He has just achieved his long awaited victory against his rival and mate Kageyama Tobio. He's exhausted but happy.

Suddenly there is a voice from behind him.

"Hey, Hinata-kun, long time no see"

Hinata turns around to see the face of a former teammate.

"Oh hello, Eto-kun" he gives him a hesitant smile.
The two rarely talked when the alpha was still in the Black Jackals team. Even though they were both wing spikers.
Back then, he thought it'll be only natural to get along and discuss things like good spiking techniques.
But instead: nothing. Eto practically ignored him and gave him the least of acknowledgment.
He is older than him.
Hinata figured that he may have found his bubbly personality annoying though but that didn't make a lot of sense. He was getting along just fine with Atsumu and Bokuto.

Well, not even two months later he left the club.
So the omega forgot about it.

"The match was good. The team improved a lot. It's too bad I wasn't there with you guys".

Hinata thinks that he is acting odd. His smile has something suspicious behind it.
But he reasons himself that he's just imagining it.

"Hey, I want to grab something from a vending machine that's downstairs. Let's talk a bit if you wanna tag along for a second"

"Uh, sure"

In reality, he doesn't really want to follow the alpha. He has been looking for his mate and wants to meet him before they separate through different team busses again.
But just dismissing the polite offer to chat would be rude. It's not like they have many chances to talk so one time can't hurt, right? Just to rewind some old team moments and ask what he is doing these days.

Kageyama should find him anyway. Their bond makes sure of that.
_

"Atsumu's sets were as spectacular as always. I miss hitting them"

"Yea, they are really good. But did you see our new attack. It's really fast, isn't it?"
The omega becomes more relaxed as the conversation begins to flow naturally.
He enjoys praising his teammates.

"You know I was wondering, Hinata-kun but did the coach ever speak with you about marketing concerned topics?" Eto asks a minute or two later while putting some coins into a vending machine.

Hinata blinks at this question, not quite sure where this question came from.

"Marketing? What do you mean?"

Eto's face is still facing the vending machine as he continues "You know, like how to strengthen the team's public popularity to get more sponsors and sell more merchandise"

Hinata grows silent for a moment.
"I guess he did but it wasn't too specific. Just the basics like media coverage and Sashi-san, you remember her right? She gave us tips on what to say and how to act during interviews".

The alpha slowly grinds his teeth together in annoyance. This is not the answer he's looking for.
The anger he has felt because of this annoying omega begins to boil back up in him.

"Huh, that's it?" he states while turning around.

"Um, I mean they opened us up social media accounts. But that was when you we're still there. Hm, by the way. Are you in another team now? You're still playing, right? You have to! Your spikes were really powerful". His friendly smile grows wider.

The alpha takes a big breath.
Either this guy is fucking stupid or he's blatantly lying at me

"There surely must have been something going on behind the scenes that you know about" he continues instead, ignoring the other boy's question.

The omega is becoming confused.

The other man's height is easily bigger so he's towering over him dangerously as he takes a step forwards. Hinata looks up into his face which starts to seem irritated.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Eto-kun" he mumbles and tries to take a step backwards to widen the distance between them.

The alpha tightens his eyes and thinks hard for a moment.
"Well, how should I phrase this"

"Since you seem to know nothing. Let me tell you the truth: In this world it's all about money.
And there's the believe that if a team has an omega on their starting line-up. It's gonna attract more fans. More people can identify themselves with a player and look up to him or also simply thanks to the outer appearance. The support grows, there's more recognition and more money."
His voice is calm but his smell starts reflecting his mood: anger.

Hinata is frightened. This is not going like he thought it would.
Why is he saying this to me?

It's not like he hasn't heard about ideas like this.
Topics like sexism, "sex-sells" or first/second gender inequality are openly discussed about in the internet forums he sometimes checks. He knows that the choice between omega, beta or alpha is rarely made without prejudices.
He is experiencing it first hand in the world of pro-volleyball in which most players are alphas.
But times have changed. And the age of harsh discrimination has long passed.
So he rather focuses himself completely on the sport than think about what some few people might still think about him.

"Are you telling me they only chose me because I'm an omega?"
Hinata feels hurt. That's an awful accusation. He has been fighting every day to reach the level of skill he has now.
People underestimated him because of his height and omega status. But he managed to show all of them that his determination to get better is not for nothing.
He can play and score points like only a few others.
So why does he tell me this?

"I know you don't like to hear this. But I'm honestly shocked you didn't know it yourself" he huffs and takes a bite from his just bought energy bar while completely ignoring his response.

Hinata stares to the ground as if he has been paralyzed.

"But.., but you have seen me play! I scored the final match point" he argues after a moment.

"That was mere luck. You're an omega. An alpha will always be a superior player."

"That's not true!" he immediately disagrees loudly.

In a split second the omega is pinned to the wall behind him. He shrieks in shock and quickly tries to fight against the strong grip.

"Absolute bullshit, and you know who had to suffer because of your worthless existence? Me!
I was benched all the time after they accepted you on the try-out. And of course then they kicked me out, didn't fucking extend my goddammit contract. They thought-"

"Stop it! Let me go" Hinata yells but Eto ignores his pleas.

"better have an omega with good ass"

"Why are you doing this?
You had so many chances! They let you play! They always let you play. I'm the one who had to fight hard for this place.
I didn't get anything for granted just because of my second gender.
Stop saying these things and let me go!"
Hinata tries to push him away with all his power. But his strength is still not compatible with that of a trained alpha. It's his stamina and agility that makes him stand out. But they can't help him in this situation.
He has just come back from playing a full hour volleyball match. So it's painfully exhausting to fight back.

Hopefully someone just comes by. He hates feeling this helpless. He wants to be strong on his own. But he can't be strong all the time.
I want Tobio to come
Please Tobio, help me
He tugs desperately onto the mate bond to reach his partner's attention.

"If they would have let me play in this game everyone in this fucking country would have cheered for the Black jackals.
My athleticism is far superior than yours. I'm the better wing spiker and I'll always be. But no one here must have some fucking brain to think.
It's unbelievable to even think they switched me out for some dumb-brained ginger omega".

"You're being irrational! It was the coaches' choice to not extend your contract. This has nothing to do with me! We simply played the same position on court"

His heart beats loudly in his chest.
If someone would just pass by...

Did he plan to confront me like this? Is this why he dragged me to the downstairs areas where rarely anyone is?
Why was I so stupid to trust and follow him?

"Just stop it! Don't use me to let out your anger over your own failure" he shouts while closing his eyes.
Don't cry
"I thought you switched clubs, that's it. Nobody gave me the starting position for my ass".
He can feel his feet sink back onto the ground.
Has he given up?
He opens his eyes in hope to see a regretful face in front of him, but that's not the case.

There's a loud bam.

There's Kageyama, his mate who punched Eto into his face. He looks absolutely furious.
His heart jumps in his chest and relieve passes through him.
But it disappears as he sees the raw expression of anger on his face. Hinata has never seen him look as angry as this, not even during their fight in first year.
"Don't touch him ever again" he threatens the other alpha through strong breathing.
He must have run all the way here.

He had put a lot of force into the punch. Eto is holding his hand on his right cheek in pain. He is sitting half crouched to the ground and looks up in shock to his opponent.
He wants to move up and fight back but Hinata's reflexes are still incredibly fast. The wrist who just wanted to return a punch is kept in place by the omega's hand grip.

"Don't make it worse" he says through gritted teeth. His voice is threatening. His mate stares at him in surprise.
"You little bitch, dammit" Eto swears.
Kageyama looks close to madness at the other one.
He doesn't know what has happened between the two but he knows one thing for sure : No one should ever even dare to call his mate these names.
"What did you say?" is his growled response.

"No Tobio, please" the omega begs while trying to hold him back.
He doesn't want to see them fighting. It could only end badly. And if worse comes worse Kageyama could even face consequences and be banned from playing official matches for a certain time period.

"Shouyou, this bastard touched you!"
Kageyama is filled with adrenaline. He doesn't want to let this disgusting alpha go easy. He should pay back for what he did.
And he obviously had shouted at his mate while pinning him onto the wall. He saw it with his own eyes and felt the pain through the mating bond as if it was his own emotion.

"I know! And I hate what he did. But I don't want you to be stupid and get into a fight because of that".
He clutches his hands into his jersey in desperation.

Eto has an ugly smirk on his face. "You two are really pathetic". He gets up from the ground. "I wouldn't be surprised if-"
"HEY, What's happening here?" a loud shout suddenly interrupts Eto.
Kageyama and Hinata turn their faces towards the voice.
It seems to be the janitor from the gym. An older man who doesn't seem too pleased to smell thick layers of dense anger pheromones in the air. It's an uncomfortable smell that can quickly give you a headache.

"Come on, Tobio. Let's just go." The ginger takes Kageyama's hand in his and tries to flee the situation.
The smell is especially strong for him as an omega. It makes his nausea stronger and his head feel dizzy.

"You two are weak!" Eto growls after them for which Hinata can only answer "Better than standing on sexist prejudices and accusing me for your own weaknesses. If you'd have trained hard enough you could have played in this game and I would have been the one to watch by the sidelines".

"Fine, So maybe I'll be the next one to blow the coaches' cock". Kageyama tries to fight against the urge to turn back around and smash the asshole alpha k.o. His hands are formed into tight fists.
He has to tell himself to stay by his mate and take care of him.
Ignore him. It doesn't matter as long Shouyou is safe

"Whatever. If you really want to believe that's what has happened: go for it! But you'll never improve in life if you continue to be a hideous coward who doesn't stand up for his own mistakes".
His foot is already standing on the first step of the staircase as he yells his final response.
He just wanted to get away from the situation but he can't help himself from responding to these blatant lies.

The janitor is bewildered by the argument but doesn't comment on it.

Hinata tugs on his mate's arm again and forces him to run up the stairs.
He ignores Eto's further yelled accusations.
I hope I'll never have to meet him again

____
The omega's heart is still pounding quickly in his chest as he leans his head against his mate.
He feels really bad now. Why would anyone ever tell him these things?
He has always been loyal and hard-working. Never did he even think about using the charms of his second gender to his own false advantages.
He whimpers unhappily.
Even if he knows that they aren't based on real facts, they hurt nevertheless.

"Shouyou, stop thinking about what he said! Forget about it!"
Hinata looks up to him. Their eyes meet.
"And please do not ever follow people you can't trust".

His scolding is serious but the warmth and love his partner gives him is calming him down.
He breathes in his familiar scent and agrees him.
"I know, that was stupid of me. I just didn't think he would ever do something like this. He always just ignored me but probably he was just weirdly jealous of me or annoyed that an omega was on the same team as him".

"You're the best Shouyou, remember? Never forget that. You completely deserve everything you have. And I can't wait to stand on the same side of the court with you again. We will win the Olympics together and everyone will see how good you are. You're one of the best volleyball player I know and it was no fluke that the last match point was yours."
He holds his face with his hands and looks deep into his eyes.

"I mean it, even if we weren't mates I would still admire you for your great determination. But I'm also so glad that we are mated. I love you so much even If I don't say that too often. I really do adore you, Shouyou".

The omega could melt in his hands. The words work like magic on him. He loves it when Kageyama goes all soft and honest.

"Ok, I promise to try and stay safer. Sorry for getting you into this mess just now"
"Shouyou, I'll always be there for you" he declares with a serious face.
And he meant it.
Whatever small or big obstacles life may throw at them, they'll always have each other.

________
You can tell me whatever you think about my stories. I mean I've reached fucking 30k reads by now and that's really incredible but still nobody's really giving me advice on what to improve maybe :(

Like right now I can tell that this oneshot is not the best but I don't really know which points to tackle to make it better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.5K 19
It was just a regular day in karasuno then suddenly a test, yes a test. The school conducted a test for the higher grades ( the seniors ) it was for...
224K 7K 28
Omegaverse story revolving around Kuroo x Kenma. Kenma is an omega with no shortage of alphas trying to court him. Kuroo is an alpha who never really...
310K 7.8K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
1.7M 56.4K 200
Shōyō Hinata a Omega is starting his first year of High school at karasuno. Karasuno is one of the only schools in the region with the Omega program...