I-Island Academy's Class Pres...

By LuckyyBubbles

After the final exams for Class 1-A, the school took an unexpected turn to collab with a couple of other hero... More

Chapter 1: The Hero-Teamwork Project
Chapter 2: Arrival in UA
Chapter 3: One Minute and Thirty Seconds
Chapter 4: Only Four?
Chapter 5: Lunch Rush's Cafeteria
Chapter 6: Ketsubutsu Academy
Chapter 7: Disapproval of the Class Presidents
Chapter 8: Another Dorm-mate!?
Chapter 9: The Good/Bad News
Chapter 10: Unexpected Apologies
Chapter 11: Warm-Up
Chapter 12: Naval Battle
Chapter 13: Lousy Kisser
Chapter 14: Proper Introductions
Chapter 15: Roleplay
Chapter 16: Kissed then Hugged
Chapter 17: Overly Competitive
Chapter 18: Inconveniences
Chapter 19: Cold Soft Shoulders
Chapter 20: Encounters
Chapter 21: Snacks Before a Mission
Chapter 22: The Unexpected
Alternate Timeline: OVA 1- 2K reads special edition!
Chapter 23: Divine Punishment
Chapter 24: More Responsibilities
Alternate Timeline: OVA 2 - 3K reads special edition!
Chapter 25: Temporary Transfer Student
Chapter 26: Free Meal
Chapter 27: Eating with Kyo-kun
Alternate Timeline: OVA 3 - 4K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 4 - 5K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 5 - 6K reads special
Alternate Timeline: OVA 6 - 7K reads special
Chapter 28: The Assault
Chapter 29: Lockdown
Chapter 30: Lucas?
UNFORTUNATE DELAYS :(
Chapter 31: Flatline
Chapter 32: Bakugou's Guilt
Chapter 33: Frustrations
Chapter 34: Monday
Chapter 35: The Consequences
Chapter 36: Mercy
Chapter 37: Cu?
Chapter 39: Granola Bar or Seafood Udon?
AAAAAAAHHH!!!!
Chapter 40: The Name-Tag Ripping!
Chapter 41: Surprise Attack VS Unimaginable Speed
Chapter 42: The Battle Starts!
Chapter 43: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Ibara Shiozaki
Chapter 44:Their Rampage: (L/n) (Y/n) VS Takaki Nui!
Chapter 45: The Clash of Emotions
Chapter 46: Quirk Limiter
The Author's not so typical day
Chapter 47: The Desperate Boy! (100K READS SPECIAL!)
Chapter 48: Bridal Hugger
Chapter 49: More Drawbacks
Chapter 50: Kageyasu's Mess
Chapter 51: Incoming Call
Chapter 52: The Villain
Chapter 53: Dread
Chapter 54: Omelette Rice
Chapter 55: More Omelette Rice?
Chapter 56: The Reveal- Part 1: Axel
Chapter 57: The Reveal - Part 2: Lucas
Chapter 58: The Reveal - Part 3: Suzu & Kai
Chapter 59: Nicknames
Chapter 60: Fire & Squishy Incident
Chapter 61: Complex Planning
Chapter 62: Sent and Received
Chapter 63: Forthcoming Assembly

Chapter 38: Fever

7.1K 354 93
By LuckyyBubbles

                             ヾ(^ヮ^)ノ

The walk to the nurse's office was quite silent after the whole exchange with Midoriya's name. (Y/n) continued to glance at the painfully obvious pink cheeks Midoriya wore.

'Maybe he's embarrassed he forgot his name?' (Y/n) quietly thought. Even though it was unlikely that Midoriya thought that, it was pretty close to what he was thinking about.

Midoriya wanted to groan out loud at his clumsiness. He wanted to just grab a handful of his hair and mess it up! He knew that he can barely talk to girls. It took him a few weeks to openly talk to the girls in his class, specially Uraraka! For All might's sake, he didn't even have the guts to reply to Uraraka when they first met! But this, almost calling (Y/n) cute. He wanted to cut his tongue off and sulk in the corner.

'Now (Y/n) thinks I need to go to the clinic for forgetting my name, I'm so stupid,' Midoriya thought.

(Y/n) blinked again at Midoriya at the now changing facial expression he wore. It was as if a blue dark cloud had appeared on top of his head and made him gloomy.

"You sure do have a lot in mind, Cu-san," (Y/n) finally spoke up.

Midoriya looked at (Y/n) with animated wide eyes and a blush formed again.

"Cu-san!?"

"Yes, you did say that first earlier," (Y/n) replied sheepishly.

Midoriya slumped finding it hard to speak properly to the girl. "And besides," (Y/n) added. "I think Cu suits you."

"Eh?"

"Did you know it means dog in Ireland? And you sort of remind me of a dog... with the way you act. Maybe a fluffy small poodle if it's fur was dyed green," (Y/n) explained.

And before Midoriya could fully react to what he just heard, (Y/n) stopped walking and looked at Recovery Girl's clinic. "Well, we're here Cu-san."

"Y-yeah, um you go ahead, I just need a moment," Midoriya muttered while still facing the end of the hallway.

(Y/n) did not question Midoriya any further and went inside the clinic. And as soon as Midoriya knew he was in the clear, he let his shoulder shake uncontrollably as he clutched his blazer on top of his rapidly beating heart.

"C-c-cute!" Midoriya squealed a little too loud.

Midoriya gasped in horror and quickly clamped his mouth with his hands.

'Oh no! Did she hear!?' Midoriya immediately thought.

(Y/N) POV

After walking towards the cupboards to Recovery Girl's clinic, you heard an unknown sound coming from the hallway. You quickly went back to where you entered and saw Midoriya still standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Are you alright?"

Midoriya slowly looked back at you with evident sweat at the side of his face. He looks shaken up.

"U-um... Uh..."

You shook your head, "Jeez, how are you in the hero course if you're this embarrassed all the time? You need to be more confident like All Might!"

You took his right sleeve and dragged him inside the clinic. You faced away from him, "Recovery Girl is not here right now, so we should leave a note with whatever we need to take from her clinic."

Midoriya did not reply to you as you let go of your hold on his right sleeve. "What do you need to get, Cu-san?"

You looked at him, waiting for a response but he did not reply again. "Did you lose connection with your brain or something, Cu-san?"

You placed the back of your hand on his forehead and immediately felt his forehead heat up like there's no tomorrow.

"Well if you can't tell me what you need right now, then maybe a pack of ice will help you? I do use those when my body temperature rises abnormally fast," you informed.

The caring side of you shone brightly in Midoriya's eyes, he did not expect you to be so caring to someone rather quickly; especially right after the announcements this morning. He then felt a cold rush soar down his whole head, he looked forward only to see you placing an ice compress on top of his head.

"There, that should cool you down. I don't usually know how to take care of someone with a fever, so I hope this will work," you confessed. You left him quickly after placing the bag of ice balancing on his head. You walked over to the cupboards again and took out a pill bottle for headaches.

Midoriya saw what you reached over, "headaches?"

"Yes, I've had it after the announcements in the auditorium," You replied. You know full well Midoriya is about to ask you something about the announcements so you mentally prepared yourself.

"Maybe you're just hungry," Midoriya commented.

You almost dropped the pill bottle in your hand in pure shock. You did not expect that at all. "Why do you say that?" you asked slowly.

"It's almost lunchtime, and your announcements did take a lot of time in the morning," he pointed out. Midoriya also slowly took down the ice compress you gave him, "and thank you for the ice, (L/n)-san."

He gave you a clear view of his pearly white teeth, and his aura just radiated with pure happiness. Not going to lie, you were completely blinded by his purity that you squinted your left eye a little.

"You sure can change personalities rather quickly Cu-san," you muttered.

"E-eh? What do you mean?" Midoriya asked right away.

You shrugged at him and decided to not take a pill for your headache. You glanced over to Midoriya again and connected eye contact with him. His eyes quickly glanced away as if he was too embarrassed to even stare at you. You sweat-dropped at his act, finding it quite odd for someone to show embarrassment towards you openly.

You walked back to Midoriya and he visibly shifted his head to face away from you. "You know, when I am with others they usually show how intimidated or scared they are from me for the first time. But you're embarrassed? Do you happen to have a problem talking with girls in general?"

Narrator POV

Midoriya felt all the colour in his face drain at (Y/n)'s question as he continued to look away from her.

'S-so blunt!' he thought in his head.

"U-uh, um well... Y-you see..." Midoriya's mouth started to spew.

He then felt pressure against his lips and forced his eyes to look at what caused it. His cheeks burned warmly once more as he saw (Y/n)'s right index finger right on top of his lips. He can feel his lips tremble under her light touch. For the first time, Midoriya Izuku's brain malfunctioned and completely did not know what to do.

'S-s-so close!' His brain exploded as his cheeks reddened a bit more.

"Cu-san? Cu-san!? Are you alright!? Your fever is making you fume!" (Y/n) panicked.

Midoriya's hearing reduced as his brain spiralled out of control. As animated as it looks, (Y/n) took off her finger from Midoriya's lips and placed her whole hand on his forehead again. And before she could place the bag of ice on Midoriya's head again, Recovery Girl entered her clinic and stared at the situation before her.

"Recovery Girl! Something's wrong with Midoriya-san! His fever is increasing by the minute!" (Y/n) freaked out.

"What on Earth is happening?" Recover Girl deadpanned.

~~~

Recovery Girl shook her head at (Y/n)'s story after hearing what happened to Midoriya. For once did she want to smack a student multiple times on their head for their idiocy.

"Do you not know how fever works, (L/n)?" Recovery Girl questioned.

"I'm afraid not, my fever amongst other people are different due to my quirk."

"I see, your quirk sure does have a lot of drawbacks."

"It's manageable. Let's just be glad I can control it to an extent," (Y/n) replied.

Recovery Girl sat down on her office chair and faced (Y/n) who was sitting next to a fainted Midoriya. She sighed openly before adding into the conversation.

"Are you sure? If you will be executing the punishment during the Hero-Teamwork Project class, then I need to make sure you are capable of handling your quirk."

(Y/n) nodded and looked at her right hand. "If it comes down to where I cannot even control my quirk, then I will depend on my combatants' skills."

Recovery Girl tightened her lips, "alright, but I trust you to not break the people you will be fighting."

"I am merely going to show them what I-Island students are capable of. Once my attackers know who they messed with, then I'm sure others who have the same mentality will follow their lead as well," (Y/n) added.

"Then I advise you will look after yourself during this, many eyes are on you right now. You and your class will face more troublesome encounters if this is not done properly."

"Yes, Recovery Girl," (Y/n) nodded.

The bell for lunch suddenly rang causing both (Y/n) and Recovery Girl to look at the clock that hung in the wall.

"Well it's lunchtime, you best leave Midoriya here and eat your lunch (L/n)-san. I'm sure your classmates are looking forward to eati—"

"No, it's fine. I'll stay here with Midoriya-san," (Y/n) interrupted.

Recovery Girl jumped off of her office chair and walked towards the door to leave, "alright then, if you are ever hungry I have some protein bars in my right drawer. Try not to give Midoriya another fever, ok?" she joked.

(Y/n) raised her brow at that, but quickly shrugged it off.

Recovery Girl exited her office and finally frowned. "Poor girl, she's still afraid of the cafeteria it seems..."

|ω・')

A/N: Tsk tsk, I can't believe Midoriya got a fever        ꉂ ('∀`)ʱªʱªʱª Anyways! we're getting close to the intense parts! I hope you like my lay-low chapters    。゚+.ヽ('∀'*)ノ ゚+.゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 2.6K 33
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
99.8K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
73.9K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...