Sanders Sides One Shots (REQU...

By littlecastiel

One shots for sanders sides Taking requests if you wanna, any ship....yes smut ok? I'll do angst and fluff th... More

Puddles and Cuddles (Remile)
Nothing You Can Prove, Flower (Remus/Patton/Roman platonic)
Cancer (Deceit x Quinn)
Don't Make Me Lose You (Revan)
Whiskey Lullaby
Sick Day (Analogical)
Check Yes Or No (Logicality)
Anniversary, Crying, and Pillow Forts (LAMP)
Stargazing (Analogical)
Christmas
Before He Cheats (Prinxiety)
Scavenger Hunt (Analogical)
Questions (Loceit)
Grocery Shopping (Intrulogical)
Sick Day (Moxiety)
War (Logicality)
Nightmares (Intruxiety/Dukexiety)
Birthday Surprise (No Ship)
Demon (Prinxiety)
Kids (Dadceit)
I Promise (Prinxiety)
Play Date (Dadceit pt. 2)
Bracelets (Logicality)
Bridge (Remile)
Christmas Poem
NOT AN UPDATE
Mistletoe (Dadceit/Patton x Deceit)
Corruption (Quiet)
Pride (Prinxiety)
Hurt (Logicality)
Danny Deceito
Not So Innocent Anymore (Revan)
New Years Date (Dadceit)
Miss Me, Brother?(Creatvitwins)
Clothes Swap (Revan)
New Year's Date Pt. 2 (kids and Thomas)
Mute (Moxiety)
Lost Boy (No Ship)
Time (Prinxiety)
Dadceit QnA
Happy Birthday Patton! (Intruality)
Politics (No Ship)
Happy Birthday Remy (Remile)
Evelyn, Evelyn (Creativitwins)
We'll Carry On (Analogical)
HOLD THE PHONE
Vanilla Latte (Analogical)
Arguments (Dadceit)
All Alone (Platonic DRLAMP)
Abuse (Remile)
Sorcery (Logince)
Birthday He'll Never Forget (Demus)
Not An Update (Well Kinda)
Broken....? Fixed. (Remile)
Hearing (No Ship)
Changing (No Ship)
Mario Kart (Remile)
Valentine's Day (Dadceit)
It's The Small Things (Revan)
You Don't Understand Love (Dukexiety)
Villains...? (Platonic RemusxDeceitxVirgil)
A New Villain in Town (Revan)
Defying Gravity (Platonic Moceit)
Coffee (Remile)
Sexual Chocolate (Logicality)
Agathokakological (Creativitwins)
Sapiosexual (Analogical)
Happy Birthday Roman! (LAMP)
Camping
Good For You
Cat
Ignored (Logicality)
Music and Coffee (Remile)
Lingerie
Fusion
Birthday in Quarantine (Remus/Dadceit)
Hey guys
Greatest Showman
Perfection (Roceit)
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
Maid Costume
Vinyl Record
Night and Day
When I Was Your Age
Coming Out
Control
Skirts
Plant Frenzy
No More Lies
Lines (Remile)
All You Wanna Do
Purposeful Hurt
Black and White
Neverland
Ours
How To Save A Life

Crows (Remile)

400 20 17
By littlecastiel

Trigger Warning: language, death, funeral, shooting, crying, implications of self harm. Lemme know <3

Ok so my book decided to try and delete itself....I literally almost had a panic attack.

Anyways this is for the amazing lunaeclispe22 because she isn't feeling the best mentally and she deserves all the love and support possible, so please leave kind messages for her! I love you, Jinxx <3 <3 <3

Also holy shit this is over 2300 words and I'm like- what????

Remile

One Crow- Signifies bad luck, possible death

Remy Galexia was only five years old when his mom died. She was sick, really sick. She had been told she didn't have long, and tried to explain to her son, desperately tried. But, being so young, he never understood. Not until he was told Momma wouldn't be around anymore.

He had to grow up quickly after that. Dad wasn't around as much anymore, he had nobody to ve with him except a dull, boring nanny his dad had hired. Remy learned to care for himself after that.

Two Crows- Good luck, change for the better

He ran home, smiling happily. Remy was six now, and his dad had told him he had good news. He ran inside and grinned at his dad, who was with his girlfriend, Vanessa.

"Rem," his dad smiled. Arthur picked up his son and held him tightly. "Did you have a good day at school?"

Remy nodded and hugged onto his dad tightly. "Mmhmm! We got brownies at lunch and I got a new book to read!" He giggled a bit and waved at Vanessa, who smiled and waved back at the young boy.

"Well maybe what I'm about to tell you will make it even better," Arthur said, smiling happily. He sat Remy down and took Vanessa's hand gently. He showed Remy the ring on her finger, hoping to everything holy his son had a good reaction to this.

The young boy paused. "Dad? Do I finally get to call her Momma?" he asked, looking up at the two with a bright smile. He started bouncing as they both nodded. "Yes! I get a Momma again!" He hugged them both tightly, getting held just as tight from both of them.

Three Crows- Possible birth or marriage of a girl

The day finally came. Remy's dad was getting married! Remy was actually in with Vanessa right then, helping her with her dress. He had always loved dressing up in girlier clothing, and Vanessa helped him embrace that.

Actually, Remy was in a dress for the wedding. He had instantly taken to the idea of being the flower boy, and his dad couldn't say no to the smile on his son's face. Vanessa had always been all for it, loving seeing the small boy so happy.

Time for the bride to walk down the aisle. Remy went first, scattering flowers everywhere. Vanessa had been very particular about what flowers to use, going for Nothoscordum Bivalve, or the Crow Flower. She had wanted these due to an old superstition in her family having to do with certain numbers of crows symbolising good or bad things. Of course, seeing three crows on her wedding day definitely brightened her mood.

Four Crows- Birth of a boy or significant event to do with a son

One year later, Remy was in the waiting room of the hospital with a family friend. His body was tired, but his mind was too awake to sleep. It was early, only 3 am or so. But Vanessa had said it was time to go. He was gonna have a little brother soon!

Remy stayed awake for three hours before his dad walked out. He ran to him, grinning as he was led back to her room. He walked in and saw Vanessa holding a tiny boy with a tuft of dark hair. He walked over, smiling as he gently took the baby's hand in his own.

"Say hi to Virgil," Vanessa whispered, smiling at him.

Remy, wide eyed and in awe, softly said, "Hi Virgil..."

Five Crows- A positive transaction

Remy grinned at the piece of paper in his hand. Finally, he got his first paycheck, and just in time for his brother's seventh birthday. He went to the store, picking up what he needed for it. He had decided on a guitar, Virgil always wanted Remy to teach him,

He headed home, holding the instrument in its case. Remy walked in and saw Virgil and their parents, all sitting in the living room. "Hey, storm," he called out.

Virgil looked up and smiled. "Remy!" He ran over and hugged his brother tightly. "Dad said me, you, him, and Momma are gonna go out to eat later for my birthday." He smiled, looking up at his brother happily.

Remy chuckled. "Oh? Since when is it your birthday?" he teased him. Remy ruffled his hair gently. "Cmere, I got ya something." He led Virgil to the entryway of the house, where he'd set the guitar. He handed it to him, loving the way Virgil's eyes lit up.

Six Crows- Gold, wealth

Today was...not a good day. Remy was now twenty-one, and with his family at a funeral. His grandad had passed away a week ago, and today was the reading of the will.

Remy held Virgil to himself, the younger not taking this well. He was close with their mom's dad, and Virgil took his passing the hardest. He was currently crying softly into Remy's chest, and Remy rubbed his back. "It's ok Virgil," he whispered. "Grandad is better now, ok?"

Virgil only nodded, staying silent other than soft sobs.

Finally, they got to their part of the will. Their grandad gave quite a few valuable things to them, mostly Virgil. It was no secret that Virgil was the favorite grandchild, though none of the others ever minded.

Remy, though, hadn't expected to get anything. But what he did get surprised him. A golden pocket watch, one he had always admired that his grandad had when he was younger. He smiled as he turned it over in his hand, looking at the back. There was a small engraving. Six for gold. On the front was a picture of a crow.

Seven Crows- A secret

Remy dropped the paper. He ran, panting as he desperately tried getting to Virgil's room. He threw the door open and grabbed Virgil as the younger held a blade to his arm. "What are you doing?" Remy yelled, eyes welling up with tears.

Virgil yelped, dropping the pocket knife. Tears had already been falling down his cheeks as he leaned into his brother. "I'm sorry," he mumbled over and over again as Remi wrapped his arms around him.

"Shh, Virgil," he whispered, holding him tightly. "Shh....it's ok. You're ok, storm. I'm gonna try and help you through this, ok?" Remy rubbed his brother's back as the smaller one nodded, clinging to Remy for dear life.

Eight Crows- Something profound, or a life-altering experience

Remy took a breath, heading out on stage. This wasn't his first time, not by a long shot. He had made a living by performing since he was seventeen, but that never made this any easier.

"Hey guys!" Remy said into the microphone, hearing the crowd roar. He grinned as he and his band started playing, him on bass and lead vocals. Soon enough, came the time for their slow song.

Remy stared into the crowd as he sang, eyes closed. He opened them and looked out at the crowd, eyes sweeping over the people. His eyes landed on one, a man with light brown hair and chocolate eyes. Remy's eyes met his and he almost forgot the words. He stumbled on the song, quickly recovering. The man had blushed and looked away, but he had been smiling.

After the show, Remy ran out to the crowd. He looked around, desperate to find him. He'd never seen anyone so....amazing. Remy knew it seemed to be....something at first glance. He'd never say love, but he wanted a chance.

"Hi," came a soft voice from behind him. Remy turned around, seeing the man from the crowd. "I uh...you were amazing up there tonight." He wore a light pink shirt with a soft brown jacket and jeans. He had glasses on, and a soft blush on his cheeks.

Remy smiled. "Thank you," he said gently. "You...look amazing." He chuckled as the man blushed more. "May I ask your name?"

"Emile Picani," he said quietly, smiling. Emile wrung his hands together, trying to calm his blush down some. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Nine Crows- Denotes passion or something sensual

Remy had been dating Emile for three years exactly. He was planning something big for that night, something he'd wanted to do for a while. Remy finally felt ready. He had the small box in his jacket pocket and he had what he wanted to say memorized.

Emile was waiting at his house when Remy got there. The smaller one smiled and hugged him. "Hey," Emile said quietly as Remy wrapped his arms around him.

"Hey, love," Remy said. "Happy anniversary." He gave Emile a soft kiss before pulling him to the car so they could go to dinner.

They ate happily, talking and laughing with one another. Remy waited, not here. Somewhere private, somewhere memorable. Remy decided to take Emile on a walk to the park.

It was a nice night, so the park was a good choice. Remy held Emile's hand as they walked, a smile present on both their faces. He took him to a secluded part of the park before stopping.

"Emile," Remy said. He pulled away, looking him in the eyes. "So....I have a question for you."

"What is it?" Emile asked, a look of confusion mixed with worry on his face. Remy never danced around a question like that.

Remy took a breath. "Ok so...you know I love you...." He sighed, everything he'd memorized going out the window. "Screw it." Remy got down on one knee, watching as Emile's eyes widened. He opened the box and showed the simple band. "Will you marry me?"

Emile instantly nodded. He pulled Remy up and kissed him, wrapping his arms around Remy's shoulders. He pulled back with tears in his eyes, letting a grinning Remy slip the ring on his finger.

Ten Crows- Denotes something overwhelming

Remy was working on a new song, a love song, when he got the call. He bolted out the door, to his car, and driving to the hospital. He was fighting tears, wanting to cry so fucking badly. He ran down the halls to the room he was told Emile was in.

He opened the door, eyes wide at the sight before him. Emile, a bandage wrapping his chest, barely looking alive. Pale, tired, weary. Remy's hand flew to his mouth as he walked over. Everything seemed to be shattering. His mind, his heart, his world. His one love was laying there, broken looking.

A doctor came in, explaining what happened. Emile had been at work, he was a therapist. A more manic patient of his came in, and she had a gun. She went to Emile and just shot him. A psychotic break, they called it. Remy called bullshit.

He held Emile's hand, finally breaking. Remy heard the door open and saw Virgil come in. He placed a hand gently on his older brother's shoulder, and Remy lost it. He stood and hugged onto Virgil tightly, sobbing hard.

Eleven Crows- Uncertainty

The bullet had hit Emile's heart. His heart. That's the two words that rang through Remy's mind day and night for three weeks. Three damned weeks where he stayed at the hospital, watching his unconscious husband, praying he'd open his eyes. He never did.

Remy had never once left his side. Not until that day. He was sitting there, writing his love song. The one he'd been working on for Emile's birthday, the one he put his whole entire soul into. Then the beeping started. Faster and faster, then one long continuous one. Doctors rushed in, forcing a screaming Remy from the room. He had to be held back by his brother, who was coming to bring Remy his lunch.

Hours passed with no news, Remy pacing in the waiting room, shoulders shaking, eyes filled with tears. Virgil tried his best to calm him, but his older brother had completely shut down this time.

Twelve Crows- Fulfillment

Five hours. Five fucking hours with no news. Remy had long since sat down, Virgil not leaving. He couldn't, not when Remy was this way. They both looked up as a doctor came towards them, actually smiling a little.

"For Emile Galexia?" he asked, and Remy shot up out of his seat, Virgil right behind him. "You must be Remy," the doctor said, looking Remy over.

He nodded. "What happened? Is Emile ok?" Remy asked, arms crossed as Virgil listened, rubbing his brother's shoulder. "Please say he's ok..."

The man nodded. "He is," he said gently. "Emile os currently awake and even talking. You can go back and-"

Remy didn't wait, he ran. He sprinted to Emile's room, throwing open the door like he had those weeks ago. He strode over as Emile watched him, moving a little. Emile winced and Remy set a gentle hand on his cheek, tears running down his own. "Milly..."

Emile leaned forwards and connected their lips for a moment. "I'm sorry," he whispered when he pulled back. He wiped Remy's tears, shushing him gently.

He shook his head. "No, no, it's ok," Remy whispered. He was just glad he had Emile back. Without him, his life wouldn't be complete. And he finally had his ending or his song, the one he was writing for Emile. He sat next to him on the bed, holding Emile gently.

With Emile, Remy's life was complete.

He looked out the window, hearing a small noise. He smiled gently, seeing a flock of crows. Specifically, twelve. His mind wandered to the old superstition from Vanessa and he only smiled wider.

Remy's like was fulfilled. As long as he had Emile, everything was ok. As long as he had him, he felt fulfilled. Complete. Finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 165 25
Aye look oneshots None if these characters belong to me unless i add ocs which I'll tell you about But yeah! This is no place for smut so get out ya...
43.6K 1.3K 60
This will mostly be prinxiety and logicality, with some remile and demus sprinkled in! I don't know how to write smut so there is not going to be muc...
91.4K 1.8K 48
this is just prinxiety and logicality one shots. I love these ships btw I need Requests please!! Btw WARNING I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS THESE BELO...
109K 2.2K 70
heyyyy, this book has many unfinished one shots in it, there are almost no part twos, so read with caution. Ahem, enjoy this bad description. So, th...