He knows I'm into Hentai (Vko...

By cookie_n_tea

Jeon Jungkook was conflicted about his sexuality after breaking up with his girlfriend. He had his own theori... More

prologue
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four (M)
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six (m)
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
Epilogue
Lord of Seoul (new book!)

three

13.4K 718 399
By cookie_n_tea

Taehyung walked through the school hallway trying to assemble his assignment papers in chronological order without tripping and arriving at his class in one piece. He had a few sheets between his pursed lips while his fingers sorted the jumbled sheets in his file. Brows etched with a frustrated frown and nostrils blaring. His phone was continuously buzzing in his pocket and he knew who was texting him. Yeonjun.

That boy was dying to know what had happened between Taehyung and jungkook yesterday. Taehyung had promised to tell him if anything goes wrong but hadn't promised to tell him the details of their erotic activities, which bugged the hell out of yeonjun. As much as yeonjun disapproved Taehyung being friends with benefits with jungkook; he still wanted to know all the tea. For knowledge purpose of course. But as of now, Taehyung had been ignoring him because he had to submit his assignment and he was pretty sure he's late for class.

Just as he had successfully managed to assemble his worksheets he felt a harsh tug on his arm making him drop all his paperwork. Taehyung was yanked into what he assumed was a locker. He panicked instantly, trying to get out of the arms of whoever was holding him back.

"Shh Taehyung it's me. Calm down." Jungkook's voice made him halt and breathe. But then he started moving again to face jungkook with an angry expression on his face.

"What the hell is the meaning of this?!" Taehyung yelled which only resulted in jungkook's palm being slapped across his lips.

"Don't yell or we'll get caught."

Jungkook could barely see the outline of Taehyung's face but he could see enough to tell that Taehyung's eyes were as wide as a soccer at this moment. He was confused at first but then he noticed how close they were. How their bodies were practically smashed in this tiny space. Jungkook smirked, liking their intimate position.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung whispered against jungkook's palm.

"You agreed to meet me today for another session." Jungkook pulled his palm away and Taehyung rolled his eyes at jungkook.

"I have a math submission jungkook. I'm already late and you-"

"Mr.Narumi is on leave."

"How'd you know?"

"I have connections." Jungkook shrugged his shoulder cockily.

"Nice. Now let me go."

"I'm serious Taehyung. Your math teacher is on leave. You don't have to worry about the submission. Plus I need your help, I'm extremely horny right now."

Taehyung doesn't know why he blushes every time jungkook decides to be shamelessly bold. But nonetheless, jungkook's statement did turn him on a little.

"What- what do you want me to do?"

"I heard some girls in my class taking today. Someone had given her boyfriend a blow job and was bragging about how good she was."

"You.. want me to.." Taehyung blushed a deeper shade of red imagining himself on his knees with jungkook's dick in his mouth.

"No, I don't want you to blow me." This confused Taehyung.

"Instead I want to suck you off." This killed Taehyung.

"W-What..." Taehyung can't remember when was the last time he felt like this. His body was hot and he could feel the heat waves in his stomach. His throat dry and his heart pounding rapidly in his chest.

"I promise I'll make you feel good." Jungkook's fingertips slid down Taehyung's front ever so slowly that he could feel the goosebumps rising on his body. He felt jungkook tug at his trousers and his breath hitched.

"J-Jungkook.."

Taehyung couldn't comprehend what was happening as jungkook continued to slowly graze his fingers against the hem of Taehyung's trousers, unbuttoning them.

"C'mon, please let me.." jungkook falls to his knees and Taehyung gasps when he feels his zipper being pulled down.

"Hahh.." Taehyung mouth falls open when jungkook licks his semi boner. He grabs jungkook's shoulders and squeezes them feeling himself get dizzy.

"I've- I've never...a-ahh.."

Jungkook mouths Taehyung's boner through his underwear and loves the way Taehyung's nails dig into his shoulders. He can feel Taehyung trembling though his hands are keeping him from falling down. With jungkook's hands on his hips Taehyung is doing a decent job of keeping himself on his feet.

Jungkook pulls the underwear down, enough to let Taehyung's boner spring out of them and instantly takes him into his mouth. Taehyung's eyes screw shut as he tries to squeeze his thighs together. Jungkook noticed this reaction and placed his hands on either of Taehyung's thighs to keep them apart.

"Ahh.. shhit.." Taehyung moans as jungkook moves along his length.

He so desperately wanted to tell jungkook to stop but at the same time he didn't. He was enjoying this as much as he felt weird. This was Taehyung's first time being so intimate with anyone, even though he had dated jimin for almost seven whole months. Jimin and Taehyung had never gone any further than making out feverishly. Every time jimin would try to take things further Taehyung would stop him simply because he didn't feel like he was ready at that time.

But now?

What's happening now is a complete surprise for Taehyung himself.

He was enjoying this.

No matter how wrong it felt.

He was actually enjoying jungkook's mouth around his manhood.

Jungkook's tongue was doing wonders and Taehyung was slowly losing his mind. Jungkook knew how to give a good blow even though this was his first time too. As much as Taehyung was enjoying this, jungkook was enjoying it too. Listening to the lewd sounds leaving Taehyung's lips, feeling Taehyung tremble against him, jungkook loved the way Taehyung's body was reacting to him. He did everything he'd want someone to do to him while giving him a blow job. He swirled his tongue, sucked the tip sending Taehyung over the edge. He felt Taehyung grip his hair tightly and shiver. Jungkook knew Taehyung was close by how he was losing his breath and moaning.

"A-ahh jungkook... Jungkook... Hah.." Taehyung couldn't stand anymore. He wanted to release but he knew he couldn't do it with jungkook's mouth around him. So he tried to stop jungkook by pulling his hair hoping he'd get the message. But this only encouraged jungkook to suck more harshly.

"Ahhah jungkook pl-please.." Taehyung was crying now, trying to push jungkook away by his shoulders. But apparently nothing worked.

Taehyung felt his stomach coil, he was reaching his climax and he knew that if jungkook continued he'd release in his mouth which would be very embarrassing. No matter how much Taehyung sobbed, jungkook showed no sign of stopping. Taehyung almost screamed when he couldn't control himself anymore and came into jungkook's mouth. He twitched as he squirted his semen that Jungkook swallowed every little drop of.

Once jungkook was done and satisfied with his work he stood up but frowned when he noticed Taehyung still crying. He would've been smirking if Taehyung was crying in pleasure but that wasn't it. Taehyung's cry was more bitter, sorrowful, almost ashamed. Jungkook panicked thinking that maybe he had hurt him.

"Hey what's wrong? Did I hurt you? Was I too harsh?" Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face to make him look up. A weird pang in his heart made jungkook flinch when he saw Taehyung's crying face even though the light was dim.

"Taehyung, talk to me. What happened? What hurts? Please, tell me."

"I... I'm so sorry." Taehyung sobbed.

"What? Why?"

"I-I came in your m-mouth... I'm so sorry, I-I tried to push you away b-but I couldn't hold myself l-longer.."

Jungkook then realized what was bothering Taehyung. He was embarrassed because he came in jungkook's mouth. Jungkook's eyes widened because this can't be Taehyung's first time receiving a blow. He had been with jimin and jungkook clearly remembers jimin bragging about how good Taehyung is in bed.

"Oh Taehyung." Jungkook wiped his tears. "Don't apologize. There's no need for you to apologize. I wanted you to come in my mouth so why the hell are you feeling sorry hmm?"

"B-but it's disgusting."

"Hell no. It's sexy." Jungkook smirked and Taehyung sniffled, blushing yet again.

"And to be honest, you taste so sweet."

"Shut up." Taehyung sniffled hitting jungkook lightly. Jungkook chuckled but felt relieved when Taehyung finally stopped crying.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Hmm."

Taehyung zipped up his pants and wiped his cheeks with the palm of his hands. He was ready to leave when jungkook gripped his arm.

"What is it?"

"Haven't you done this with jimin?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"But you-"

"I was overwhelmed jungkook. I'm fine now."

With that Taehyung opened the locker which he now realised is the janitor's closet. He rolled his eyes at jungkook for being cliché. He sighed looking at the scattered papers and began picking them up. Jungkook soon came out and started helping him with the papers.

"I'll have to arrange these papers again because of you." Taehyung groaned and jungkook laughed a little.

"I'll help, don't worry."

The school bell rang, indicating the end of the ongoing class. Taehyung and jungkook successfully placed all the papers in Taehyung's file and walked to their English class together. Taehyung had a faint blush on his face all the while thinking about what he had just done with jungkook in that janitor's closet. How he had felt and how he wished he hadn't embarrassed himself and ruined the moment. Although, in his head he knew there are going to be a lot of such moments of him and jungkook which he can enjoy to the fullest without being embarrassed.

And now he was totally ready for it.

Bring it on jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975 41 17
"We're two different types of people, Jimin. He likes sex and drugs; I like theater and tea. Trust me, we'd never date." Except they would; they do...
13.6K 810 26
jungkook and jimin have their own background problems, being in the old college they are in, they end up in the same elevator. but that's only how th...
1.1M 71.5K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
28.5K 1.1K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...