Vampire Uprising I (Book 1 I...

By BlkQween

👑✅ Black Vampire king & His BBW vampire Queen. The hood made of burlap was stifling, causing discomfort. Wit... More

Damn This Heat!
I'm In Love
The Turn
If I Can't Have You
Bloody Tracks
Awake
Forget Me Not
Welcome Home Pharoah
Birth of a Queen
The Engagement Party
Troubled waters
Savage
When River's Run Red
Kill Him!
Father
Joan & Zion
Meet your maker
Cody
Let the games begin!
Lets get it started
Keep ya head up!
Pharaoh Origin
Blood Ties
Prodigal Sons
Forbidden Fruit
Bathe in blood
One more Chance
Love is serious business
Twin Oaks the return
Hook Line & Sinker
Strike It Rich $
The devil's in the detail
Shit just got real
Liza
Red Handed
Trial's
Skeletons in the closet
Heads will roll
Throw the book at her
Poison Plot
Side chick slick
Old Friend
Lycan?
First impressions
Run
Blood Rain
Sunday kind of love
Gingerly
30 Day's
Murder she wrote
Tempo Slow
Niarchos Origin
Sex Room XXX
Death Reading##
Family reunion#
This Bitch! #
Here comes the bride ##
Taken ##
Silver Bullet ##
Daddy's home ##
Gold Skeleton Key #
Unfaithful ##
Confession ##
Bread Crumbs##
Bounty #
Covet #
Banking on it ##
Gone with the wind
Epilogue

Control your savage

282 24 24
By BlkQween

Chapter 32
Control Your Savage

Caleb finally finished business pertaining to the vampire game's.

He boughr everyone revenue. There wasn't an empty bed any place on the island. Business transactions were made millions of dollar's exchanged every one was happy.

His coven member's were tired, lulu had an appointment to meet with Gabriel and Niarchos after the business with Chance settled.

Life was good Caleb was the happiest he'd been in a long time.

He decided to visit Savannah hang out at a few vampire night club's and visit friend's. Caleb arrived in Savannah stores were open late.

He loved looking in the boutiques, and book stores. After buying Clarence and Gabriel three baby outfit's he took picture's sending them to Gabriel and Clarence's phone's.

Uncle Caleb is starting early Gabriel text back.

I'm having the baby shower on the Island Clarence want's the wedding shower here.

You have the baby shower where you want that's not his call.

Try telling him that Caleb.
You have to put your foot down with him Gabriel he will try you.

Did Clarence tell you he graduated from Cooke Bethune?
No sir.

Both of you graduated historical black college's.

Not me I graduated Medgar Evers in Brooklyn. It's not a historical black college Caleb. It should be they shouldn't limit them to the south.

I met Betty Shabazz Caleb she was a very strong black woman. She told me no man should yell or hit his woman, she said Malcolm X never yelled at her. He was a good man Gabriel I miss him.

You knew him? We knew him he and Clarence were good friend's.
There's a lot about him you don't know give him a chance to open up he gives his wisdom slow but steady.

How was the circus? I saw the pics on our vampire web page.

We have our own website Caleb? Chile yes.

Send the link Caleb.
I'll tell them to let you in Gabriel. Thank you ttyl? Sure love you Caleb. Love you too.

Caleb went to a book shop he loved because they had author reading's from renown and indie author's.

The owner was a personal friend of Caleb he walked the store seeking an interesting read he found one titled Crossing The Freedom River.

He glanced through the page's slow turning, his anger fueling into outrage and disgust.

Caleb held the book so tight the spine cracked.

Caleb patiently waited for his friend to finish with her packed house. When it was over she closed the store went to her apartment with Caleb undressing.

Rosemary do you know the author of this book? Yes Richard Montclair.

He's a plagiarist babe.

That's a strong accusation love. Then you know I wouldn't make it unless it were true.

Honey I've never seen you this way what is it?

I wrote this book in 1843 thru 1860 I lost it the night I ran from slavery with my wife and child.

It's the reason I'm a vampire Harriet Tubman shot me in an attempt to take my life so I wouldn't talk to the slave catcher's revealing our route. Had it not been for my maker I would not be here.

Rosemary saw how unsettling this was for Caleb. She a renown author couldn't imagine her work stolen.

Caleb What are you going to do? You can't say you stole the book I wrote in 1843.

A white man Rose! Caleb please calm down honey.

Ne me dites pas de me calmer! (Don't tell me to calm down!)

bébé, tu dois te calmer, afin que nous puissions essayer de parvenir à une solution raisonnable. (baby you must calm down, so we can reach a soloution.

Vient-il ici pour lire? si oui quand? (Is he coming here to read, if so when?). Semaine à partir d'aujourd'hui saturday for the samedi night série de lecture en direct (week from today for the Saturday live reading series)

She grabbed her silk robe off the door wrapping her toasted almond skin. Caleb called Clarence.

Yes Clarence my book the one Harriet shot us over the one I loss my family over!

A white man stole my book the New York Liberty published it's a #1 seller.

Calm down we will figure something out Caleb i'm in Georgia Twin Oaks. When are you coming Clarence?

I'll send the Limosine for you Caleb bring the book.

What now Clarence? Caleb's book resurfaced Gabriel a white man stole his work. He want's my help to catch him. I'm sure you will get to the bottom of it Clarence.

Clarence left for twin oak's Gabriel slept all day she awakened abruptly by a loud shrill scream.

HELLO Clarence Oh my God! Gabriel what happened?

Joan took a steak knife and sliced her arm Clarence!
She lost a lot of blood it's all over the kitchen she's about to die!

Papa Nate Joan took a knife and tried to kill herself.

Zion put her up to this Clarence it's an outrage!
Papa they only have minute's Joan's bleeding her pulse is fading. Do we have a choice Clarence?

No Nathan we don't! Let Niarchos turn her Clarence he's an Elder vampire.

Zion is just as strong papa. Niarchos or nothing Clarence.

Gabriel put Niarchos on Niarchos you have to turn Joan.

Gabriel put the phone on speaker allowing Clarence to hear the confusion Zion was arguing with Niarchos trying to stop him from doing the turn.

Clarence yelled to get Zion's attention Niarchos must do the turn!

I have to respect papa Nate's wishes no more arging Zion and Niarchos.
You are Pharaoh pop not Papa Nate. Papa Nate has a treaty Niarchos we as Elders must respect it!

Gabriel face time now please! She turned on her camera Joan was non responsive on the floor everyone was quiet.

Niarchos bent over her body holding her head in one hand Joanie? She answered faintly.

Do you understand you are about to die? Yess. Do you wish to live? Yess.

You will no longer be human you will be vampire walk amongst the living drinking human blood to survive.

You shall never to walk in sun light die to live? Do you agree Joan? I do.

Zion held her hand Niarchos popped his large fang's checking her pulse before biting her jugular screams echoed through the house.

Mama! Isaiah cried it was his first time witnessing a turn.

Niarchos held her down biting his wrist pouring his blood into mouth.

He held her mouth closed forcing her to drink.

Of my blood I make thee closing his large fist
with my blood I heal thee draining his blood on her knife wounds.

With my blood and the blood of our Vampire father by the power invested in me by the king of Coven's Clarence Hollings and in the presence of Our Vampire Queen Gabriel Hollings who bore witness to this turning, we baptise you vampire.

Forever Nas feratu pressing his wrist to her mouth Joan drank of Niarchos until she blacked.

Niarchos picked her up carrying her to his bed. Gabriel still had the phone on face time let me clean her up. I'll call you back honey I'll be here.

Niarchos and Zion left the room while Gabriel washing Joan.

Why Joan? I didn't think you'd go through with it. Zion knocked on the door is she awake? Not yet.

Papa Nathan dosen't want you near her, he think's you orchestrated it Clarence texted me.

Joan was dressed in a night gown Gabriel found in her room. Why did Niarchos bring her in his bed instead if your's Zion?

She has to sleep with her maker until she wakes the one who made her is the one who explain's when she wakes.

Why is Nicky upset? Niarchos never made a woman he couldn't make his wife he vowed never date a human or make a woman a vampire.

Gabriel saw the worry and concern in Zion's eye's.

I'll let Niarchos stay with me tonight he can sleep on the floor and you sleep with Joan Zion I won't tell.

I know when she wakes she'll want to hear from you what happened and you have much to discuss. Call Niarchos when she wakes.

How are you feeling Gabriel? Don't worry about me concentrate on Joan kissing her head. Thank you Gabriel. You're welcome Zion.

Niarchos was upset. Gabriel sat on the bed her sweater covering her hand's.

Nicky? In the soft hue of lamp's light he looked
sad. You did the turn beautifully I've never seen something done so loving and welcoming.

Who wrote the word's for a turned? I did, I thought we should say something welcoming into vampire life.

All vampire's are made to memorize and repeat it at vampire induction ceremonies.

What is that? When a
new vampire's meet the Pharoah.

He drink's from them so he can call on his children that's why he was able to connect to vampire's at the games ma.

Hello hi Clarence.

What happened Gabriel? We we're in our room's we heard a scream.

Did Zion come when he heard the scream? Gabriel? Yes daddy?

When did we start lying to each other? She was quiet Niarchos peared at her through shaking his head yes as in tell the truth.

We had to send for him Clarence he was in the lab he may not of heard the scream. Could you hear it Gabriel? Yes. If you a half breed heard he heard too.

Clarence I don't want to get involved. You're my eyes and ears when I'm not home. You run our home Great Queen.
When are you coming home Clarence?

I have something's to tie up Caleb has an issue now this. Papa Nate want's Zion court marshalled.

You're tired, I'm tired sleep sugar. The babies have me sleep a lot at least when they're born I won't be alone Clarence.

Don't do that, Niarchos is there you're not alone. I love you, goodnight sugar.

Niarchos peered at her Gabriel went to the closet to get the blow up bed.

Leave it slept in it. Niarchos took off his clothes.

He lay on his father's side of the bed Gabriel turned her back to him Niarchos held her crying like a baby.

Gabriel turned to him hugging him close shh it's alright
rubbing his back.
Niarchos fell asleep in her arm's. She under stood why they called him big baby.

The next morning Gabriel closed her bedroom door of the Brooklyn mansion as quiet as she could leaving to catch a cab to her house in Queens.

When she arrived and opened her front door she noticed the chaise lounge in the livingroom with a note from Niarchos my head is three inches from your ceiling that made her smile.

Her house was small compared to the house's her husband owned but it was her's and it was cozy.

She made hot tea in her own kitchen showered and lay in her own bed with a new mattress set.
A note read, compliments of the Pharaoh. Turning off her phone she slept.

It was 6:45 p.m the next evening she woke to Niarchos sitting on bed watching
B E T.

She jumped startled how did you get in Nicky?

Why are you here Great one? This is my house I live here Nicky.

You live in Brooklyn Nicky I live here drawing her blanket turning on her side.

What's wrong? I'm tired Nicky. Of? I need space I've been through a lot.

I was turned vampire because a vampire wanted to kill me, then I was almost drained by my vampire guard who by the way turned into a wolf.

Almost killed at my engagement party but I don't remember because my vampire husband wiped my memory clean.

Now I watch my friend try and kill herself to be vampire because her grand father who was supposed to be dead 100 year's ago say's no.

I'm a pregnant vampire who can sun walk. I need space and sushi Nicky.

You want sushi? Yes. You came to Queens to order sushi? Yes. From where ma? She handed him the menu.

What do you want? Five orders of number three.

Hello can I get five number 3's? Yes same address as on caller I d. Thank you.

Pop is going bonkers Gabriel. I don't wanna talk. Niarchos moved her hair from her face. Please? No I need space I want you to go.

I can't Pop said don't leave you alone he's flying in like now. Now? Yep.

We know where you are we drank from you. That doesn't mean you should follow me don't you need to be with Joan Nicky?

Niarchos rubbed her feet. She was breathing heavy you like these big hand's on your sexy feet ma?

I'll do this 3x a day if you come with me Gabriel.
No snatching her tiny feet away pop's gonna come here Gabriel.

Let him come I won't open the door. Why are you being difficult Gabriel? She pulled the blanket over her head. He put two bloods on her night stand she knocked them to the floor.

Niarchos' phone kept buzzing. Hello? I'm here pop she don't wanna talk she has me locked out the bedroom.

I don't know what's wrong, no she's not crying. She won't come out. Thirty minutes Niarchos see you then.

See what you did Gabriel? Warn Zion he's in Brooklyn Nicky. I already did ma.

I get to sleep with Joan instead of you. Do you know how that sound's Nicky? Hehe.

Gabriel puckered her lips no kiss cause you keep getting me in trouble.

Gabriel kept her lips poked he couldn't resist her. Niarchos pushed his tongue on her's swirling.

Shhh he broke their embrace standing behind the door Gabriel cut the light.

The door opened Niarchos grabbed the person in a choke hold. It's papa put the gun up. Pop how did you get in?

Key's the back door. You gave him key's Gabriel? He was my boyfriend remember?

Who else has a key? Just Clarence, I'll give you one just in case.

Gabriel shook her head when Clarence wasn't looking stop she mouthed.

Here sugar handing the sushi he was outside when I arrived. That's a lot you gonna eat all that?

Yes Clarence why do both of you keep asking that? I'm eating for us.

Well they aren't vampire's. They laughed at Clarence.

Yes they are at least two Clarence. How do you know Sugar? I crave blood morning's and night's. Day time the human's want's food it's like they compromise.

One of them hates chocolate. Really? Yep and they love ice water like their father I hate ice water.

Clarence touched her stomach, smiling at the stories. She looked at Niarchos he was jealous and trying to hide it doing a bad job.

Gabriel you're royalty you can't just leave baby.

What do you mean Clarence?

You can't just get up and leave Sugar. Oh? You mean like the master's did to both of you?

You know it's not the same Gabriel. Isn't it? Just because the prison is pretty don't maean it's not jail.

Can I take a shower and we talk by morning. Sugar?

Can we look at lifetime tonight Clarence? It's the Saturday night movie.

Sure Sugar. Niarchos You can go to the mansion. You don't need me pop?

You need to be with Joan Niarchos what if she wakes? Zion is there.

Clarence gave him a dirty look don't start Niarchos you know the rule's of turning.

Pop why me! Now she has to live with me for five year's. Papa Nate called it Niarchos.

He has little trust in Zion and he wanted her turned by an Elder so she would be a strong vampire.

He didn't say that when Isaiah was turned pop. I was turning Gabriel there was no time in that situation. I never wanted to turn a woman you know that. I'm sorry son, but you have.

Joan is not going to like leaving New York to live in Georgia pop. She has no choice Niarchos.

Papa Nate is asking for an inquiry into the matter and if he find's foul play a trial is next.

The cheif vampire Doctor can't be court marshalled it's in the
bi-law's pop.

He can if foul play is suspected.

You can't place Zion under arrest Clarence we need him to deliver our babies.

Niarchos grabbed his helmet I'm out he hugged her and Clarence.

He fixed his fingers to say he was going to text her she blew a kiss at him.

Clarence watched her Stop flirting with my child. Don't start Clarence.

His eyes a blaze he stepped into the bathroom to shower. Gabriel where's the soap? In the bottle on the side daddy.

When he emerged she admired him my beautiful husband. He smiled at her, I'm handsome. No you're beautiful inside and out.

Clarence let's have a Halloween Masquerade.

You'll put it together Sugar? Yes. Alright.

At Niarchos' house. Why there? Bigger our house is bigger here in New York.

His house is prettier. You do know that was my first house Sugar. The column's out front are beautiful I love it Clarence

They are real marble not like this fake stuff today I prefer our house.

We had the engagement there and you want me to have the baby shower there when I wanted it on the gullah island's and I agreed.

I want the Masquerade at Niarchos' house. If he says yes sugar agreeing reluctantly.

Gabriel grinned you're jealous Clarence. You know I am woman.

I'm not, Tara says you owe her a kiss. He laughed gruff.

I explained you're gonna make good on your promise mister.

Sugar Tara is 80. 88 and so what you're way older a promise is a promise Mr. Hollings.

What does Gideon say? He agrees with me.

Stop pulling my curls when you play in my hair look what happens. She rubbed her hand up and down his hard shaft.

You gonna gimme some? I can't. I know you want it, reaching for her night stand grabbing her vibrator wand removing her tee and panties sitting on the chair in the corner of her room.

Clapping twice Gabriel's lamp went off, Clarence could see her clear as if the light never went out she could see his silhouette but not him.

Turning on the wand and opening her legs she exposed her clit tapping it with the wand until she was about to climax her feet on tippy toes quivring on the edge of the chair.

She could see his eyes in the dark she knew he was watching, wanting and waiting.

Gabriel's hearing super good she heard his breathing pick up panting.

Cum for me let me see Sugar. In all his life he never watched a woman play with herself he wasn't into porn and women alway's got to it with him.

They never teased him for fear he would kill them he guessed.

He inches from exploding watching her she could see him stroking his long thick cock in the silhouette.

Gabriel turned off the vibrator wand Sugar please don't stop he begged his voice shaky.

Don't touch yourself daddy. Yes my Queen, he inhaled struggling to obey.

Turning the wand on she leaned back in the chair raising her pretty feet and red toes in the air.

Clarence watched her feet longing for them to curve as she released imagining her toes rolling on his tongue.
That shit was sexy to him.

His phone buzzing he ignored it
trapped in her sexy web caught in her mesmerizing spell.

There was no freeing him he didn't want freedom not from this licking his lips he bit his wrist he was hot horny drinking his own blood so he wouldn't bite her in passion.

Clarence. Tes sugar call for me daddy?

I'm here baby she grabbed the chair I'm cumming for you now daddy my god ohhh!

Her head leaned back moans filled the air her sexy feet trembling accompanied by legs shaking.

Clarence took one step dropped to his knees lapping all her cum from the crack of her pussy, ass thighs, even off the chair.

Stand up Gabriel. Quickly he stood his dick brick hard veins throbbing she loved it.

Gabriel turned the wands attention on him resting it up under his balls on a low setting twirling her bubble gum pink tongue around his hot mushroom tip.

He was leaked sweet pre-cum this is my sweet icing daddy he moaned hearing her talk dirty.

Gabriel sealed her full lips just on the tip sucking all she could get from that tiny sugat sweet hole licking inside of it with the tip of her warm tougue.

Clarence grabbed her hair she stopped sucking don't touch me.

Yes ma'am His veins throbbed with a pulse begging for a release. Get this poison up outta me Sugar he begged her for his release not yet.

The wand was turned up two notches he yelled grabbing the back of her chair.

Clarence's knees began to quiver he pressed the wall disciplining himself not to touch her.

Discipline began to betray him with every suck and lick his savage was begging him to come out and play.

Bending down Gabriel gently sucked both ball's into her mouth rolling them around like ice cubes while the wand vibrated the fuck outta him.

Damn! His breathing was rapid, she had him it was time.

Placing an ice cube in her mouth she worked his tip leaving the vibrator pressed firmly under his ball's sucking steady and firm like he was in a tight wet pussy pressuring his tip between the roof of her mouth and tongue.

Gabriel was slurping and spitting on him then quickly lapping it up I'm cleaning my mess I'm a good little slut.

Clarence listened to her thought's daddy you taste so fucking sweet I want all that sweet nut I know your in my mind I can feel you.

Grabbing the back of her chair FUUCKKK! He cracked the wood back.

Umm hum give it to me, swallowing every drip drop pulling him from her slippery mouth licking fast wasting nothing.

Staring at him wiping her lips and licking the tips of her finger's slow & sexy and slutty.

Clarence picked her up off the chair putting her on the bed,
pushing his tip in slapping and tapping on her clit teasing her spanking her wet pussy.

Which each slap cum splashed his thighs

She pushed his stomach no popping her fang's biting his fore arm licking the blood.

No daddy pushing him again this time harder yet rubbing his tip saying yes.

She was pushing him off her to anger the savage inside of him.

She wanted a good fuck she wanted the kind vampire to go away and the bad vampire to come out and play.

Pulling her legs down he pushed in the head she was tight he couldn't get the head im let me in Gabriel
spitting on her split.

He got all the way up pushing slow and gentle.

She fed from him legs spread missionary.

You make me crazy as he pushed it's something about you.

Bang it. Clarence pushed harder not too hard scratching his back.

Got damnnn she came hard sucking him up into her pussy, walls grabbing and pulsating on him relentlessly.

Gabriel fuck, he nutted hard up in her making her his
licking h hard nipples.

Gabriel wrapped her legs around him feeding cumming on him.

Love you Sugar. I love you too honey. Clarence didn't distract her feeding he could feel her tummy on his stomach his babies close to him he couldn't wait to meet them.

Year's wanting his own children knowing it wouldn't happen now this.

No money was worth the birth of his miracle babies.

Fourty minutes she still fed she and the babies needed him, needed his blood he never let a woman feed from him during sex this was his first experience he loved the feeling.

Your phone keeps buzzing Clarence. They can wait Gabriel.

Check for blood honey please.
No you're jinxing us Clarence she touched herself see? Nothing
ruining the mood.

Clarence sighed Hello Caleb yes brother I had to leave Georgia Gabriel ran off.

I return tomorrow meet me at twin oaks. The book thief's coming for a reading when? We'll be there no to meet him If I have to reveal what we are then it's what I must do.

I spoke with the genealogist and the document creation team they're recreating the book to it's original form.

I'm having them back copy write it legally.

You're going to say the book was left to you in your grandfather's will.

The document recreator's will send parchment paper for you to write the will on because your handwriting matches the original manuscript.

We'll discuss the document's needed with the legal team. We have a conference call tomorrow Caleb.

This is in case it comes to a legal battle which I doubt because no one want's to be an exposed plagiarist.

May can I spend some time with my wife please Caleb?

I know, thanks dad for the reminder Clarence hung up irritated.

Damn seeer's. What did he say Clarence? Are you supposed to be having sex?
Hehehe.

Clarence are you a wolf? No I'm not sugar Niarchos is the first.

What are you daddy? I'm the man who loves you sugar and im a dingo. You're serious?

Yes Gabriel I am one day I was a dingo the Elders are too, Ann isn't she turns to mist.

Caleb isn't we think it's because he has sight.

We thought Niarchos wasn't cause he's huge now we know better but a wolf instead of a dingo makes no sense.

Let me see Clarence can you control it? Yes sugar you promise not to scream? I promise.

I have to go down the stairs Clarence ran jumping the stairs.

Gabriel tapped the bed for the dingo to sit near her. Clarence's eyes were the same he licked her thigh stop fresh.

Clarence? He looked at her jumping off the bed and down the steps in a leap, he was human.

I want to test something I saw in a vampire movie once Clarence. What?

Can go in a church? No the ground is consecrated the dead can't walk on consecrated ground. I can't go to church? No my love I'll build a chapel on if you wish. That'd be nice.

Crosses and a bible can hold them? Papa read's his bible everyday you know he's religious.

Garlic has no effects. Mirror's and pictures Clarence?

Sometimes we show on film and sometimes we don't. Can we drink blood from the dead?

Absolutely not it will kill you once they die stop drinking

Who do you love more? Me or Safinah? I love one no more then the other both of you have different qualities. She was submissive you're a fire cracker.

Gabriel I want you to let me lead. You can lead in the bedroom daddy giggling.

Please Gabriel no more running from Niarchos promise me Sugar. I promise Clarence.

Look I Got you a gift close your eyes putting it on her lap.

It's heavy Clarence pulling it out the satin bag who's was it Clarence? Queen Neffettiti.

This belong's in a museum Clarence. Donate but I'm sure Queen Nefertiti would want another Queen adorning it, not stuck in a glass case with the rest of her precious stolen shit.

Hehe you sound funny cursing. That's because I never do it around you. Don't Clarence I like the gentleman you.

Zion went to administer the vaccine to Chance then checking his vitals.

Zion up a chair crying. What's wrong Zion? He asked weakly.

Joan tried to kill herself Chance to be made.

Chance was listening fighting sleep to be there for Zion.

I haven't seen you cry since your mother's funeral Zion.

My life has been good Chance there hasn't been a need to cry Elder.

What's that Elder mess brother? Grabbing Zion's hand.

Papa Nathan think's it was staged I may be court marshalled Chance.

The chief surgeon of vampire's can't be court marshalled it's vampire law I may be excommunicated.

Chance scoffed not with Gabriel pregnant. I know my father he'd give his life before he saw harm come to that woman.

Pop would stop anything hindering that your they have to prove wrong doing for you to be arrested fid you stage it Zion?

No Chance I told her what papa Nate said he'd think on it. She acted fine with it next I know she sliced herself.

Chance smiled. Why are you smiling? Women we never know what the fuck they're up to do we brother?

You turned her Zion? Niarchos. Chance's eyes opened big chuckling I know my baby brother is vexed. My brother alway's trying to keep his head low not this time huh?

It'll be fine my father will make sure trust me your not going any place worse case you won't have papa's blessing to marry Joan Zion brace yourself.

Doctor what's wrong with me? Parasites someone slipped it in the tox blood you drink. What is that? A worm it lives in you multiplies and eventually forces you to walk in the sun because they seek daylight to grow and expand Chance.

I sedated you for a while to slow them when you're asleep you have no cravings they don't multiply.

I detoxed your blood no tox bloods. How long have I been out Zion? Thirty five day's. Chance scoffed no liquor? Zion laughed. Where is pop?

He just got back from Twin oaks. Chance looked at him with big eyes.

Someone poisoned you he means to find out who if he has to kill everyone to do it. Zion explained everything he knew including the executions and jailing of his wives.

When you were diagnosed Clarence cried. Chance cried sometimes I think he doesn't love me Zion.

You're wrong Chance he left his pregnant bride to go to your house with the Elders invoking the vacate law.

Chance was dozing off calling Mara and Giselle's name. Chance was sleep.

Nurse please add two cc's of sedative I don't want him waking during the vaccine process.

Yes Dr. Donovan.

Clarence it's Zion Chance woke today.

What did he say Zion? He said Mara or Giselle that's all I could get. I briefed him on everything, you need to visit Chance he misses his father.

I will Zion real soon. Goodnight Pharoah.

Clarence feed Gabriel from the vein seems drink's more.
I will Doctor goodnight.

Mara it's Niarchos what you about to do?

Shower, go to bed what about you? I'm already in bed how's work Mara? Good bae. I sent you money Mara. Thank you daddy. You're welcome buy yourself something pretty.

You spoil me Elder. I'm supposed to.

How's Elder Chance? Same. Let me know if there's a change
can you visit Niarchos?

If I want Mara. Can I go with you Niarchos? Pharoah said no. Please.

I'll see what I can do. Thank you.

Gabriel was up showering Clarence loved waking to her singing

Gabriel sung the black national anthem he hadn't heard it in year's humming with her.

Good morning Great Pharoah bowing her head in her silk kimono handing him a warm blood.

Sing a song Sugar.
Gabriel cued the karaoke version of Stephanie Mills I feel good on her phone.

That's how you sing Sugar clapping when she got to the end. Thank you Clarence.

Get dressed Gabriel he tossed on sweats no boxer's and a black sleeveless tank and gucci sun glasses.

Gabriel stared at him I can take a shower at the house sugar.

Gabriel snapped a picture of his penis print through his sweats.

Look. Clarence laughed. What's funny baby?

I was trying to get your attention at the coffee shop you were reading ignoring me the women were pointing and giggling I couldn't figure why. I sat behind you your ass was fat sticking out the chair my manhood took over.

I left so you wouldn't see, a woman chased me handing me her number now I know why. Yeah wrap that up great one.

The Limosine is here Gabriel opened the front door a man was there what do you want?

I came to see about you baby your neighbor said you were back. You're looking good, them color contacts? They're pretty.

Clarence stepped in front of her
My nigga can you step aside.

I don't know who you are get off the property my wife doesn't want to see you.

Let her tell me that big man.

Bam bam?! He was calling Gabriel Donnell I'm married this is my husband leave.

I ain't leaving.

When you found out I was sick you left and stopped answering call's.

Is it mine? We were over two year's before I was diagnosed.

Clarence closed the door on Donnell.

He started knocking and ringing crazy calling her name begging her to open the door.

Clarence let him go away I can call the police.

Clarence daddy no..Gabriel trying to hold his arm baby please?

Clarence opened the door punching Donnell's jaw dislocating it hyper speeding to the limo with minor burns's.

lock up and let's go Sugar please Clarence's driver jumped out with a gun waiting on her.

Gabriel locked the door stepping over Donnell she dare not check on him she walked to the limo her new husband was livid and jealous.

He was gone Clarence I have not had any contact with him.

I believe you Sugar men like that burn me up taking advantage of innocent women children and the sick.

Calm down please when they arrived home Gabriel went to the Clarence hyper sped up the upstairs.

Truth be told the ordeal upset her too.

How dare he seeing him angered her inside she was glad Clarence broke his jaw.

She knocked on her bedroom door where Niarchos stayed come in My Queen. Niarchos was in the corner reading Maya Angelou.

What happened Gabriel? How do you know something is wrong? Pop's is doing push up's he does them to calm down.

My ex came by. Haha bad idea what happened?

Clarence told him to leave he said no. Niarchos took of his shades what?

Gabriel told him all of what happened.

Clarence called him a nigger.
Haha--

Niarchos it's not funny? Sorry ma. Well he called Clarence one first.

Pop never uses that word. Gabriel's phone was buzzing.

He's calling Niarchos. Gimme holding out his hand.

Yo? Who da fuck is this? You you dislocated my fucking jaw nigga.

So if you come around me or my bitch again I'm fucking dislocate more than that nigger.

Where you stay you talking slick on the fucking phone.

Pull up Donnell 1375 Jackie Robinson Way I'll be outside waiting nigga.

Niarchos hung up Clarence walked in what did he want Niarchos?

He was talking slick pop I told him pull up.

What? Come over Pop let me handle him he's a street nigga he's about to find out how street I can get.

Alexa call Grimy. Who's that Clarence?

A crazy vampire Niarchos turned a psychopath patient.

I freed him from those drug's I liberated him Gabriel.

He needed those drug's Zion said so he was diagnosed clinically insane.

He suffered from extreme abuse as a child Niarchos help's keep him under control he respects Niarchos as his maker.

He belongs to your coven? Yep He said it with pride. People need to embrace their crazy and stop using medication to fix it mabe there is a reason the brain is hard wired that way.
I'm not talking about pedophiles or women killer's.

Joan began screaming out as they talked.
Niarchos held her down.

It's ok Joanie Gabriel held her hand she went back to sleep.
It's almost over Joanie hang in there Clarence kissed her forehead.

Niarchos' phome rang Grimy how long till you come thru?

Nah nigga six sundown I need you bring some vampire's that's bout it we got beef ending the call.

Gabriel went to lay down.

Clarence walked in Gabriel's bedroom they locked eyes.

What's wrong? Gabriel cried Why did he come back? He reminded me of how alone I was.

He tried to place doubt in Clarence's head is it my baby?

That nigga crazy ma. What if we weren't vampire's Nicky he could have cause confusion for a person he left to die.

Don't worry I'll fix him Gabriel. Don't kill him God sit's high and looks low don't get blood on your hand's Nicky.

Niarchos cut his palm squeezing his fist over her cup Gabriel hand she licked his palm.

Niarchos walked in Clarence's bedroom why does Gabriel confide in you Niarchos and not me?

Pop Gabriel was embarrassed and angry she loves you Papa you just have to give it time. My Queen never has to be embarrased around me. You have to tell her that pop.

I was going to kill that fool Niarchos my Sugar said Clarence let me call the police she was so afraid.

Niarchos laughed. She doesn't get we are not human pop. She will son it's an adjustment.

Niarchos.. Chance woke, he told Zion Giselle and Mara.

Where is the marriage paperwork from the document keepers pop? In my office son get the paperwork we can go through it.

Niarchos came back with the file, let's organize wives from concubines.

Chance didn't have any concubines.

Do you have self claim's pop? Yes. Who? Lee.

Will you release her? I'm thinking about it. Do you love her? I care for her.

I never knew you had an agreement on file.

I have to end it before the wedding it's part of Gabriel's dowry Niarchos.

I'll honor the agreement with a closing payment. What did you agree on pop?

$100 millon. DOLLARS!? Wow pop! Can we handle this please. Yes pop. Thank you.

Grip went to the cells handing out water and blood.

He started at the dingo cell Lookey here he handing them water. Is one of you willing to talk?
Guess not.

I demand to speak to the Alpha Vampire. You're looking at him dingo.

The dingo's burst in laughing so loud the women giggled with them.

You ain't no Alpha vampire boy who you tryin to fool?

The Pharoah don't wanna talk to low life dingo's.

Tell him I got some information for him.

We will see if he's wanting to hear what you gotta say BOY!

Grip moved to the middle cell what we got here any one got news for Grip?

Look what I got holding 4 oz of blood. Who ever got something to say can have it.

He shook the bottle no? Grip cracked the bottle top tossing it on the cell floor the wives ravished it like dog's.

Does anyone have something to say? You spanish come here it's okay take it pretty.

She took the blood slow.

I can ask my brother for your hand when he wakes looking at her lustful.

Do you think we can have a private chat tomorrow mami? She shook her head yes. Grip excited to listen in the security booth.

Will you share the blood? Wife 5 asked wife 3. Why should I? One of you got us into this mess.

Don't you get it? The Pharoah took over Chance's assets!

When the Alpha Vampire takes over a coven he gets it all even his wives you idiot's there ain't shit we can do about it.

If Chance don't recover we're screwed.

How old is the Alpha?

At the vampire game's they said he's almost 200. How was he turned woman?

At the vampire games Clarence said he was bitten during an uprising on a slave plantation.

The dingo stood
Hey! Get down here! I got something to tell the Dingo yelled.

Grip came Dingo It's late for that hollerin what you want with the Pharoah?

What happened to your ear negro? The Queen's dingo snatched ya shit off haha!

That was the Vampire Queen? Sure was with that in mind you still want an audience with the Pharoah?

Do me a favor boss, tell the vampire king
two word's

Black Lilac.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 720 69
Book 7 in the series continues where we left off. The world as we once knew it is falling apart. The deadly virus R-19 is sweeping the world globally...
238 3 8
Jade meets this irresistibly hot vampire and handsome warewolf at her family's old hometown. Her being herself she wanted to explore the old ancient...
62.9K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...
743 71 22
Her name broke the very foundations of which the world of men stood on,her fangs pierced the very souls of monsters and her eyes held the pain and ra...