Counting Minutes | Gay MxM |

By dollygrand

A homeless thief breaks into a house that has nothing worth stealing - except for the heart of a lonely man w... More

Welcome!
1. Smooth Criminal
2. Plan in Motion
3. Watching and Waiting
4. The Magnificent Heist
5. Day Ruined
6. One More Minute
7. Seeing a Ghost
8. Pen Pal
9. Flirty Stalker
10. Letting In
11. Definitely Not Waiting
12. Cup of Tea
13. Change in The Plan
14. Something Special
15. Keeping It Together
16. The Secret Is Out
17. New Identity
18. A Honest Job
19. First Touch
20. Opening The Door
21. His
22. The Importance of Flirting
23. Getting Closer
24. Helpless and Weak
25. Family Trauma
26. To Be Held
27. Invitation
28. No Family
29. Dreaming
30. Stopped From Drowning
31. Diversion
32. Big Step Closer
33. Deepest Wish
34. Nervously Waiting
35. Storm of Emotions
36. Ever So Patient
37. Larger Than Life
38. Forgetting Something
39. A Good Mess
40 Christmas Preparations
41. To Be Able
42. Never Enough
43. Christmas
44. Losing Hair
45. First Time
46. Neglected
47. First of Many
48. He Protect
50. Blessed Day
51. A Little Overwhelming
52. I Want
53. Day By Day
54. Minus The Schedule
55. Photograph
56. Not Alone
57. In His Arms
58. The Second Floor
59. Destiny
60. Cakes and Clay Kittens
61. The First Floor
62. Man With Many Names
63. Happiness
64. Video Call
65. Bright Future
66. Tied Forever
Epilogue
Writer Reveal: The Story Behind the Story
67. Extinguishing Fires
68. Under the Sky

49. Can and Will

7.6K 560 51
By dollygrand

-Blake-

We both woke up pretty early the next morning. We still had almost an hour before the alarm would go off, so we stayed in bed, enjoying our time together.

I was lying on my back, resting against a pile of pillows, looking out of the massive windows. Jordan was in my arms, using my shoulder as his pillow. I held him gently with one arm, massaging his thin fingers with my other hand, and sometimes he pulled it closer so he could plant a kiss on my palm.

There were no words to describe how happy I felt at that moment. The old me had no idea how amazing it would be to be in love with the right person – and to be loved by them. Now I wanted that lawnmower, that relationship I never wanted to be tied with.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear.

He turned to look at me with a wide smile and sparkly eyes, and I was rewarded with a kiss.

"I love you too," he said, turning on his side so he could wrap his arm around me.

"I can't believe I used to think relationships were traps," I chuckled, hugging him tightly. "I guess I never met the right person."

"I can't believe I can actually be in a relationship. An actual relationship," he muttered. "And I'm having sex now... I thought I'd never be able to even be in the same room with someone..."

I blushed at his words. "And you're very good at it," I smiled. "Natural talent."

He started laughing lightly, and I enjoyed hearing the sound of it. "For such a shy boy, you are very good at it as well."

His hand started sliding downwards on my stomach. I almost stopped him, but then again...

If he was up for it...

Who was I to deny his wish?

His smile grew more mischievous when he reached the brim of my boxers. I caressed his shoulder and arm, while his fingers snuck under my pants, and continued their way down. I shivered when his cool hand found what it was looking for.

Jordan pushed himself upwards to kiss me while wrapping his fingers gently around my dick. I lifted my hand to the back of his neck when I kissed him back, feeling hungry all of a sudden. Hungry for him. He let my tongue in his mouth as our kiss grew deeper, and things were slowly getting more heated.

He stopped to push my pants down so he could get a better grip, and I could feel all the blood in my body rushing down. He chuckled lightly against my lips when that happened. My growing erection seemed to make him feel more bold since he moved slowly up on his knees without letting go of my cock or breaking our kiss. He swung his leg over me, supporting himself with one hand on my shoulder as he stayed up on his knees.

I was going crazy. He was incredibly hot. His hair was in a braid again, and the tip of it was tickling my chest whenever he leaned closer. His hand was doing wonders on my member, while his tongue against mine fired me up. We both were breathing heavier, while we became greedier...

I placed both hands on his hips and soon I moved them to his butt, pushing his pants down so I could get a hold of him. The warmth of his soft skin felt nice against my own, and I couldn't resist squeezing that perfect little ass. Whenever I did that, he let out little sounds of approval, making me feel even hotter under him.

And then he pulled back and let go of my cock, looking flustered. He got rid of his pants surprisingly fast and grabbed the lube from his nightstand before he sat back down on my lap. I pulled him greedily back into the kiss and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, letting my tongue back into his mouth.

I could feel his erection against my stomach, and the thought of it made mine feel almost painful. I wanted him so much... but I wasn't in charge now. I waited patiently for Jordan to make the next move, but it was getting more and more difficult since my now fully erect cock was brushing against his thighs while he moved on my lap.

"I'm going crazy..." he muttered, and pushed himself up again.

He took the lube, poured some on his hand, and then grabbed my dick. The cool liquid between his hand and my skin felt phenomenal... Then he guided it between his buttocks, looking down at me while he rubbed my cock against himself for a moment, then lowering himself on it.

I was almost shivering in anticipation while he prepared himself to take it in. He had to move up and down for a moment to ease himself into it before he finally let the tip slip inside him. He let out a pleased sigh when I started filling him up. It was so good... It felt so incredibly good... He was so damn tight I feared I would start shooting my load already...

I rested my hands on his thighs, trying to keep myself from guiding his movements. It was his turn to take the lead and do whatever he pleased – I was sure he had a lot of ideas he wanted to try out, and I was happy to be part of his experiments.

I loved watching him... He was so beautiful... I couldn't rip my eyes away from him as he started riding me slowly. Every time he let me in a little deeper until I was fully in. Then, he started moving a little faster, breathing heavily, and letting out happy sounds. I did my best to keep myself as calm as possible so this moment wouldn't end too soon.

I pushed myself to sit up so I could kiss him. He continued moving slowly, placing his hands on my shoulders for support. I wanted to hold him but I had to keep my hands on the bed to support us. Then he cupped my cheeks, deepening our kiss. I had never felt so united with someone before.

Soon he pushed me back down so he could move faster. I grabbed his butt with both hands – I really needed something to hold on to while he was taking me closer to the edge.

"Blake..." he breathed out my name, tossing his head back. The city was waking up behind him, and I could see a hint of sunrise through the glass wall. That scene was beautiful, but it was nothing next to the perfect creation in my lap.

"Jordan..." I whispered his name, moving one hand on his chest to feel his hot skin. I caressed him slowly for a while, and he placed his hand on mine, pressing it over his heart.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied, just before I was trapped in the orgasm he gave me.

*****

I probably had the biggest smile on my face the entire morning. I didn't even notice it, sitting on the couch for the entire time, watching Jordan's every move. He kept giving me happy smiles every now and then while he followed his daily plan.

When it was time for breakfast, I went to help him. By standing right behind him, with my arms around his waist, kissing his neck and shoulder.

"I need a knife," he suddenly chuckled, trying to reach a drawer on his left, but couldn't since I had pinned him against the counter.

I let go of him reluctantly so he could grab the knife. Once he returned to me, I locked him in my arms again, making him laugh with a warm voice.

"Was I that good?" he asked teasingly.

"I need snuggles after sex," I told him. "A lot of snuggles."

"I can see that," he purred, bending his arm back to touch my cheek. "You deserve it. I can barely stand right now..."

"Riding is hard," I chuckled with a low voice. "I would gladly be your training partner if you want to work on those muscles," I added, sliding my hands down on his thighs.

"I'll take that offer," he said, turning around to face me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed me thoroughly. My hands found their way on his ass, and I massaged his flesh gently.

"Are you hurt?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Nope," he muttered.

"Good," I muttered, and gave him another kiss.

"Now – let me finish making breakfast," he said, and I reluctantly stepped back to give him space. "Thanks – I'll give you a lot of attention later, okay?"

"Okay," I smirked.

*****

I did get a lot of attention throughout the day. Kisses and hugs and teasing smiles... I couldn't wait to get to bed so I could have him all to myself. No schedules, no distractions... Just me and him, under the covers, snuggling and teasing each other...

"Will you ever stop smiling?" Jordan chuckled, sitting next to me on the couch.

"Nope," I said, pulling him tightly against me.

We were going to watch a movie. We had the lights turned off, and we had popcorn and sodas and a big blanket to keep us warm. It took a moment before we were found a comfortable spot in each other's arms, so the movie could finally begin.

It was some kind of fantasy movie – I had grown to like that genre a lot – and I managed to focus on it for twenty minutes until I was getting too aware of his scent. I turned to watch him and soon forgot all about the movie.

"Did you still not get enough attention?" he asked and turned to smile at me.

"Never," I replied.

He let out an amused sigh, and put the bowl of popcorn away, before he climbed on my lap, and kissed me without saying a word. I pulled the blanket around him and wrapped my arms around his back. I really wasn't getting enough of him. I had a constant craving for his touch and it only seemed to be growing worse.

We continued making out for a while, but at some point, I noticed that he had something on his mind. I pulled back to take a better look at him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"You," he smiled, and tried to kiss me again, but I turned my head away.

"What else are you thinking about?"

He bit his lips together and looked shortly at the front door before turning towards me again. "I... I've been thinking... Since yesterday, after I... put my hand outside," he spoke hesitantly.

"Yeah?" I said encouragingly.

"I... want to do it again," he said slowly.

"Oh! Like, now?"

He shrugged. "I know I promised I'd take it easy for now, but... I'd like to try," he said.

I felt so bad at that moment. He promised me he'd take it slowly for now. "Of course we can do it if you want," I said, hugging him tightly. "How should we do it?"

His face lit up in a smile, and he stood up from the couch, pulling me up with him. "I was thinking that if you hold me, it might be easier. You know – I'd feel much safer if you're there," he said, walking closer to the door.

"Like this?" I asked, pulling him into a hug so that his back was against my chest.

"Yes," he said, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Exactly like this."

He looked so excited... There was a hint of nervousness in his eyes when we walked to the door, but his movements were still free and relaxed, and he had a smile on his face when we stopped right by the door.

"I'll just put my hand outside while you hold me," he said.

"All right," I said, and wrapped my arms around his stomach. "Is this good?"

"Yes," he breathed out, focusing on the door. He opened it slowly and stopped to stare at the hallway behind it.

I didn't disturb him while he gathered his courage. I wanted to believe that it wasn't a bad idea, especially since we hadn't had any time to prepare for this. He had done it before by accident, and it had ended well, so I was feeling positive. If something did go wrong, well, it was my job to calm him down.

"Okay," he breathed out, and lifted his hand up, but he didn't move it closer to the door. "I can do this..."

"Yes, you can," I whispered. "I will make sure nothing bad is going to happen to you."

He looked at me shortly, and he still had that excited look on his face.

"You've become so strong, my love," I continued, speaking quietly. "Look at you... there's no fear in your eyes."

He took a deep breath and focused on the door. Slowly, he moved his hand towards the doorpost and touched the wooden surface. He placed his other hand on mine, intertwining our fingers on his stomach. Then, he took another deep breath... and slid his hand to the other side of the doorway.

I forgot to breathe while he held his hand there, just outside his room. That moment lasted only for a few seconds before he pulled his hand back, placing it against his chest.

"I did it," he whispered, and I planted a kiss on his shoulder.

"Look at you..." I repeated with a smile on my face. "You're doing so well."

"I can do it," he said quietly. "I can leave this room. I will leave this room."

"Yup," I nodded, feeling extremely happy for him.

"I want to do it again," he said, and I laughed lightly at his enthusiasm.

"You can do it as many times you want," I said encouragingly.

He waited for a moment – to recollect himself I assumed – before he moved his hand back onto the post. I watched as his hand went past the doorpost again, and this time, he held his hand there a lot longer.

"Is it just me or is the air on that side much warmer?" he asked, when he pulled his hand back.

"It could be," I said, enjoying the happiness on his face.

"I want to start doing this," he said. "I want so badly to get out of this room..."

"We can start doing this every night. But what about the clocks? Is it going to be too much to do them both at the same time?" I asked.

He thought about it for a moment. "Well, this doesn't seem too bad. I think I could do them both."

"We can try at least, and if it's getting too much, we'll figure out what to do," I told him, and he turned around in my arms, and gave me a big kiss, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and burying his head against my neck. I held him tightly while his emotions took over him.

"Just hold me, and I'll be fine," he whispered.

"I will, I promise," I told him.

We stood there for quite some time while Jordan recollected himself. Then, he turned to look at the door again. "One more time?" he asked.

"Sure," I nodded, and he turned around. I placed my arms around him again and waited for him to prepare for the third time. It went just as well as on the first two times.

"Why haven't I tried this before?" he asked, moving his hand in and out of his room a couple of times. "It's so easy."

"Maybe you needed to find the right mood to do it," I suggested. "You've been afraid of it until now, but this time I could tell you were ready to do this."

"Really?" He turned to look at me.

"Yeah – I could see it in your eyes. You're not afraid this time. You're relaxed and calm," I spoke.

"I... was pretty sure that I could do it," he said slowly. "I honestly didn't even think it could be a bad idea."

"See? You're not even using the words can't or won't anymore. Lately, it's been all about can and will," I praised him.

He had a small smile on his lips when he looked at his hand. "I'm walking out that door soon," he whispered. "I will walk out that door soon."

"Yes, definitely," I said, planting a kiss on his cheek. "It's just a matter of time."

His smile grew wider, when he looked out of the door, to the world he hadn't seen in years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.7K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
125K 224 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
19.6K 1.3K 25
Noah O'Neil's senior year was going great. He was ready to graduate and take on the real world with his friends and family. That is, until his father...
47.6K 885 29
A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves around gangs, drugs, and murder as he i...