A Vacation to Remember

Von WriterOfLove91

Fallon Grace went on a vacation with her best friend, Linley Scott. While on vacation they both met someone... Mehr

Start of an Adventure
Day Date
Two Weeks Gone By
Move in Day
Appointment and Surprise
A New Day
Telling The News
Brother Disaster
Goodbye For Now
First Visit
Perfect
Interview and Goodbye
Wedding Day
Day After
Goodbye For Now
Back to School
Prince Comes To Visit
A Breath of Fresh Air
The Prince Goes to School
Interview
True Life Change
Castle Thoughts
Morning Conversation
Shopping Trip
Baby Shower
Labor
Introductions
Going Home
Two Weeks
Date Night Unexpected
Loss
New Jobs
Epilogue

Fit For a Princess

67 1 0
Von WriterOfLove91

Fallon was sprawled out on the bed. Then she felt a kiss to her forehead. She woke up to be face to face with Archer. He said, "Good morning, beautiful. I brought you some toast and a Sprite. I know it isn't the best breakfast in bed, but I wanted to make sure that you and the baby could both handle it."

"Thank you for being so thoughtful. You look quite handsome this morning."

He sat on the bed with her and said, "Fallon, I know yesterday was difficult. I hate that I put you in that position, but I will never regret you and our baby. Fallon, all I can ask is if you will spend the rest of your life with me? I know I'm not the greatest man alive, but I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy. Will you please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" At this point Archer had slipped onto his knees and opened up a ring box.

Fallon was shocked. She sniffled and said, "It is beautiful."

"What do you say? Will you spend forever with me getting to know each other and raising our baby?"

She just nodded as he took her hand to put the ring on it. She said, "This is way too much."

"No it isn't. It's fit for a princess. You are my princess. I saw this and automatically knew it was yours. Do you like it?"

"I love it. Get up here and give me a kiss, fiance. You really are my prince charming."

Archer kissed her and said, "That is the only title that truly matters to me. So, do you want to eat breakfast, then you can go show Linley the ring and then the two of you can take Henry and I on a tour. I really need to introduce you to our security guards. I can't hold them back any longer and I should have done it before now."

"For real. They have been following us around and I still don't know their names."

Archer laughed and told her, "My guard is Barry and Henry's guard is Joe. Then I will have to look into hiring a guard for you and the baby. I'm not going to leave either of you without protection."

"Thank you for thinking of our safety all the time, but we are going to be fine."

"People are out there to do terrible things. I just want you to be safe when I can't be here."

Fallon wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him another kiss, "I promise I will be extra careful. Now let's eat so I can show off this gorgeous ring." They finished the breakfast and went out to see Henry and Linley.

Fallon was holding Archer's hand while Linley was holding Henry's as they walked around campus. Fallon asked, "Will you please introduce us to your guards? I'm getting really paranoid being followed by people I don't know."

Archer chuckled and turned around to ask the two men to come to them. Archer said, "Fallon, Linley, we would like you to meet Barry and Joe. These two have been keeping us sane and out of trouble for quite some time."

Fallon stuck out her hand and told them, "It is very nice to meet you both. I'm so sorry we were not introduced before this. Thank you for watching out for Archer and Henry."

Barry told her, "It has been our pleasure. It is nice to meet you, ma'am. I assume we are going to be seeing more of each other."

"It seems so. Thank you for watching out for us as well."

"His highness has told us the wonderful news. Congratulations. It will be nice to have a baby around the palace."

Fallon's hand barely touched her stomach, "Thank you. I look forward to having the baby around as well."

Linley told Joe, "Thank you for keeping my Henry safe as well."

Joe replied, "Any time. It's my job and it's not terrible all the time. These two sure do keep us on our toes though. I do have to say that I like what the two of you have done for our highnesses here."

Henry and Archer both kissed their girl's on the head. Henry asked, "Can you keep showing us around? We only have a couple more days before we have to leave you again. I want to spend as much of it as I can getting to know the two of you better."

Archer pulled Fallon into a kiss and spun her around. Then he noticed a flash. He pulled her closer and shielded her, "I think a Pap just got a picture of us. I was going to tell my parents when I got home, but I'm afraid they are going to see things before I can get to them."

"I hate that you will be telling them over the phone, but I would rather they hear it from you and not from the paparazzi. Do you think there will be any pregnancy rumors?"

"Of course not. You can't tell that you are pregnant."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. No reason to worry."

The four of them took off to the apartment to call the King and Queen.

As soon as they walked in the door Archer's phone was ringing with a FaceTime. He answered it to see both his mother and his father. He said, "Hello mother and father."

The queen, Sophia, said, "You have a lot of explaining?"

"What are you talking about?"

The king, Douglas, told him, "Do not play ignorant, son, it does not become you? The PR team found that there is going to be an article going out tomorrow about you proposing to someone. What is the meaning behind this?"

Archer took a deep breath and said, "Mother, Father, I am engaged to be married. I hope to get married next month."

"What!?"

"I met someone on the cruise that Henry and I went on. She is wonderful, beautiful and the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Sophia asked, "What has caused this to happen so quickly?"

"She is pregnant."

"Pregnant? Oh no! An illegitimate child when you are set to be taking over the throne."

"That is why we want to get married next month. It will be before she is showing. She is four weeks pregnant at the moment. That way we will be seen together and the people can get used to seeing us together before we announce a royal baby and the paps get obsessed with baby watches and what not."

"I want to meet her. I want to talk to her. Can she be trusted? She isn't trying to cause trouble before you take the crown?"

"I would love for you to meet her, but only if you are civil. Fallon is wonderful and there is no doubt in my mind that this baby is mine. She would not do that."

Archer pulled Fallon next to him on the couch where he was sitting. Fallon took a deep breath and said, "Hello."

Sophia actually smiled and said, "Oh, you are beautiful. This baby is sure to be gorgeous. What is the plan?"

Fallon told her, "Archer and I are going to get married. I have some schooling that I have to finish here in America, but I will be able to move to England at the end of the semester. We want to get married soon then we will commute. I am all in for making this work. I am not looking for anything. I just want my baby to have their father."

"Archie, I like her. So, when do we get to meet you in person, dear?"

"The week after next if it is okay with you and the King. Archer told me of some dress shops that I should look at for my wedding dress."

"Oh yes! Can I join?"

"Yes, please. I would love it if you and Arabella would join us. My mother, sisters in law and best friend are going to be coming to look with me as well."

"That sounds wonderful. I look forward to meeting you all. Please, let me plan the wedding. I would like to take the stress off of you. I have some of the best party planners. Just get me a list of the things that you want most and I will make sure that it happens."

"Thank you so much. That would all be great." Then Fallon went on to tell the king, "Sir, I'm sorry for the trouble that I have caused your family, but I already love this baby so much. I love your son. I know we don't know each other well, but he is special and I can't wait to see him become a father. Please excuse me. It was nice speaking with the two of you. I look forward to meeting you soon."

Archer gave a quick goodbye as did Henry and they hung up. Archer had never been so proud of anyone as he was of Fallon in that moment.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.4M 188K 43
Against my better judgment, I answer, "Look I told you, you have the wrong number," I say a bit too harshly. "I wish I was the girl you were looking...
2.7K 86 10
Can you forget your best friend from one second to the other? And if you do, what to do next? Take a trip down memory lane with the two boys - and se...
1.7M 46.1K 35
"Why can't I be popular and have friends?" Levi and Lexi are twins. They are closer than close. They've always stuck together and been best friend...
334K 7.5K 21
She wasn't meant to fall in love with him, but she did, her childhood bestfriend, but he left her. Now, two years later, he is back. Will this be her...