Awakening

By JPGLayUnicornLove

In a world where vampires exist, they were ruled by the DeClaire family. They were both respected and feared... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: Lost of a family member
Chapter 3: Someone is in love ...
Chapter 4:Meeting her again
Chapter 5: What's wrong with that Hyung?!
Chapter 6: I'm not alone anymore
Chapter 8: Sunhwa's trap, Kai's freedom
Chapter 9: The person I don't want to meet
Chapter 10: Kai's past, Demon's whisper
Chapter 11: Indirect Kiss, Weird voices
Chapter 12: Constant pain of the past
Chapter 13: Unexpected First meeting, Unexpected First kiss
Chapter 14: Kinda a first date
Chapter 15: Kai's dissapearance, Demonic aura
Chapter 16: Kai's pain, New power
Chapter 17: Parent Teacher Meeting
Chapter 18: Sehun's nightmare, Welcome Back
Chapter 19: A week?!
Chapter 20: How we found him, New Hairstyle
Chapter 21: Red moon
Chapter 22: We're Official
Chapter 23: Who is she??
Chapter 24: Red Eyes
Chapter 25: Shocking things
Chapter 26: The secret behind the council
Christmas Special
Chapter 27: Memories
Chapter 28: The truth behind the crest
13
Chapter 29: The secret behind those doors
Chapter 30: Unnamed Hybrid
Chapter 31: 1789
Chapter 32: I want answers
Message
Chapter 33: Ouh Oh
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34: I have to tell them
Chapter 35: Luhan's Past
Chapter 36: True Love
Secrets and Facts about this Book
Chapter 37: Lay's Ultimate Creation
Chapter 37: It's Gone
Special Chapter: Roses are really red.
Chapter 38: Trust
Chapter 39: Fake
IMPORTANT
Chapter 40: Blood-Lust
Chapter 41: True colours
Chapter 42: For you
Chapter 43: LuLu?
Chapter 44: How the past be forgotten

Chapter 7: His suspicion are right...

5.1K 180 28
By JPGLayUnicornLove

Sunhwa's pov:

I woke up and found that I am still in the same room as yesterday. So it is not a dream. Something inside me is really happy about that. Let's see three things that I found out. Firstly, I have a brother that I never know about. Secondly, Vampires exist and my brother is one. Thirdly, I am going to be one soon. Wow.. that's a shock.

Suddenly, Sehun came in, " Um... Sorry for not knocking. I thought that you are still sleeping. The hyungs told me to wake you up." He said. I looked at him and I can tell he is a little shy. To not make the situation more awkward I answered, " Um... It's okay."

There was silence. When Sehun was about to say something. Tao barged in ," Ah!! Meimei you're awake." Tao came closer and pull both my hands so that I get out of bed and stand up. Wait... My leg is okay.. I keep looking at moving my leg which was injured yesterday.

Sehun pushed Tao aside and said," Lay hyung healed your leg yesterday. Now go get dressed and come downstairs." I realised that all of my clothes and belongings are still at my previous house. I panicked. What am I going to where? There is no way I am going to where boy clothes.

Tao noticed my panic face. He pushed Sehun and held both my shoulders. He said," No clothes. Don't worry. Come here." He pulled my hands and led me to a door in which is across the room.

Sehun opened the door and Wow.... It is walk in closet with so many clothes. I am so suprised and my mouth just leave wide open. Tao closed my mouth with his hand and continued, " This is yours now. While you were unconscious, Me, Chanyeol hyung and your Oppa went out and buy you some clothes that you might need"

I never seen so many clothes in my life. I hugged Tao and thanked him," Gumawo.. Gumawo...." I let him go and he froze for awhile and then smiled, " It's my pleasure." Sehun cleared his throat ," Okay.. the bathroom is right next to the closet and we will wait for you downstairs." Both of them went out of my room. Well I guess I have to chose some of this clothes.

Tao's pov:

She thanked me. Well I am glad that she likes it. I saw Kris hyung coming out of his room. He is so worried. I never seen him like this before. I decided to approach him." Yah.. Duizhang ~ What's wrong??" I asked. He looked at me emotionlessly and said, " Take care of Sunhwa. I am going out to do some errands." He answered. Errands... Huh?! Seriously, you can lie to the others but not me.

He was walked away but I said, " Ya know, If there is something wrong you could always tell me about it." He stopped and turned around. He looked at me in the eye and said ," I know. Don't worry, I will tell you soon enough, when I get back." Well he better tell me or I will pressure him to tell.

I went downstairs and sat down. Kris hyung also went down and Suho hyung came out of the kitchen and they went out. Kris hyung never said that he went out with Suho hyung. They always hide things from us and obviously there is a reason why.

Sunhwa's pov:

I wore a white blouse with black coloured shorts with a cute belt and some sandals. I let down my hair and I have natural curls so I don't need to do much about my hair. I slowly opened the door and walked down the hallway.

The hallway is so long and I can see a lot of beautiful paintings. I am an art person as you can see. I stop for a moment and looked at the paintings. Luhan was at the hallway too. He saw me looking at the paintings. He came to me and said," I see you're an art lover." I was suprised and replied," Ah.. Luhan ... Is it??"

He nodded and said, " Yup. I'm glad that you remembered my name." We looked at the painting for a while. It is a painting of a women and a man. Both of them held hands. I don't know why but I was mesmerized by the painting. Luhan decided to broke the silence, " Um... Shall we go downstairs, the rest are waiting." Luhan held out his right hand. I hold the hand that he offered and said," Sure."

Kris' pov:

We're in a car now and I am driving. We just finished the meeting with the council and ever since that meeting, Suho just keep silent. That is unlike him. He would usually just nag at me or talk about the meeting. He must have been so worried. I broke the silence since it is kinda awkward," Hey, Let's go to Sunhwa's old house and packed some of here things."

He looked at me, he nod and continue staring out at the window. Once we arrived, I went out of the car. Suho didn't move. I sigh and pulled him out of the car. " Look now I want you to help me pack some of her things or there will be consequences." I looked at him in the eye and he nodded " Arraso.."

We went upstairs and I can't believe that the door is unlocked. Man... How can she be so careless? We went upstairs and went to her room I found an empty box nearby and ordered Suho to packed some of her things. While he is packing, I decided to go to Yoonjo ahjuma's room. I opened the door and the room is filled with books.

Well.. I might as well take some books. Honestly, The only thing I only know about Yoonjo ahjuma is that she is not a vampire. I also know that she ain't a human. I wonder what is she?? I accidentally step on something. I picked it up and discovered.. Our family photo. I can't believe that she still kept it.

I looked at the photo. I miss eomma and appa. Looks like I never change for a hundred years. I looked at picture and I put in my pocket. I picked the books and went to check on Suho. " Kaja, I'm sure that we still have a lot of things to do."

Sunhwa's pov:

The guys treat me so nicely. They even toured me around my new home. There are a lot of rooms but one of my favorite is the library. We are now in the game room and I am currently watching Baekhyun and Chanyeol playing Call of Duty. I don't really know much about games but I love watching their reactions. They react as if the game is real.

We laughed and I enjoyed having them as company. Lay came into the room. He said," Just got a call from Kris hyung." Oppa?? Is there something wrong?? " He said that you will start school tomorrow." Wait.. Tomorrow?? Do I have to?? I don't want to. The voices will come back and I don't wanna hear them.

I begin to panic. My hands begin to sweat in fear of hearing those voices. The last I heard those voices I almost killed myself. "Earth to Sunhwa... Helloooo.." Chen start to shake my shoulders violently . I gave him a death glare. He stopped, his eyes are widen. He said," Wow... There are siblings. They have the same glare." Glare.. Am I that scary??

" Why did you suddenly spaced out like that? " Luhan asked me in a worried tone. I nod and answered, " Nothing much. Just thinking. " Lay suddenly looked at Luhan. " Why are you looking at me like that??" Luhan said at Lay. Mabye he is a little creeped out when Lay looked at him like that.

Lay fold his arms and answered, " Hyung.. You usually know what people are thinking. That's your power but why you don't know why Sunhwa ssi spaced out just now?? You usually just read people's minds and tada.. you know everything. "

Luhan widen his eyes. "Wha...What?! Well... Um... Well... It is kinda rude to read other people's mind. I am a gentleman. So... Yea..." Lay point at him with his finger and he said," You always read people's mind without permission."

" Wait... If Lay has healing. Luhan has mind reading and Kai is teleportation... Doea this mean you all have powers." Baekhyun paused the game for a while. He turned and face me." Yes and you will have powers too once you are awakened. These tattoos are actually a symbol of our powers." He said while showing me his tatoo at his arm.

Soon Tao showed me his tattoo and his wrist. Lay's tattoo is a unicorn. How cute.. Luhan's tattoo is at his palm. Oh.... Now I know what the tattoos really mean. Baekhyun continue playing his game.

Suddenly, Kai teleported in the room. Luhan sigh and said, " Can you at least use the door for once." Kai came and ," Hehehe.. They're back and they have a present for someone." In an instant, Everyone came rushing down. They all used their vampire speed which is not fair. Then, suddenly Luhan carried me. He whispered in my ear," I suggest that you hold your breath."

I took a deep breath an he used his vampire speed and he was so fast that he over take the others easily. We're the first to reached the living room. Luhan put me down and we laughed," We win!" We shouted unisonly. The others came down and Chanyeol keep complaining that they cheated. Luhan suddenly pulled me into a hug.

I can see that the others widen there eyes. Luhan let me go and said," Sorry." He blushed a little. I then hugged him back. This time the others mouths are wide open. I then let go and Luhan's face is soo red and with his eyes widen.

Luhan's pov:

She...she.. hugged me. Oh my.... I should not let the rest know that she could be my potential mate. Hais.... Just then, Suho cleared his throat. "We have something for Sunhwa." It was a big box. The box was put on the coffee table. She sat down and open the box. She smiled and thank Suho and Kris.

The box was filled with her things. I spotted a black book. I picked it up and I asked Sunhwa if I can opened it and she said yes. I opened the book. WOW... Her drawings are really good. Wait... Is that me? She drew a picture of me. Not only me but the rest too. How interesting.

Sunhwa pov:

Yay... My things are here finally... Luhan took one of my sketch books and he flipped through it. " This are amazing." Luhan said. Kris oppa was clueless and ask, " What is amazing?" Luhan passed him my sketch book and he look through it. He was taken aback. Then, Suho looked through it. He laughed and said," Are you sure that the two of you are related? These drawings are amazing."

" Nope. They are related. They both have the same cold glare." Chen explained. Kris oppa was still in his train of thought. He took the book back from Suho and showed it to me. Now that I realised it the drawings are actually the 12 guys that I have just met.

He asked me," When did you drew this?" I answered him, " About a month ago. Why?" He stood up and let out a sigh. " I guess that you're powers are awakening faster than I thought. "

" Well that explains the voices." I mumbled to myself. " Wait.. What?!" Kris oppa what suprised. He sat beside me and hold both of my hands. " In the supernatural world and the human world, Hearing voices is not really a good sign. Don't worry. We will help you."

Wait... What was these voices mean. I smiled and said," Thank you for bringing my things. Well look at the time. I'm sleepy." I stood up and head to my room.

Kris' pov:

Okay... I upset her. " Yah know it's only 8pm. She haven't even ate dinner." Baekhyun said. " I will quickly cook something." D.O. said.

I took the tray and asked Tao to carry her things to her room. I was about to knock the door when she opened it. " I can hear you guys coming. Come on in." Tao put her things at her study desk and left the room. " Mian." I said. She looked at me, " You didn't do anything wrong. Don't worry."

I was worried. I think I should give her some time alone. " If there is anything tell me. My room is two doors to your left." She smiled and nod.

Once I left the room, I guess I need to tell Suho. Earlier today, Before we arrived home I stopped somewhere. Since Suho is too busy worrying, I decided to do a little research. Suho said that one of the boys is related to a guy named Kim Minwoo.

Flashback...

" Is this true?? Did you know about this..." I stared at him... Suho looked so tense. " So... Which one of the guys' real name is Kim Jongin??" Suho slapped my head. " It's Kai... How can you forget??"

"Oh... I thought that his real name is Kai." He looked at me. " Hais... It is only a name that he wated us to call him and to conceal his real identity."

I replied, "Nevermind about that. There are people out there with the same name." He slapped my head and said, " It is Kai.. If you don't believe me do your own research." With that he left my room.

End of flashback...

I knocked the door and Suho opened the door.. Argh... I can't believe it. "It's true. He is Kai." Suho gestured me to come in. He closed the door and sigh. " You remembered when Kai first joined us."

" Yea.. He is a little ... What can I say... He has a very short temper. He always got angry and he always says that he wanted revenge or something. He is sooo out of control that time until Luhan need to compel him." I said. Well, I am right he is full of hate. Eventually, he forget about it but he still doesn't tell us about his past like the others. Even though it has been seven years, I guess he still need time.

Suho sat down on his bed and said," Yea... And the person that he wants revenge is his father, Kim Minwoo, and Hiro." Wow... Now I know he is so worried. If he knows about this case, he will go nuts.

Sunhwa's pov:

If it is a bad sign hearing voices. Why do I hear them? Why does it have to be me?? I almost jumped when someone knock on my door. I opened the door and see Luhan. He is such a nice guy. " May I come in??" He said. " Yes.. of course."

He entered and close the door. My heartbeat is beating so fast. Am I sick?? He turned and face me. He look into my eyes and said, " Um... You are not the only ones who hear voices. I hear them too. It started when I was about to awaken." He hears them too. I am not alone. I looked down and smiled.

" Do you experience nightmares?? It is like a vision.." I explained my problem to him. He held his chin and sat down, " Mabye, it is a memory or something. Sorry I don't know but I can help you with the voices." I am so thrilled when he offered to help me. I kneeled down and hold his hand " How?"

" Well close your eyes.."he said and I close both of my eyes. Then, he continued," Breathe... Slowly.." I slowly breathe. " Now think of your happiest memory." The first thing that run into my mind when he said happiest memory is the afternoon and the times I spent with Luhan and the rest this afternoon. " Now, you may open your eyes."

I slowly opened them. Luhan smiled softly and said," If you hear those voices again just do what I thought you, arrasso."

" Arrasso. Gumawo, Luhan." I answered him. I am so grateful of his help. "You're not gonna eat. Come on eat. You will start school tomorrow and you will need your strength." He gave me the plate and I eat. It is awkward, he watching me eat, so I feed him some of the food. After finish eating, I am so tired that I fall asleep instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 480 21
"Just, just I could feel that. The whole world is different from yesterday." An ordinary girl. In an ordinary world. However, in this ordinary wo...
121K 4.7K 81
β€’ completed β€’ Mafia world is a place you never knew really existed. Yes, you've read it thousand times in stories but never feel scared since you kno...
3K 241 39
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
8.7M 350K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...