The Cliche Theory

By attack_ofthe_fandoms

Ever heard of the story where the football player gets the cheerleader? Or the one where the football player... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue thingy
New Story?
New Story Pt. 2?
New Story pt 3!!!!

Chapter 4

8.1K 276 117
By attack_ofthe_fandoms

Great. It's the end of the day which means I have to tutor Jacob. I don't think I can handle an afternoon of "McAdams" and Riley being annoying.

"Yo McAdams I'll meet you at your house." I hear being yelled down the hallway and I turn to see Jacob walking towards me.

"Yeah okay." I say heading to my locker.

I grab the books I need for my homework and walk out to the parking lot heading for Stephens car.

"Get in loser we're going shopping." Stephens says as I open the car door and I laugh.

"Really how white can you get?" I say.

"Much whiter than I'm showing now." He says and I roll my eyes.

"So how's your study date gonna go?" Stephen says as we pull out of the parking lot and I glare at him.

"It's not a date." I say and he shoots me a glare back.

"But it is." Stephen says and I roll my eyes.

"Oh what if he tries to kiss you?" Stephen asks and if I was drinking water I would've spit it out.

"What? No that's not gonna happen." I say and he laughs.

"It might. What about your cliche love story or whatever?" Stephen says.

"You are such a girl." I say and he laughs.

"Omg totally I know right I'm so basic like I can't even." He says giving the most obnoxious laugh.

"You're terrible." I say laughing as he pulls in front of my house.

"Okay get out. Stop insulting me." Stephen says and I laugh and get out.

"Remember don't use tongue unless he does." Stephen says and I roll my eyes.

I'm seriously shocked he's not gay.

I walk into the house and head to the kitchen to grab a water, when I see Riley and Jacob chilling at the counter. Again I say, great.

"Hey what took you so long Ryan?" Riley asks and I shrug.

"Yeah McAdams we're been sitting here for ages." Jacob says and I roll my eyes.

"Haha very funny guys. You probably just walked in and wanted to make it look like you were sitting her forever." I say and Riley glares at me.

"How did you know that?" He asks and I laugh.

"You're still wearing your shoes." I say as he looks down to his feet and curses.

"Alright Jacob where do you wanna study?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Is here okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Alright let's get started. Riley leave you'll distract Jacob." I say and Riley frowns but gets up and leaves.

"You're so demanding McAdams." Jacob says laughing.

"Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do." I say and he laughs again.

"Okay what do you need help on." I ask flipping through his book.

"Everything we've learned so far." He says and I laugh.

"Alright let's get started." I say grabbing paper and a pencil and copy down the first question.

..."it's simple these two compounds can fuse together to make a new element." I say and Jacob just groans.

"I still don't get it. How do you know all of this?" Jacob says groaning again.

"Alright I think that's enough for today." I say closing the textbook in front of me.

"Thank god." Jacob says like he hasn't breathed since we started.

"You can go chill with Riley now." I say getting up and get myself a glass of water.

"Aw but what if I wanna hang with you McAdams?" Jacob says following me towards the fridge.

"Um then I guess we could do something." I say taking a sip of my water.

"So what do you wanna-" I gasp when he places his hands on my hips and I try to put my glass down but water flies over the two of us.

"I'm sorry." I say trying to break away so I can get paper towels but Jacob shakes his head.

"No it's good." He says pulling me closer and I blush.

"Um what are you guys doing?" We both turn our heads to see Riley standing on the other side of the counter. Jacob pulls his hands away from me and runs them through his hair.

"McAdams spilled her drinks." Jacob says and I sigh.

"Yeah you know, clumsy me spilt her drink." I say and Riley laughs.

"Yeah you are pretty clumsy." Riley says and I nod.

"You should clean that up before mom gets home and has a fit." He says and I nod again grabbing some paper towels.

"I'm on it." I say starting to clean it up.

"Alright we'll be upstairs." Riley says before he makes his way towards the stairs, Jacob following close behind. I quickly clean up the water on the floor and the counters and I put away the papers and questions we worked on in a folder. I hadn't checked my phone the whole time so I unlocked it to see two messages from Stephen and four from Sammie. Each one was talking about the same thing.

Jacob and me.

I quickly text them both, video chatting important! And head up to my room so I can answer their calls.

"What happened?" Stephens the first to call in and as he says that I connect Sammie to the call.

"We studied chemistry." I said shrugging.

"And...?" Sammie said and I said.

"McAdams." I say and they both groan.

"Seriously? I don't get it why does he call you that? He doesn't call me McFly outside of the football field." Stephen says and I shrug.

"Maybe he really doesn't like me as a friend." I say and Sammie awes.

"It's alright sweetheart. He's just a stupid boy. They'll be someone else." She said and I laugh.

"Yeah except right now he's the only one." I say and they laugh.

"Well he's staying for dinner isn't he?" Stephen asks and I nod.

"Then I'm coming over. I haven't had your moms cooking in forever." Stephen says and I laugh.

"We're having tacos tonight." I say and he moans.

"I can already taste them now." He says before he makes an excuse to leave and signs off.

"So you coming or...?" I ask Sammie and she shakes her head.

"Nah my dads making me go to this dinner with him and his new girlfriend." She says pretending to gag at the end.

I laugh and say "awe that sucks it's gonna be me Riley, Jacob, Stephen, Rachael and my mom what a fun dinner." Sammie laughs.

"Better than mine." She says and I laugh. In the distance I can hear screaming and then Sammie says "yeah okay let me shower." She sighs then says "gotta go Brittney wants to leave early." She rolls her eyes.

"Good luck." I say before Sammie smiles and signs off.

Twenty minutes later I hear yelling coming from downstairs so I come out of my room to see what's happening.

"Yo Stephen watcha doing here man." It's Jacob. Looks like Stephen finally showed up.

"Chilling with Ryan. Staying for dinner." Stephen says and I laughs.

"Same dude." Jacob says laughing and I finally come all the way down the stairs.

"Alright Stephen enough chit chat lets go upstairs." I say grabbing his arm and pulling him towards my room.

"Are you sure nothing else happened here?" Stephen asks and I glare at him.

"No why?" I ask and Stephen laughs.

"Jacob looked like he wanted to pull my arm off when you grabbed it." he said and I stare at him.

"Right okay stop trying to make me feel better. Let's just grab some popcorn and watch a movie until my mom gets home and makes dinner." I say and Stephen squeals.

"Can we please watch the new Selena Demions movie? I've been dying to see it." He says jumping around my room.

"Yeah whatever just as long as I get the fuzzy blanket." I say and Stephen runs out of my room and down the stairs.

"Alright I'll make the popcorn you set up the movie." I say when we get to the base of the stairs.

"On it." he yells already halfway to the living room.

Riley and Jacob are sitting at the counter and I pull out a bowl and a bag of popcorn.

"What are you guys doing?" Riley asks and I shrug.

"Watching a movie and eating popcorn." I say and he nods.

"Nice what movie?"

"The new Selena Demion movie." I say and Riley groans.

"Why do you always force Stephen to watch chick flicks with you?" He asks and I laugh.

"Yeah it's me that wants to watch them." I say before getting the finished bag of popcorn from the microwave.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have a movie to watch." I say walking past them and sitting on the couch next to Stephen. I put the bowl on the table and pull the blanket off of him.

"Hey no fair I want it." Stephen complains.

"But you said I could have it." I say pouting.

"Fine we can share I can't deal with you pouting." He says shifting over so that the blanket goes over both of us and grabbing the bowl of popcorn. I start the movie and we cuddle under the blanket munching on popcorn and laughing at the corniest jokes.

Occasionally I look over to Riley ad Jacob and see Jacob staring back at me but he always whips his head around so I don't know if I'm imagining it.

Halfway through the movies the boys decide to join us no longer complaining about it being a chick flick. When Selena's characters dog dies Stephen burst out in tears and cries on my shoulder. I can feel Jacob burning a whole in my head with his eyes but I choose to ignore him. Riley and Jacob are both tearing up at the part where they have the dog funeral, so I just sit there being stable unlike the very "manly" boys watching the chick flick movie.

As the credits begin to roll the lights flick on and I turn to see my mom standing there in her work clothes.

"Okay I don't wanna know what happening and why you boys were crying but I wanna know if you guys are okay with tacos." My mom says more towards Jacob because she knows Stephen will eat basically anything.

"Yeah mrs. McAdams I love tacos." He says and she smiles.

"Me too." My mom says laughing before walking out of the rooms.

"Just wait til you taste the tacos Jacob they are like heaven. Ryan's mom makes the best food." Stephen says pulling me closer to him just so he can get more of the blanket. This is how this kid works.

"Yeah uh-hm" Jacob says then turns towards Riley but not before I can catch a glimpse in his eye that I'm almost certain wasn't there but I saw.

Jealousy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1M 682K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...
518K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.2M 36.8K 34
What's worse than being a guy in high school who figures out they are gay and they have a crush on another guy? Noah Chambers knows what's worse. Not...
44.8K 2K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.