Summer crush or worse?-(COMPL...

By mookiistar27

I knew that Stark was special from the moment I met him at the store. I love him enough to deal with all his... More

Summer crush or worse?
Summer crush or worse '2
Summer crush or worse? '3
summer crush or worse? '4
Summer crush or worse? '5
Summer crush or worse? '6
Summer crush or worse? '7
Summer crush or worse? '8
summer crush or worse? '9
summer crush or worse? '10
Summer crush or worse?'11
Summer crush or worse?'12
Summer crush or worse?'13
Summer crush or worse?'14
Summer crush or worse?'15
Summer crush or worse?'16
Summer crush or worse?'17
Summer crush or worse?'18
Summer crush or worse?'19
Summer crush or worse?'20
Summer crush or worse?'21
Summer crush or worse?'22
Summer crush or worse?'23
Summer crush or worse?'24
Summer crush or worse?'25
Summer crush or worse?'26
Summer crush or worse?'27
Summer crush or worse?'28
Summer crush or worse?'29
Summer crush or worse?'30
Summer crush or worse?'31
Summer crush or worse?'32
Summer crush or worse?'33
Summer crush or worse?'34
Summer crush or worse?'35
Summer crush or worse?'36
Summer crush or worse?'37
Summer crush or worse?'38
Summer crush or worse?'39
Summer crush or worse?'40
Summer crush or worse?'42

Summer crush or worse?'41

226 3 8
By mookiistar27

Quinn’s P.O.V

In the morning I woke up to an empty bed. Stark left a scribbled note on his pillow. It was said that he would be working at the office with his father. Since he needed to start taking responsibility. I decided to visit Sue and Dave because it’s been like forever since I’ve really seen them. Kevin had a broken leg and was resting at Dave’s new place since his parents barely cared about him. Stark and I have only visited Brian once since I found out he was in a coma. I had a feeling though…One that suggest we see him more often. Blake had a few bumps and burses, but was at Brian’s bedside constantly. I felt so horrible for everyone having to go through that.

I got out of bed with that same regretful feeling. At least things were looking up. Sophie’s funeral would be in a few days. No one could really predict the outcome of that, but I was vaguely aware that Raymond was still out there carrying that grudge. I mean, could he possibly know where Stark and I are now. Because I wasn’t fully sure why Stark moved us back to California.

In all honesty, I barely knew what happened after the incident. A part of me felt alright with not knowing because at least that was something in the past and we should move on. But another part of me, felt as if I was missing a huge chunk of information. I ignored it however, I showered. After my shower, I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a green shirt with flip-flops. I picked my air up into a messy bun and headed down stairs.

I grabbed the keys just before I locked the door and headed to Stark’s garage. I got into an old Mercedes and drove to Dave’s house. The weird thing was, I could’ve sworn that I saw Josh’s Green Chevy following me. I hoped it was just my nerves. I’m not sure I could handle anything without going rightly insane. I walked up the path to Sue’s house and rang the bell. Kevin answered the door. He was sitting on a mobile wheelchair. “Hey.” He smiled at me. He had a purple burse running along the bone of his cheek and a small cut on his chin, but other then that, the only other injury was his leg.   

“Hi.” I said quietly. “Are you abusing mobile chairs now too?” I joked.

He chuckled. “Well, if I’m cripple I have to.”

I shook my head. “How are you, though?”

He cleared his throat. “I’m fine. Not as messed up as Brian is.” He frowned. I remembered Stark had told me that Brian was in a coma. I wondered if I could talk Stark into visiting him today. I know it must be hard to see the only real family you had left in the hospital.

“Yeah, I heard.”

“Well, the important thing it that we’re all still alive.” He added.

“Definitely.” I smiled. “Where’s Sue and Dave?” I glanced over him for the first time and noticed some boxes stacked against the wall.

“Upstairs.” He said moving out of the way.

“Thanks.” I said before walking up the steps. I heard some banging and laughter come from one of the rooms and I really hoped that they weren’t having sex. I knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Sue’s voice chimed. I unlocked the door to find Sue sitting on my brother while he tried to free himself. Were they seriously pay fighting? “Oh, my gosh! Hey!” Sue ran to my and hugged me. She didn’t look any different because she was only a month and a half pregnant, but I did notice that motherly glow that everyone talks about.

“Hi.” I laughed hugging her back. Dave got up from the floor and dusted himself off before walking over to me. He smiled and hugged me too.

“Hey, little sis.” He sighed relieved.

I just hugged him and smiled. For some reason, hugging Dave made me feel a lot better. I guess I didn’t realize how much I missed him. “So are you here for the day?” Sue asked once Dave and I broke apart.

“Yeah, Stark’s working.” I said. “So what are we going to do first?”

Stark’s P.O.V

Working with my father turned out to be more stressful then I thought. He was still a bit depressed about my mother. I mean, who wouldn’t be shocked and upset to find out that your wife killed your mother and brother because she didn’t need them. Let aloe tried to kill your only child and his fiancé and friends. Let’s just say it was a long and stressful day for us both.

More than anything I was just looking forward to seeing Quinn and taking her home. It was unbelievable how much I’d missed her today. No one could make the same sarcastic remarks that she could. I pulled my car up to Dave’s new house. I’m pretty sure Dave hadn’t told Quinn I paid for half the house, but I didn’t care. As long as I had her families support it didn’t matter. I fixed my suit before heading up the path and ringing the door bell. A laughing Kevin greeted me at the door. “Hey, man. How you doing?” I asked.

He smirked. “How does it look like I’m doing?”

I wasn’t how to respond without offending him. Quinn appeared beside him and smacked him away. “Will you stop picking on him!” She complained. I laughed.

“Whatever.” Kevin sighed, rolling away.

“Nice seeing you.” I called over to him.

Quinn stood in front of me. I sucked in a breath and brought her closer to me. She smiled and wrapped her hands around my neck. I held her waist firmly. She moaned before she pecked me on the lips. “I missed you today.” She said. I smiled and kissed her again.

“I missed you too.” She smiled and brought herself closer to me.

“Are we leaving now?”  She whispered.

“Only if you want.” I told her.

“Yeah, let me just say good bye to Dave and Sue.” I followed her into the house. We both said our goodbyes to everyone before heading outside. Quinn was swinging our hands back and forth and singing with a smile.

“Why are you so happy?” I eyed her as I opened the car door. She sat and grinned.

“I’m just happy to be with you.” She brought her hand back and held me down to kiss her. At first it was a few simple pecks, but Quinn deepened the kiss. Her tongue trailed along my bottom lip. I moaned and opened my mouth to let her in. I tongues wrestled for a while before Quinn’s hands began to explore my body. I moaned as her hands hovered over my manhood.

“Quinn, stop it.” I said against her lips.

“Hm, we should get home.” She said sexily. “You look hot, by the way.” She said before shutting the door. I ran across the other side.

                    - - - - - *'* - - - - -

I patted her hair down and kissed her. She smiled up at me. “What’s gotten into you?” I asked suspiciously.

She smirked. “Besides you?” She winked. I groaned as I felt myself getting excited.

“Stop it!” I whined. She laughed. She pushed me back and laid on her side. Her fingers trailed along my chest.

“I don’t know.” She smiled and looked at my hair. “I’m just really happy to be with you.” Her eyes lowered to mine.

After spending time with Quinn I felt better about everything. Quinn was showering while I headed downstairs and cooked up some food. I just hoped that things could stay this simple.

Quinn’s P.O.V

Tonight we had dinner with Stark’s father planned. It was strange to me that since his mother’s death our parents really wanted to get to know us. I guess they were trying to make it up to us, you know-the fact that we almost died and all. But before we headed to dinner we visited Brian at the hospital. The doctors were saying that he was getting better, each day he showed more brain activity. Which always got Stark in a good mood. After the hospital visit Stark and I hurried to his father’s estate. When we got there his father greeted us at the door. It had been about two months since I’d last seen Mr. Coyle. His face was now covered in a gruff beard and his dark hair had grown a little longer. These days now seemed to pass faster then they came. We were already a week away from school. Stark and I were engaged for a little over a month and it felt great being with him.

We were going to be privately tutored since we both wanted to stay home and out of the gossip crowd, besides Sue was going to be there with us because she was pregnant and getting bigger each day. She just didn’t want to draw any attention to herself.

“Good evening.” Mr. Coyle said, bringing me out of my daze. We were all sitting on a long, wooden table at the center of the dinning room.

“Evening.” I said with a smile. Stark had his arm around my shoulder.

“So how have you been, dad?” Stark asked casually.

Mr. Coyle kept staring at me. He titled his head to the side and smiled. “I wish I would’ve married someone as pure-hearted and golden as this girl here.” He smiled at me.

I blushed. “Thank you, but I’m sure your wife was fine in her day.”

He shook his head and laughed. “I knew there was always something peculiar about Clarisse, I just didn’t want to believe it.” He frowned. “I had to work to get her and work to be with her.”

“Dad, you don’t have to-” Mr. Coyle interrupted Stark.

“But I can tell that you and Stark have a bond and that you love each other very much.” His eyes looked like they were tearing up, but I couldn’t be too sure. “I’m proud of you, Stark. I know, I haven’t shown it much, but I’m proud.”

I know how much those words must have meant to Stark. Hearing how much your father cared after all those years of neglect. “Thanks.” Stark beamed.

“You guys must be so happy.” Mr. Coyle said as the food arrived.

“We are.” Stark answered.

The doorbell rang, sending us all out of the loving mood. Mr. Coyle excused himself and went to answer the door. “I don’t know why he’s acting strange.” Stark mumbled as he picked at his plate.

I placed my hand on his knee. “He’s just trying to fix things after everything that’s happened.” I said encouragingly.

Stark looked down at me and smiled. “Nothing was ever wrong because I had you.” He winked.

I blushed. “Stop trying to be smooth.”

“Trying?” He joked. I giggled and nodded. “Well, how else am I suppose to treat my princess?” He raised an eyebrow.

I laughed. “Princess, really?”

He nodded with a huge grin. He lowered his face to mine and kissed my cheek. “Don’t make this into a full out argument.” He threatened.

I ran my hand up his leg as he brought me closer to him. “Oh, I’m so scared!” I mocked. “What are you going to do, huh?” I egged on.

He chuckled as his lips found the sweet spot on my neck. I moaned as he sucked. “A little bit of that.” His hand cupped my breast. “A little bit of this.” He continued to kiss my neck.

We heard footsteps and voices coming from the hall. We broke apart instantly, only to find my parents walking in with Mr. Coyle.

“Again, I apologize about the incident.” Mr. Coyle was saying. They all turned their attention to me and Stark as we both smiled at each other mischievously.

“Hey, what are you guys doing here?” I asked.

“Morris wanted to discuss the matter of our deal.” My mother answered.

Stark tensed up. “Now, I think it should be up to the kids whether or not they want to do this.” Mr. Coyle turned to us. “I know, you’re engaged now, but if you still want this…” He trailed off. My parents were looking at me desperately. I glanced at Stark who was staring at me too. All their eyes on me made me even more nervous then I already was. Then suddenly I felt bile rise in my throat.

“Bathroom!” I choked out. I clamped my hand over my mouth, trying to keep from vomiting on the floor. Stark got up immediately and rushed me to the bathroom. As soon as I was there I rushed to the bathroom and puked. Stark held back my hair as I did.

“Are you alright, baby?” He asked as he patted back my hair.

Once I caught my breath I answered. “Yeah, I am now.”

“What happened?” He looked over me nervously.

“I don’t know.” I frowned looking at the floor. “Everyone kept looking at me and that only made me more nervous.”

“Yeah, I understand.” He said with a small smile. “We have to talk about this before they corner us again.”

He sat against the wall and brought onto his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder. “I want, for the sake of my parents.”

“Then that means were going to have to get married sooner then we thought.” Stark ran his fingers through my hair.

“Would it really be that bad?” I teased him.

He laughed softly. “If we could married now-wait are we waiting for.” I smiled. “But seriously, there’s more to it then us getting married. Lots of contracts to be signed, lots of deals to be made.”

“I think I can handle that.” I studied his tanned face. The planes of his face were vague because of the dim light, casting a shadow on his cheeks.

“I just don’t want you to get stressed and be brought into a world you shouldn’t have to be in.”

“Stark, I’m fine with it.” I reassured him. “This is for my family. Besides once were free of them we can just be together and everything will be over. It’ll be just us.”

He smiled at that. “Hm, that sounds like heaven.” His fingers traced my lips.

I felt my stomach tighten again. “Oh, God.” I groaned as I headed for the toilet again. What was wrong with me now?          

i'm not uploading the end until i get comments & votes!

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 122 46
We were a perfect match, maybe that's why we burnt out. This story contains smut, drugs, suicidal thoughts & suicide
377K 14.2K 45
He was hoe all his life and he knew it. He never wanted to be everything for someone until he met her. She was everything he needed. As y'all know m...
344K 8.9K 38
I met you and you changed my life. Then you went away and neither of us knew what would happen or if we'd ever meet again. Now...I'm never going to l...
125 24 20
A young eighteen years old boy kidnapped the daughter of the richest family in town. He expected to get money from the deal instead he gets something...