I'm Inlove With My Bestfriend

De penguandcub

Full of angst. A roller-coaster ride story. Would they risk everything? Published: November, 2019 Ended: Feb... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
ANNOUNCEMENT
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
ANNOUNCEMENT
33
34
35
36
37
END
38
39
40 - FINALE
Author's Note
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Special Chapter
Author's Note
Special Chapter II
MORE & MORE
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Married To My Bestfriend
!!! NEW BOOK !!!

16

8.2K 352 177
De penguandcub

Days passed and Mina's work in Japan is coming to an end. She can't wait to go home, she really miss Korea and of course, Chaeyoung. But she's still pissed for what she have done last night, for turning her phone off and ignoring her calls. Mina thought that maybe she really crossed the line that's why Chaeyoung is still upset but she just can't accept the fact that her bestfriend is acting like this because she knows that Chaeyoung can't do this to her. Mina shook her head to focus on her last day in work and smiled back to Jackson who is already waiting for her.

Since they were paired, Mina and Jackson was always together for that whole week. Everyday in their shoot and every night after it ended where they go out and ate dinner together. Jackson would also drop Mina on the hotel she's staying in, even though Mina told him that there's no need to do that Jackson still insisted. It became their routine for that whole week and Mina became really comfortable now around Jackson. She admits that Jackson is fun to be with, he was never boring. He would crack jokes out of nowhere which really make her laugh. Mina also discovered different sides of Jackson. Like how well-mannered he is as she can tell and feel the respect she has for women around him, not just to her. He was also a gentleman, a kind-hearted person and what's amaze her the most is how loving he is to his family.

"Good morning pretty girl" Jackson greeted when Mina was already in front of him.

"Whatever Jackson! You're at it again" Mina rolled her eyes but can't stop smiling.

"Why? I didn't say something wrong. You're really a pretty girl"

"Okay fine! C'mon let's get to work I can't wait to finish this already"

"Aww! The pretty girl doesn't want to be with me anymore" Jackson said while pouting and acting cute to Mina. As soon as she saw him, she laughed and made a disgusting face.

"Being cute doesn't suit you so stop it already!"

"Did you forgot already? You told me that I'm cute" Jackson teased. Mina glared at her and ignored him. She walked past him so that she can hide her already red face.

"Mina wait! I'm sorry okay I'll stop now" Jackson chuckled and followed Mina.

Their last photoshoot already started and as usual, it's going really well. After the first set, they got a break to change their outfits and fix their makeups. Mina was already getting tired but thinking that it was their last day, it gave her energy. After many clicks and poses, changing of outfits and all, their last photoshoot ended.

"Thank you everyone for your hard work! Specially to the both of you, Jackson and Mina" the photographer shakes hand with them.

They started packing their things and Jackson was the first one to be done. She went to Mina's dressing room and helped her to carry her luggages and they went to the car.

"Finally! I could get more sleep! So thankful it ended not that late" Mina exclaimed as she slouch on the car seat.

"I get that you're tired and sleepy but we need to eat. So, do you have something in your mind?" Jackson asked as he buckled Mina's seatbelt and his. Mina was taken aback as Jackson was so close to her.

"Uh, t-thanks" she said shyly. "Anywhere is fine, we could eat at the usual restaurant we're eating at"

"Okay then" Jackson told the driver the address of the restaurant.

When they arrived, Jackson picked the same spot they usually sat on. He pulled the chair for Mina and once she's seated, he sat in front of her. They ordered the same food and when they're done, Jackson dropped Mina off again at the hotel.

"Thank you again Jackson, for everything. You've stucked with me for the whole week" she chuckled.

"No, I should be the one saying thank you to you. Thank you for letting me be your partner and for letting me be stucked on you" he smiled genuinely.

"No problem! I didn't became lonely for that whole week because of you" Mina smiled at him and Jackson felt her ears got red. "I should go now" Jackson nodded and opened the door of the car for Mina. When Mina got out, he also followed and walked Mina at the entrance of the hotel.

"Goodnight Jackson. Thank you again. You should go now too so that you can rest"

"I'll go once you're already inside. Go." Mina laughed at him because even until the last night, he's still like this. She just nodded and walked to the elevator. "Goodnight Mina!" she heard him shouted. She gestured that he should go now too and Jackson smiled again and walked back to the car.

Mina pressed the card key and the door of their room opened. She put the card key to the key holder and the lights automatically turned on. Mina was shocked when someone got up on its bed.

"Oh my God Tzuyu! You're going to give me a heart attack!" Mina was holding her heart and making it calm.

"I'm sorry Mina, I was just already trying to sleep. But, hi to you too" she smirked.

"I'm sorry if I wake you up I was just startled" she chuckled and went to Tzuyu and gave her a hug. "I missed you! We rarely talk and see each other and it's really weird"

"Yeah right! But work's done and tomorrow, they gave it as a free day for us to go wherever we want before our flight back to Korea"

"Really?! I didn't know that. What time do we leave?"

"I heard that we leave at ten in the evening" Mina nodded and squeezed in with Tzuyu on her bed.

"So, do you have plans for tomorrow?" Tzuyu asked while scrolling through her phone.

"Hmm. I'm thinking of going to a salon. I really want to cut my hair, it's getting too long and I am taking a lot of time washing it"

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Of course! Don't you have a plan too?"

"No, nothing. I'll just go with you"

"Okay then. Thanks Tzu!"

Mina got up and took a shower and changed her clothes. She was always looking at her phone but there's still nothing from Chaeyoung. Mina was being upset again because she knows that her bestfriend was giving her again a cold treatment.

"Are you hungry Mina?" she looked at Tzuyu and shook her head.

"I've already eaten dinner with Jackson. How about you?"

"I'm done also. But Jackson? Like Jackson, the cousin of Nayeon?" Mina nodded and continued on brushing her hair.

"Wow! You've gotten really... close" she looked at Tzuyu as she can hear a teasing on its voice.

"Not that close but I can say that we're friends? You know, he's been my partner for this last week and of course we're always together but that's all" Mina shrugged after explaining but Tzuyu just laugh at her.

"Chill! You're explaining too much. Don't be so obvious" Mina just glared at her.

When they're done with their night routines, they both rested. Mina wants to sleep but she can't help herself to think of many things. And one thought crossed her mind, now that their work is done it also means that Tzuyu will already resign.

"Tzuyu..." she called in a low voice.

"Hmm?"

"Are you already sure?"

"Sure of what Mina?"

"Of resigning. Of.. leaving" Tzuyu went silent and Mina heard that she heaved a sigh.

"Yes, Mina. As much as I want to stay, I just can't. We already talked about this, right?

"I know. I just thought that maybe, you'll reconsider it"

"I don't know, Mina. Let's not think about it right now. We should sleep already, we're both tired" Mina nodded silently and pulled the blanket to cover her up.

Even though Tzuyu told her to stop thinking about it, she just can't. Mina felt like it was happening to her again, just like what she felt when Nayeon also leave. She just don't want to lose another colleague, another friend. But she knows that she can't stop them and she also wants them to be happy.

Happy... Free... When will I experience that?

Her tears fell, her heart was feeling heavy again. She knows she's happy, and she's also free but she's looking for that different feeling of being happy and free. Mina thought about her real dreams again, dreams that she can never get. It was just way too impossible, she'll just hurt her mom.

Mina wants to let everything all out. She wants to tell it to Tzuyu but she knows that her friend was already having a hard time. She just wants someone to talk to. Someone who understands her and who knows her dreams. My fucking dreams.

But that person was out of reach, like literally out of reach. She needs her now, she needs her rock. She needs her bestfriend. Mina needs Chaeyoung.

But you're ignoring me right now. Why, of all times, right now? Why when I needed you the most?

Her tears kept on falling and she seemed out of control with it right now. It just won't stop. She was feeling alone again. In that dark room.

Chaeyoung... I need you...

I didn't know that needing someone would hurt this much.

--
Hii! Please don't hesitate to comment, I promise I'll reply! :)

Thank you so much for the non-stop support for this story. We're nearing 3k reads! ㅠㅠ

Please spread this story to every MiChaeng shipper out there. :))

I'm missing the both of them so much. :(

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

123K 6.5K 89
Meeting each other randomly in a playground, helping each other in every aspect, but what will happen if one leave? Will she change? Be devastated? W...
912K 32.4K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
54.5K 3.3K 19
A story where two people met but never touches. ______________ Another Michaeng story from me. This is the story inspired by Feel Special of our que...
127K 5K 23
"Do you know how hard it is to be friends with someone you are once--- still in love with?" -Nayeon "Moving on" isn't on Nayeon's vocabulary. Althoug...